Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2014 6:31:54 PM EDT
Tracking number says on the truck for delivery scheduled today. It's 8:30pm
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It ain't coming today.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had them deliver after 9PM before.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had them deliver this late in Denver before.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have had them here that late too.

This February we had a nasty ice storm that had the power off for most of the area for days. A couple of days before the ice storm I had ordered a new LG G2 for my wife and an Alienware computer for myself. With the power off and everything being a giant wreck I had forgotten about those items. I was working from 0700 to 2100 for weeks starting the day after the storm. A couple of days later, with the power still out in most of the city I was pulling into my driveway at 2130 hours, and somebody pulled in behind me, it was the UPS man with the computer and phone. Great, a shiny new computer and no power to even turn it on.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have had them deliver after 9PM before.
I have had them here that late too.

This February we had a nasty ice storm that had the power off for most of the area for days. A couple of days before the ice storm I had ordered a new LG G2 for my wife and an Alienware computer for myself. With the power off and everything being a giant wreck I had forgotten about those items. I was working from 0700 to 2100 for weeks starting the day after the storm. A couple of days later, with the power still out in most of the city I was pulling into my driveway at 2130 hours, and somebody pulled in behind me, it was the UPS man with the computer and phone. Great, a shiny new computer and no power to even turn it on.

That would drive me insane
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It ain't coming today.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#7]
had a delivery at 10pm once. was kinda pissed off as if i wasn't up it would of sat out side all night and could of gotten stolen.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#8]
If you didn't get it today and it said out for delivery it was put on the wrong truck in the morning. Usually delivers are made by 830pm in most cases. Call and ask for an update with the tracking number in the morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top