[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Telegraph feed just popped up.
View Quote

I dont see a live feed
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#4]
In other news, i24 News ladies are quite possibly more smokin' hot than Gaza baby medicine milk factories....
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In other news, i24 News ladies are quite possibly more smokin' hot than Gaza baby medicine milk factories....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Israeli news girls

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#7]

just shows me a 2 minute news clip where the feed was

edit: nvm shows up on forooster
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Netanyahu is telling the UN to stick it on the i24 site.

http://www.i24news.tv/en/tv/live
View Quote

Just saw that, Netanyahu bitch slapped the UN dude fairly well I thought
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Re-post for convenience. (On every tenth page)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Re-post for convenience. (On every tenth page)

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#10]
So apparently Palestinians are so obsessed with working the press that there is a whole term for the fakes they put out. "Pallywood"

A quick google search shows the same kids covered in fake blood being touted as dead in basically every war zone. Syria, Gaza, Iraq, whatever.

I knew some fuckery was afoot, but I thought it consisted of just running kids into the hospital and out the back door.... not actual promoted videos on liveleak like this one.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f44_1405953311

Basically the story starts off with a bombed out ambulance, some poor teen looking for his family in a completely bombed out area of Gaza, and then he gets popped by an IDF sniper and about a minutes later gets popped again and dies.

But... there are some odd edits.

The people with green/yellow vests act as "human shields" (International ­Solidarity Movement).

Their role is to try protecting civilians.

2 of them are from Sweden (Fred Ekblad and Charlie Andreasson).

They described this for swedish newspaper.

Translation of the relevant part:

The group, among them both swedes Fred Ekblad and Charlie Andreasson
were lead by the 20 yrs old palestinian (dead guy) towards his house to
save his injured family.

– When we got to the road / opening,
israely soldiers opened fire upn is. Me and Charlie moved back and took
cover behind a building. The Palestinian guy, moved to the crossroads
(between building I assume).

-We yelled at him to stop, says Fred Ekblad

-He got shot and fell to the ground. After maybe a minute, soldiers shot again and he dies.

Fred Ekblad and Charlie Andreasson managed to get out of there.
View Quote

What do the experts of Arfcom say?

True or Poo?

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#11]
This Arfcom expert says who cares, don't fucking stroll through an active war zone and not expect to get smoked. But then I wouldn't put it past Hamas to smoke the dude for PR, they are fucking savages.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Rewatching that alleged vid of an israeli sniper shooting a guy in the green shirt

It's the fakest paliwood acting i've seen. cameraman first talks in english so we understand him, announces what is going to happen before it actually happens.

at 2:22 green shirt is standing there when he is allegedly shot, camera man puts his hand over the camera and next second he is casually lying down 20 feet away over a pile of rubble (there is rebar and debris sticking up that he would have had to climb over, couldn't have fallen that far in a second and a gunshot wouldn't send him back like that, not to mention no apparent wounds)

green shirt guy isn't holding any wounds and just lays there, looks like at 2:27 he is sitting up texting with two hands on his phone. "I'm shot, better check in on facebook":

probably took the opportunity to act out the whole thing in response to hearing actual gunfire directed somewhere else.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Not to mention those are the cleanest clothes I've ever seen from someone that just came into or was in a contested area.

Neatly pressed neon bright clothes.

Real sniper casualties from the IDF look like this warning graphic and 5 minutes long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBeh5hYV0gE:

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Not finding any feeds.

FYI,  US air carriers suspend flight service to Israel because of a rocket that was intercepted near the Int'l Airport in Israel.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#15]
RedHackEditor ? ?@RedHackEditor  13m
Serious - DDoS - attack on the Israeli Internet providers forced to block access from abroad
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#16]
You can see the Computer attacks in real time going to this site:

http://map.ipviking.com/

Link to DDos attacks here:

http://www.digitalattackmap.com/
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Even the i24 broadcast is down, last I checked.  Apparently it's not just the 'rogue' feeds that are down
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Maybe not such a bad thing, we can actually get errands done etc, until things pick up again later.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Even the i24 broadcast is down, last I checked.  Apparently it's not just the 'rogue' feeds that are down
View Quote

I can watch it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#20]
i24 is up for me in New Orleans....and I'm on an...um...military facility.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Rewatching that alleged vid of an israeli sniper shooting a guy in the green shirt

It's the fakest paliwood acting i've seen. cameraman first talks in english so we understand him, announces what is going to happen before it actually happens.

at 2:22 green shirt is standing there when he is allegedly shot, camera man puts his hand over the camera and next second he is casually lying down 20 feet away over a pile of rubble (there is rebar and debris sticking up that he would have had to climb over, couldn't have fallen that far in a second and a gunshot wouldn't send him back like that, not to mention no apparent wounds)

green shirt guy isn't holding any wounds and just lays there, looks like at 2:27 he is sitting up texting with two hands on his phone. "I'm shot, better check in on facebook":

probably took the opportunity to act out the whole thing in response to hearing actual gunfire directed somewhere else.
View Quote

Their tactics are so absurd. The fact that there are actually people out there (a bunch) gobbling this shit up is mind numbing.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Yep, thanks guys.  i24 is back up now.
It was down a while ago.

Dayum, their news girls are smokin' hotties
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#23]
No kidding....even the plump ones are gorgeous.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Their tactics are so absurd. The fact that there are actually people out there (a bunch) gobbling this shit up is mind numbing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No lie, useful idiots.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Daniel Nisman @DannyNis   ·  7m
Reports that Israeli airforce escalated airstrikes on Shajaieh in last 24 hours, dropping bombs as heavy as 1 ton.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Daniel Nisman @DannyNis   ·  7m
Reports that Israeli airforce escalated airstrikes on Shajaieh in last 24 hours, dropping bombs as heavy as 1 ton.
View Quote

2000lbs bomb. that should make a nice boom
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Israeli news girls

Ummm, links please?  
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah   ·  39s
28 EU foreign ministers issue joint statement calling for the disarmament of all Gaza terror organizations -
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

28 EU foreign ministers issue joint statement calling for the disarmament of all Gaza terror organizations -
View Quote
Wow good for them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Ummm, links please?  
View Quote

i24 news
The anchor on right now is actually from Chicago.  Easy on the eyes I guess, but not really a smokin' hottie
Check the link later this afternoon too
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Ummm, links please?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Israeli news girls

Ummm, links please?  

Look for the i24 Israeli News in English link on the first page, that's the one they're talking about.

If you ever want to give yourself a serious case of whiplash, take a vacation and go visit the beach at Eilat sometime, it has the most impressive "scenery" since...well, ever.

ETA: Or just up there with the repost of the link.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, and Obama and Kerry putting the squeeze on Israel with FAA suspension of flights to Israel.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Guys,  newsbabes are typically attractive no matter which country it is.   Back to war now ?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Daniel Nisman @DannyNis   ·  40s
Map shows how Hamas rocket passed over Ben Gurion from the south to hit residential area in on its northern perimiter

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Hamas has said that they were going to target the airport.  In some fairness to Zero and his crew of useless idiots, after the Ukraine shoot down if an American jet got hit in this "war zone" all hell would break lose on them.....  I know it would be a golden bb scenario but the shitstorm would be ferocious.  
On the bright side, if its too dangerous for commercial airlines maybe they will think its too dangerous for Kerry to go back any time soon.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  14s
JUST IN: Air Canada cancels flights scheduled to Tel Aviv Israel for today.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More

Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  1m
ISRAEL FLIGHTS SUSPENDED
-United
-US Airways
-Delta
-Lufthansa
-Austrian
-Swiss
-KLM
-Air France
Following Rocket attacks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Gaza live, fo rooster and AA feeds are up with lots of snackbar, jets and some booms.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
HOLY SHIT

MOVEMENT

HOLY SHIUT TRUCKS ON THE ROA.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS SO EXCITING.

YOU GUYS SEE THOSE TRUCKS? THEY WERE RED AND SHIT. HOLY FUCKBALLS.

OH SHIT. THERES A WHITE ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!111110101

OH SHIT THERES MSOKE. IS SOME SHIT GOING DOWN? HOLY FUCKING PLASTIC TAPDANCING  BABY JESUS MADE IN TAIWAN ON A TRIKE

I FUCKING LOVE TRUCKS!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  13s
RIGHT NOW: Rocket being fired out from north Gaza just misfired and crashed inside Gaza.. Via @sharifkouddous

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
RIGHT NOW: Rocket being fired out from north Gaza just misfired and crashed inside Gaza.. Via @sharifkouddous

View Quote

oops
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:30:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtKwBtuCQAA6Dzp.jpg:large

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.  Well it might not be funny to the guys about to get a bomb dropped on them for shooting off a rocket but screw those guys.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#43]
The Telegraph feed on twin cams seems stuck. AA seems to be working.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Is there more than one jihadi terror organization at work in Gaza?

If so, do they coordinate?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Is there a better working feed besides gaza live?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, there is Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, PFPL and probably some others I don't know about. I have read there is some coordination but no always. This is really about money. Hamas made huge bank off the tunnels to Egypt and when the new government took power in Egypt they shut them down. So Hamas needed to stir some shit to get some money out of Qatar, Iran and Turkey, really the only to Muslim states that support Hamas financially.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Iran has cut them off due to their support for ISIS
Qatar has cut them off for the same reason.
Only turkey is supporting them.

Islamic Jihad and PFLP are the two Iranian proxies now.  With IJ getting most support since they are gaza natives.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Turkey has really jumped the shark since they elected Erdogan.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:05:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah, there is Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, PFPL and probably some others I don't know about. I have read there is some coordination but no always. This is really about money. Hamas made huge bank off the tunnels to Egypt and when the new government took power in Egypt they shut them down. So Hamas needed to stir some shit to get some money out of Qatar, Iran and Turkey, really the only to Muslim states that support Hamas financially.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks Sylvan, he's the professor here, I'm just a half assed layman.
Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top