Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#1]
i have no problem with Israel ,but those democrat loving American jews can feel free to leave at any time.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because the GOP is closely identified with Evangelical Christianity, and Jews have an even lower opinion of Evangelicals than they do of Muslims.  Pew Research Center:  How Americans Feel About Religious Groups.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By and large, Dems support Arabs and Repubs support Israel.

I just can't figure out why Jews here in the US vote Democrat.

Wonder if this stuff in Europe will lift their blindness?  

Because the GOP is closely identified with Evangelical Christianity, and Jews have an even lower opinion of Evangelicals than they do of Muslims.  Pew Research Center:  How Americans Feel About Religious Groups.

Wow, according to the Poll, Jews like Muslims more than Evangelicals.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL....Americans.

Honestly......Not heard anything about any anti-semitic acts other than the one where some clown shot and liked three people a couple of months ago.

There will no doubt be the odd asshat who does something stupid, just as there are idiots leaving the occasional pig's head on the doorsteps of mosques - that is nothing new and is usually nothing more than a very limited group of idiots doing stupid things.

I would imagine that when it kicks off in Gaza and Israel land as it does ever few years there will be a rise in asshattery to some degree but we are simply not hearing about anti-Semitic attacks in anything like the number that you guys seem to be reporting it.

If I hear anything along these lines I will be sure to post it, but so far it seems to be same few reports regurgitated over and over again.

probably same reasons that if you want accurate reporting on crime in Chicago, you go to the Daily Mail, not the Chicago Tribune.

If you want accurate reporting on european anti-semitism, it won't be coming from european news outlets.

Change your avatar.

MN
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know why I am compelled to post this.....probably my roman catholic name....maybe all the high ranking dual citizens in my govt....not sure.

Plenty of Christians being persecuted right now.

PS: Welcome back Zhukov. (I saw at least one of your vacation threads).
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

For as long as I live, I will owe "The Jews."

As a people, they should have a homeland of their own. Thus, I support isreal..
View Quote
Enough to move there and join their military?

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#6]
There is anti Semitic DNA in all of Europe

It's latest manifestation is Anti Zionism. Their claim of supporting the Palestinians is there current cover story. :/
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which is ironic really.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Which is ironic really.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is ironic really.

well, stalker-fetishists are creepy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which is ironic really.

This is may be the first 2minkey post I've liked.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is incredibly sad for Evangelicals, and ironic considering it is Evangelicals that give Israel the most support politically in the USA bar none.  They literally worship Jews and Israel.

Reminds me of that idiot Glenn Beck clamoring on the radio today about how America does not support Israel so he apologized for America ....nevermind the billions in aid and military support we give them.  Most Israelis would no doubt have a very low opinion of him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which is ironic really.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

probably same reasons that if you want accurate reporting on crime in Chicago, you go to the Daily Mail, not the Chicago Tribune.

If you want accurate reporting on european anti-semitism, it won't be coming from european news outlets.
View Quote

No no no, it's not that Daily Mail is more accurate.  It's just because they are like 6 hours ahead and they know what happens before it actually happens :)

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#14]
It's all just History Repeating.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#17]
The ones who flee to Israel will be judged for it one day. I cannot abide people who willingly disobey God for short term safety. The Talmud forbids a Jewish state until God comes and creates it himself. The UN is not God and you can bet he isn't happy about it. Anyone who supports Israel is anti-Christian and will have to deal with the consequences.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:01:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A wonder if it is the influx of Muslims in Europe that is causing this.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm wondering how much of this wave of antisemitism in Europe is actually being fomented by people who are ethnically European.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I see none of this in Switzerland
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm wondering how much of this wave of antisemitism in Europe is actually being fomented by people who are ethnically European.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

traditionally european anti-semites are from the nativist far right, like jean marie le pen, those jobbik assholes in hungary, ukranian nationalists...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

traditionally european anti-semites are from the nativist far right, like jean marie le pen, those jobbik assholes in hungary, ukranian nationalists...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least say why. In many European countries "Judaism" used to equal "Communism". They terms were almost interchangeable. Nazis always like to bring up the Communist Party of Poland back in the 30s, where the Polish population was like 10% Jewish but the Party membership was like 60% Jewish. When the Soviet Union came to power and was scaring the shit out of eastern Europe it was easy for right-wingers to point at the Jews and say "there, they are the problem". The majority of Jews being Leftists made Hitler's job much easier than it should've been.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Is OP bragging or whining?  

TXL
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Pretty funny that the Euroweenies don't see any evidence of antisemitism when Jews are fleeing their countries. Makes you wonder why?

More Than A Thousand French Jews Have Moved To Israel In Past 10 Days, Most Fleeing Violent Anti-Semitic Attacks

. . . Eighteen people were arrested for attacks on shops, including a kosher supermarket, a Jewish-owned chemist and a funeral home. Rioters, who carried batons and threw petrol bombs according to eyewitnesses, were yards from the synagogue when they were driven back by riot police who used tear gas.

“They were shouting: ‘Death to Jews,’ and ‘Slit Jews’ throats’,” David, a Jewish sound engineer told The Times. “It took us back to 1938.”

“We called our town ‘Little Jerusalem’ because we felt at home here,” Laetitia, a longtime Sarcelles resident, told France 24. “We were safe, there were never any problems. And I just wasn’t expecting anything like this. We are very shocked, really very shocked.”

Roger Cuikerman, head of the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions in France told Radio France International: “They are not screaming, ‘Death to the Israelis’ on the streets of Paris. They are screaming, “Death to the Jews.” The community was not just scared, but “anguished.” [...]

More than a thousand Jews have made aliyah (the term used when Jews immigrate to Israel) in the past 10 days, according to the Israeli government.

“I came because of anti-Semitism,” said teary-eyed Veronique Rivka Buzaglo, one of 430 immigrants who arrived from France the day before. “You see it in the eyes of people. I see it in everything,” she told HuffPost.

Buzaglo says nothing would have stopped her from becoming an Israeli citizen this week – not even the rocket sirens frequently blaring in the south of the country, where she plans to live.
View Quote

http://weaselzippers.us/194200-more-than-a-thousand-french-jews-have-moved-to-israel-in-past-10-days-most-fleeing-violent-anti-semitic-attacks/
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

At least say why. In many European countries "Judaism" used to equal "Communism". They terms were almost interchangeable. Nazis always like to bring up the Communist Party of Poland back in the 30s, where the Polish population was like 10% Jewish but the Party membership was like 60% Jewish. When the Soviet Union came to power and was scaring the shit out of eastern Europe it was easy for right-wingers to point at the Jews and say "there, they are the problem". The majority of Jews being Leftists made Hitler's job much easier than it should've been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

whatever - nativist dipshits don't need a valid reason, just a scapegoat.

if you want to explain it in terms of a 'red jewish scare' you go right ahead, but it is completely unnecessary.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

scrach the anti-zionist, find the jew hater.

People hate jews.  always have, always will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is everyone so against Israel!? They are doing what needs to be done. And as a Christian I know this war WILL NEVER END! God's chosen people will be under attack until the end. And evil cannot win.   The world should rally behind them not join in the attacking. It's a true good vs evil battle and people are choosing the wrong side.

People hate jews.  always have, always will.

I feel cheated that I don't have any Jewish friends to hate.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah you guys are really good at seeing nothing when it comes to the Jews.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see none of this in Switzerland

Ooooo. Burn.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK - but is that what's driving it today? Because I see these poll numbers from France in particular, and then I see certain immigrant populations that have grown quite a bit in France, that aren't doing great economically, and that traditionally might not be fond of Jews or Israel. So I have to wonder.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#35]
why the blue monkey balls is the whole world so damn fast to defend terrorists? People who are raining death on innocent people weekly?

I don't get it?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Explanation in a nutshell.

Euro-weenies allowed massive immigration of Muslims into their politically correct countries which in turn do not challenge the anti-semitism or anti-civilization behaviors.

View Quote

not a bad explanation ...

our stupid officials let them in, and now there´s too much of those Muslims there ...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:02:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

OK - but is that what's driving it today? Because I see these poll numbers from France in particular, and then I see certain immigrant populations that have grown quite a bit in France, that aren't doing great economically, and that traditionally might not be fond of Jews or Israel. So I have to wonder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the obvious reasons?

the right-wingers still hate jews because they are auslanders, distinct from the "real" volk (german, french... americans).

muslims are angry over what they see as recent over-the-top israeli aggression, as well as years of oppression in the occupied territories.

i have yet to figure out the weird jew fetish going on here. because anti-semites here used to be good, solid christians. prolly something about that dispensationalist crap, but i can only read so much before the gag reflex forces a stop.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

the obvious reasons?

the right-wingers still hate jews because they are auslanders, distinct from the "real" volk (german, french... americans).

muslims are angry over what they see as recent over-the-top israeli aggression, as well as years of oppression in the occupied territories.

i have yet to figure out the weird jew fetish going on here. because anti-semites here used to be good, solid christians. prolly something about that dispensationalist crap, but i can only read so much before the gag reflex forces a stop.
View Quote

Where is "here?"
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The more Jews that return to Israel the better.

It will make for a better, stronger Israel and will give them cause to not surrender any more land as it will be needed to house returnees.
View Quote

Not true!

If the Israelis loose their European basis to Muslim guided countries, they will be without support!

Support, economically and politcally, is essential to the survival of Israel.

H
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

People muslims hate jews.  always have, always will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is everyone so against Israel!? They are doing what needs to be done. And as a Christian I know this war WILL NEVER END! God's chosen people will be under attack until the end. And evil cannot win.   The world should rally behind them not join in the attacking. It's a true good vs evil battle and people are choosing the wrong side.

People muslims hate jews.  always have, always will.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Change your avatar.

MN
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL....Americans.

Honestly......Not heard anything about any anti-semitic acts other than the one where some clown shot and liked three people a couple of months ago.

There will no doubt be the odd asshat who does something stupid, just as there are idiots leaving the occasional pig's head on the doorsteps of mosques - that is nothing new and is usually nothing more than a very limited group of idiots doing stupid things.

I would imagine that when it kicks off in Gaza and Israel land as it does ever few years there will be a rise in asshattery to some degree but we are simply not hearing about anti-Semitic attacks in anything like the number that you guys seem to be reporting it.

If I hear anything along these lines I will be sure to post it, but so far it seems to be same few reports regurgitated over and over again.

Change your avatar.

MN

Make me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which is ironic really.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They come from both the Far Right and the Far Left. Always have, always will.

The only Jews who were ever acceptable to the Left were those who were openly hostile to Jewish culture.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Shit can happen here too.

It's unfortunate. For whatever reason people continue to discriminate against the Jews. Better start arming themselves.
View Quote

Watch and see how an Elizabeth Warren for President campaign throws fuel on the fire when she starts going after bankers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Europe has hated jews before Islam existed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I thought they just were against zionist nazis?

Or are all jews now zionist nazis?
View Quote

There are some so-called Christians saying the same thing. :(

People are nothing but sheep. Really.

That's why I don't get all warm and fuzzy over the current "pro-gay" fad. Because that's just what it is, a fad. The same people will stab you in the back when that becomes a fad as well.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top