BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Define "rape."

The way it is defined sometimes these days, I never know what I'm really dealing with.

That gal you copped a feel of in high school as you were making out, then told you to stop?  Yeah, she's probably now referring to that as a "rape."

That gal who took you back to her place after that crazy wedding reception, then fucked your brains out?  Yeah, she's probably now referring to that as a "rape."  She was drunk, see?

I think we've hit a point where we need a new word for actual, well, rape - as in, forcible, violent sexual penetration.
View Quote

No room for nuance in class dialectics. You're either with us or you're against us.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:01:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Please...I doubt most of ARFcom could understand one sober...
Point is, if you take advantage of a drunk woman, the law contends that it is rape.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going to be an insensitive asshole right now.

"Raped" or got drunk and regretted have sex the next day?
While I don't disagree with you, I ask you:   If you are drunk, are you capable of making an important decision? Meaning, would you enter into a business contract hammered? And if you did, and the other party was not drunk, is the other party taking advantage of you?

Most men equate rape with force...the law contends that is not the only definition of rape.

So if she's not sober enough to understand a Truth In Lending disclosure it's rape?
Point is, if you take advantage of a drunk woman, the law contends that it is rape.

it seems that if both people are equally drunk, its still considered 'rape' on the part of the man.

its also 'sexual assault' now if a guy touches a womans ass and the media now equates sexual assault with rape

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:01:46 AM EDT
[#3]
The circumstance that always makes me facepalm is when a girl claims someone must have put something in her drink because she NEVER BLACKS OUT.

Really? Which one? Was it one of the 8 margaritas you had or one of the 4 beers you pre-gamed with?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:02:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:02:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

While I don't disagree with you, I ask you:  
If you are drunk, are you capable of making an important decision? Meaning, would you enter into a business contract hammered? And if you did, and the other party was not drunk, is the other party taking advantage of you?

Most men equate rape with force...the law contends that is not the only definition of rape.
This is true, but then when is the woman so "drunk" that she cannot make the decision, versus the woman that is merely "drunk" and horny?

I am not so much arguing one way of the other, but playing devils advocate here.

Is there a test which men can administer to determine between the two states?

Sure, the extremes are easy. If she is falling down drunk and you don't hardly know her, that is (in one form or another) taking advantage of her.  Does that rise to the level of rape?  Kinda depends on how she feels when she sobers up--and that is a hell of an ambiguous way to have a law. But what if she only seems a little drunk, and is just into you?  How can you tell if the next day you will be charged?

If taking advantage of someone drunk is rape, then I have been raped by a woman.  She purposely got me hammered, and then got me into bed (long story and very boring).

Oh, and I have never gotten a woman drunk and then had sex with her.  As another poster said, it just won't feel right to me--but everyone has their own level of what constitutes taking advantage of someone--again, the extremes are easy, but that leaves a lot of gray area.  Going out to a bar and picking up some woman, you do it 100 times, the first 99 are fine, the last becomes a rape case--you can see why many men find this a very shaky area.

Agreed.

The best solution? Never bed a drunk.

Unless you're married to it.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:04:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Of the women I know close enough for them to tell me, I would guess 1/3 have been raped at some point. You can see how it still affects them and pisses me off to no end. WTF is wrong with this world? If I have daughters, they will start learning how to shoot at an early age.
View Quote

In what context are you meeting these women?         Are they from a higher risk subset?  

#1 thing we have to teach our daughters is not to get into situation where rape is a real possibility.  

Teaching them to shoot might be fun, but it's a copout.  A distraction, at best.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:04:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
While I don't disagree with you, I ask you:   If you are drunk, are you capable of making an important decision? Meaning, would you enter into a business contract hammered? And if you did, and the other party was not drunk, is the other party taking advantage of you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem I see with this line of logic is it lumps actual predatory behavior with two people engaging in a mutual activity.  There is a world of difference between a women being too drunk to resist an attack, and a woman drunkenly pulling a guy's pants off and slamming him down on her bed, straddling him, but then later viewing this as "rape."  The latter is actually considered a rape these days - and of the woman, not the man.  In the current discourse, if she was drinking, and you knew it, it was rape, period.  That is patently absurd.  it is also ridiculously sexist, as in all cases where both parties are drinking, the woman is automatically the "victim."

And, while some act as if bringing this up makes one a rape-enabler, the reality is that until we as a society recognize that the latter is NOT rape, it will continue to pollute the discource, and water down the seriousness of real rape events.

The same thing hold true for those with "sex offender" cases because they were urinating in an alley after a major sporting event.  Stories about such things make people think twice about the seriousness of a charge.  They do more harm than good, and there needs to be better clarity of where the line is.  Instead, we get legalistic BS about the definition of a "public space."
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:06:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So if she's not sober enough to understand a Truth In Lending disclosure it's rape?

it seems that if both people are equally drunk, its still considered 'rape' on the part of the man.

its also 'sexual assault' now if a guy touches a womans ass and the media now equates sexual assault with rape

Mostly because of the nature of our sexuality. Men cannot be FORCED to get a boner.

As far as the media and all that bullshit...meh...color me underwhelmed by it all. In my experience, women who bitch about objectification have never been objectified. That said, personally speaking, if you touch my ass on a good day, I'd smile and say, "Sorry stud, I am taken."

On a bad day, you'd draw back a bloodied stump....

Problem is, it's a crapshoot.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:09:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The problem I see with this line of logic is it lumps actual predatory behavior with two people engaging in a mutual activity.  There is a world of difference between a women being too drunk to resist an attack, and a woman drunkenly pulling a guy's pants off and slamming him down on her bed, straddling him, but then later viewing this as "rape."  The latter is actually considered a rape these days - and of the woman, not the man.  In the current discourse, if she was drinking, and you knew it, it was rape, period.  That is patently absurd.  it is also ridiculously sexist, as in all cases where both parties are drinking, the woman is automatically the "victim."

And, while some act as if bringing this up makes one a rape-enabler, the reality is that until we as a society recognize that the latter is NOT rape, it will continue to pollute the discource, and water down the seriousness of real rape events.

The same thing hold true for those with "sex offender" cases because they were urinating in an alley after a major sporting event.  Stories about such things make people think twice about the seriousness of a charge.  They do more harm than good, and there needs to be better clarity of where the line is.  Instead, we get legalistic BS about the definition of a "public space."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't necessarily disagree...however, would you take the keys of a drunk woman's car and drive it to Kansas if she didn't resist?

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
People on this site seem to be proud of being pricks. By rape I mean by force, hope your daughters never go through this only to have idiots blame it on them.
View Quote

You started this thread friend
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:13:57 AM EDT
[#12]
I am disappointed so many here have surrendered the foundational premise to the wild extremist feminist's definition of rape.

Andrea Dworkin and Catherine McKinney have forever maliciously altered and destroyed relations between women and men.

Their extreme and vile propaganda is even being rejected by the leftists as it will not withstand scrutiny or even common sense.

NOT HOTLINKED:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3847201

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:14:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't necessarily disagree...however, would you take the keys of a drunk woman's car and drive it to Kansas if she didn't resist?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she handed me the keys?  What if she said, "you know, I've always wanted to drive to Kansas.  My keys are in my purse."  Off you go, with her singing childrens songs in the passenger seat with her feet out the window.  Is that kidnapping?

This is not an issue of "not resisting."  The discourse has gotten so absurd, that men are told that even active participants are being "raped" if they had anything to drink.  Meanwhile, a guy who has anything to drink only becomes more guilty.  Not sure what would happen if it were two gay guys.  Arrest them both, I suppose.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:14:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Lol. Arfcom GD: the largest assemblage of white knights on the interwebs... Who believe that rape is just some liberal conspiracy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:17:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If she handed me the keys?  What if she said, "you know, I've always wanted to drive to Kansas.  My keys are in my purse."  Off you go, with her singing childrens songs in the passenger seat with her feet out the window.  Is that kidnapping?

This is not an issue of "not resisting."  The discourse has gotten so absurd, that men are told that even active participants are being "raped" if they had anything to drink.  Meanwhile, a guy who has anything to drink only becomes more guilty.  Not sure what would happen if it were two gay guys.  Arrest them both, I suppose.
View Quote

Pretty sure the law could spin it that way...you're sober (obvi, as you're driving) and she's drunk.

If you are also drunk, you should not be driving.

And that's my point.

Why take the unnecessary risk?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:17:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I know a few too many that were actually raped (before the age of 14) it is quite sickening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know a few too many that were actually raped (before the age of 14) it is quite sickening.

I know two that fall into that category. One was raped, the other was raped and killed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:18:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Actually, I have had a similar experience with women, except it was they were molested as a child.
View Quote

It's a great way to gain sympathy from a man and power over him.

I bet these "women" would never bring up such a subject...........EVER, if they were actually with a super rich, super fit and good looking MAN whom she knows would dump her like a hot rock if she ever tried such bull shit with him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Pretty sure the law could spin it that way...you're sober (obvi, as you're driving) and she's drunk.
And that's my point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that's my point.

Don't drink and fuck.

Which, is pretty much the real take away of every recent "sexual assault" class I have been to.

It's the modern version of the "just say no to drugs" campaigns or abstinence only sex ed.  It puts political agendas over reality.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:22:36 AM EDT
[#19]
The real problem is the hook-up culture which makes these kind of rapes more likely. If it wasn't socially acceptable to get drunk and hook up, like is common on college campuses, this type of discussion wouldn't be necessary. Instead, after the sexual revolution and the spreading of free love, women want to have it both ways. They want the fun of casual sex but no responsibility when it comes to its dangers. And, of course, if you tell a woman to be careful when drinking around men you are a 'rape apologist'. Its all part of the leftist vision to change the world.

Of course rape happens and rape is bad. The sexual revolution has done more to promote rape than the patriarchy ever has (with the exception of conquests, those are rape tests).
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:23:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

But that would be gay bashing.

What if it's a pre-op male to female transsexual and a woman? Who wins that Diversity/Oppression Olympics?

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:24:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The real problem is the hook-up culture which makes these kind of rapes more likely. If it wasn't socially acceptable to get drunk and hook up, like is common on college campuses, this type of discussion wouldn't be necessary. Instead, after the sexual revolution and the spreading of free love, women want to have it both ways. They want the fun of casual sex but no responsibility when it comes to its dangers. And, of course, if you tell a woman to be careful when drinking around men you are a 'rape apologist'. Its all part of the leftist vision to change the world.

Of course rape happens and rape is bad. The sexual revolution has done more to promote rape than the patriarchy ever has (with the exception of conquests, those are rape tests).
View Quote
Yep.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:25:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Aside from what I posted earlier (about my own mother), I'm sorta shocked at how many woman haters are on this thread. This topic brings the creepy's out.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#23]
A man gets drunk and fucks a fat chick or an ugly chick and regrets it the next day he'll chock it up to being a drunk idiot and making poor decisions.  A woman gets drunks and fucks a fat guy or ugly guy and regrets it and now it's rape and she was taken advantage of.

Are women adults the same as men or are they children incapable of understanding actions and consequences?  No one is forcing you to drink until you can't make wise decisions.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

First sentence in first post nails it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First sentence in first post nails it.

Not to take away from actual rapes, but there's merit to his post. Sometimes it's easier than taking responsibility.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:31:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What if it's a pre-op male to female transsexual and a woman? Who wins that Diversity/Oppression Olympics?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to have to pass / take the physical challenge.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:32:58 AM EDT
[#26]
I still don't understand how a drunk woman who wants to fuck can cry rape the next morning.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:40:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Aside from what I posted earlier (about my own mother), I'm sorta shocked at how many woman haters are on this thread. This topic brings the creepy's out.....
View Quote

What the Fuck, Sir?     Is this opposite day?        Go back and read you're own post.    
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:40:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I still don't understand how a drunk woman who wants to fuck can cry rape the next morning.
View Quote

But that can happen. THAT'S THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

Playmoreminds brings up a good point. Is it worth the risk?

You want to keep on banging drunk chicks, you know the score. This can happen. Not fair, sure, but it can happen.

Keep banging drunk chicks at your own peril. You know the possibilities beforehand.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Of the women I know close enough for them to tell me, I would guess 1/3 have been raped at some point. You can see how it still affects them and pisses me off to no end. WTF is wrong with this world? If I have daughters, they will start learning how to shoot at an early age.
View Quote

first we have to define what they are calling Rape. Then we can decide to be pissed off about it. Not down playing or condoning the behavior that the woman did not like, but  as with pretty much everything what a word means is not exactly how it is used. The word Racism  for example. Racism is a very specific this and different from Bigotry and prejudice but it tossed all over for tons of other stuff.

So once we set the base and we all know what it is. Then we can talk about it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:43:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You want to keep on banging drunk chicks, you know the score. This can happen. Not fair, sure, but it can happen.

Keep banging drunk chicks at your own peril. You know the possibilities beforehand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to understand the logic in what I asked?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:45:31 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
She is impaired and therefore is not capable of informed consent.

Look, you all can spin it any way you want, but "hooking up" with a drunk chick is stupid, plain and simple.

I personally am amazed at how easily you guys will dismiss the stupidity of such an act, claiming her getting drunk is the real problem.

I have spoken with my son (Senior in HS this year) about this VERY topic.

His attitude is, "walk away...that romp isn't worth going to jail over."

Seventeen and he's smarter than half of the "men" here.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:48:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
People on this site seem to be proud of being pricks. By rape I mean by force, hope your daughters never go through this only to have idiots blame it on them.
View Quote

It's not that anyone is a "prick" per se.  It's just that to many of us, words mean something.  For many on the "left" words mean what ever they'd like them to mean at the moment.

"Rape" has really changed over the years and has morphed into an emotional buzz word for many "progressives".

It's just a safe bet to start a conversation with the same definition.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
iirc national studies said that 1/3 of women experience some type of sexual assault in their lifetime.

I don't recall how they defined sexual assault.

View Quote

Herein lies the problem.

You have two forces here defining a sexual assault.

There is the side that is inflating statistics by including all sorts of BS. "What? He called you a bitch? Sexual Assault!

Then you got the other extreme where some poor girl is beaten senseless and gang banged by 6 guys and someone want's to cover it with "Them was just good old boys havin' a little fun with that slut."

I KNOW of one Woman's Resource Center that made every female entering the joint sign in. Female UPS driver dropping off a package? Sign in. Woman picking someone up? Sign in.

At the end of the year they likely had 'proof' that 140% of the entire female population had been victims of SOMETHING.

Then there is the ever elusive truth.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:49:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just saying. That's the situation.

It appears like a lot of guys don't have any intention of not banging drunk chicks, even though this risk exists. Instead they want to bitch about the risks, while still taking them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:49:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So hypothetically speaking here.  Lets say your at a party and drinking.  You drink a little too heavily and ask some guy if he knows where you can lay down.  He leads you to a room where you lay down.  Well while your passed out he decides your ass is too tempting and you never said you didn't want too so he goes for it.  Now when you wake up next to some dude and your ass hurts what you think?
View Quote

Didn't you tell me this was the dream you keep having and each time you wake up from it you have a hard on?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:51:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Why are we supposedly "pricks?" Talk to a few cops and ask them what they think the percentage of real VS imagined rape is.

I haven't seen one post where someone has claimed that real forced rape is anything but a horrific thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are we supposedly "pricks?" Talk to a few cops and ask them what they think the percentage of real VS imagined rape is.

I haven't seen one post where someone has claimed that real forced rape is anything but a horrific thing.

Correct, it's beyond sad and horrific.  Hard to keep it together sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:52:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Ah yes, another 'lets ignore the multitude of sexual assault cases that go unreported each year by focusing on the infinitesimally small number of times a woman has cried rape when she meant to say regret' thread.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes, it fits the legal definition, but it also fits the common definition of being a fuckin retard. IBTB Victim blaming, etc.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know a girl who was raped.

She went to a bar with a friend. They met two guys there and let them buy many drinks. The drunken four went to the guys' house. They started making out. The guys started taking the girls clothes off and this girl said "no". The guy held her down and had sex with her.

She will forever have to live with this "rape".

Mmmmm. That  would be rape if that's what happened.

Yes, it fits the legal definition, but it also fits the common definition of being a fuckin retard. IBTB Victim blaming, etc.....

Are you fucking kidding me.  IMO, EVERYONE here will call that rape.  It was.

So, with your wide brush out, get someone to legitimately call that anything but rape.

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:54:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Look, you all can spin it any way you want, but "hooking up" with a drunk chick is stupid, plain and simple.
I personally am amazed at how easily you guys will dismiss the stupidity of such an act, claiming her getting drunk is the real problem.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was that about blaming the victim?

Sure, maybe in today's legal environment, it's not "smart."

Just like it's not "smart" for a young gal to get sloppy drunk in public, especially in a "hook up" bar.

Those are both wholly separate issues.

FWIW, have you never had sex after having some drinks?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:54:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Ah yes, another 'lets ignore the multitude of sexual assault cases that go unreported each year by focusing on the infinitesimally small number of times a woman has cried rape when she meant to say regret' thread.
View Quote
Your research has revealed this?

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:54:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're shoveling shit upstream.

Three truths about the topic of rape here in GD: First, a significant number of rape claims are false, some from honest differences in perception/definition, some from "buyers regret", some from deliberate malice.  All people of good conscience - women as well as men - deplore this.  

Second, some here use this circumstance as justification to reflexively dismiss pretty much all claims as false.  If the event is irrefutable, it is typically attributed to some aspect of the victim's behavior.  My impression is that the same folks populate the daily LBAW threads.  (If I'm ever sufficiently bored, I might spreadsheet this for correlation)

Third, as evidenced by the popularity of lines like "Does this rag smell like chloroform" and "Let's not turn this rape into a murder", and the Rape Sloth meme, rape is pretty much considered a joke in GD.

So, unless the woman has also suffered  grievous bodily harm, posts like yours are not going to get a lot of traction here.  For some, not even then.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Mostly because of the nature of our sexuality. Men cannot be FORCED to get a boner.  

As far as the media and all that bullshit...meh...color me underwhelmed by it all. In my experience, women who bitch about objectification have never been objectified. That said, personally speaking, if you touch my ass on a good day, I'd smile and say, "Sorry stud, I am taken."

View Quote

Chemicals injected into a penis that induces an erection aside; there is a reason why the saying, "Think with your big head, not your little head." exists.

Ask any guy if he has had an inappropriate erection. I doubt any guy will say no; every man has gone through life with a boner against his will, at least several times. I would say that constitutes men being forced.

I'm not arguing against your point, just wanted to clear it up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think personal responsibility rests with each and every adult...........she got drunk...........wanted to fuck and this is somehow twisted to mean rape the next morning.

Sorry, I am an old guy and just DO NOT get it.

Maybe the younger guys can understand better than I can.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So, with your wide brush out, get someone to legitimately call that anything but rape.

TXL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know a girl who was raped.

She went to a bar with a friend. They met two guys there and let them buy many drinks. The drunken four went to the guys' house. They started making out. The guys started taking the girls clothes off and this girl said "no". The guy held her down and had sex with her.

She will forever have to live with this "rape".

Mmmmm. That  would be rape if that's what happened.

TXL

I think it's both rape and being a fucktard.  They aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm a guy and I got raped by a woman once.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:56:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

HORSESHIT!

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:58:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#49]
When i was in college i had sex with a girl who told her girlfriends i raped her.

One of them confronted me about it weeks later after the "first time it happened", and after the girl and I had gone out drinking, gone back to my appartment, and i had "raped" her again... and again.... and again...

So i asked her if i was raping her friend, why was she still going out with me?

We broke it off immediately, her because i had been "raping" her, and me bacause she was bat-shit crazy it seems.

It pissed me off, because being accused of rape in college (even though most don't persue it very hard, and she never report the "rape" to anyone other than her friends) leaves a pretty big stigma....
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:59:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Are men incapable of getting drunk, or a they just way more competent at it?

Should men be allowed to drive drunk since they can make good decisions while impaired?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:She is impaired and therefore is not capable of informed consent.

Are men incapable of getting drunk, or a they just way more competent at it?

Should men be allowed to drive drunk since they can make good decisions while impaired?

If a woman drives drunk and gets in a wreck, whose fault is it?
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top