Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 3:15:54 PM EDT
- Putin is basically Hitler
- Europe is enabling Russia in tying their noose

- France is despicable for trying to sell warships to Russia with the state of Europe

- Putin's goal is to undermine NATO and the West

- Putin is vulnerable now with the blunder of shooting down this plane

- NOW is the time for the West, led by the US to support Ukraine and deal Putin a defeat

- The US and the West need to implement tough sanctions against Russia and supply Ukrainian military

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds reasonable.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure...  Who's going to pay for this fucking shit?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Can someone post a pic of Putin with the Hitler mustache?  

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Jimmy carter.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Jimmy carter.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sure...  Who's going to pay for this fucking shit?
View Quote

We should give Ukraine 50 F35's.

If they kick Russian ass, we have a winner and trillions in foreign sales.

If they are blown out of the sky, we kill it and save trillions.

Win win.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
- Putin is basically Hitler- Europe is enabling Russia in tying their noose
- France is despicable for trying to sell warships to Russia with the state of Europe
- NOW is the time for the West, led by the US to support Ukraine and deal Putin a defeat
- The US and the West need to implement tough sanctions against Russia and supply Ukrainian military
View Quote

No source for your claims?

- Putin is basically Hitler - American media hates Putin because he doesn't kiss the ass of THE GHEYS

- France is despicable for trying to sell warships to Russia with the state of Europe - Makes no sense to me, France sucks. And when did Russia become reliant on outside countries for military technology? Have they fallen that far?

??? FBHO

Says who?

We can't even secure our own borders. Or our tax administration...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

- Putin is basically Hitler - American media hates Putin because he doesn't kiss the ass of THE GHEYS

- France is despicable for trying to sell warships to Russia with the state of Europe - Makes no sense to me, France sucks. And when did Russia become reliant on outside countries for military technology? Have they fallen that far?

??? FBHO

Says who?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

Not big on reading the titles of threads, are we?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

Titles...headlines...mostly bullshit. Just like one-line snarky comments.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

Unless they give you the answer to the questions, "No source for your claims?" and "Says who?"
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#14]
He's right that Putin is vulnerable...Putin has really miscalculated IMO, but it does not seem the West is really ready to fully exploit it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

Oh look another one. Let me guess, you read some crude Pravda articles about Russia being the savior of Western civilization from what is now the decadent West who has lost their way....articles aimed right at you by the way.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He's right that Putin is vulnerable...Putin has really miscalculated IMO, but it does not seem the West is really ready to fully exploit it.
View Quote

Which I fear can lead Putin to become dangerously more bold/stupid.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

Well it was...

You know what? Never mind.

I'll just go with, 'Oops! How clumsy of me.'
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well it was...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

Well it was...

I wouldn't worry about it. I pointed it out to him and was called "snarky".
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Oh look another one. Let me guess, you read some crude Pravda articles about Russia being the savior of Western civilization from what is now the decadent West who has lost their way....articles aimed right at you by the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

Ya, you got me. Just another crazy fuck-the-border-fuck-the-weaponization-of-the-irs-don't-worry-about-0bama loon here.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh thank GOD. We're all so concerned with that you 14ers think.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ya, you got me. Just another crazy fuck-the-border-fuck-the-weaponization-of-the-irs-don't-worry-about-0bama loon here.

View Quote

What a silly dichotomy.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I'm sorry, I was too busy reading the thread title and gathering pertinent information from the OP to do things like worry about your join date or ask dumb questions that the OP already gave the answer to.

Do all 01ers have trouble with the simple things?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, it was an interview on TV. The former president of Georgia was on Lou Dobbs. I put what he was saying into bullet points. That's why everyone is making fun of you. It's totally, totally obvious.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Dude, it was an interview on TV. The former president of Georgia was on Lou Dobbs. I put what he was saying into bullet points. That's why everyone is making fun of you. It's totally, totally obvious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you should start a thread with more substantive information than what you got off TV.

Putin hates gays
Putin hates dogs

Putin's not my favorite guy in the world, but I'm not getting on your hate-train because you saw something on TV. "Interview on TV" sounds like it was filtered through American journalists, who have a very pro-0bama/anti-Putin agenda.

The asshole in the White House is a bigger threat to me and mine, than Putin.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Given the current display I've seen put on here by both of you I honestly care much more what he thinks than you do.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Maybe you should start a thread with more substantive information than what you got off TV.

Putin hates gays
Putin hates dogs

Putin's not my favorite guy in the world, but I'm not getting on your hate-train because you saw something on TV. "Interview on TV" sounds like it was filtered through American journalists, who have a very pro-0bama/anti-Putin agenda.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putin hates gays
Putin hates dogs

Maybe you should just avoid threads that aren't substantive enough for you and save us all the headache.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, yeah.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:42:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

??? FBHO

Says who?

The FSB and SVR thank you for your continued support, poleznye.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#29]
the world would be a safer better place if putin died of a heart attack tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:05:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:The FSB and SVR thank you for your continued support, poleznye.
View Quote

The 0bama administration thanks you for this distraction, comrade.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:The FSB and SVR thank you for your continued support, poleznye.

Thats's exactly what they want, poleznye.

Be too distracted by your own internal affairs to see the bigger picture.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, someone who's been yapping on an internet forum since 2001 is bound to be way smarter than someone "new" to the world like a 14er.

ETA: I don't even know what your little discussion is about; he may be wrong, maybe you're right, I dunno. But that internet snob bullshit makes one look like a 13 year old moron.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
ETA: I don't even know what your little discussion is about; he may be wrong, maybe you're right, I dunno. But that internet snob bullshit makes one look a 13 year old moron.
View Quote

Don't know what you're talking about, but blah blah blah. Fucking brilliant.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:29:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ETA: I don't even know what your little discussion is about; he may be wrong, maybe you're right, I dunno. But that internet snob bullshit makes one look a 13 year old moron.

I know what I'm talking about. It's what you're talking about that doesn't matter. I made my point.

Then you made it again. Thanks, I guess.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently he has never met our president, Obama would find it difficult to lead a group out of a wet paper bag.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are 100% cool with the rebirth of the Soviet Union as long as people stay focused on Obama and the IRS?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:38:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Apparently he has never met our president, Obama would find it difficult to lead a group out of a wet paper bag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I think he knows it. That's why he "leads from behind", he's scared shitless of playing in the big leagues. That, and the fact that he and his homies knew they would have just eight years to try and accomplish this fundamental change nightmare, so they are 100% focused on their leftist domestic agenda.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#38]
This thread went heavily retarded real quick.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:01:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You are 100% cool with the rebirth of the Soviet Union as long as people stay focused on Obama and the IRS?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't put words in my mouth grasshopper.

Who is a bigger threat to every ARFCOMER, 0bama or Putin?

Please feel free to explain how 0bama is defending our rights to defend ourselves.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:39:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Please feel free to explain how 0bama is defending our rights to defend ourselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your point?  That we should just ignore every other threat on the planet?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:49:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're anyone's sensei, they need a refund
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:54:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What a silly dichotomy.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a silly dichotomy.  

Simple minds only think in simple manners.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top