Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2014 4:14:24 PM EDT
I'll keep this short and sweet. It may not be as creepy as some of the other stories on here, but it definitely made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I'm part of a mommy group. We provide each other with support, make play dates for the kids, that sort of thing.

Recently, a close friend of mine in the group admitted to me that she had gotten slightly creeped out by her three year old daughter. My friend, Rachel, said that her daughter, Lilly, started saying weird, random things. One morning she casually reported that "some people are very mean and like to give other people big boo-boos." Okay, weird, but whatever. Then she started talking about really specific ways to die, like "pushing on somebody's throat so they can't breathe no more" and "getting a big bash in the head". Rachel thought Lilly had somehow managed to catch a violent part of a movie or something. She talked with Lilly about how most people are good and that she'd never let someone do anything to hurt her. Lilly's response was what gave my friend the chills. She stated very matter-of-factly, "Oh, I'm not afraid of that, Mommy! That's what I did to the other people when I was a big man!" Confused, Rachel explained to her daughter that she used to be a tiny baby girl, then a big girl, but she'd never been a grown-up man. Lilly got visibly frustrated at this and insisted she had been a grown-up man "before I came here with you as my Mommy."

Rachel sat dumbfounded as Lilly explained how when she was big man, she liked to "steal ladies from their homes or cars and take them back to the dark place," where she would hurt the ladies til "they couldn't scream no more." Lilly described giddily how it used to make her happy to "make the ladies sad and scared cuz they couldn't go home no more." Then she'd "hit them til they had lots of boo boos" and that "red stuff all over them." Rachel was afraid to ask, but she had to know. "What happened after that, honey?" Lilly described how the policemen found her and made her go to jail, then they gave her a special shot to make her go to sleep. "When I woke up, I was here!"

Rachel told me all this in hushed tones over coffee while our children played together in the den. I'd heard of kids having past life memories, but never like this. I didn't know how to respond, so I just mumbled something about how kids have very active imaginations. But in my heart, part of me believes that this sweet little girl with curly brown hair and dimples used to be a serial killer in a past life.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]
That's just the demon using her as a host talking. It's no big deal really.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Post count
[#3]

Seriously.......who'd you used to be?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
You signed up to Arfcom yesterday to tell us this story?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Next....
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]
wow i have no idea how i would respond if my 3 year old said this. ... bs or not
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm pretty sure this or something very silmilar to this has been posted before....familiar...
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#9]
That is indeed pretty freaky.  Good job.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Someone's been browsing reddit
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:20:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

And has already posted 33 times.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#12]

33 posts per day... OP is going places!

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#13]
It's not good to feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#14]
So what were the other 32 posts you've made in the last 24 hours?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#15]
If I don't forward this to ten friends I'll die horribly, won't I?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#16]
GseriesFAL's Bigfoot story part 2...
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Does your friend have a golf cart?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#18]
In before Norcal
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, I signed up for arfcom yesterday to sell some once fired brass.  Which I succesfully accomplished.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#20]

You guys were playing with one of these, weren't you?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:24:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm surprised he didn't go with LibertarianRedSox or LibertarianCubs
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Wait- is it okay to masterbate yet?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#24]
What. The. Fuck.

On so many levels.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#25]
So you're a neckbeard who lives in mom's basement with a membership to planet fatness and you're a parent yourself?

Making sure I'm keeping the facts straight
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:26:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure this or something very silmilar to this has been posted before....familiar...
View Quote

This does sound familiar. Just don't recall where. Is someone trolling?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering it was posted today, on reddit, I'm pretty sure it doesn't sound familiar.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Uh

wtf.

In.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#29]
It is interesting. Interesting that googling a sentence from the original post shows up on reddit
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#30]
so maybe bs, and I think I posted this story before, but this really happened to my wife and I.

when my older son (now 14) was 2 or 3-ish (I don't remember exactly how old he was), he matter of factly told us one day while he was playing with his toys, he said "when I was a big boy, I was splashing in the puddles, and I got hit by a car, and I went to the hospital, and I died-ed.  Then I got born-ed."

then sometime within the next year or so, we were on our way home from a family vacation and stopped at a mall to get a bite to eat.  we were sitting in the food court area.  my wife and I were sitting at a table with our backs to a glass elevator that went up to the upper floors of the mall; our son was sitting facing the elevator.  at one point, he looked up at the elevator, smiled and waved to someone.  I asked him who he was waving to, and he said "my cemetery mommy." I turned around, but the elevator car had already started up and was too high for me to see into.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Nine Inch Fails.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Post count

in before NORCAL LEO
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

so maybe bs, and I think I posted this story before, but this really happened to my wife and I.

when my older son (now 14) was 2 or 3-ish (I don't remember exactly how old he was), he matter of factly told us one day while he was playing with his toys, he said "when I was a big boy, I was splashing in the puddles, and I got hit by a car, and I went to the hospital, and I died-ed.  Then I got born-ed."

then sometime within the next year or so, we were on our way home from a family vacation and stopped at a mall to get a bite to eat.  we were sitting in the food court area.  my wife and I were sitting at a table with our backs to a glass elevator that went up to the upper floors of the mall; our son was sitting facing the elevator.  at one point, he looked up at the elevator, smiled and waved to someone.  I asked him who he was waving to, and he said "my cemetery mommy." I turned around, but the elevator car had already started up and was too high for me to see into.
View Quote

Yikes!

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#34]
hasnt something like this been posted before??
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh bull fucking shit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Just don't piss the kid off and you will be fine...
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#37]
As long as you have your CCW, no problem let the kids play.

If there's trouble, one good headshot should erase those scary memories from the next life.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow.  Has he every said anything since then? Creepy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'll keep this short and sweet. It may not be as creepy as some of the other stories on here, but it definitely made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I'm part of a mommy group. We provide each other with support, make play dates for the kids, that sort of thing.

Recently, a close friend of mine in the group admitted to me that she had gotten slightly creeped out by her three year old daughter. My friend, Rachel, said that her daughter, Lilly, started saying weird, random things. One morning she casually reported that "some people are very mean and like to give other people big boo-boos." Okay, weird, but whatever. Then she started talking about really specific ways to die, like "pushing on somebody's throat so they can't breathe no more" and "getting a big bash in the head". Rachel thought Lilly had somehow managed to catch a violent part of a movie or something. She talked with Lilly about how most people are good and that she'd never let someone do anything to hurt her. Lilly's response was what gave my friend the chills. She stated very matter-of-factly, "Oh, I'm not afraid of that, Mommy! That's what I did to the other people when I was a big man!" Confused, Rachel explained to her daughter that she used to be a tiny baby girl, then a big girl, but she'd never been a grown-up man. Lilly got visibly frustrated at this and insisted she had been a grown-up man "before I came here with you as my Mommy."

Rachel sat dumbfounded as Lilly explained how when she was big man, she liked to "steal ladies from their homes or cars and take them back to the dark place," where she would hurt the ladies til "they couldn't scream no more." Lilly described giddily how it used to make her happy to "make the ladies sad and scared cuz they couldn't go home no more." Then she'd "hit them til they had lots of boo boos" and that "red stuff all over them." Rachel was afraid to ask, but she had to know. "What happened after that, honey?" Lilly described how the policemen found her and made her go to jail, then they gave her a special shot to make her go to sleep. "When I woke up, I was here!"

Rachel told me all this in hushed tones over coffee while our children played together in the den. I'd heard of kids having past life memories, but never like this. I didn't know how to respond, so I just mumbled something about how kids have very active imaginations. But in my heart, part of me believes that this sweet little girl with curly brown hair and dimples used to be a serial killer in a past life.
View Quote

Did you post this on reddit earlier?

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/28an44/im_part_of_a_mommy_group_and_i_just_got_totally/
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Smells like bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No, I signed up for arfcom yesterday to sell some once fired brass.  Which I succesfully accomplished.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are a man posing as a mommy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/28an44/im_part_of_a_mommy_group_and_i_just_got_totally/

No but that's where I got it from.  Bastards.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#46]
I see retreads. And they're everywhere!
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm surprised he didn't go with LibertarianRedSox or LibertarianCubs
View Quote

This

And nice touch with daughters name "Libby"
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women can't sell once fired brass?  Fucking sexist.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAN.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top