User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Your first post is on Falun Gong?
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Your solution is simple. Do as the Pilgrims did when faced with religious persecution, vote with your feet and leave.
China allows free immigration to other countries unlike the old USSR... too many Chinese anyway. I suggest your group pool your money and buy
an island outside of  Hong Kong,then leave and settle and do your own thing.  Problem solved, no need to wait for Superman to save your butt.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your solution is simple. Do as the Pilgrims did when faced with religious persecution, vote with your feet and leave.
China allows free immigration to other countries unlike the old USSR... too many Chinese anyway. I suggest your group pool your money and buy
an island outside of  Hong Kong,then leave and settle and do your own thing.  Problem solved, no need to wait for Superman to save your butt.
View Quote

Or they can openly rebel and fight back, the news WILL cover it this time around as information moves much faster.

After the brutality is shown people WILL demand the UN do something and then impart the rest of the world will have to act.

But that would probably cause WW3 so .
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 1:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Or they can openly rebel and fight back, the news WILL cover it this time around as information moves much faster.

After the brutality is shown people WILL demand the UN do something and then impart the rest of the world will have to act.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuidang_movement#Withdrawing_from_the_Party
The Tuidang movement (????/????; Tuìdang yùndòng) is a Chinese dissident phenomenon that began in late 2004. The movement, whose name translates literally as "withdraw from the [Communist] party," was catalyzed by the publication of the editorial series "Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party" (Jiuping Gongchandang) in the U.S.-based Chinese-language newspaper The Epoch Times (Dajiyuan). The series criticized Communist Party rule in China, with a focus on the party's history of political repression, its propaganda apparatus, and its assaults on traditional culture and value systems.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#5]
As part of its struggle against the CCP, The Epoch Times published the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party in November 2004, and began inviting readers to renounce the party. Hu Ping describes this foray into political commentary a "logical progression" resulting from Falun Gong's inability to end the persecution against them through other means, but points out that the practice itself is apolitical in nature: "Originally Falun Gong aimed the brunt of its criticism at Jiang Zemin, but after Jiang left office and the new Hu Jintao regime refused to rehabilitate Falun Gong and continued to persecute practitioners, Falun Gong broadened its aim to include the entire regime and the Communist Party ... This change, if not exactly natural, must surely be considered reasonable. If some people insist on regarding Falun Gong as political, it can only be in the sense that Vaclav Havel described as "antipolitical politics."
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
However, the existence of the 610 Office has no legal basis. When it issued orders to all organs
under the system of the CCP, there were usua lly no written commands or notifications, only oral
communication. Moreover, it stipulated that all those who receive the orders were forbidden
from making sound or video recordings or even written notes.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The May Fourth movement in 1919 was a thorough reflection of this despair. Some people
advocated anarchism; others proposed to overthrow the doctrines of Confucius, and still others
suggested bringing in foreign culture. In short, they rejected Chinese traditional culture and
opposed the Confucian doctrine of the middle way. Eager to take a shortcut, they advocated the
destruction of everything traditional. On the one hand, the radical members among them did not
have a way to serve the country, and on the other hand, they believed firmly in their own ideals
and wills. They felt the world was hopeless, believing only they had found the right approach to
China’s future development. They were passionate for revolution and violence.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:51:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuidang_movement#Withdrawing_from_the_Party
As of August 2011, The Epoch Times has posted over 100 million names and aliases of Tuidang participants. Due to the anonymous nature of the statements, these numbers are difficult to verify.[2][14] Nonetheless, says Ethan Gutmann, "the significance is very real. [The Tuidang statements] are promissory gestures of rejection from Chinese citizens of all backgrounds and beliefs. And while the numbers are as shaky as any Internet-based survey, I think we can say with confidence that it is well into the millions."
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#9]
The experience of the Chinese Communist Party was similar to Russia’s. From the “Mari
Incident” and “April 12th Massacre,”[10] to being suppressed five times in areas controlled by
the Chinese Communists, and eventually to being forced to undertake a 25,000-kilometer
(15,600 miles) “Long March” — the CCP always faced the crisis of being eliminated.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 1:35:32 AM EDT
[#10]
The destruction of the national culture was also the process of establishing “the Party culture.”
The CCP subverted human conscience and moral judgment, thus driving people to turn their
backs on traditional culture. If the national culture is completely destroyed, the essence of the
nation will disappear with it, leaving only an empty name for the nation. This is not an
exaggerated warning.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 1:42:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Nobody is reading this.

Most of it makes no sense.

Move.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 1:47:33 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread is going to deliver
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Interesting topic with unusual narrative development
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:49:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Looking at the CCP’s history, individuals who retained the mindset of traditional intellectuals
like Chen Duxiu and Qu Qiubai, or who still cared about people’s interests like Hu Yaobang and
Zhao Ziyang, or who are determined to be clean officials and bring real service to the people
such as Zhu Rongji— no matter how much they contributed to the Party, and no matter how
devoid of personal ambitions they were, they were inevitably purged, cast aside, or restricted by
the Party’s interests and discipline.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:23:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looking at the CCP’s history, individuals who retained the mindset of traditional intellectuals
like Chen Duxiu and Qu Qiubai, or who still cared about people’s interests like Hu Yaobang and
Zhao Ziyang, or who are determined to be clean officials and bring real service to the people
such as Zhu Rongji— no matter how much they contributed to the Party, and no matter how
devoid of personal ambitions they were, they were inevitably purged, cast aside, or restricted by
View Quote

If you are trying to convince us the Chinese government sucks we all agree.

Are you worried about being purged, cast aside, or restricted?

How is the wifi over there?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 2:03:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wifi is ok, i'm in Vietnam at the moment.
You may agree but you may not understand deeply enough, so I have to keep saying.
We want Chinese people to quit CCp and its affiliated organizations.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#17]
When incidents like Aum Shinri Kyo (Supreme Truth) killing people with sarin nerve gas, the
Solar Temple’s ascending to heaven by suicide, or the mass suicide of over 900 followers of Jim
Jones’ “People’s Temple” are mentioned, everyone trembles with fear and outrage. The CCP is,
however, an evil cult that commits crimes a thousand times worse, harming countless lives. This
is because the CCP possesses the following unique features that ordinary cults lack.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#18]
The internal fights of communist parties are well known. All members of the Politburo of the
Russian Communist Party in the first two terms, except Lenin, who had died, and Stalin himself,
were executed or committed suicide. Three of the five marshals were executed, three of the five
Commanders-in-Chief were executed, all 10 of the secondary army Commanders-in-Chief were
executed, 57 of the 85 army corps commanders were executed, and 110 of the 195 division
commanders were executed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:24:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Faith, a mental activity that involves experience and the understanding of life, space-time and the
universe, lies beyond that which can be managed by a political party. “Render therefore unto
Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s”[17] However, based
on its pitiful and absurd understanding of the unive rse and life, the Communist Party calls
everything outside of it own theories “superstitions,” and subjects believers of God to
brainwashing and conversion. Those unwilling to change their faith have been insulted or even
killed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Ya I still don't understand.

How do you feel about guns?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:25:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, I want to know what you think about firearms, and the American second amendment.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This, I want to know what you think about firearms, and the American second amendment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There won't be any answers just copy/paste

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Spam thread for $1,000. China has an interesting history with "movements". And, it isn't pretty. For example, the Taiping Rebellion led to the death over 20 million Chinese. There was also the Boxer Rebellion.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 1:35:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your question is too general....
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this website is about firearms...
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Chinese crossfit?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You may agree but you may not understand deeply enough, so I have to keep saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every time you cut and paste instead of responding with sincere, original thought, my love of the CCP and my annoyance with Falun Gong grow. You're hurting your cause.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#29]

I was unknowingly indoctrinated by Falun Gong.

True story.

(Shen Yun. I had no idea what they were all about and went to see their performance.)
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:32:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Every time you cut and paste instead of responding with sincere, original thought, my love of the CCP and my annoyance with Falun Gong grow. You're hurting your cause.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because i think that my individual, subjective opinion is not important, not persuasive. We should be objective as much as possible, shouldn't we?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because i think that my individual, subjective opinion is not important, not persuasive. We should be objective as much as possible, shouldn't we?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your individual, subjective opinion is what will gain our interest and Vietnam, why Falun Gong?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Your individual, subjective opinion is what will gain our interest and Vietnam, why Falun Gong?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think this person can think for himself.
After reading the thread, and gettting annoyed, I'm rooting for China on this one.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because this thread is about Falun Gong? Why not?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:51:03 AM EDT
[#35]
I think maybe you do not have a firm grasp on discussion forum dynamics.

Simply put, you are being counterproductive to whatever it is that you want to happen.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Meh, I'm interested :)
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I somehow managed to mangle my post. Some stuff got deleted (I have an annoying keyboard and I sometimes accidentally highlight stuff and type over it.

That should have read someting like: How was life for you in China,what made you go to Vietnam, and why Falun Gong?"
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I meant was why Falun Gong and not another group of anti-communists. What drew you to them?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#40]
The thing that makes me leery of Falun Gong is the spam.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't spam ...
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:04:47 AM EDT
[#42]
The cutting and pasting is what we are considering spam.

The actual conversation we are having now is what we are looking for friend.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I somehow managed to mangle my post. Some stuff got deleted (I have an annoying keyboard and I sometimes accidentally highlight stuff and type over it.

That should have read someting like: How was life for you in China,what made you go to Vietnam, and why Falun Gong?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm Vietnamese living in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:49:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I don't spam ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't spam ...

Well, the propaganda then.  I suppose that's really the more accurate word.  Not just online.  

Took my wife to see the Shen Yun dancers.  Beautiful show.  Lots of Falun Dafa propaganda throughout.

Damned thing is from what I can find out, I think I would rather naturally sympathize with them.  Sounds like what the Chinese are doing to them is bullshit.  As long as you guys aren't chugging cyanide laced koolade and breaking up families to form an army of brainwashed zombies, I don't really care how odd your practices or beliefs might be.  Whatever.  Getting shot, beat, harassed for that sucks.

But man, we're America.  Shorten that shit down to something that fits on a bumper sticker.  Slap that bumper sticker on some titties.  We will believe any damn thing you want us to and we're fucking generous about it, but only if it makes a nice bumper sticker and you stick it on some even nicer titties.

It's just the way this shit works.  I'm trying to help.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:47:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Thank you for your help! And thanks for attending Shen Yun too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:17:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There is no hatred here, hatred is not good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm trying to balance my hatred of the Chicom ruling party with my hatred of forum spammers.

This could go either way.

But it keeps us warm!
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I had tried many things before Falun Gong, and Falun Gong is definitely the best of all! Falun Gong also has cured some of my illnesses.
What I meant was why Falun Gong and not another group of anti-communists. What drew you to them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had tried many things before Falun Gong, and Falun Gong is definitely the best of all! Falun Gong also has cured some of my illnesses.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#48]
So how do you feel about firearms?

Does Falun Gong have any official stance on that sort of thing?
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So how do you feel about firearms?

Does Falun Gong have any official stance on that sort of thing?
View Quote

In my opinion, since I value peace and tolerance, under normal conditions and circumstances, I will stay away from firearm or weapons in general as much as possible.

Similar to this story of Confucius: "A seeker of wisdom asked Confucius what his politics were.
Confucius replied, “It is to provide food, protect people with armaments, and gain trust from people.”
The seeker asked further, “Which should we abandon first if our country is forced to abandon food, weapons, or trust?
Confucius replied, “Abandon weapons first, then food. But never abandon trust. People cannot get on without trust. Trust is more important than life.”

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:21:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

But it keeps us warm!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm trying to balance my hatred of the Chicom ruling party with my hatred of forum spammers.

This could go either way.

But it keeps us warm!

What does "warm" mean?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top