Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 30
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you retain resources during a world move?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In. Just make sure everyone is on the same page by having in-game messages/forum posts as well as posts here letting us know the op details.

When:
Tomorrow 5AM Eastern or whenever you can make it

What:
Create new account in English World 99 (US East Coast) on July 30th 10.00 UTC (That's 5AM EST)

Where:
East sector (base movement unlocked at Lv7)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So who is in for the move to World 99 tomorrow? I assume not everyone will make the move, so we can probably combine guys from AR and AK

In. Just make sure everyone is on the same page by having in-game messages/forum posts as well as posts here letting us know the op details.

When:

What:
Create new account in English World 99 (US East Coast) on July 30th 10.00 UTC (That's 5AM EST)

Where:

sounds perfect
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Do you retain resources during a world move?
View Quote

i think everybody resets to zero...which i understood was the point.  there are alliances that have been on 96 long enough we'll never catch up to them
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Im in for the move as well
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
can anyone recruit my new base on world 96? Deadeye675 is the name on there
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#6]
So to recap, world 99 at 6am EST tomorrow, East sector?

Also, how long do we have to get moving to our area? As soon as we can, or can we take a couple days to build up our base and resources while we have the shield?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Post coordinates in the future to aid in location and discovery.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ANY STATION THIS NET... ANY STATION THIS NET... IMMEDIATE FIRE MISSION REQUEST

AK47NET CIC 2T2_CRASH IS UNDER ATTACK BY 1ST REICH MEMBER XUFFE14 IMMEDIATE FO ACTION IS REQUESTED
Post coordinates in the future to aid in location and discovery.  

Offline all day, but he's under my fire support at least...

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#8]
We moving to the same sector as we are in now, in the new world?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

When:

What:

Where:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So who is in for the move to World 99 tomorrow? I assume not everyone will make the move, so we can probably combine guys from AR and AK

When:

What:

Where:

I'm in for the move. How do I actually move though?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#10]
So is this starting over or what and how do we do it?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm in for the move. we are already way behind in 96.
Once we move, the race is on to the center to snag all the high level POI's. that's the only way to win.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:44:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I will move tomorrow afternoon, I want to keep my spot in the AR15.com Alliance
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I will be moving too
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok, so As I understand it, this server 99 doesnt exist yet?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Can anyone ease tell me if we actually start over or if we actually keep our base structures and base levels sans resources? Should I even worry about playing tonight?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Can anyone ease tell me if we actually start over or if we actually keep our base structures and base levels sans resources? Should I even worry about playing tonight?
View Quote

We start over. And so does everyone else. Which gives us a leg up since we'll be coming over as a group.

I assume the plan is to lev our bases up and start moving towards the Core ASAP, so we can grab the better POIs?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
us a leg up since we'll be coming over as a group.

I assume the plan is to lev our bases up and start moving towards the Core ASAP, so we can grab the better POIs
?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I assume the plan is to lev our bases up and start moving towards the Core ASAP, so we can grab the better POIs
?
I still don't know what this means.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume the plan is to lev our bases up and start moving towards the Core ASAP, so we can grab the better POIs?

So Everyone starts out toward the edge of the map but the best places are toward the center. Thus we have to keep moving out bases closer and closer to the middle.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Any ideas for a rally point to converge on? Seems to make sense to gather out someplace and move en massse, save for maybe a recon force.

Thoughts, CICs?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

east sector is what's posted above.  that way we can just move due west instead of fucking with diagonal
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Any ideas for a rally point to converge on? Seems to make sense to gather out someplace and move en massse, save for maybe a recon force.

Thoughts, CICs?
View Quote

see who's closest to the middle when we sign up, converge on them, then scout from there?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I get kicked from server right after I wiped out a reich base.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:10:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

what message did you send after killing them? LOL
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never got a chance. Right after I took down some guys 2nd base, his buddy attacked and I was disconnected from server until the battle was over. Took my base down to lev 1, but since it was my last fight there, no big loss to me. But I'm sure the guy that lost his 2nd base will have some butthurt.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
east sector is what's posted above.  that way we can just move due west instead of fucking with diagonal
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So. You mean the 3 O'clock position on the map?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:21:23 PM EDT
[#26]
BTW, some of you guys have been "stealing" my kills by destroying bases that I had severly weakened, but ran out of command points to further attack.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i think so.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but moving east as a unit or as a clusterfuck?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#29]
OK
I'll get my new base started first thing.

I guess this will be a good do over as I did some really stupid things to start out.

Btw how often should you move your base closer to the center?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i don't think it will let us pick our neighbors other than the sector.  once we have a day to plot everyone's position, we can all move toward whoever's closest to the middle, then organize into teams or squads from there.  it's gonna take a couple days to build up enough to move anyway.  we might as well use that time to organize, since we can't do anything useful until it opens.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:12:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm good for the move.

For the new guys, I would highly suggest that you concentrate on leveling up your base and defenses while under the noob shield.  Need to do this prior to linking up with other alliance members.  Once you move, and you have no shields, you become susceptible to attacks at anytime.  Veteran players may want to make a mad dash for any POI's they can get to.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:33:28 AM EDT
[#32]
who the hell managed level 6 in 2 hours?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:34:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm good for the move.

For the new guys, I would highly suggest that you concentrate on leveling up your base and defenses while under the noob shield.  Need to do this prior to linking up with other alliance members.  Once you move, and you have no shields, you become susceptible to attacks at anytime.  Veteran players may want to make a mad dash for any POI's they can get to.
View Quote

You keep the shield as you move. But the 90 min cooldown with no packages will hurt you badly unless you've set up your base properly.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:41:02 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm giving up on 96 since I will be focusing on 99.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:47:21 AM EDT
[#35]
is 99 open yet?  how do we start up there?

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:47:52 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

is 99 open yet?  how do we start up there?

View Quote

Open in just over 8hrs I think
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:53:28 AM EDT
[#37]
1streich is raping ak47net
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:56:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

too far away to help
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:04:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

too far away to help
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

too far away to help

we really dont care... let the fucksticks waste their energy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:06:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

too far away to help
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

too far away to help

Still a little surprised that EA let them get away with having 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Reich as group names and crap like 'SS Trooper' and 'Auschwitz' as base names. But fuck those assclowns, we'll find a group worthy of us and then we'll take their imitation crab meat and send them home.

Edit: Just watched the replays of my bases destruction. All I had left was a con yard and fuck-ton of mg nests and it still took the guy 3 tries (and his remaining forces were on low red health) to finish it off.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:19:13 AM EDT
[#41]
kiprianos has wiped a few of our bases out.  Some of our bases had 0 def
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:21:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Still a little surprised that EA let them get away with having 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Reich as group names and crap like 'SS Trooper' and 'Auschwitz' as base names. But fuck those assclowns, we'll find a group worthy of us and then we'll take their imitation crab meat and send them home.

Edit: Just watched the replays of my bases destruction. All I had left was a con yard and fuck-ton of mg nests and it still took the guy 3 tries (and his remaining forces were on low red health) to finish it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

too far away to help

the only reichs i've seen so far were star trek themed groups...they had various reichs within the romulan and klingon groupings.  once we start with a level playing field we'll have no problem kicking ass
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:23:29 AM EDT
[#43]
changed my base's name.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:40:02 AM EDT
[#44]
UPDATE - WORLD 99 STARTS AT 7/30/14 @ 0600 HOURS, however we are NOT joining until 1200 Eastern time; giving the west coast guys a chance to wake up and join at the same time.

We need to join right around the same time together, so that we start off in the same area.

When you join the new server, you want to select the EAST sector of Server 99.

I will be launching the AR15com Alliance @ 1145 so it's up and running when everyone switches over. I'm not sure how many people are making the switch, so we should try to fill one full alliance before starting a second, unless the AK47net guys would like to all stick together as a sister alliance again.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:43:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
UPDATE - WORLD 99 STARTS AT 7/30/14 @ 0600 HOURS, however we are NOT joining until 1200 Eastern time; giving the west coast guys a chance to wake up and join at the same time.

We need to join right around the same time together, so that we start off in the same area.

I will be launching the AR15com Alliance @ 1145 so it's up and running when everyone switches over. I'm not sure how many people are making the switch, so we should try to fill one full alliance before starting a second, unless the AK47net guys would like to all stick together as a sister alliance again.
View Quote

sounds like a plan.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:57:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

sounds like a plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sounds like a plan.

What are your thoughts on starting with AR15com and AK47net at the same time?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:01:19 AM EDT
[#47]
I should be ok with that start time.  It will be 6am here so I may be a few mins late

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:01:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sounds like a plan.

I think it'd be best to start with one and expand after, makes planning easier and shows higher numbers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:04:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Glad that I check my mail when I have those 0300 bathroom trips
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:07:10 AM EDT
[#50]
I'll be there.  Toniccus.
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top