User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Before leaving the scene, the officers brought the suspect by, to apologize."

Are you fucking kidding me?!!! I'm pro-LEO (LEOs in my county rock!) but damn, those officers must not have any sense of personal accountability at all.
View Quote

why would you expect that?
there's no professional nor civil accountability, so why should they care. They get to throw shots with impunity and high five each other later, then go home safe.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:24:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The officers did what they did because of the suspects actions.
Lets see how many of you would be confronted by a large strange dog in an alleyway and not do something along the same lines.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking kidding me?!!! I'm pro-LEO (LEOs in my county rock!) but damn, those officers must not have any sense of personal accountability at all.

Lets see how many of you would be confronted by a large strange dog in an alleyway and not do something along the same lines.

I respectfully disagree.

Not the same thing at all, but what if a LEO, in a similar scenario, fired at a suspect, missed and the round killed an infant. Then the LEO takes the suspect to the dead kid's parents and makes him apologize for their kid getting killed. We all know how well that would be received.

Honestly, I would tend to give the LEO who shot that dog the benefit of the doubt if he had not put 100% of the blame on the suspect. *He* pulled the trigger.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:29:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Because GD inevitably talks about pizza delivery guys not getting bit by dogs or finding the right address ( if its a SWAT thread )
Clearly the basement dwellers hold pizza guys in high esteem
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the disparaging remarks on pizza delivery people? Maybe you should use the service more, that would keep you in the house and away from all these dogs you encounter and need to shoot.

Because GD inevitably talks about pizza delivery guys not getting bit by dogs or finding the right address ( if its a SWAT thread )

They have earned it, they bring cheesy goodness.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:30:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LEO's with appropriate skills and sound judgement do not shoot dogs for simply "approaching" or barking.

How else would some of you expect a LEO to react when threatened by a barking/snarling dog that "approaches" with it's teeth bared??????

I've been to the E.R. twice because of dog attacks.

I have sent many dogs to dog heaven.

Anyone who does not take a dog bite/attack seriously doesn't know what in the hell they're talking about.

GD may now return to delivering pizza.
View Quote

Fixed it for you. With that edit, I agree with you 100% about dogs being a potentially serious threat.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:32:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Also, please tell me more about how you differentiate dog faces.  How would a non-serious dog face be different from a serious dog face?

View Quote

You seriously can't tell the difference between a dog that is staring, mouth closed, head lowered, body posture stiff, and a dog with tongue lolling out, relaxed body posture, tail wagging, and a relaxed facial expression?

You can't see the difference between

And this

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

RIF there cowboy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if your dog is acting in a threatening manner at someone and they are about to shoot your dog in legal self defense you have no
right to shoot the human to defend your dog no matter who it is.

If my dog is on my property, acting in HIS official duty of defending me and my home and is killed by someone, you can be damn sure I will take that as a lethal threat to the safety of my family.  that dog is the number one reason my family is safe in the neighborhood I live in.

Careful.  You're being baited.  COC dictates we all act like official lives are worth more than our family members.

RIF there cowboy

Stop baiting the poor guy.........
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:34:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry, but you might as well ask how I would react when I'm confronted with oxygen in the air.

Anyone who's never had a strange dog approach them on the street has never left their home.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Confronting and in immenent fear of attack are two very different things, requiring two entirely differing reactions.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:42:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Someone needs to come up with a video that shows the different point of view.  The reality is shown here...particularly around 30 seconds in:

Dog encounters as seen by normal people

Then follow that with this.  Especially around the 40 second mark

Dogs as seen by some police

Correction:   The initial scenes should be of vicious animals.  Maybe include scenes from Jurassic Park.  Then the little puppy coming to give you kisses/licks.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:42:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Do you honestly think that the officers while literally in hot pursuit of their suspect had the luxury of time you did?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was rushed by a large grey pit bull while in the hood yesterday working. I was not bit. In fact, I had the damn thing rolled over on it's back while giving it a neck scratch waiting for it's dumb ass owner to show up.

If you are around dogs a lot due to your job and won't teach yourself how to read them, you're a useless git.

Do you honestly think that the officers while literally in hot pursuit of their suspect had the luxury of time you did?

In hot pursuit of a teenager fleeing the scene of a fender bender on foot?  

I'd say they have all the time in the fucking world.  If the kid was such a threat, they wouldn't have bothered bringing him back by the dog owner's house to apologize.  Some idiot kid who committed a non-violent crime is not worth shooting another person's dogs for expediency.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:47:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You seriously can't tell the difference between a dog that is staring, mouth closed, head lowered, body posture stiff, and a dog with tongue lolling out, relaxed body posture, tail wagging, and a relaxed facial expression?

http://gooddog.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Picture5.jpg

And this

http://www.sabalchaseanimalclinic.com/images/400_relaxed.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Also, please tell me more about how you differentiate dog faces.  How would a non-serious dog face be different from a serious dog face?

And this

My point (made mostly in jest) is that it's an animal.  Nobody knows with any certainty what a dog is thinking or what it plans to do based on facial expressions or body posture.  Unless, that is, you speak dog.  In that case I'll be first in line at your book signing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:51:21 AM EDT
[#12]
A lot of our laws aren't worth anyone's life to punish.  We seem to be losing the bubble on that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:52:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My point (made mostly in jest) is that it's an animal.  Nobody knows with any certainty what a dog is thinking or what it plans to do based on facial expressions or body posture.  Unless, that is, you speak dog.  In that case I'll be first in line at your book signing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this

I can almost always tell if a dog is going to try to bite me.  Most folks can if they bother to learn.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:59:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I can almost always tell if a dog is going to try to bite me.  Most folks can if they bother to learn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And this

And police training (given the nature of pursuits such as this) should require a cursory knowledge of domestic animals so needless bloodshed is avoided.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, they should make a product that will REPEL the dog without killing it.

Some sort of product that will cause great irritation to the dog, but not actually cause permanent harm to it, and maybe get the message to the dog that approaching strangers could be a painful experience.

Man, if only they made a product to repel dogs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, they should make a product that will REPEL the dog without killing it.

Some sort of product that will cause great irritation to the dog, but not actually cause permanent harm to it, and maybe get the message to the dog that approaching strangers could be a painful experience.

Man, if only they made a product to repel dogs.

Lets see, couple of issues there
1-You're assuming that OC will work on the dog, when it doesn't always work on dogs, people, etc
2-More than likely the officers are pursuing the suspect with guns drawn. You're assuming that they have time to holster and go to a completely different force option when confronted with the dog

Quoted:

And it seems cops don't like pizza delivery guys because they seem to be more trained the cops.  At least they know how to handle dogs and find the right address.

Hardly
Quoted:

In hot pursuit of a teenager fleeing the scene of a fender bender on foot?  

I'd say they have all the time in the fucking world.  If the kid was such a threat, they wouldn't have bothered bringing him back by the dog owner's house to apologize.  Some idiot kid who committed a non-violent crime is not worth shooting another person's dogs for expediency.

Once he is in custody and under control I see no issue with taking him back to the dogs owner
I wouldn't consider avoiding being bitten "expediency"
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There are only 3 categories that I see reoccurring in virtually all of these cop/dog killing cases:

1) Officer is truly in fear of his life or great bodily injury when killing animal and is staving off a direct attack (justified). This would be backed up by torn clothing or bites to the skin which should be documented in order to be deemed justified. Simply being barked at or approached by a dog is not considered justified for use of a firearm.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

There are only 3 categories that I see reoccurring in virtually all of these cop/dog killing cases:

1) Officer is truly in fear of his life or great bodily injury when killing animal and is staving off a direct attack (justified). This would be backed up by torn clothing or bites to the skin which should be documented in order to be deemed justified. Simply being barked at or approached by a dog is not considered justified for use of a firearm.

So you think the officer shouldn't be able to fire til they're bitten?
Being legitimately in fear of your safety shouldn't require being bitten

Quoted:

Confronting and in imminent fear of attack are two very different things, requiring two entirely differing reactions.

I don't think you can make a clear distinction between the two

Quoted:

I'm sorry, but you might as well ask how I would react when I'm confronted with oxygen in the air.

Anyone who's never had a strange dog approach them on the street has never left their home.

On the street you can take an alternate route. You can turn around and go the other way
Officers faced with a dog in an alleyway can't take an alternate route and they are in the performance of their duties while pursuing the suspect.
They aren't going to stop because of the dog. They may stop if they lose track of the suspect, and stopping to deal with the dog by some other means probably means they've lost the suspect
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sure. Let's just dismiss personal responsibility completely and blame all our questionable actions on others.

Quoted:

I can't count the number of dogs I've encountered in my neighborhood that were running loose. Instead of shooting them I usually lure them in with treats and call their owners. Haven't been bitten once. If the dogs are scared or aggressive you simply avoid cornering them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I can't count the number of dogs I've encountered in my neighborhood that were running loose. Instead of shooting them I usually lure them in with treats and call their owners. Haven't been bitten once. If the dogs are scared or aggressive you simply avoid cornering them.
View Quote

Does an officer in pursuit of a suspect simply get to choose a different route that avoids cornering the dog?  I know - "Some animals are more equal..." and all that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And we're off....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im waiting for the homeowner who shoots back because the cops keep killing their family members. Its coming.

And we're off....

no, we're  not.  Mainly because people that claim they would do  this are fucking cowards in person.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm pro cop but fuck, stop shooting fucking dogs just because you see it and get scared!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Does an officer in pursuit of a suspect simply get to choose a different route that avoids cornering the dog?  I know - "Some animals are more equal..." and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course they have a choice. In this case, they decided is was worth shooting someone's dog in order to catch a kid who was running from them.

Is it possible this kid running posed an immediate threat to the public? Sure - and in that case I'd fully support the officers doing whatever necessary to continue the chase. But in that case, I'd assume the best course of action would be to just keep chasing him - not stop, aim, shoot, rinse, repeat.  In other words - if the kid was considered dangerous enough justify shooting someone's dog over - then stopping to shoot is a delay the pursuing officers couldn't afford. Had the dog then proved aggressive, defensive actions could be taken. But working the odds - chances are great that the dog is harmless. Worth the risk, in my opinion, if you wish to claim the title of civil servant.

I have no doubt it was a stressful situation, and I can't blame the officers for making a split-second decision in error.  But the real problem here is the reluctance to admit it was an error in the first place.  The fact they bring the guy they were chasing to say "I'm sorry" speaks to their inability to take personal responsibility for their actions. When over 60% of American homes house dogs, a police force that knows as much about them as they do nuclear physics is simply unacceptable.

The reason so many dog shootings take place isn't because of necessity. Its due to lack of exposure and fear.  When your job is to interact with a dog-loving public 24-7, there's really no excuse to not have a solid knowledge of canine behaviour.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Dear Americans.

I love America. I love Americans. I day dream of one day living in Wyoming or Arizona with a muscle car a truck and some full auto AR's etc etc.

Please pretty please stop shooting dogs FFS.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Homeowners didn't seem to blame the cops in the article.  Probably smart if they don't want a lifetime of bullshit traffic tickets and harassment.  

Poor dog.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

no, we're  not.  Mainly because people that claim they would do  this are fucking cowards in person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im waiting for the homeowner who shoots back because the cops keep killing their family members. Its coming.

And we're off....

Maybe they just need a badge and QI.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
LEO's do not shoot dogs for simply "approaching" or barking.

How else would some of you expect a LEO to react when threatened by a barking/snarling dog that "approaches" with it's teeth bared??????

Anyone who does not take a dog bite/attack seriously doesn't know what in the hell they're talking about.

View Quote

You do know that they said that about an eleven year old lab right??

This is the link you click of the snarling lab

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Dear Americans.

I love America. I love Americans. I day dream of one day living in Wyoming or Arizona with a muscle car a truck and some full auto AR's etc etc.

Please pretty please stop shooting dogs FFS.

Thanks.
View Quote

Dear Brits,

I love the UK; had the honor and privilege of being stationed there in the 80s. I daydream about going back one day. I drive a pickup truck, and live in Wyoming. I served 3 search warrants yesterday, worked a total of 18 hours. One house had a dog in it, barking and scared. We gently removed it and placed it in the yard,  then cleared the structure. We found a responsible party to take care of the animal.

I've never had to kill a dog, but drawn twice on three particularly vicious animals. I've found a harsh command, a swift kick, or redirecting the animal's attention, is far more effective, and much better in the long run.

Americans love and dote on our pets, and I don't think any officer takes joy or pride in harming a beloved animal.

Keep in mind the thousands of uneventful and unremarkable encounters people and dogs have with American police daily, that don't make the news.

Thanks, mate.

Cheers!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I served 3 search warrants yesterday, worked a total of 18 hours. One house had a dog in it, barking and scared. We gently removed it and placed it in the yard,  then cleared the structure. We found a responsible party to take care of the animal.

I've never had to kill a dog, but drawn twice on three particularly vicious animals. I've found a harsh command, a swift kick, or redirecting the animal's attention, is far more effective, and much better in the long run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I served 3 search warrants yesterday, worked a total of 18 hours. One house had a dog in it, barking and scared. We gently removed it and placed it in the yard,  then cleared the structure. We found a responsible party to take care of the animal.

Good on you

Quoted:

I don't think any officer takes joy or pride in harming a beloved animal.

There are a few that take joy in killing dogs or other animals. Not many, but a few. And plenty more who it doesn't affect one way or the other.  No different than the population in general.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Kid does hit and run, trespassing, criminal mischief, and evading ...

And it's a minor matter.

Oh lawd
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Good on you

There are a few that take joy in killing dogs or other animals. Not many, but a few. And plenty more who it doesn't affect one way or the other.  No different than the population in general.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good on you

Quoted:

I don't think any officer takes joy or pride in harming a beloved animal.

Perhaps there are those personality types. We were fortunate to have enough guys on the SW who could take care of the dog. Of course, if the animal had been aggressive, other means could've been employed, up to and including deadly force.

Only once has our team had to kill a dog, and that was only after it had bit two guys in the entry stack.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Perhaps there are those personality types. We were fortunate to have enough guys on the SW who could take care of the dog. Of course, if the animal had been aggressive, other means could've been employed, up to and including deadly force.

Only once has our team had to kill a dog, and that was only after it had bit two guys in the entry stack.
View Quote

Certainly no reason or cause to not defend yourself from attack. Or take reasonable precautions to prevent it.  Thanks for being one of the good guys.

IMO it all comes down to management. If a particular department / organization tolerates excessive use of force - be it against animals or humans - then that's where those personality types will gravitate.

Just a general observation - not necessarily relevant to the situation at hand.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why the disparaging remarks on pizza delivery people? Maybe you should use the service more, that would keep you in the house and away from all these dogs you encounter and need to shoot.

at least when a pizza guy fucks up it actually comes out of his paycheck

and generally no one dies or is ruined for life ( auto accidents aside which as a matter of fact will also be the pizza mans sole responsibility also )

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're off....

I have yet to see a cop  claim he would  commit wholesale murder over a dog.  (or cat, or parakeet)    On the other hand, GD is full of slobbering idiots that do.

Come to think of it, No one has advocated murder over the  killing of a horse or cow yet, I wonder why?

Back in my rookie days I used to shoot dogs for bounty.  Bought a lot of toys with that blood money.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already been there done that and did not have fire my weapon. Came close one time, but it was another dogs owner that came close to getting ventilated.
What's your point?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Dogs are not people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dogs are not people.

Unless it was a police dog that was killed....
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whatever you say man, lmao
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:28:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dogs are not people.

No, do not start that stupid shit again.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dogs are not people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dogs are not people.

So? Neither are strangers.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I have yet to see a cop  claim he would  commit wholesale murder over a dog.  (or cat, or parakeet)    On the other hand, GD is full of slobbering idiots that do.

Come to think of it, No one has advocated murder over the  killing of a horse or cow yet, I wonder why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're off....

I actually have, although that wasn't what I was talking about.  During one of the threads about police dogs one poster claimed that if his K9 were shot or stabbed the perp would be carried off in a bag, or something similar.  I don't guess that's technically wholesale murder, since he was just talking about murdering one civilian over a dog.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The officer's moms should apologize to the homeowner for raising retards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The officer's moms should apologize to the homeowner for raising retards.

Immediately followed by:

Quoted:

Is awesome!  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's just easier to ignore/report you for baiting than to respond to you with any logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could in the middle of the night and it's dark. Where I live we don't have streetlights, and the porch lights don't go to the property line.

And there have been folks who raped/killed people in fake cop uniforms. Just saying.

Another guy chomping at the bit to have an excuse to kill LE

It's just easier to ignore/report you for baiting than to respond to you with any logic.

He never has any logic, ever.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dogs are not people.

IBTL
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I actually have, although that wasn't what I was talking about.  During one of the threads about police dogs one poster claimed that if his K9 were shot or stabbed the perp would be carried off in a bag, or something similar.  I don't guess that's technically wholesale murder, since he was just talking about murdering one civilian over a dog.
View Quote

Link?  Since you have a habit of seeing things that are not there I need proof.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Serious answer. The LEO is acting in the performance of their duty. So, no, you do not

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Serious questions because police officers are civilians. If someone is about to destroy my property (my dog), do I not have the right to defend that property with lethal force? I know it won't go well either way, but I'm just curious.

Serious answer. The LEO is acting in the performance of their duty. So, no, you do not

Destruction of property is part of their duty?

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a few months ago, and apparently "k9" isn't a valid search term.  If it helps you sleep at night to think I made it up that's cool by me.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're off....

That's pretty rich coming from you. Lmao
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, there's all of use that aren't police officers, so however many of us that is, there's your number.  We can't do things like that because there are consequences.  We can't just say, "Well, something could have happened so I had to shoot in order to be sure." without being arrested and probably sued.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Back in my rookie days I used to shoot dogs for bounty.  Bought a lot of toys with that blood money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're off....

I don't know, but I highly recommend (to anyone) not showing up to this farm and shooting at any animal on this property.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious questions because police officers are civilians. If someone is about to destroy my property (my dog), do I not have the right to defend that property with lethal force? I know it won't go well either way, but I'm just curious.

No, self defense from a aggressive dog  is.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're off....

Prove they are not.  Sinvce it has not happened  yet despite the constant threats to do so I rest my case.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Prove they are not.  Sinvce it has not happened  yet despite the constant threats to do so I rest my case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're off....

All you do is run your fucking mouth and that's it. You have no fucking idea what people are really going to do when the time comes.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top