BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 30
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anybody run the scripts on firefox or is everybody running them on chrome?
View Quote

i need to try again for firefox.

just hit lvl 12 construction yard and dont know what to build next.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am very interested in this as well, as firefox is my current browser of choice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:43:54 AM EDT
[#3]
how the hell do we take over POI?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am very interested in this as well, as firefox is my current browser of choice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I run safari and firefox myself. I saw on page 4 where somebody posted the scripts can be used on firefox. I tried to download them and some greasemonkey script thing and still can't get it to work.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:51:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Captured our first POI.
View Quote

I captured our second. Our neighbors are going to love us when they wake up, and OP is going to get a lot of hatemail
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:08:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What's your in game name? I'll send the invite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how do I join the alliance?

What's your in game name? I'll send the invite.

devilan13xx

I was drunk and forgot the "m"
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:08:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I captured our second. Our neighbors are going to love us when they wake up, and OP is going to get a lot of hatemail
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Captured our first POI.

Are you guys taking them from low level alliances?  Don't steal pois from any alliance ranked higher than 50 or so or we are screwed on e shields drop.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:16:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I am actively putting out my resume to top alliances so I have somewhere to escape when everyone realizes we are steamrolling through
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:20:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Invite sent
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:29:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I got my feet wet...base level 5, destroyed 2 Forgotten camps, but can't get scripts to work so I'm going to hit the sack and check things out tomorrow....g'night all.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:30:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are you guys taking them from low level alliances?  Don't steal pois from any alliance ranked higher than 50 or so or we are screwed on e shields drop.
View Quote

Death's Disciples are ranked 76 with 24 members and 33 bases
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:33:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a Non Aggression Pact invite out to the 24 ranked alliance we are currently pressed up against.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:36:46 AM EDT
[#13]
so what is the game plan now?

seems like we need to keep some guys around these POIs once we take them, but we also need to keep pressing towards the center.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:05:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
so what is the game plan now?

seems like we need to keep some guys around these POIs once we take them, but we also need to keep pressing towards the center.
View Quote

We can't move too far in as weak as we are. We need to hang out and strengthen a bit I think.

Of course, it's not really a big deal right now since the new "world" starts in a week and we are switching over to start fresh with everyone else, so we can get into the top spot.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:07:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone got this running successfully on a smartphone?  I can't run it for shit on my LG G3
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:13:28 AM EDT
[#16]
okay, I have played C&C on my comp years ago, but I have no idea what I am doing here. Anyway
Evilchaosarfcom
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#17]
It's based on territory. If the POI is in your territory, you get the bonus. When these guys wake up tomorrow they'll probably just move closer and retake them, since their bases are higher ranking, they will push your territory gain away. These are low level POIs, the one tiberium node is netting about 3,400/hr. The highest ranking ones would net close to 1.2 million/hr.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
okay, I have played C&C on my comp years ago, but I have no idea what I am doing here. AnywayEvilchaosarfcom
View Quote

Tiberian Sun and everything before it was fantastic. I spent way too many hours on it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:31:26 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Anyone got this running successfully on a smartphone?  I can't run it for shit on my LG G3
View Quote
I got it to run decent on my galaxy4, but I am traveling in southeastern CO and everytime I change towers it locks up.

I was using Chrome.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:47:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Tiberian Sun and everything before it was fantastic. I spent way too many hours on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
okay, I have played C&C on my comp years ago, but I have no idea what I am doing here. AnywayEvilchaosarfcom

I think tiberian sun was my favorite C&C ever.

I loved the concrete, subterrainian APC's, orange tiberium, the importance of walls...was nice.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:50:08 AM EDT
[#21]
I think I started way far away from everybody. Anybody close? I'm at 967:309.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:28:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think I started way far away from everybody. Anybody close? I'm at 967:309.
View Quote

Start moving! ;)  Go up and left...you've got at least half a dozen moves to make to join up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#23]
I am at 986:326.
I am building and gathering resources.

How do i see coords on the map and how do I move?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Klemp5 my second account its gdi just ranking till can move, funnily enough if you dont follow the guide it gives you your bases moves quickly.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#25]
All so top tip if you kill the construction yard it defeats the base only just figured that out lol.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
All so top tip if you kill the construction yard it defeats the base only just figured that out lol.
View Quote

do you get all the loot by just destroying the construction yard?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, or other enemy structures. I *think* you get research points by destroying enemy combat and defense units.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Apparently we pissed off the 3rd Reich guys....just got a message from their leader
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Apparently we pissed off the 3rd Reich guys....just got a message from their leader
View Quote

LOL we discussed that in chat last night.  we knew you would get some hate mail.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

so whats the game plan for them? I say fuck em. LOL
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Nvm all is well I think...he mentioned that he couldn't believe how many guys we have together. He suggested a Non-Aggression Pact so we "wouldn't have any problems". I think he's a bit nervous and probably feels like we are going to pound them once our shields are down. I agreed to the NAP for now, but we can always drop that and hammer them when we decide to.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Still need members? Ive never played this game, but dominated on zero hour like 8 years ago, so I do have some experience in games like this. Just made a name Spankad1n (because my username was taken)
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#33]
And should i roll NOD or GDI
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Has anyone used the Flunik Tools Autoupgrade? If so, which version and does it automatically upgrade your base or do you have to hit the button? I just fired it up and changed the settings, but I don't have enough resources right now to see if and how it works?

It's in the scripts linked earlier in the thread and I've loaded the very bottom one.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#36]
ZebraTamers420 have requested a NAP. Do we oblige them?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

2T2 will let you know when he's on next, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Already did GDI. The player next to me is "TheRedGoat2"

Should I attack??? lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:34:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Take your pick, we are balanced alright for now, this week is a learn what you can prior to the new world.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Take your pick, we are balanced alright for now, this week is a learn what you can prior to the new world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds good. I can play this for hours with my job. A good time killer
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Should I attack??? lol
View Quote

Don't attack players, you have seven days of protection from other players unless you attack them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what, everything resets back to lvl 1 next week?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Don't attack players, you have seven days of protection from other players unless you attack them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should I attack??? lol

I wasnt going to attack. Forgotten bases are okay to destroy, right?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should I attack??? lol

Yes. Try to attack camps/outposts 2-3 levels above you for the best return on resources and research.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Do you need to collect your resources every time they are available, or do they stack up?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Do you need to collect your resources every time they are available, or do they stack up?
View Quote

You start with two storage spots....you need to either collect or increase your storage, I believe. If you are running firefox or chrome, you can run a script to auto-collect packages for you.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You start with two storage spots....you need to either collect or increase your storage, I believe. If you are running firefox or chrome, you can run a script to auto-collect packages for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldnt mind finding that script
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

no, looks like a new world opens next week. a mass migration would mean everyone starts at 1... giving ARFCOM and AK47NET a good position to launch forward and contend rather be at the mercy of well established alliances
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

no, looks like a new world opens next week. a mass migration would mean everyone starts at 1... giving ARFCOM and AK47NET a good position to launch forward and contend rather be at the mercy of well established alliances
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone needs to add me to an alliance. If possible
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#50]
We now have NAPs with the 1st and 3rd Reich.....not the group(s) I'd like to associate with, but if it keeps us off of their target list for now, that will help.
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top