Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I voted "yes" but would expect to watch or join - according to wife's preference. "Join" meaning doing the wife, not the other girl. I think doing the other girl, even in that context, would be inappropriate.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The love the wife and I have for each other and sex have always been separate. Sex is entertainment for us.

It's easier that way.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you have any stories you would like to share?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the idiots on here bitching about the destruction of the country and FBHO this and boohoo liberals that but are not only participating in the moral decline of the populace but in fact encourage and celebrate it. This country is going down and the moral decay and destruction of the traditional family, honor, and dignity is the cause. This bullshit attitude is what helps foster liberalism and the culture of corruption that leads to the FSA. The sad thing is, all Im am going to get are "prude" or other responses from idiots who turn around and bitch that the country sucks. Stay classy gd

Ladies and gentlemen: The life of the party.

It was a dark and stormy night,

and Mr. XCRmonger woke to the feeling of cold steel upon his thigh. He could see the whites of her eyes, gleaming in the dark like ghostly moons.

"Tell me I am the only one for you," She hissed, and he could feel the knife shave off a few choice thigh hairs.

"You're the only one I want! I don't even like other bitches!" Mr. XCRmonger declared, panicked, and his boys tucked so far up into his groin they formed a vacuum.

"Good," she whispered, and he could see the gleam of her grinning teeth as she slowly sheathed her knife. "Good."

The end.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Buddy of mine caught his wife with the female babysitter...
View Quote

If you were down here in VA, I'd swear you were talking about one of my nieces.....

And no, I'm not kidding...
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I never did learn to share certain things. guns, money, boat, food, booze, yes, wife and vehicle NO
View Quote

Well, that makes two of us at least....
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

and Mr. XCRmonger woke to the feeling of cold steel upon his thigh. He could see the whites of her eyes, gleaming in the dark like ghostly moons.

"Tell me I am the only one for you," She hissed, and he could feel the knife shave off a few choice thigh hairs.

"You're the only one I want! I don't even like other bitches!" Mr. XCRmonger declared, panicked, and his boys tucked so far up into his groin they formed a vacuum.

"Good," she whispered, and he could see the gleam of her grinning teeth as she slowly sheathed her knife. "Good."

The end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the idiots on here bitching about the destruction of the country and FBHO this and boohoo liberals that but are not only participating in the moral decline of the populace but in fact encourage and celebrate it. This country is going down and the moral decay and destruction of the traditional family, honor, and dignity is the cause. This bullshit attitude is what helps foster liberalism and the culture of corruption that leads to the FSA. The sad thing is, all Im am going to get are "prude" or other responses from idiots who turn around and bitch that the country sucks. Stay classy gd

The end.

I'm going to pay you to write my wedding vows.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thought of that but in both cases the wives turnned gay
Talk about boosting you manhood
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know of two couples here where the wives left the husbans for the other female.

I contend, that most of those People would have left anyways......

That was just the excuse they used/needed........

Turned, no. Decided to pick a side of the mental fence they were sitting on, yes.

Had this happen to a friend. She was very bi curious. He kept pushing for it. She warned him he may not like the outcome. He came home one day to a Dear John letter and a empty bank account.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I... would be honored.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#9]
It can work.. The vast majority will fail. IMO they were doomed to fail from the start.

The couples that do make whatever kind of "lifestyle" choice work, tend to have very good relationships and are a whole lot more honest and open with each other than most couples..
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The couples that do make whatever kind of "lifestyle" choice work, tend to have very good relationships and are a whole lot more honest and open with each other than most couples..
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#11]
When I started with my partner 25 years ago her best mate was a bit easy. Very attractive and offered it t me on a plate. I don't mean made it obvious I mean she asked me.

I was a good boy and turned it down. I've always been against cheating although I do have a few regrets, fast forward 20 years her friend after two divorces has decided she's into chicks has a few girlfriends she it still smoking hot milf material.

Anyway she starts coming around a lot hanging out with my other half. It's quite obvious she fancies my oh. Oh confirms it and says she feels really creepy around her and wants to hang out less.

I try my best :) but she's having none of it.

Tl;dr short answer yes, closest I got but not a chance :(
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The end.
View Quote

...And they lived happily ever after.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I... would be honored.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I... would be honored.

I'll throw in an extra few bucks so you can draw something up to be put on the cake.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#14]
My wife refuses cunnilingus from me and will hardly even touch herself. So I voted yes but only if I could watch.
Fantasy answer for a fantasy thread.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The end.

What we have here is the ARFette version of the Overly Attached Girlfriend.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:35:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know of two couples here where the wives left the husbans for the other female.

Did they Turn Gay, or was it something they had Suppressed up to that point......
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#17]
If she will do it once, she will do it more than that.  A vow is a vow.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't share.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The love the wife and I have for each other and sex have always been separate. Sex is entertainment for us.

It's easier that way.
View Quote

Dear sir, if you had a newsletter ,I would subscribe!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The end.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The end.

Well, we know who wears the pants in that relationship, haha.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#22]
No, I see no difference between her fucking another guy and scissoring with a woman.

I had my fun when I was younger and decided to marry a much more wholesome woman than I deserved.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yep...
View Quote

You can't answer with a simple yep if it has already happened...  :)
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep...

I already mentioned it earlier in the thread.

Right now the wife's pregnant but she on the prowl for a new "friend" after she delivers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep...

There will be others..
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

The end.

http://www.mastibite.com/wallpaper/cache/Animals/Cat/cat-fight_1200.jpg

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Wife?

No.

Or even someone I care about?

No.

Some transitional girlfriend that I probably won't be with six months down the road...

Fuck yes... twenty times yes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Sex between two women is an abomination and a perversion.

Unless there is a man there with a video camera.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All depends...do you consider your wife your life's partner or your evening's entertainment?
View Quote

Both. My wife is pretty damned entertaining all by herself.   Last weekend's standard transmission driving lesson was enough entertainment to last a month.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Buddy of mine caught his wife with the female babysitter...

Wife talked him into joining in...

9 months later - babysitter is having his baby.  

Wife leaves him for babysitter.

About a year later - babysitter calls - wants him to move in with her and raise their child...

He does... gets her prego again... she leaves him for the wife again.

Now he pays child support 4x (2 with wife, 2 with babysitter).

If there has ever been a story that would give me a reason not to have a 3-way... this is it.  
View Quote

Anyone ever tell him that we have modern technology to keep that from happening?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The end.

http://www.mastibite.com/wallpaper/cache/Animals/Cat/cat-fight_1200.jpg

awww they're hugging
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
my wife changes the channel when a hot chick comes on the TV.....so that would be a huge no!

View Quote

If that's true, your wife, and you by extension have bigger problems than her licking the puss.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Did they Turn Gay, or was it something they had Suppressed up to that point......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont know for sure, I only heard the guys side BUT this was 7+yrs ago and as far as I know the women are still together
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

^This!

And for every story where the wife turns into a lesbo and runs off there are dozens where the couple stays happy married and never posts about it on the internet. I have seen people get divorced for really bullshit reasons that have never even touched another person.

In the circle of friends my wife and I have two of the women are "out" (when in the company of friends) with their interest in women and a couple of the others have tried it in the past – unfortunately my wife won’t tell me the latter. This is living in a fairly conservative area and not really associating with liberals, most of our friends are either conservative or apolitcal. If you put gay marriage, obamacare or abortion to a vote in this group it would be a resounding thumbs down.  Because of this I personally think this is the most common and accepted behavior in the “lifestyle” and if it’s done occasionally probably isn’t that big of a deal as long as it is done with full knowledge and consent of the husband.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

^This!

And for every story where the wife turns into a lesbo and runs off there are dozens where the couple stays happy married and never posts about it on the internet. I have seen people get divorced for really bullshit reasons that have never even touched another person.

In the circle of friends my wife and I have two of the women are "out" (when in the company of friends) with their interest in women and a couple of the others have tried it in the past – unfortunately my wife won’t tell me the latter. This is living in a fairly conservative area and not really associating with liberals, most of our friends are either conservative or apolitcal. If you put gay marriage, obamacare or abortion to a vote in this group it would be a resounding thumbs down.  Because of this I personally think this is the most common and accepted behavior in the “lifestyle” and if it’s done occasionally probably isn’t that big of a deal as long as it is done with full knowledge and consent of the husband.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

^This!

Most all the couples we know "play" togeather.. Or do so only at home with the other there.

Of all th girls Mrs.InkyNwG has brought home I've only not been invited to join once.. The girl was full on gay and kind of meh anyway.. They played around upstairs while I slept..
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Most all the couples we know "play" togeather.. Or do so only at home with the other there.

Of all th girls Mrs.InkyNwG has brought home I've only not been invited to join once.. The girl was full on gay and kind of meh anyway.. They played around upstairs while I slept..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

^This!

These girls have a strict no men rule, as far as I know most of the 'other women' have been married as well. If their husbands get involved then the other women's husband wants to and you end up with a foursome, the women (and their husbands) I know that are into this are NOT ok with getting with other guys, only girls. Supposedly there have been some videos made but neither my wife nor myself have ever seen them or been invited to, nor would I want too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:01:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

^This!

I hate you...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:54:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What if you don't care if the wife sticks around?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the kind of thing you do with a girlfriend. You know the one you don't really care if she sticks around. I would not recommend this with a wife.

What if you don't care if the wife sticks around?

If has gotten to that point get a divorce.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:17:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

These girls have a strict no men rule, as far as I know most of the 'other women' have been married as well. If their husbands get involved then the other women's husband wants to and you end up with a foursome, the women (and their husbands) I know that are into this are NOT ok with getting with other guys, only girls. Supposedly there have been some videos made but neither my wife nor myself have ever seen them or been invited to, nor would I want too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

^This!

We don't get involved with dudes in any way.. We know many couples that do through people we meet and some of the clubs we have been to, but it's not our thing..

Just like anyone else, we have very strict ground rules and one of those is we don't get involved with anyone in a relationship in any way.. We are not in this to hurt anyone and can only be accountable for our relationship so we keep it at that.

We are also very insistant on discussing exactly what everyone is comfortable with before anything happens.. Those can get interesting..

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:09:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Nope
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:29:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Nah, I ain't into that shit, anyway you slice it, it's drama. Bad shit happens..
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:24:50 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Both. My wife is pretty damned entertaining all by herself.   Last weekend's standard transmission driving lesson was enough entertainment to last a month.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

All depends...do you consider your wife your life's partner or your evening's entertainment?

Not quite the same level of entertainment...kinda like comparing Disney's "Bambi," to "Debbie goes down on Donna."

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:40:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My wife and I have a "gf". I have sat back and watched a bit before joining in and would have no problem just watching. My wife says she wouldnt enjoy it as much if I wasnt at least there to watch, but she prefers that I join in.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 6:01:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
my wife changes the channel when a hot chick comes on the TV.....so that would be a huge no!

View Quote

You and your wife need to hang out with these guys.
Did it at the wedding with one of the bridesmaids.

If I was not devastated drunk, it probably would have been more awesome.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 6:10:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Nope.

Vows mean things...
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:59:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Best to get all that out of your system b4 getting married....

Save yourself some problems
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yep...
View Quote

We already know your answer NwG.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top