[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KalihiJack:
Erika was hot while pregnant, especially on page 3
View Quote

What? She's pregnant?

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 7:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I'm sure she dresses the way she does to attract more women shooters to their Youtube channel.  Maybe soon 5.11 will have to start offering Daisy Dukes to appeal to a whole new generation of women shooters.

Originally Posted By skytrooper01:
At least they are bringing people into the fold ..Jesus  Christ

Y'all  would   complain about having to get off the couch to collect powerball winnings
View Quote

For every self-important poser with a Youtube channel, there will be 5 apologists to jump up to say "Hey, man.  At least they're, like, shooting.  We should, like, only support them."

Because all you have to do is pick up a gun and a video camera and you're automatically supposed to be immune from criticism...
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 8:20:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BEAST33] [#4]
Originally Posted By Mister_H:

What? She's pregnant?

http://www.teflicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Back-away-slowly.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KalihiJack:
Erika was hot while pregnant, especially on page 3

What? She's pregnant?

http://www.teflicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Back-away-slowly.gif

Not pregnant....anymore.  Baby Noah was born over a year ago.

I don't know what all the hate is about.  They are very respectful people and they don't claim to be anything other than what you see in their videos.  They love to shoot and take classes and they've hired a few veterans to help with some of the classes they started teaching.  If Erika can inspire other females to start shooting, learning, progressing, then whats wrong with that??  She has come a long way since her first time shooting.  It's great to see her improving....and yes she is a hottie so that always helps the view count go up.

They may not have all the credentials, but Cory knows what he's talking about even if the stuff he teaches is recycled from Costa or Yeager.  And if they can make a living off of what they are doing to me that would be a dream job.  I would love to be able to teach classes and shoot all day.  I'm a combat vet and shoot a lot but I guarantee Corey shoots more than I do and has better technique and shooting ability than me.  Good for them and their growing family.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I can see why guys don't feel that he's being honest about his service even now. If I got booted out of basic training I would probably state such. It's more service than I put in, but lying about it initially would cause me to phrase it differently in my bio.

Cory Jackson

Cory Jackson is the Co-founder of Range Time-Tactical Shooting, LLC, he is also a NRA Certified Range Safety Officer and a pistol and rifle instructor. Since he was medicallly discharged from the Army in 2001 for a pre- exsisting heart condition, Cory has had around 100 hours of training each year from some of the top instructors around the United States. What is unique about Cory is that he has been constantly training over the past 13 years and although he is an instructor he tries his best to be a constant student and continue to learn. Cory's training style has derived from the classes he has taken by picking and choosing what works best for him and his students.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By basp2005:
HSGI "TACO" Universal Mag Pouch (HD): http://youtu.be/RwZTLUkxebE

The staggering amount of pouches and gear on his plate carrier says a lot.

Tons of clearance issues,  two dump pouches!  Two is one I guess.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Yes he is uber Tacticool for sure.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By dookie1481:
Cory wasn't an 11B.  He was discharged in basic training, I believe.

EDIT:  He claimed to be an 11B on his website before he was found out.  The guys at Doodie Project had a big thread about it before the site exploded.
View Quote

Wow. Really? Any links to that available? I'm not familiar with the Doodie Project.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BurtSaun1049:
Not sure why anyone would pay for imitation crab meat when you can get the real thing.

I think I found their one of their YouTube videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEEEy1dMceI

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:
'Yup...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:

Originally Posted By ScottS:

Been discussed here many times.

Cory: "I have taken many training courses. I am a Yeager-o-phile. Now I am an instructor. Take courses from me and I will teach you what someone else taught me."

Erika: "This is my ass. Take courses from me and look at my ass."

There's probably,more, but that is the short version.

'Yup...
I like ass.    

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By netstorm:
heres the money begging.

http://www.gofundme.com/4yv280
View Quote

They are half way to their goal. I agree that comes off as begging. Work for what you have nothing should be given to you.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:44:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sporter] [#11]
At this point if someone is not competing and placing decently in a competitive shooting org  (USPSA, IDPA, 3 GUN, etc.) than I have trouble taking their "word" for anything when it comes to shooting or "running" their tier 0 tactical firearm.

You can't claim to be a "top dog" if you have never competed.  

Just the way I see it.  Big fish small pond thing I guess.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Vermilion_Six:
Erica's ass and thighs are worth going to war over against
View Quote

Fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Moses_J:

Be yourself. Look at Hickok45. I've never read one bad comment about him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
I wonder how hard it is to do anything in the shooting realm without making a sea of haters.

Yep. Everyone loves that guy. Of course he's not pretending to be something he's not.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 10:24:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SiVisPacem] [#14]
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
I can see why guys don't feel that he's being honest about his service even now. If I got booted out of basic training I would probably state such. It's more service than I put in, but lying about it initially would cause me to phrase it differently in my bio.

Cory Jackson

Cory Jackson is the Co-founder of Range Time-Tactical Shooting, LLC, he is also a NRA Certified Range Safety Officer and a pistol and rifle instructor. Since he was medicallly discharged from the Army in 2001 for a pre- exsisting heart condition, Cory has had around 100 hours of training each year from some of the top instructors around the United States. What is unique about Cory is that he has been constantly training over the past 13 years and although he is an instructor he tries his best to be a constant student and continue to learn. Cory's training style has derived from the classes he has taken by picking and choosing what works best for him and his students.

View Quote

If the extent of your military career and training is being discharged during Basic because you're physically unfit, you shouldn't even mention it, especially in such a way as to make it seem like you had more training than learning how to stand in a formation and which ranks to salute. Fucking chode.

The only reason he's where he is in life is because he pretty much pimped his wife's ass to a bunch of horn-dogs on YouTube, convinced them to send him money for more look-sees at her ass, spent the money on shooting classes, buddied up to a handful of instructors, which further enhanced his image amongst the YouTube fappers, allowing him to fleece them of more of their money, thereby allowing him to build a range, teach a few classes, convince manufacturers to send him shit to play with, and take more classes, himself.

If his wife didn't have the ass she has, he'd be working some menial labor job, telling his coworkers how he was an elite Space-Shuttle Door Gunner who went on Super Secret Squirrel missions behind enemy lines in Iraq and Afghanistan until he got hurt and had to be cut loose, but his records are sealed because of the black ops nature of his missions. Or, he'd be working in some insurance office, spending all of his hard-earned dollars on Multicum, letting his bills go unpaid, while posting pictures of his Crye Shrine and letting people think he's going to commission at the end of next semester.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Meh, he's not that hot.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By sel366:
Meh, he's not that hot.
View Quote

TBH he can not pull off a beard.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes
I wonder how hard it is to do anything in the shooting realm without making a sea of haters.

Look at Jerry Miculek, MAC, or even Carnik.Most people don't hate watching anyone that is not a FUDD, neckbeard, or trying too hard to look "tactical".

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:37:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hooah] [#18]

Originally Posted By AKengineer:
Look at Jerry Miculek, MAC, or even Carnik.Most people don't hate watching anyone that is not a FUDD, neckbeard, or trying too hard to look "tactical".
View All Quotes

Hickok, Miculek, and MAC are great guys that understand they entertain. They don't pretend to be super tactical instructors with no real world experience. Down to earth gun enthusiasts that enjoy educating is great. Even Costa is bearable but he at least had some real experience (Coast Guard LE or something of that nature) and is apt at teaching. A guy pimping his girl in gun videos who thinks people watch the videos for his knowledge is delusion. He is just a guy that posted a video of his girlfriend barely clothed and it got millions of hits. He monetized his channel continuing to show his scantly clad woman shooting, started begging for money, took a few classes with the proceeds, and now he thinks he has enough experience (at most 12-24 months) to start a shooting school. It might be somewhat tolerable if he wasn't also trying to be an exact imitation of Chris Costa.

Capitalism is great and if he can get people separated from their money, good for him. But he is not immune from criticism since he put him and his female counterpart out there for public display.

It also pisses me off he pretended to be an 11B yet didn't even finish basic. Good for him enlisting and nothing bad for trying and swinging out but don't be vague in explaining your military experience trying to dupe people when you don't even have 2 months in. Why is it even worth mentioning your Army experience when you failed basic?

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Corey's a turd
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:53:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hooah] [#20]

Found this on the web so I can not vouch for the authenticity.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By ceverett:

This.  Most training on most any subject isn't, and probably shouldn't be, unique.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Daytona955i:

Whatever, there are lots of ways to part fools from their money, and if they're successful at it, good for them. For training beginner or intermediate shooters, regurgitating what someone else has taught you to people while they shoot 2k rounds in a weekend is probably good for everybody.

You don't have to be original to be helpful.

This.  Most training on most any subject isn't, and probably shouldn't be, unique.

99.999% of the population needs to work on fundamentals of marksmanship, not some hyper-advanced urban prone shit that only a true Tier-1 operator can teach.  

This they are helping for new shooters.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By krayons:

99.999% of the population needs to work on fundamentals of marksmanship, not some hyper-advanced urban prone shit that only a true Tier-1 operator can teach.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By krayons:
Originally Posted By Daytona955i:
Whatever, there are lots of ways to part fools from their money, and if they're successful at it, good for them. For training beginner or intermediate shooters, regurgitating what someone else has taught you to people while they shoot 2k rounds in a weekend is probably good for everybody.

You don't have to be original to be helpful.

And that's all well and good. But, if you just got your driver's license two years ago, you don't try and compete with Michael Andretti's driving school, regardless of how many people have sent your wife's ass money for you to attend Andretti's school. If you're an instructor of basic shooting techniques and fundamentals, say so and act the part. Don't go around dressing like some sort of HSLD operator in the hopes that your prospective students will believe that you are more capable than you are.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By sel366:
Meh, he's not that hot.
View Quote

His beard is super sweet though.

I bet his pubes look like they were spray painted on with a stencil.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:23:39 PM EDT
[#24]
I am taking the NRA pistol instructors class next weekend, I plan on working for someone for a while until I have the skills to do it myself. I created a business and the word tactical is not in the name. To me t's overkill. I was in the Navy and the Army and to be honest I will not put either one down as because I was not trained to kick doors in and do cool stuff. I just want to teach new people the fundamentals and get more people involved.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By sporter:
At this point if someone is not competing and placing decently in a competitive shooting org  (USPSA, IDPA, 3 GUN, etc.) than I have trouble taking their "word" for anything when it comes to shooting or "running" their tier 0 tactical firearm.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#26]
What has Costa done that's so great?  Has he ever taken live fire?

Why hate Cory and not Costa?  The latter has done very little except instruct more classes.  How many more hours until Cory is legitimate?

I watch for their product reviews, and he is obviously pro-gun.  General GD is a bunch of overweight hypocrites jumping on leftist gun-grabbers and then holding their own hostage a minute later.

Go lift a weight or climb the side of a mountain and support your pro 2A'ers, at least lay off them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By sribble1:

Why hate Cory and not Costa?  The latter has done very little except instruct more classes.  How many more hours until Cory is legitimate?

I watch for their product reviews, and he is obviously pro-gun.  General GD is a bunch of overweight hypocrites jumping on leftist gun-grabbers and then holding their own hostage a minute later.

Go lift a weight or climb the side of a mountain and support your pro 2A'ers, at least lay off them.
View All Quotes

This is called Psychological Projection.  Here's the definition:

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is an overweight hypocrite may constantly accuse other people of being overweight hypocrites.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Tango_6:
I am taking the NRA pistol instructors class next weekend, I plan on working for someone for a while until I have the skills to do it myself. I created a business and the word tactical is not in the name. To me t's overkill. I was in the Navy and the Army and to be honest I will not put either one down as because I was not trained to kick doors in and do cool stuff. I just want to teach new people the fundamentals and get more people involved.
View Quote

Good luck to you and much success in your business.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Cory: "I have taken many training courses. I am a Yeager-o-phile. Now I am an instructor. Take courses from me and I will teach you what someone else taught me."

View Quote

Pretty much spot on, I believe.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By skytrooper01:
At least they are bringing people into the fold ..Jesus  Christ

Y'all  would   complain about having to get off the couch to collect powerball winnings
View Quote

I mean if I just won $350 million I'm not leaving my cozy warm spot on the couch.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Gd is eating there own again I see.

The teaching style they use seems geared towards newer shooters. Erica is there to show women that its OK to shoot and make them comfortable.

The internet dick measuring about whether they are tactical enough is telling.

Who cares? They teach shooting and safe gun handling.

You don't have to watch their videos or take their classes.

What you shouldn't be doing is tearing down another shooter, which seems to be a GD past time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#32]

/thread

That's certainly a huge part of the equation with them. They're local to one of my friends and he said that their channel is all they do for income from what he's heard.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OverScoped:
pretty girl= money

/thread

That's certainly a huge part of the equation with them. They're local to one of my friends and he said that their channel is all they do for income from what he's heard.

I believe it. I've never seen one of their videos, but you can make good money doing it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:30:07 PM EDT
[#33]
He wants to be in front of the camera, but it would be better for them if he stepped back and let her do her thing under his instruction. She has an "it" factor, he has none. I really think that they won't succeed if they try to go the WE route.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By CTM1:
That inkie does not deserve her
http://i58.tinypic.com/t979k1.jpg
View Quote

No shit.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
The teaching style they use seems geared towards newer shooters. Erica is there to show women that its OK to shoot and make them comfortable.
What you shouldn't be doing is tearing down another shooter, which seems to be a GD past time.
View Quote

Really?  You think she dresses like she does to "show women that its OK to shoot and make them comfortable?"  

Someone above succinctly captured their business model:

1.  Pimp out Erika's ass to leghumpers on Youtube (and evidently ARFCOM).
2.  Use revenue captured from Youtube channel to pay for Yeager training (may or not may include how to drive a manual transmission)
3.  Lather, rinse, repeat.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Pics of hickok45's wife's ass in short shorts?
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Really?  You think she dresses like she does to "show women that its OK to shoot and make them comfortable?"  

2.  Use revenue captured from Youtube channel to pay for Yeager training (may or not may include how to drive a manual transmission)

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By ApacheScout:

I haven't seen any "pimped out" video in quite a while. Is there something about women in shorts that offends you?

I get it. For some reason you don't like them and wish for them to fail.

Perhaps you can start a shooting school to show everyone how its done, you know, the right way.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I find them lame. And I purposefully avoid their videos.

Other than that... meh.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sporter:

View Quote

Gamers.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#40]
There are so many other YT shooting vids worth watching, I don't really see the need to watch their videos just to look at her ass. She's super hot, no argument there, but I tend to lose interest when someone is using that to sell their vids/product. Don't personally hate them or have any issue with them otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SilentType:
Erika is only rarely now involved with the channel since she had her son.  There is a video that explains that, but I think despite the opinions here it is invaluable to have female shooters who are instructors.  I believe Erika is an NRA certified RSO and she has had had a number of hours of instruction.  Erika has at least once that I know of participated in a competitive shooting event.  I would say that she strikes me as being as solid of a shooter as the majority of folks here, if not more so.

Cory has his own property and his own range. He has sponsorship from an ammo manufacturer and has now taken courses from a number of reputable instructors who use his range and will continue to do so in the future.  He is teaching what he has learned through taking some very expensive classes.  I don't know if folks here realize this, but a course from Travis Haley or Chris Costa can cost around $700 to $800 not counting the cost of ammunition, which can add hundreds of dollars to that not to mention the cost of traveling to the location they happen to be at.  A lot of folks cannot justify that expense in their family budgets and that is where instructors like Cory come in to offer people affordable training using industry standard weapon manipulation.  You can take a Range Time course for less than half of what you'd pay for a Travis Haley or Chris Costa course.  Now, like all things you get what you pay for, but I believe training under Cory's instruction would be better than not receiving instruction at all.

Cory utilizes a Marine Corps veteran, a US Army Veteran and SWAT trained police officer, and former US Army Medic as his assistant instructors as well.  Cory also does an excellent job with good production videos with good editing that he posts on a regular basis.  He's taken something he loves doing and built it into what appears to be a growing and profitable business. He now receives items to review from Daniel Defense and BCM. He even has holsters named after his business sold by Bravo Concealment.  I congratulate him on going after his dream and from what I can tell doing a pretty good job at it.  The haters are going to hate, but from everything I can see Cory and Erika have benefited the Second Amendment community.  I wish I could do what they do.

View Quote

Couldn't have said it better myself. I wish I had the time to shoot as often as they do. Its easy to be critical, for sure. Especially from behind a keyboard.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By TEMPLARKNIGHT:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I wish I had the time to shoot as often as they do. Its easy to be critical, for sure. Especially from behind a keyboard.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TEMPLARKNIGHT:
Originally Posted By SilentType:
Erika is only rarely now involved with the channel since she had her son.  There is a video that explains that, but I think despite the opinions here it is invaluable to have female shooters who are instructors.  I believe Erika is an NRA certified RSO and she has had had a number of hours of instruction.  Erika has at least once that I know of participated in a competitive shooting event.  I would say that she strikes me as being as solid of a shooter as the majority of folks here, if not more so.

Cory has his own property and his own range. He has sponsorship from an ammo manufacturer and has now taken courses from a number of reputable instructors who use his range and will continue to do so in the future.  He is teaching what he has learned through taking some very expensive classes.  I don't know if folks here realize this, but a course from Travis Haley or Chris Costa can cost around $700 to $800 not counting the cost of ammunition, which can add hundreds of dollars to that not to mention the cost of traveling to the location they happen to be at.  A lot of folks cannot justify that expense in their family budgets and that is where instructors like Cory come in to offer people affordable training using industry standard weapon manipulation.  You can take a Range Time course for less than half of what you'd pay for a Travis Haley or Chris Costa course.  Now, like all things you get what you pay for, but I believe training under Cory's instruction would be better than not receiving instruction at all.

Cory utilizes a Marine Corps veteran, a US Army Veteran and SWAT trained police officer, and former US Army Medic as his assistant instructors as well.  Cory also does an excellent job with good production videos with good editing that he posts on a regular basis.  He's taken something he loves doing and built it into what appears to be a growing and profitable business. He now receives items to review from Daniel Defense and BCM. He even has holsters named after his business sold by Bravo Concealment.  I congratulate him on going after his dream and from what I can tell doing a pretty good job at it.  The haters are going to hate, but from everything I can see Cory and Erika have benefited the Second Amendment community.  I wish I could do what they do.

Really?

I found the fact that he knows so much about them creepy and a little sad lol.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

If the extent of your military career and training is being discharged during Basic because you're physically unfit, you shouldn't even mention it, especially in such a way as to make it seem like you had more training than learning how to stand in a formation and which ranks to salute. Fucking chode.

The only reason he's where he is in life is because he pretty much pimped his wife's ass to a bunch of horn-dogs on YouTube, convinced them to send him money for more look-sees at her ass, spent the money on shooting classes, buddied up to a handful of instructors, which further enhanced his image amongst the YouTube fappers, allowing him to fleece them of more of their money, thereby allowing him to build a range, teach a few classes, convince manufacturers to send him shit to play with, and take more classes, himself.

If his wife didn't have the ass she has, he'd be working some menial labor job, telling his coworkers how he was an elite Space-Shuttle Door Gunner who went on Super Secret Squirrel missions behind enemy lines in Iraq and Afghanistan until he got hurt and had to be cut loose, but his records are sealed because of the black ops nature of his missions. Or, he'd be working in some insurance office, spending all of his hard-earned dollars on Multicum, letting his bills go unpaid, while posting pictures of his Crye Shrine and letting people think he's going to commission at the end of next semester.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

Cory Jackson

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Yup, as was stated earlier, GD hates everything, including... Hell, especially fellow gun owners. It's easy to see why GD hates Cory though, he shoots for a living, he is a good shooter, and his gf is smoking hot.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jmill79:

Ummmm where was that sign up sheet again?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jmill79:

Ummmm where was that sign up sheet again?

Put me down too, brah!
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is an overweight hypocrite may constantly accuse other people of being overweight hypocrites.  

6'3" 202 lbs.

Project that
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By KimberZ71:

Sweet mother of God!  She fine!  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KimberZ71:
http://i57.tinypic.com/20fpj7.jpg

Sweet mother of God!  She fine!  

Nice!
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By hooah:

Hickok, Miculek, and MAC are great guys that understand they entertain. They don't pretend to be super tactical instructors with no real world experience. Down to earth gun enthusiasts that enjoy educating is great. Even Costa is bearable but he at least had some real experience (Coast Guard LE or something of that nature) and is apt at teaching. A guy pimping his girl in gun videos who thinks people watch the videos for his knowledge is delusion. He is just a guy that posted a video of his girlfriend barely clothed and it got millions of hits. He monetized his channel continuing to show his scantly clad woman shooting, started begging for money, took a few classes with the proceeds, and now he thinks he has enough experience (at most 12-24 months) to start a shooting school. It might be somewhat tolerable if he wasn't also trying to be an exact imitation of Chris Costa.

Capitalism is great and if he can get people separated from their money, good for him. But he is not immune from criticism since he put him and his female counterpart out there for public display.

It also pisses me off he pretended to be an 11B yet didn't even finish basic. Good for him enlisting and nothing bad for trying and swinging out but don't be vague in explaining your military experience trying to dupe people when you don't even have 2 months in. Why is it even worth mentioning your Army experience when you failed basic?

View All Quotes

Who is MAC?  I don't follow the youtube scene...
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Zaminsky:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zaminsky:

Military Arms Channel
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#50]
hmm

http://sterlingguns.com/ak74-ar15-damage-on-steel-targets-range-time-with-cory-erika/

brunzda says:
January 19, 2013 at 1:23 am
Hey Cory, since you? actually respond to comments unlike most YouTube peeps, were you in the military?

cory07ink says:
January 19, 2013 at 12:41 am
Yeah, Army 11b.?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twEnoNA0fG0&feature=plcp[/youtubeerika cant shoot a glock
Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top