BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 236
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mister_H:

Cor-dog the war-dog said it's none of our business, it was 14 years ago, why are people still bringing up the past!?!

Sandbox habits and admins did this!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PA452:

I do not see integrity in only coming clean after being backed into a corner with proof that you're a liar and all of your layers of lies have been picked apart.

Cor-dog the war-dog said it's none of our business, it was 14 years ago, why are people still bringing up the past!?!

See, that's another thing.  It's 2014.  He deserted in 2001.  That's not 14 years.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Shadow4Golf:

See, that's another thing.  It's 2014.  He deserted in 2001.  That's not 14 years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shadow4Golf:

I do not see integrity in only coming clean after being backed into a corner with proof that you're a liar and all of your layers of lies have been picked apart.

His admins did the math bro.  Why are you trying to start up internet drama?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys, could it be possible for this thread to have marinated too long?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Bettendorf:
Guys, could it be possible for this thread to have marinated too lohhhhhnnnnnnggggggg?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
"Oh gee guys what rail should we put on this AK?  Anybody want to send us a free one, I mean tell us about one?"
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 4:48:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SiVisPacem] [#6]
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
"Oh gee guys what rail should we put on this AK?  Anybody want to send us a free one, I mean tell us about one?"
View Quote

Their hero, The Ditch Bitch of Baghdad, taught them that lesson. He's publicly pissed and moaned about manufacturers not being willing to send him gear to review. Bitch, please. You make enough money that you can afford to buy your toys. You don't need to try to guilt folks into giving it to you. Shit, as loyal as his followers are, he could buy it, test it, make a review video about it, list it for sale on his GetOutTheDitch forum (being sure to mention that it was the piece of gear used for the review video), and his splooge-drinkers would fight each other for the chance to pay him more for it than he paid himself, in addition to giving him tons of money from all of the hits on the video while they sit in their basements, draped in the piece of gear, stroking their dicks thinking about how close it had been to the Great Bearded Ditch Dweller.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:04:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Kk. STILL waiting for hot bikini photos of Erika....
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By heavymetal762:
Kk. STILL waiting for hot bikini photos of Erika....
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Well I guess a lot of us are going to have to eat crow, Range Time released a picture of PVT Cory Jackson during his time in service:

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Well I guess a lot of us are going to have to eat crow, Range Time released a picture of PVT Cory Jackson during his time in service:

http://i58.tinypic.com/28a58n4.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

Their hero, The Ditch Bitch of Baghdad, taught them that lesson. He's publicly pissed and moaned about manufacturers not being willing to send him gear to review. Bitch, please. You make enough money that you can afford to buy your toys. You don't need to try to guilt folks into giving it to you. Shit, as loyal as his followers are, he could buy it, test it, make a review video about it, list it for sale on his GetOutTheDitch forum (being sure to mention that it was the piece of gear used for the review video), and his splooge-drinkers would fight each other for the chance to pay him more for it than he paid himself, in addition to giving him tons of money from all of the hits on the video while they sit in their basements, draped in the piece of gear, stroking their dicks thinking about how close it had been to the Great Bearded Ditch Dweller.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
Originally Posted By Sierra5:

Yep

But wait, I thought thats what their crowd sourcing begging was for!  

Funny the timing of the post.  Gets blasted all over then a thinly veiled beg for free gear.  Classy
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 30calTBLkid:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By destaccado:
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Sitting = death...unless our hiding in a ditch while your mates fight it out.

Moving to cover after using the engine block and returning fire at a target you couldn't see isn't "hiding in a ditch."
Not whatall he did/didn't do.

I've never heard the expression "driver's drive" used to describe someone continuously sitting in a static soft-skinned vehicle taking effective fire from a belt-fed weapon for as long as it takes to get the vehicle moving.
It is in fact the drivers job to get them the fuck out of there. You've never heard that saying because you, like Yeagers students, are untrained and ignorant.

...but hey - he definitely should have done that because clearly there's nothing worse than being libeled on the internet a decade later by a monday morning quarterback.
I'm not your avg MMQB.

Yeager fucked up and based on numerous other things that have happened since he's clearly a douche.   That video doesn't come close to demonstrating cowardice though.Because you don't know what you're watching. Thank you for proving my earlier point perfectly.

Were is this video?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#14]

That picture brought back memories so i dug out my old Infantry School yearbook and scanned a few pages.

I remember Reception Battalion being a piece of cake and the food was great.

This is hardly the disruptive environment a normal person would run away from. It was easy.

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't remember nearly so many smiles and relaxed welcomes when I arrived at reception. We were getting bitched at right from the start. I remember a PFC trying to act tough with us the first night there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:25:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't remember nearly so many smiles and relaxed welcomes when I arrived at reception. We were getting bitched at right from the start. I remember a PFC trying to act tough with us the first night there.
View Quote

This.

And I don't remember anyone smiling when they saw those clippers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:42:33 AM EDT
[#17]
I would give Erika the hottest 30 seconds of her life.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:44:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
I would give Erika the hottest 30 seconds of her life.
View Quote

Shit, her man reportedly has a bad heart. Do you think he's lasted that lohhhhnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg.....................................
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:40:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#20]

I shaved my head prior to showing up. I thought I was getting over. They made me sit in the chair and pay for the haircut.
View All Quotes

This.

I shaved my head prior to showing up. I thought I was getting over. They made me sit in the chair and pay for the haircut.

Yep
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

This.

When my Dad reported to Lackland AFB, in 1965, the Drill Instructors thought he was trying to do the same thing, so they told him to sit in the chair. The barber looked at his deeply tanned scalp, realized his head had been shaved / cut real short for most of his life and told him to get lost. Dad grew up in the Mojave Desert.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
Dude, you make me so hot.

Keep it up.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Covert8645:

Keep it up.

View All Quotes

Keep it up.

Check out my kickstarter campaign.

I am begging for money so I can abandon my life aspirations as an amateur scientist and make fun of Cory Jackson full-time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#24]

I am begging for money so I can abandon my life aspirations as an amateur scientist and make fun of Cory Jackson full-time.
View All Quotes

Keep it up.

fuck that, how will the rest of us science without you?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#25]

This.

View All Quotes

This.

I'm sure Cory was smiling when he slipped off of base and got back to his bedroom at his parent's house.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't remember anyone getting their dick dragged thru the dirt as bad as this guy has on this forum...

He talked up some mil svc bullshit and got busted. Even his buddy Yeager says he can remember him saying he was Army. He has shacked up with and screwed some annoying stupid nasal Midwest chick and got her pregnant but wont marry her. He's getting kicked off his property by his neighbors. That's about it.

He's a johnny fuckstick but I don't know why anyone should hate him.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Range Time with Hnnnnggggggg and Erika
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow, long thread.

You knowfor all the hulabaloo about Stolen Valor, really Corey had just cleared 1 less house than www.ar15.com member Rooster-Cogburn...
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By shoeh8ter:
Wow, long thread.

You knowfor all the hulabaloo about Stolen Valor, really Corey had just cleared 1 less house than www.ar15.com member Rooster-Cogburn...
View Quote

I guess Corey could say he never needed more than 6 shots to clear a house too...
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#31]
That guy that responded with James Yeager many pages back responds with a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obpkAaVCC9w
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Good God....I have never seen such a viscous group of rabid dogs.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:11:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Hammer] [#33]
Originally Posted By MovinMan:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By realwar:
That guy that responded with James Yeager many pages back responds with a new video.

View Quote

Does this dick hole really think he matters, and who the fuck is the Mini Mio next to him?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By dirtyone04:
Does this dick hole really think he matters, and who the fuck is the Mini Mio next to him?
View All Quotes

How long until we're paying for him on the public dole?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#36]
why does Blue Gun think he's so fuckin cool.  Nobody gives a fuck about the shit you have, you're still a lil bitch.  He thinks he's a basketball player doing cribs or something lmao
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Smells like felonies.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By MMcCall:

Smells like felonies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MMcCall:

Smells like felonies.

You just bumped up his FB count and allowed him to buy a lambo, hater.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By longhorn789:
I don't remember anyone getting their dick dragged thru the dirt as bad as this guy has on this forum...

He talked up some mil svc bullshit and got busted. Even his buddy Yeager says he can remember him saying he was Army. He has shacked up with and screwed some annoying stupid nasal Midwest chick and got her pregnant but wont marry her. He's getting kicked off his property by his neighbors. That's about it.

He's a johnny fuckstick but I don't know why anyone should hate him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:31:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ICEAGE] [#40]
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:

Were is this video?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:
Originally Posted By destaccado:
Sitting = death...unless our hiding in a ditch while your mates fight it out.

Moving to cover after using the engine block and returning fire at a target you couldn't see isn't "hiding in a ditch."
Not whatall he did/didn't do.

I've never heard the expression "driver's drive" used to describe someone continuously sitting in a static soft-skinned vehicle taking effective fire from a belt-fed weapon for as long as it takes to get the vehicle moving.
It is in fact the drivers job to get them the fuck out of there. You've never heard that saying because you, like Yeagers students, are untrained and ignorant.

...but hey - he definitely should have done that because clearly there's nothing worse than being libeled on the internet a decade later by a monday morning quarterback.
I'm not your avg MMQB.

Yeager fucked up and based on numerous other things that have happened since he's clearly a douche.   That video doesn't come close to demonstrating cowardice though.Because you don't know what you're watching. Thank you for proving my earlier point perfectly.

Were is this video?

This is a vid where someone tries to be 'unbiased' or prove Yaeger wasn't necessarily a coward. Read the drscrip if you don't wanna watch it all. I don't necessarily like Yaeger but I don't think his actions based on the vid, were as bad as people are making out. Its not like he was a soldier in an armored vehicle with other soldiers. He was a freaking civilian with no prior experience in an unarmored vehicle, probably with a bunch of morons who were equally as unqualified.

33:48 for shooting to start. Yaeger runs for cover shortly after. Then skip around based on descrip after.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphgWi1nUt4
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By H46Driver:

I guess Corey could say he never needed more than 6 shots to clear a house too...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By H46Driver:
Wow, long thread.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
You don't talk about Yeager and the felon like that

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Thick and oily rabid dogs.

That is nasty.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

vis·cous adjective \'vis-k?s
of a liquid : thick or sticky : not flowing easily

Full Definition of VISCOUS

1:  viscid
2:  having or characterized by viscosity <viscous lava>
— vis·cous·ly adverb
— vis·cous·ness noun

Examples of VISCOUS

<viscous syrup that takes forever to pour from a narrow-neck bottle>

Synonyms
ropy (also ropey), syrupy, viscid, thick

Antonyms
runny, soupy, thin, watery

As far as I can recall, ARFCOM has not smiled upon any lying, poser deserters in recent memory. So, it’s not like this case is different.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:48:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MaxTheRabbit:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MaxTheRabbit:

Check out my other kickstarter campaign.

I am begging for money so I can abandon my life aspirations of making fun of Cory Jackson to pursue a career making science.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Wow, long thread.

View Quote

Clownshoes! Glad you made it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:12:32 AM EDT
[#49]
You men are a disappointment. I thought this thread would have been at 200 pages already.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 1:12:54 AM EDT
[#50]

May I direct you to the women's forum?
View All Quotes

May I direct you to the women's forum?

Page / 236
Top Top