BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah you guys are really good at seeing nothing when it comes to the Jews.

How about $300 million or so in stolen gold?  See any of that?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see none of this in Switzerland

Yeah you guys are really good at seeing nothing when it comes to the Jews.

How about $300 million or so in stolen gold?  See any of that?

Kinda like how you guys turned away the St. Louis?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL. There is no 'anti-semitism in London.

You must have missed the tens of thousands marching this past week.

Demonstrators march in central London July 19

LONDON – Britain’s Jewish community has seen an almost unprecedented doubling of anti-Semitic incidents over the last few weeks, the Jewish Community Trust reported.

While incidents were not as violent as those on continental Europe, the CST advised Jewish leaders to ensure the community takes extra security precautions in the face of growing anti-Israel demonstrations.
Related:

Latest statistics indicate approximately 60 recorded incidents ranging from verbal abuse to physical attacks on buildings and people over the first two weeks of July and over half of which were attributable to the current situation.
View Quote

In London the CST was notified about a Swastika that was daubed in blue paint on a house in Hendon, Northwest London.
View Quote

Swastikas were daubed on a home in Greater Manchester

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/UK-Jews-feel-anti-Semitic-backlash-363505
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

scrach the anti-zionist, find the jew hater.

People hate jews.  always have, always will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is everyone so against Israel!? They are doing what needs to be done. And as a Christian I know this war WILL NEVER END! God's chosen people will be under attack until the end. And evil cannot win.   The world should rally behind them not join in the attacking. It's a true good vs evil battle and people are choosing the wrong side.

scrach the anti-zionist, find the jew hater.

People hate jews.  always have, always will.

Actually the same leftists I know now were all about the holocost back when that was trendy. I even went to the holocost with them.

Now it's all "the republicans war on women" and "we love Palestine and hate the zionists"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to turn this thread in to a Bible debate. That said, isn't there something in End Times Prophesy about Jews returning to Israel?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#5]
it will be interesting to see what happens when the first church in France burns....
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Neva bin dun befo.......the antisemitism that is
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

LOL....Americans.

"I readed it on da internets so it must be true"

Seriously mate....... The protests were against the Israeli attack on Gaza - no surprises there.  It happens every time the conflict escalates.  That isn't anti-semitism....it's anti war protesting.  

http://stopwar.org.uk/events/national-gaza-demonstration-saturday-19-july-stop-the-killing-stop-the-bombing#.U9A5gVZgHZc   (link left cold deliberately)

As for your photo of the woman holding the "God bless Hitler" Placard...... I believe it was take in Pakistan in 2006.  So you are either being deliberately dishonest in your postings, or like many others you need to a bit more thorough in your research.  Link to Photo  http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.co.uk/2006/02/free-expression-in-pakistan-god-bless.html

There are always going to be a few dickheads who will take it to the extreme and attract a load of media attention which will be exploited by both sides of the debate, then people like yourself see it and from thousands of miles away start jumping to conclusions.

Don't believe me if you don't want to - I only live here, but a few fuckwits with a chip on their shoulder doesn't represent the mood of the nation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL. There is no 'anti-semitism in London.

You must have missed the tens of thousands marching this past week.

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/wp-content/uploads/antisemitism.jpg
http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?id=249416&h=236&w=370
Demonstrators march in central London July 19

LONDON – Britain’s Jewish community has seen an almost unprecedented doubling of anti-Semitic incidents over the last few weeks, the Jewish Community Trust reported.

While incidents were not as violent as those on continental Europe, the CST advised Jewish leaders to ensure the community takes extra security precautions in the face of growing anti-Israel demonstrations.
Related:

Latest statistics indicate approximately 60 recorded incidents ranging from verbal abuse to physical attacks on buildings and people over the first two weeks of July and over half of which were attributable to the current situation.

In London the CST was notified about a Swastika that was daubed in blue paint on a house in Hendon, Northwest London.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/51075000/jpg/_51075104_manchester.jpg
Swastikas were daubed on a home in Greater Manchester

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/UK-Jews-feel-anti-Semitic-backlash-363505

LOL....Americans.

"I readed it on da internets so it must be true"

Seriously mate....... The protests were against the Israeli attack on Gaza - no surprises there.  It happens every time the conflict escalates.  That isn't anti-semitism....it's anti war protesting.  

http://stopwar.org.uk/events/national-gaza-demonstration-saturday-19-july-stop-the-killing-stop-the-bombing#.U9A5gVZgHZc   (link left cold deliberately)

As for your photo of the woman holding the "God bless Hitler" Placard...... I believe it was take in Pakistan in 2006.  So you are either being deliberately dishonest in your postings, or like many others you need to a bit more thorough in your research.  Link to Photo  http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.co.uk/2006/02/free-expression-in-pakistan-god-bless.html

There are always going to be a few dickheads who will take it to the extreme and attract a load of media attention which will be exploited by both sides of the debate, then people like yourself see it and from thousands of miles away start jumping to conclusions.

Don't believe me if you don't want to - I only live here, but a few fuckwits with a chip on their shoulder doesn't represent the mood of the nation.

You're just a Dhimmi, and your lies are Teryaki.

I'm pretty sure that Jim Bob, living in a trailer park in Bumfuck USA, knows more about your country than you do. He reads the Daily Fail you know.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure that Jim Bob, living in a trailer park in Bumfuck USA, knows more about your country than you do. He reads the Daily Fail you know.
View Quote

LOL. How about you take a walk through Malmö tonight with an Israel flag and see what happens to you.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Well that certainly got the Euro folks riled up and circling the wagons didn't it?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well that certainly got the Euro folks riled up and circling the wagons didn't it?
View Quote

It doesn't take much to get Swede riled up. He's still convinced that his country borders Russia and that they're going to invade any day now.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

LOL. How about you take a walk through Malmö tonight with an Israel flag and see what happens to you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you ever been to Malmö, or are you talking out of your ass as usual?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Londoners sure look different these days at anti-Israel protests.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We're a bit tired of the trailer trash fringe talking about matters they don't understand.

Case in point:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't take much to get Swede riled up. He's still convinced that his country borders Russia and that they're going to invade any day now.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We're a bit tired of the trailer trash fringe talking about matters they don't understand.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never really considered Zukhov as "trailer trash" but if that's what you're going with, cool.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Case in point:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Case in point:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just a simple rube. Show me, using a digital crayon on the map, where Sweden borders Russia.  200 miles worth of ocean is not a "border" by the way.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL. Pretend you don't know what I am talking about.

Man beaten in Malmo for hanging Israeli flag
Jul 9, 2014

A man was beaten severely for hanging an Israeli flag outside his window in the Swedish city of Malmo, police said.

Several unidentified men assaulted the 38-year-old man with metal bars after they hurled a stone at his window on July 6, the Svenska Dagbladet daily reported on July 7. The victim, who was taken to the hospital, was not identified by name.

Several dozen anti-Semitic attacks occur in Malmo annually, according to community leaders and police, including repeated attacks on Jewish institutions.

On April 16, the district of Skane, where Malmo is located, declined the Jewish community’s request to increase the number of security cameras around Jewish buildings, according to Michael Gelvan, chairman of the Nordic Jewish Security Council, and Per-Erik Ebbestahl, director of safety and security in the City of Malmo.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/world/article/man_beaten_in_malmo_for_hanging_israeli_flag
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm just a simple rube. Show me, using a digital crayon on the map, where Sweden borders Russia.  200 miles worth of ocean is not a "border" by the way.

http://www.operationworld.org/files/ow/maps/lgmap/swed-MMAP-md.png
View Quote

I know you Yanks don't know basic geography, but please use Google.

Look at the Baltic, do you see that enclave on the eastern side? That's Kaliningrad, it's Russian territory.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Jul 9, 2014

http://www.jewishjournal.com/world/article/man_beaten_in_malmo_for_hanging_israeli_flag
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jul 9, 2014

A man was beaten severely for hanging an Israeli flag outside his window in the Swedish city of Malmo, police said.

Several unidentified men assaulted the 38-year-old man with metal bars after they hurled a stone at his window on July 6, the Svenska Dagbladet daily reported on July 7. The victim, who was taken to the hospital, was not identified by name.

Several dozen anti-Semitic attacks occur in Malmo annually, according to community leaders and police, including repeated attacks on Jewish institutions.

On April 16, the district of Skane, where Malmo is located, declined the Jewish community’s request to increase the number of security cameras around Jewish buildings, according to Michael Gelvan, chairman of the Nordic Jewish Security Council, and Per-Erik Ebbestahl, director of safety and security in the City of Malmo.

I know very well what goes on in Malmö, and unlike you I don't rely on Google.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Look at the Baltic, do you see that enclave on the eastern side? That's Kaliningrad, it's Russian territory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right - with 200 miles worth of Baltic between it and the nearest point in Sweden. Like I said.

Jesus, you're like the fucking Sarah Palin of Sweden. Actually, you're worse - Palin actually could see Russia from her house on a clear day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which, ironically, you just told me to consult in order to confirm that Sweden does not in fact border Russia. Great work there.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Leftist countries are anti-Jew...go figure
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Right - with 200 miles worth of Baltic between it and the nearest point in Sweden. Like I said.

Jesus, you're like the fucking Sarah Palin of Sweden. Actually, you're worse - Palin actually could see Russia from her house on a clear day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're just trolling. Look at a map, look up the range of Iskander and S-400, and then get back to us.

Run along now kiddo.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Which, ironically, you just told me to consult in order to confirm that Sweden does not in fact border Russia. Great work there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please rube, you are clearly trailer trash and have no idea what you are talking about.

America clearly now boarders all of Africa.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because maps don't change.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Now you're just trolling. Look at a map, look up the range of Iskander and S-400, and then get back to us.

Run along now kiddo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Run along now kiddo.

So because you're within range of Russian missiles, that now means that you border them? Well fuck, if that's the standard, then they border every country on the planet.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

As trolls go, you really are shit at this.

Not seeing any anti-semitism there.

Anti war protest - lots of people from interested groups converge in one place to protest about a war they don't like.

What do you expect to see?..... A bunch of middle class English people from  "Hampton-on-the-wolds" all protesting about a bunch of repeated asshattery several thousand miles away where two sides are busy attempting to knock seven bells out of one another .....again?

Perhaps you should be wondering why most of the population weren't there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

As trolls go, you really are shit at this.

Not seeing any anti-semitism there.

Anti war protest - lots of people from interested groups converge in one place to protest about a war they don't like.

What do you expect to see?..... A bunch of middle class English people from  "Hampton-on-the-wolds" all protesting about a bunch of repeated asshattery several thousand miles away where two sides are busy attempting to knock seven bells out of one another .....again?

Perhaps you should be wondering why most of the population weren't there.

Balista is probably one of the worst 88er trolls on the site. At least he's consistent though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So because you're within range of Russian missiles, that now means that you border them? Well fuck, if that's the standard, then they border every country on the planet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Run along now kiddo.

Our EEZs border each other.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Europe? Really?

And you call me the ignorant one ...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:21:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In Europe? Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Europe? Really?

Dude, your trolling is weak. Step it up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whatever you say, Palinsen.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the best you've got?

Weaksauce little man.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Jews tend to be an insular culture.
They also tend to be very successful.

So you've got people who keep to themselves, practice a strange religion, and speak a strange language.  And a lot of them are rich, or at least richer than the average "native."

Jealousy is the ugliest of emotions, and it easily can lead to violence.
View Quote

A lot of this is true.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#36]
The ADL does this story every week.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Which is ironic really.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By and large, Dems support Arabs and Repubs support Israel.

I just can't figure out why Jews here in the US vote Democrat.

Wonder if this stuff in Europe will lift their blindness?  

Because the GOP is closely identified with Evangelical Christianity, and Jews have an even lower opinion of Evangelicals than they do of Muslims.  Pew Research Center:  How Americans Feel About Religious Groups.

Wow, according to the Poll, Jews like Muslims more than Evangelicals.

Which is ironic really.

Really, I think not. Evangelical faith is centered around the Son of God. Jesus, "The King of the Jews"

John 1:11Amplified Bible (AMP)

11 He came to that which belonged to Him [to His own—His domain, creation, things, world], and they who were His own did not receive Him and did not welcome Him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1. They come from both the Far Right and the Far Left. Always have, always will.

2. The only Jews who were ever acceptable to the Left were those who were openly hostile to Jewish culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A wonder if it is the influx of Muslims in Europe that is causing this.

Yeah, I'm wondering how much of this wave of antisemitism in Europe is actually being fomented by people who are ethnically European.

traditionally european anti-semites are from the nativist far right, like jean marie le pen, those jobbik assholes in hungary, ukranian nationalists...

1. They come from both the Far Right and the Far Left. Always have, always will.

2. The only Jews who were ever acceptable to the Left were those who were openly hostile to Jewish culture.

1. yes, far left too. but far right is more amusing to mention in GD, since it could not possibly be the case that the right has ever done anything disagreeable.

2. nonsense. what do you think "jewish culture" is?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:02:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

A common Jewish identity, their historical ties to Israel, and their religious traditions as a whole.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#40]
It happened before, it will happen again.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:06:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I even went to the holocost with them.

View Quote

That must have been exhausting.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

A common Jewish identity, their historical ties to Israel, and their religious traditions as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, okay, you're quite wrong. which is odd since you are always right about everything.

ever been to a jewish wedding? what's your favorite passover food?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

yeah, okay, you're quite wrong. which is odd since you are always right about everything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever discussed Judaism with a Socialist?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:11:36 PM EDT
[#44]
This was LA about ten days ago. I didn't get a pic of the sign that said "Israel did 9-11".

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This was LA about ten days ago. I didn't get a pic of the sign that said "Israel did 9-11".

https://38.media.tumblr.com/3adcd4ce4328ff1a9fc6afad48f78e71/tumblr_n96weaCArk1rpefk3o1_500h.jpg

View Quote

Obviously the US has been overtaken by the Musselmen.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is what I found on Wikipedia about the SS-26
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes. in fact i have talked to many lefty jews. they did not hate their 'jewishness.' hint: my home town is about half jewish.

you do realize that israel is socialist in many respects?

pro tip: in the unlikely event you are ever invited to passover dinner, don't go hungry. all the food sucks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:20:15 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what I found on Wikipedia about the SS-26
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Iskander-range-Kaliningrad.jpg#mediaviewer/File:Iskander-range-Kaliningrad.jpg

Iskander M
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

yes. in fact i have talked to many lefty jews. they did not hate their 'jewishness.' hint: my home town is about half jewish.

pro tip: in the unlikely event you are ever invited to passover dinner, don't go hungry. all the food sucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your Socialists must be different from ours then.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, nothing to see....

It is the third time in a week where pro-Palestinian activists have clashed with the city’s Jewish residents. On Sunday, locals reported chats of “Gas the Jews” and “Kill the Jews”, as rioters attacked businesses in the Sarcelles district, known as “little Jerusalem”…

Francois Pupponi, the mayor of Sarcelles, told BFMTV that the violent attacks were carried out by a “horde of savages.”…
View Quote

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top