Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2014 9:27:17 AM EDT
Dupe? ... delete.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705701/Learn-park-s-bag-Neighborhood-vigilante-spray-paints-rude-messages-cars-crowded-New-York-street.html

NYC
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Admit, you all have harbored a secret desire to do this.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#2]
hot

Edit: Im of thr mind that if you wanna be an ass and park like a douche anyone should be given a clear go ahead by the law to douse your shit in gas and set it on fire. No sympathy for those who think they are more important.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#4]
ouch
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#6]
IBTL!!  Post count-alicious!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So two wrongs make a right, huh?

Someone parking like an idiot should give you/anyone the right to damage/destroy their personal property?

Hmm...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
hot

Edit: Im of thr mind that if you wanna be an ass and park like a douche anyone should be given a clear go ahead by the law to douse your shit in gas and set it on fire. No sympathy for those who think they are more important.

Someone parking like an idiot should give you/anyone the right to damage/destroy their personal property?

Hmm...

Actions should have reprocusions. Should an individual go through like being a douche to everyone with little to no chance of anyone reacting? I'll say this, if I happened to be on the jury of such a person who put a stop to such douchebaggery there would be at least one not guilty verdict.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well I've thought to myself "what a fucking shitbag to park like that." I've never gotten angry enough to damage/destroy somebody's property though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#10]
One time, when I worked at an office supply store, a car was parked poorly outside. a few coworkers of mine wrote "nice parking, retard" on a sheet of paper in Sharpie and tucked it under the wiper. We waited and an elderly lady approached the car with a walker. It took her a long ass time to get to the car, and as she was hobbling there my co-workers debated on whether or not someone should grab it. She got to the car, grabbed the sheet of paper, flipped it over, and a look of grief fell on her face.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:58:52 AM EDT
[#11]
No. If someone wants to be a dick and park in a way that I don't approve of, so be it. I'm parking away from the dumbasses anyway, out at the end of the lot. But its not ever gonna make me think" hey, I'm gonna fuck with their car while they're inside ". You don't fuck with someone's private property, no matter what.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I've always wanted to pick up a poorly parked car with a Skytrak and set it high up off the ground. Or just plow into it with my Freightliner and push it into a ditch.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Actions should have reprocusions. Should an individual go through like being a douche to everyone with little to no chance of anyone reacting? I'll say this, if I happened to be on the jury of such a person who put a stop to such douchebaggery there would be at least one not guilty verdict.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
hot

Hmm...

It was parallel parking, without any lined spots, and a resident (who had no connection) to the victim said one of the cars was parked perfectly fine.

If someone beat the fat piece of shit manchild and sprayed him in the face with his spray paint until the can was empty, I'd vote not guilty.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It was parallel parking, without any lined spots, and a resident (who had no connection) to the victim said one of the cars was parked perfectly fine.

If someone beat the fat piece of shit manchild and sprayed him in the face with his spray paint until the can was empty, I'd vote not guilty.
View Quote

I was speaking more in general terms and not just in reference to this case. Cool thing about this country is you and I, can have such differences in opinion, and if we were on such a jury we could hang the jury with those opinions.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dupe? ... delete.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2705701/Learn-park-s-bag-Neighborhood-vigilante-spray-paints-rude-messages-cars-crowded-New-York-street.html

NYC
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/25/article-2705701-1FF9CFFA00000578-747_634x344.jpg
View Quote

I bet we could deduce what gender the owner of that vehicle is by the bullshit hanging from the mirror, shitty steering wheel cover, and matching animal print seat coveres.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Fail - Should have spelled out "SHITBAG".
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Well I've thought to myself "what a fucking shitbag to park like that." I've never gotten angry enough to damage/destroy somebody's property though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. It doesn't affect me that they park like idiots. No fucks given.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Never mess with a man's car....No matter how much you WANT to.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:36:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

One time, when I worked at an office supply store, a car was parked poorly outside. a few coworkers of mine wrote "nice parking, retard" on a sheet of paper in Sharpie and tucked it under the wiper. We waited and an elderly lady approached the car with a walker. It took her a long ass time to get to the car, and as she was hobbling there my co-workers debated on whether or not someone should grab it. She got to the car, grabbed the sheet of paper, flipped it over, and a look of grief fell on her face.
View Quote

that made me sad

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

My first thought....they had the anger to vandalize private property, but not enough vitriol to use a swear word?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

Agreed, but neither can I muster up any sympathy if one asshole trashes the car of another.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My first thought....they had the anger to vandalize private property, but not enough vitriol to use a swear word?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did it on the other car.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#25]
It was me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
hot

View Quote

It's just parking

Nothing says "I'm more important than everyone else" than someone going around vandalizing cars.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm saddened but not surprised by the number of people here that feel they have the right to never be inconvenienced.

They complain about motorcycles and bicycles or semi trucks hogging the road or people who don't park the way they like or what other people spend on stuff like everyone in the world should cater to them.

You know what, find another damn spot and waddle your fat ass another 20 yards to buy your cheetos and mt. dew.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
  Yes, they should.  And those repercussions should be commensurate with the actions/offense.

My question to you, and it was sincere, was whether or not you truly believed that "douchebag parking" rises to the level of damage/loss of personal property (or were you just exaggerating for effect, as we all do at times).

Your subsequent posts seem to indicate that you do, indeed, believe that and were not exaggerating.

I simply find that very interesting.
View Quote

When a child is misbehaving and goes unchecked will the behavior improve?

When actions, behaviors, attitudes which are nonconductive to an efficent society are ignored will they stop?

Perhaps to be clearer it is not the parking in particular but the train of thought of 'hey, I will park across three spots because fuck everyone else' that I think should be dealt with. A individual should not feel they can go through life being a dick without reaction. Yes a cop could write a ticket and/or toe their shit but how often do you see that? Wanton destruction of the vehicle perhaps is excessive, but do you see a bettrr way to get the point across? I'll channel a little chris rock in sayin 'I aint sayin it is right, but I understand'.

Is it unreasonable to dislike inconsiderate douche behavior?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn...  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

In my opinion, old folks like that almost always get a free pass when it comes to a crappy parking job.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd rather spraypaint fat people, "eat less butter."
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hate it that she felt badly...I'm sure she probably ran over a couple of motorcycles on the way home.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

When actions, behaviors, attitudes which are nonconductive to an efficent society are ignored will they stop?

Perhaps to be clearer it is not the parking in particular but the train of thought of 'hey, I will park across three spots because fuck everyone else' that I think should be dealt with. A individual should not feel they can go through life being a dick without reaction. Yes a cop could write a ticket and/or toe their shit but how often do you see that? Wanton destruction of the vehicle perhaps is excessive, but do you see a bettrr way to get the point across? I'll channel a little chris rock in sayin 'I aint sayin it is right, but I understand'.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Yes, they should.  And those repercussions should be commensurate with the actions/offense.

My question to you, and it was sincere, was whether or not you truly believed that "douchebag parking" rises to the level of damage/loss of personal property (or were you just exaggerating for effect, as we all do at times).

Your subsequent posts seem to indicate that you do, indeed, believe that and were not exaggerating.

I simply find that very interesting.

In all the above examples, punishment must be commensurate to the offence.

You don't burn a kid with a cigarette when they throw a fit.
You don't burn down your neighbors house when they don't cut their grass.
If a cop gave a $2500 parking ticket people on this site would go ape over the abuse of power.
And equally people should go ape when one douchebag does $2500 worth of damage to another douchbag's car for the way they park.

Yeah, there are WAY better ways to "get one's point across"...as if you have any right to make a "point" in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#34]
That's a pretty shitty thing to do, but I think characterizing the message as "rude" is incorrect.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#36]
This is sort of like the misdemeanor equivalent of a cop unlawfully shooting a drug dealer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Damn...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn...  

Yep.  Every time I've ever been a real asshole to someone, it seems they had a good reason for doing what provoked me.  I try to be less of an asshole now, by getting it out of my aystem in GD.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Chick I worked with had "WHORE" painted on her car like that.

She was having an affair with another coworker.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm saddened but not surprised by the number of people here that feel they have the right to never be inconvenienced.

They complain about motorcycles and bicycles or semi trucks hogging the road or people who don't park the way they like or what other people spend on stuff like everyone in the world should cater to them.

You know what, find another damn spot and waddle your fat ass another 20 yards to buy your cheetos Doritos and mt. dew.

View Quote

fify

Neckbeards love Doritos and mt dew
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You know what, find another damn spot and waddle your fat ass another 20 yards to buy your cheetos and mt. dew.

View Quote

Immature, self-absorbed and entitled shitbirds.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#41]
I have on two occasions returned to my truck to find a note telling me I should learn how to park. On both of those occasions, I parked the way I did due to a vehicle that was already there and over the line leaving me no choice. I assume that by the time the know-it-all put the note on my truck, the original poorly parked vehicle was already gone. If you're going to mess with my vehicle, you better be sure you know what you're talking about and that I don't catch you in the act.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top