Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/22/2014 5:09:46 PM EDT
It's about time someone did something about the Arab mobs:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/amid-riots-jewish-self-defense-groups-in-france-gain-traction/
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Why can't the French just round everyone up and ship them to their country of heritage? Bring in the military, encircle the rioters, arrest and deport them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
There's been a huge exodus of Jews from France for the last 5 years cuz of shit like this.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Why can't the French just round everyone up and ship them to their country of heritage? Bring in the military, encircle the rioters, arrest and deport them.

Ahemmm.... On the topic of the French Military:

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."  
George S. Patton
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's been a huge exodus of Jews from France for the last 5 years cuz of shit like this.
View Quote

Gee, I wonder where the Jews are fleeing to from France due to anti-Semitism?

French Jews Migrate To Israel Citing Rising Anti-Semitism 02/08/2014

This is absolutely brilliant on the part of the Palestinians/Arabs!  They attack French Jews because they're purportedly angry at the existence of Israel.  So now the French Jews move to where?  Israel.  Brilliant!

My cousin grew up in Israel since his mother was Jewish and therefore eligible to move there.  He used to talk about how stupid the Palestinians and Arabs were.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Because French politicians recognize there are far more Muslim voters than Jewish ones in France.  Cynical, but true.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

A large percentage of them are like our anchor babies. Born in France and citizens of France.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#7]
If the muslim problem isn't dealt with now the whole world will eventually be at war with them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#8]
rock on, jews!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."  
George S. Patton
View Quote

Derpiest thing I've heard all day! Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

George S. Patton
View Quote

Never met or served with the French military I see.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Kind of ironic that French Jews and French Neo-Nazis will probably be standing together.  The French have a huge population of Arab and Muslim Africans who refuse to assimilate, want Shariah law in their communities, and frequently take to the streets to burn cars, trash businesses, and generally make life difficult for the French French.  Some think France will see a Muslim majority in less than 50 years.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If the muslim problem isn't dealt with now the whole world will eventually be at war with them.
View Quote

Ding, Ding, Ding..

And history teaches, It will not be dealt with...
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Idf need to smuggle some Uzis to them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
Time for one more crusade, this time beat them so hard they won't poke their heads above the sand for  a thousand years!

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Kind of ironic that French Jews and French Neo-Nazis will probably be standing together.  The French have a huge population of Arab and Muslim Africans who refuse to assimilate, want Shariah law in their communities, and frequently take to the streets to burn cars, trash businesses, and generally make life difficult for the French French.  Some think France will see a Muslim majority in less than 50 years.
View Quote

75 years ago we had the unholy alliance of the western capitalist world aligning themselves with the communists to defeat fascists.

I would love to see the Jews and Neo-Nazis align to help drive the Jihadis' from Western Europe.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Time for one more crusade, this time beat them so hard they won't poke their heads above the sand for  a thousand years!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But most in the civilized world won't address the main problem. Islam will never be a religion of peace and is the exact opposite of what most in the 1st world believe in. It has been at odds with the human race since it's inception.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#18]
good.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do know that Jewish people were targeted by "Christians" during the various Crusades?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

If the Muslim problem isn't dealt with now the whole world will eventually be at war with them Muslim.
View Quote

Or this.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Self defense is a human right.

And yes, it extends to the Palestinians in the Gaza.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#22]
This ought to make some heads implode in GD. "OMG, who do I hate more, the Jews or the Muslims???"
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do you mean eventually we already are.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I mean active war in our streets
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You do know that Jewish people were targeted by "Christians" during the various Crusades?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone was targeted, unless you think the only people that truly matter are the jews
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

When your duly elected government (Hamas) launches 2000 rockets against the neighboring country, you may have the right to defend yourself, but your neighbor is also justified in bulldozing/ bombing you into the sea.  .
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Everyone was targeted, unless you think the only people that truly matter are the jews
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am pretty sure he is talking about the pre-departure pogroms, they were the pregame warm up in just about every one of the Crusades.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It wouldn't be the first time the French tried to get rid of their Jews.
View Quote

I 100% agree, though it does sound....uh. "different" coming from you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someday we may even have a Muslim POTUS.........NAW, that could never happen.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am pretty sure he is talking about the pre-departure pogroms, they were the pregame warm up in just about every one of the Crusades.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, I found it funny calling for a Crusade using a thread about Jews being attacked.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not what they want.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of the crusades were launched against European Christians the Pope didn't approve of.  Protestants longing for a Crusade is like Jews longing for a pogrom.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Most of the crusades were launched against European Christians the Pope didn't approve of.  Protestants longing for a Crusade is like Jews longing for a pogrom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh that must be why they went to the middle east to fight? The crusades I'm talking about were to reconquer the holy land.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:00:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Good on them, but they are in a dangerous place where the nation does nothing but enable and encourage by showing nothing but weakness.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Most European countries have a much larger muslim population and are for the most part either indifferent to Jews or anti-Semitic.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Oh that must be why they went to the middle east to fight? The crusades I'm talking about were to reconquer the holy land.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean the crusades they concluded by sacking Constantinople and setting up crusader states on the Bosporus?  

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Shortly before their synagogue became shrouded by tear gas and smoke, 100 Jews wielding baseball bats and clubs were singing the French national anthem in front of the synagogue’s heavy metal gate.
View Quote

I thought immediately of this.....

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#38]
The Bear Jew!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Because French politicians recognize there are far more Muslim voters than Jewish ones in France.  Cynical, but true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the votes wont matter much to ANYONE in a few more years. letting in millions of people, who have no intention of adopting the new countries culture, and instead bring their own and expect the new host country to become like the old country... is a EXTREMELY bad idea for everyone involved. especially in our case, where were just letting them in, and have no clue who they are, or their background.

the muslims are not just jew haters, they hate anyone who is not muslim....the problems the muslims are bringing in with them , will either force france and other countries to kick them out / kill them, or plan to change the entire culture of france to embrace sharia law, etc.

our own immigration problems seem to stem from liberal / democrats thinking the new people will all vote democrat across the board...... they want the votes..... i dont see them sticking to the usual voting processes though.... millions of hispanic voters, will probably start voting / wanting hispanic leaders, who support hispanic agendas. california is seeing lots of this, people who move here and want to keep their entire culture, and not become " american", but instead turn america into northern mexico , or a middle east america, are going to cause the regular " americans" all kinds of problems.

i have no problems with ANY group of people who wants to move here and become american. ( blacks, hispanics, chinese, muslims, etc)..... as long as they are here to embrace the new country, and enjoy the new culture they find.... not demand us to become like their old culture.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

the votes wont matter much to ANYONE in a few more years. letting in millions of people, who have no intention of adopting the new countries culture, and instead bring their own and expect the new host country to become like the old country... is a EXTREMELY bad idea for everyone involved. especially in our case, where were just letting them in, and have no clue who they are, or their background.

the muslims are not just jew haters, they hate anyone who is not muslim....the problems the muslims are bringing in with them , will either force france and other countries to kick them out / kill them, or plan to change the entire culture of france to embrace sharia law, etc.

our own immigration problems seem to stem from liberal / democrats thinking the new people will all vote democrat across the board...... they want the votes..... i dont see them sticking to the usual voting processes though.... millions of hispanic voters, will probably start voting / wanting hispanic leaders, who support hispanic agendas. california is seeing lots of this, people who move here and want to keep their entire culture, and not become " american", but instead turn america into northern mexico , or a middle east america, are going to cause the regular " americans" all kinds of problems.

i have no problems with ANY group of people who wants to move here and become american. ( blacks, hispanics, chinese, muslims, etc)..... as long as they are here to embrace the new country, and enjoy the new culture they find.... not demand us to become like their old culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

When your duly elected government (Hamas) launches 2000 rockets against the neighboring country, you may have the right to defend yourself, but your neighbor is also justified in bulldozing/ bombing you into the sea.  .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree.  Izzys also have a right to self defense.  I think we should stay out the Gaza myself.  They've been at each other's throats for a while.  Why should we interfere in a family feud?  
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's my understanding that the French government still puts limitations on itself in terms of data collection about race and religion.  They have not collected this information as it relates to individuals since 1978.  They can't actually do a "round up" of a specific group.

On the flip side, they had no problem tracking down some Roma and shipping their asses home.  Oddly enough, no one bitched about that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:24:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This ought to make some heads implode in GD. "OMG, who do I hate more, the Jews or the Muslims???"
View Quote

Poll inbound????
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

The French are afraid to confront the Islamic mobs.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:53:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aaaaannndddd, we're off to the races!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Just read another article about pogroms in Paris' Jewish areas. Shops were burned and looted, and a synagogue vandalized. Now they are placing signs calling on people to show up armed with hammers and attack Jewish neighborhoods again.

I just want to remind my French friends that BP revolvers are not regulated. A few shots from a .44 1858 Remington would do a great deal to discourage rioters.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

You mean the crusades they concluded by sacking Constantinople and setting up crusader states on the Bosporus?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just took back what was once theirs. All of the mid east was Christian at one time, it will be once again.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

75 years ago we had the unholy alliance of the western capitalist world aligning themselves with the communists to defeat fascists.

I would love to see the Jews and Neo-Nazis align to help drive the Jihadis' from Western Europe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, 88s love Muslim Arabs for some reason. Some kind of "enemy of my enemy..." calculus that is even more bizarre than our WWII cooperation with the USSR.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:37:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It wouldn't be the first time the French tried to get rid of their Jews.
View Quote

Just what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:38:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

As well as the Jews destroying their attempt to kill Jews.

Funny thing, if the Pali's were not launching missles and suicide bombers into Israel, do you think the Jews would be bombing the Pali's?

Of course not.  So, thoughts?

TXL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top