Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
EJECTEJECTEJECT!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
A lot of "I ate too much" and "I need a shower....didn't shower until next morning"  
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
How passive aggressive of him.

That might be part of the problem.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Pics of frigid bitch?

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
EJECTEJECTEJECT!!!!!
View Quote

This would imply some kind of crazy-ass fighter-jet marriage. Sounds more like a horse and buggy marriage...he should just kind of roll off the wagon and play dead.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny and sad at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like he was building a case for a divorce.  He should have kept that document and share it with his lawyer if they were in a contested state.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:39:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
EJECTEJECTEJECT!!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#9]
He should eject.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

A lot of "I ate too much" and "I need a shower....didn't shower until next morning"  
View Quote

That's what I thought too.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
How can you be surprised if your WIFE regularly doesn't have sex with you, the ring was basically permission to get away with it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd say that was a NON-spread sheet, maybe a "fail to spread" sheet.

Mine would read the exact opposite
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Three times out of a month, at 26?  Fuck that noise.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#14]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#15]
need pics of her to determine who is guilty
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#16]
So, are the missing dates the days she gave in?

The obsessive dick seems to obsess a lot.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I feel for him.

Nobody asks why he is passive aggressive like that. Probably because he has tried to bring up the subject several times before and been shot down each time or otherwise made to believe he has the problem and everything is okay.

I was in a relationship that was very similar once. I don't know how many times I brought it up in a civil "I want this to work" manner only to be told I have the problem and that there was nothing wrong. After awhile I acted out too and was told that I was being childish and my actions were uncalled for.

Honestly, I didn't know what else to do at that point.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#18]
The comments made by women faulting the husband shows you the group-think among many women.

And he wasn't the one who publicly released it - she did (which shows you just how indifferent she is to her own behavior).
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#19]
That is some funny shit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#20]
And just when I thought I had seen it all.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#21]
There is a ton of WTF in that relationship.

Passive aggressive, cowardly, bitter man + frigid, inconsiderate woman = shitty, shitty marriage.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Three times out of a month, at 26?  Fuck that noise.
View Quote

I didn't even see the 26yo part.  Jesus.  I hate to say this, but if I was in that guys shoes, she would notice me having to stay late atwork awful lot.  A man, especially at that point in his life, has needs.  I am not saying she should be expected to have sex with him like rabbits, but holy shit...3 times per month at that stage in their life?  If they stay together, he will probably never have sex after 40 (assuming he doesn't say fuck it and start getting it on the side.)
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I'd bet she was fucking someone else.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm just going to assume the wife isn't hot.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sounds like he was building a case for a divorce.  He should have kept that document and share it with his lawyer if they were in a contested state.
View Quote
Or he's already fo'ed, she got on a plane for a 10 day business trip outside the country and he's not answering the phone.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe he was just keeping track, I mean women will keep track of every damn thing you say, and bring it back up when ever they feel it's convenient. So seems fair to me. Perhaps she has no idea what shes doing. I guess its time to eject and find a new spouse, or keep her and find a mistress.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#27]
My Ex would claim to have her period..
For 5 weeks at a time
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#28]
I have only been with one woman and we started dating in our early teens and got married right out of high school so I really don't know if this is common or not but the number of times I have been turned down in my 15 years of marriage is probably less than 20 or so.

Someone that would stay in a marriage like this tells me they are an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Sure, that'll help things.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Was it Zhukov? He's pretty big on spreadsheets.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So, are the missing dates the days she gave in?

The obsessive dick seems to obsess a lot.
View Quote

Seems like the missing dates are days he didn't ask. He asked a lot. hahaha maybe to the point it was annoying.

I was with a girl for a few years where I was the one who always started it. I can only remember her getting things going a handful of times. I was very rarity denied but it gets kind of frustrating, like you are making them do something they don't really want to do. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Not sure what good wedding vows are anymore.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#33]
"Bitter, immature and full of hatred"

I'm staying just as my tagline describes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Looks like he gets it doggy style pretty frequently. He sits up and begs.......She rolls over and plays dead.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:55:15 PM EDT
[#35]
She wasn't completely cutting him off.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Passive aggressive, cowardly, bitter man + frigid, inconsiderate woman = shitty, shitty marriage.
View Quote

From the sentence that says he has cut her off since he sent her the email, it sounds like there is a good chance he is leaving her, and this was more or less "just so you don't stay up at night wondering why, I will break it down for you, and even make it nice, neat and detailed to boot."
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Pics of frigid bitch?

Yeah, what y'all said.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#38]
I wouldn't sent her the spread sheet. She'd have come home from the 10 day business trip to me and my shit gone and the divorce paper work nailed to the front door.

Eta who am I kidding. I wouldn't have married her in the 1st place. Or anyone for that matter.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

From the sentence that says he has cut her off since he sent her the email, it sounds like there is a good chance he is leaving her, and this was more or less "just so you don't stay up at night wondering why, I will break it down for you, and even make it nice, neat and detailed to boot."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be that as it may, the pattern will repeat itself, most likely for both of them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Pics of frigid bitch?

View Quote
I figure he's a toad in the sack, probably just gets his and falls asleep. I learned a long time ago that women are not tuned to our sexual clock, they need  stimuli to be in the mood, and any slightest thing can shut their desire down. They key is subtle suggestions, and actions throughout the day. It's amazing how a kiss on the back of the next, or a simple compliment, can loosen things up at night or day. Sex should not be reserved for pre-bedtime rituals, that's where a woman can get in the no sex funk.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
]I figure he's a toad in the sack, probably just gets his and falls asleep. I learned a long time ago that women are not tuned to our sexual clock, they need  stimuli to be in the mood, and any slightest thing can shut their desire down. They key is subtle suggestions, and actions throughout the day. It's amazing how a kiss on the back of the next, or a simple compliment, can loosen things up at night or day. Sex should not be reserved for pre-bedtime rituals, that's where a woman can get in the no sex funk.

View Quote

Your screen name+sex advice=
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Awfully anal of him to keep track like that...maybe she doesn't like anal
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like he ejected. Good for him. A lot on that spread sheet sounds pretty fucking familiar.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Funny and sad at the same time.
View Quote

Non spreadsheet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#46]
I feel for him. Im in the same boat at 26. The day I got married my wife stop trying at work so she cant hold a job, doesnt cook or clean worth a fuck, and stays up till 2 every morning so I seldom sleep with her much because I get up for work at 4.

We get along great but she is lazier than a shoebox full of dog shit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:25:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I feel for him. Im in the same boat at 26. The day I got married my wife stop trying at work so she cant hold a job, doesnt cook or clean worth a fuck, and stays up till 2 every morning so I seldom sleep with her much because I get up for work at 4.

We get along great but she is lazier than a shoebox full of dog shit.
View Quote

I'll fuckin' c'ya!
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#48]
denied sex? the fuq?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
denied sex? the fuq?
View Quote

You wouldn't understand.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nailed it.  Both of them are f'd up.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top