User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:31:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And look at her now. Flat broke, abject poverty, living in squalor.

Crime doesn't pay.

View Quote

Poor  Hitlery and Bubba have to spend $3 million for their ugly child's wedding.  I feel their pain and their pain will become our pain (since they'll have to steal more to make up for it).
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:36:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Elizabeth Warren. It'll be sexist to attack her after everything poor innocent medically ill Hillary's gone through.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I almost feel like the Democrat machine is setting her up to fail early on so they can pull a rabbit out of their hat like they did with Zero- an unknown who suddenly appears and sweeps things.  I also doubt Hillary sees things this way- she just figures it's her turn and that people love her.  

Elizabeth Warren. It'll be sexist to attack her after everything poor innocent medically ill Hillary's gone through.

I may get laughed at, but I am willing to say it, Elizabeth Warren is going to be our next president.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:38:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I may get laughed at, but I am willing to say it, Elizabeth Warren is going to be our next president.
View Quote

She is a flat out communist..............so..............of course, you could be right.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I really don't think she has much of a chance, look at it, she couldn't beat a junior do nothing senator, who had been do nothing state's senator, been an ineffectual community organizer, been an ineffectual adjunct lecturer, and a stoner college student.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I really don't think she has much of a chance, look at it, she couldn't beat a junior do nothing senator, who had been do nothing state's senator, been an ineffectual community organizer, been an ineffectual adjunct lecturer, and a stoner college student.
View Quote

I think her political fortunes mirror BHO's. It's the marketing that sells the political position. Look at Wendy Davis. She was being pushed hard and made the mistake of believing her own bullshit and playing off of it. Then the real picture of who she is got out. Otherwise she'd be a contenda.

(MSNBC is trying to rehab her persona btw)
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:22:04 AM EDT
[#6]
She helped crucify Nixon and to my recollection nobody died from Watergate.
But a LOT of people have been buried from Hilarys actions.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:24:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

She helped crucify Nixon and to my recollection nobody died from Watergate.

But a LOT of people have been buried from Hilarys actions.
View Quote
And Bill's.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Dude's book where this comes from sounds like bull shit.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Liberals lie
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#10]
"Fred....looks like you're gonna hafta come out of retirement to slap-a-ho..."

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#11]

what did the president know and when did he know it
View Quote
It was Howard Baker who said that... not the Hilldabeast.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought this was common knowledge that everyone knew.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Dude's book where this comes from sounds like bull shit.
View Quote

Well he's a Dem so...
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I thought this was common knowledge that everyone knew.
View Quote

We're just countering the hype machine. Gotta match it to tear her down as they're trying to build her up. Expose the lies.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#15]
More from the book...

Zeifman’s 2006 book, “Hillary’s Pursuit of Power,” states that she “… engaged in a variety of self-serving unethical practices in violation of House rules.”

On his now-shuttered website, Zeifman said, “Hillary Clinton is ethically unfit to be either a senator or president — and if she were to become president, the last vestiges of the traditional moral authority of the party of Roosevelt, Truman and Johnson will be destroyed.”

Specifically, Zeifman contends that Rodham and others wanted Richard Nixon to remain in office to bolster the chances of Sen. Ted Kennedy or another Democrat being elected president.

John Labovitz, is quoted as saying that he was dismayed with “… her erroneous legal opinions and efforts to deny Nixon representation by counsel — as well as an unwillingness to investigate Nixon.”

Zeifman also asserts that Rodham joined Burke Marshall, Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair and Rodham’s former law professor; special counsel John Doar; and senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House counsel) Bernard Nussbaum in trying to gain enough votes on the Judiciary Committee to change House rules and deny counsel to Nixon.

View Quote

http://jacksonville.com/reason/fact-check/2014-03-08/story/fact-check-was-hillary-clinton-fired-watergate-investigation
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top