Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 145
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  45s
Israeli official: Hamas took a devastating blow, 5200 terror sites were targeted and a 1000 terrorists were killed - BBC
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]
We now have a fire breather on tele 2 celebration feed.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  51s
ALERT: Eshkol Mayor has ordered its residence not to return home - Walla
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  now
UPDATE: 1 Dead and at least 25 Palestinians wounded out of Hamas gunfire during so called victory celebration in Gaza.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:57:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  44s
More than 200 Rockets were fired from Gaza towards Israel today, marking a record number for Hamas terrorists.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't stand to watch this stupidity.

It's like watching those damn Ewoks celebrate in Star Wars, except these ones are terrorists, and injure themselves in the celebrations of their imaginary victory.

Ejecting, until things heat up again.

Thanks for the links and feeds and updates guys, always appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Daniel Nisman @DannyNis  ·  2m
Unclear if Israeli decision to accept ceasefire actually passed cabinet vote.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#8]
if anything screams for liberal application of napalm... it's that intersection right there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Well I missed the finale, my wife tripped and broke her wrist last night at 8:00 PM PST, spent 6 hours at ER and just got to work after a bit of sleep.

Looks like Hamas launched a huge last barrage, over 200 rockets and mortars and now there is another cease fire that is supposed to last. Not holding my breath. If you have been following Daniel Nisman on Twitter, here is a recorded interview on I24 news. I can't believe he's so young. Sirens in Tel Aviv go off during the interview. Link

Sorry for the disjointed post, I'm on very little sleep. ER was a fucking zoo, I guess Monday night is the worst night of the week to get hurt. Taking her to a Ortho surgeon this afternoon, she's going to need some hardware in the wrist. Plus, she can't dress herself so I'm going to have to find some of those stripper clothes so she can undress herself with a pull of a tab
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if anything screams for liberal application of napalm... it's that intersection right there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Mudar Zahran ?@Mudar_Zahran  23m
Hamas agreed to the SAME ceasefire proposal it was offered when there were 160 Gazans killed,did Hamas have to make its 2200 martyrs point?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  6m
Hamas officials are leaving bunkers right now in Gaza - Walla
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well I missed the finale, my wife tripped and broke her wrist last night at 8:00 PM PST, spent 6 hours at ER and just got to work after a bit of sleep.

Looks like Hamas launched a huge last barrage, over 200 rockets and mortars and now there is another cease fire that is supposed to last. Not holding my breath. If you have been following Daniel Nisman on Twitter, here is a recorded interview on I24 news. I can't believe he's so young. Sirens in Tel Aviv go off during the interview. Link

Sorry for the disjointed post, I'm on very little sleep. ER was a fucking zoo, I guess Monday night is the worst night of the week to get hurt. Taking her to a Ortho surgeon this afternoon, she's going to need some hardware in the wrist. Plus, she can't dress herself so I'm going to have to find some of those stripper clothes so she can undress herself with a pull of a tab
View Quote

Hope she will have a speed y recovery.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  1m
DEVELOPING: Possible Security situation unfolding in Eshkol area in southern Israel, IDF Forces scanning the area.

Edit:  Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  31s
UPDATE: All clear given by IDF Following possible security situation along Gaza border.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm doing the same thing w/ my wife.  2 trips to the er & 1 to the dr. She may go into the hosp. today--bad flu or pneumonia.  I'll say a prayer for you & your wife.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Some kind of party/celebration on Telegraph... firing shots in the air, humping donkeys, etc

Anyone know what that's all about?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some kind of party/celebration on Telegraph... firing shots in the air, humping donkeys, etc

Anyone know what that's all about?
View Quote

Cease fire celebration.  We'll see if it holds.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks guys. She'll be ok I'm sure.

If the Hamas scumbags are coming out of their holes, then this cease fire will probably hold. Probably because they realized that they are not going to get a better deal and can't afford more destruction in Gaza. What was interesting in Nismans interview was the amount of destruction was much larger because Hamas booby trapped whole neighborhoods hoping to destroy columns of IDF armor. But the IDF would hit one of the houses in the daisy chain and the whole block would go off.

I just have this image of a tanker firing off a single HE round and watching a few blocks go up after the hit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Its a good time to be a mason / brick layer in Gaza...  

Just say'in.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#20]
RIGHT NOW: Reports of explosions in central Israel, IDF scanning area, Details to follow.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
RIGHT NOW: Reports of explosions in central Israel, IDF scanning area, Details to follow.
View Quote

Any new updates on this?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  5s
Second death moments ago of Mortar fire earlier today in Eshkol, marks total of 70 Israeli fatalities of operation protective edge.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Any new updates on this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any new updates on this?

None yet.  Probably will not be at this point.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Posted by a jihadi-pro ISIS

(?) Abu Aminah ?@ghazishami  9m
watch these fat hamas politicans dance to music and wave nationalistic flags now, may Allah destroy them
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Posted by a jihadi-pro ISIS

(?) Abu Aminah ?@ghazishami  9m
watch these fat hamas politicans dance to music and wave nationalistic flags now, may Allah destroy them
View Quote

They just got 2100+ of their own people killed and 10000+ wounded and what did they win exactly?  Not to mention how many tunnels destroyed and rockets fired into the deasert wich dirrectly translates into how many millions of $$$ they waisted .....for what exactly?
They won the right to talk about their grievances, which they alredy had to right to do.  Do they think Egypt and Israel are going to be easier to deal with at the table because of this?
They won nothing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#26]
That celebration in the streets reminded me of dancing on their roofs & streets & firing their AK--47s into the air when the Twin Towers went down  in NYC in 2001.  Same stupid bastards plus their offspring.  Hamas will be back plus other terr. groups in the north & east of Israel.  I read where the US admin. was very pleased w/ the cease-fire---figures.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#27]
what are the terms to the cease fire?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

what are the terms to the cease fire?

View Quote

Egypt will open Rafah to limited crossings.  Not the unrestricted importation on weapons that Hamas wanted.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Doesn't matter.

Hamas will use the cease fire to reload.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Gaza twitter was all butt hurt about Israel getting to keep the drones flying over Gaza.  Too bad.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Gaza twitter was all butt hurt about Israel getting to keep the drones flying over Gaza.  Too bad.  
View Quote

Anyone want to bet how long the cease fire lasts this time?  Closest one without going over wins an internet for the day.

I'm going to say 87 hours
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Anyone want to bet how long the cease fire lasts this time?  Closest one without going over wins an internet for the day.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow I come home from work to find this! A "permanent" cease fire.....I don't believe it will last!

Might for a little while I guess. And Hamas stating they won? Won what? The most deaths, that is nothing to be proud of!
I bet they will just be rearming for the next round. As far as I can tell (from what I have read and witnessed in these live cams), they don't want any kind of peace, they want the whole thing!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#34]
I think it wil last for a while.  Hamas escaped with their lives and they probably know it.  It will be interesting to seewhat they think in a month when nothing changes and Israel and Egypt still are not interested in openning the crossing all the way or letting flights into their airport and ships into their port.  
Hamas can make the smaller  rockets but it imports the bigger ones.  
I sure hope Israel got all the tunnels though.  Hamas can keep building those but I would guess that cement imports will be paid more attention to after all of this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#35]
i wonder if the reports of hamas executing tunnel diggers will slow down there efforts.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
i wonder if the reports of hamas executing tunnel diggers will slow down there efforts.
View Quote

When they start murderring the ones who refuse to work they will get their tunnels dug.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't know how long it will last, but I think it will last for a good while this time (a few months).  Hamas will still launch mortars & rockets into Israel occasionally.  Hamas will let Israel battle other terr. groups on Israel's other borders.  I agree that Hamas wants the whole thing: not only statehood but destroy Israel, too.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Move the live cams

Militant Al-Nusrah Front Fighters Capture Quneitra Crossing Between Israel and Syria

http://www.matthewaid.com/post/95909327446/militant-al-nusrah-front-fighters-capture-quneitra

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Move the live cams

Militant Al-Nusrah Front Fighters Capture Quneitra Crossing Between Israel and Syria

http://www.matthewaid.com/post/95909327446/militant-al-nusrah-front-fighters-capture-quneitra

View Quote

Well that could get interesting.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#40]

Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah     ·   2h    

IDF has fired artillery at Syria army position earlier today in response of mortar fire into Israel wounding IDF soldier.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#41]
and then there is this:

Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah     ·   19m    

Iran threatened military response against Israel, after claiming to have shot down an Israeli spy drone approaching Natanz nuclear facility.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Twitter:  "Qatar says it is ready to rebuild war-battered Gaza"  
Do they mean the tunnels or the schools?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Twitter:  "Protective Edge began with huge support, ended with Israel shamed and confused,' says Likud MK J.Post
Not sure why they would be shamed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#44]
That Golan Heights news is on CNN now at 11 a.m. (cst)
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah     ·   47m    
BREAKING UPDATE: 1 lightly injured following direct hit of mortar in a Kibbutz in Golan fired from Syria.

Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah     ·   57m    
BREAKING: Mortar exploded in Northern Ramat Hagolan, reports of injuries, emergency units rushing.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Gaza twitter:  "Egyptian soldiers kill Palestinian exiting tunnel near Rafah"
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Hamas negotiator has legs broken
A senior Hamas official, who also served as a Cairo negotiator on behalf of the terror organization, had his two legs broken in what is likely an internal faction dispute related to the ceasefire, Channel 2 reports.

The details of the incident are unclear.

Channel 2 analyst Ehud Ya’ari says that despite Haniyeh’s confident remarks, Operation Protective Edge set back Hamas’s military infrastructure by 5-10 years.
View Quote

http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-51-truce-takes-hold-hamas-hails-victory-after-2-israelis-killed-in-mortar-attack/#liveblog-entry-1055964

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Hamas negotiator has legs broken

A senior Hamas official, who also served as a Cairo negotiator on behalf of the terror organization, had his two legs broken in what is likely an internal faction dispute related to the ceasefire, Channel 2 reports.

The details of the incident are unclear.

Channel 2 analyst Ehud Ya’ari says that despite Haniyeh’s confident remarks, Operation Protective Edge set back Hamas’s military infrastructure by 5-10 years.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-51-truce-takes-hold-hamas-hails-victory-after-2-israelis-killed-in-mortar-attack/#liveblog-entry-1055964

So, wanna bet someone is upset about a cease fire?  It won't last.  

As much as I'd not to say this I have come to the conclusion that nothing short of a large-scale bombing campaign geared towards making Gaza uninhabitable will bring the problem to any kind of resolution.  

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Hopefully

Yossi Melman ?@yossi_melman  33m
Israeli source confirms FSA, not Islamists, control Quneitra border crossing. Israel has succeeded in keeping good neighborly ties with FSA

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:49:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah     ·   55m    

BREAKING: Another Mortar fired from Syria exploded in a Kibbutz in Marom Golan in open area, no injuries.

Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top