BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 109
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Jihadi top gun

Conflict News ?@rConflictNews  1h1 hour ago
Video showing the jets captured at Jarrah airbase last November by Jaish al Islam now used by #ISIS

Memlik Pasha ?@MemlikPasha  1h1 hour ago
Re reports of IS flying captured MiGs, total Coalition and SyAAF air superiority means the aircraft are little more then flying deathtraps.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#2]
interesting that they are expending the resources into flying.

i figured ISIS air force would be dead on arrival.

but it would give them the kamikaze option.

certainly wouldn't put it past them to try.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Al Qaeda portrays US-led bombing campaign as 'Crusade' against Islam
By THOMAS JOSCELYN October 17, 2014

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), a branch of al Qaeda's international organization, has issued another statement denouncing the US-led bombing campaign in Iraq and Syria. And the group once again calls on rival jihadist factions to come together against their common enemies in the West.

The Islamic State, headed by Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, has been warring with the Al Nusrah Front, al Qaeda's official branch in Syria, and other jihadist organizations since last year.

AQAP and other al Qaeda-allied ideologues are portraying the air strikes as part of a "Crusade" against Islam and, therefore, they argue that the jihadists must set aside their differences for now. They are pushing this theme on social media and in their messaging.

The AQAP message, a "Statement Regarding the Crusader Coalition," was posted on Twitter earlier today and first translated by the SITE Intelligence Group.
View Quote

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2014/10/al_qaeda_portrays_us.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You mean the kind where America brings all the troops and logistics and ships and airplanes, and the Euros bring national caveats and three handed sociologists?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NATO has become an anachronism. The sooner it dies the better. Time to rethink military co-operation in Europe sans Turkey.

You mean the kind where America brings all the troops and logistics and ships and airplanes, and the Euros bring national caveats and three handed sociologists?

Isn't that what NATO is today? European NATO countries couldn't fight their way out of a wet bag without US assistance.

Multi-member military alliances don't survive on European soil; history has shown that time and again. Ententes and triple alliances may function better in shooting wars as they tend to serve particular Staatsräson-ends.

When NATO finally shuffles to its grave it will not be replaced by another military alliance but by some kind of modus vivendi between Paris, Berlin and Moscow. The rest of us don't really matter, that's just a harsh fact of life.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

When NATO finally shuffles to its grave it will not be replaced by another military alliance but by some kind of modus vivendi between Paris, Berlin and Moscow. The rest of us don't really matter, that's just a harsh fact of life.
View Quote

Honestly, probably the only place where some kind of multi-national alliance would work would be among the Nordics. The Swedes were mooting one in the early nineties, before the Balts joined NATO. Were I a Nordic nation, I'd be looking for a way to permanently base US troops.

I think the only real debate within the Auswärtiges Amt is how to best accomidate the Russians. Its Finlandization, without the hard long view to national interest of the Finns.

Do I think that Russia is a viable nation on the 50 year+ time frame? No. I think the Russians actions are completely understandable in that context.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#6]
This is what I was thinking. Flight training.They are not training to land.

The L-39A aircraftare typically used as trainers, but they've been pressed into service in Syria as light ground-attack aircraft. (The photo at the top of this VICE News story shows one of those planes firing on a target.) The jets are also used by the fledgling Afghan Air Force; the photos at the top of this story is a pair of Afghan L-39s in flight.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-islamic-state-may-now-have-slightly-more-than-no-air-force?utm_source=vicenewstwitter
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Every good plan has assumptions.

This article is neither good, nor a plan, but let's look at the assumptions and see if they are true.

Is the American definition of help acceptable to Iran? What help can we give? At the operational to tactical level, what is it that we'd be doing, exactly?

What is the backlash and cost to our critical relationships in the Sunni world, especially with countries like Morocco, Jordan, and Bahrain that support our efforts at no small cost to themselves?

Why should the Americans be the Syrian Air Force, and is the end state any different than being AQ's Air Force, that was COA rejected after the Sarin attack in Syria? What is the endstate, exactly? The article doesn't say.

Iran and Syria are described by the author as "self-protective powers." Is pursuing multiple campaigns of destabilizing regional neighbors in Lebanon and Yemen, conducting terror attacks in Asia and South America, and attacking US forces for decades in the ME "self-protective?" If so, this loops back to question 1, namely if the Iranians have tried to get us out of the ME for so long, why will they let us back in?

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:48:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This article is neither good, nor a plan, but let's look at the assumptions and see if they are true.

Is the American definition of help acceptable to Iran?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is the American definition of help acceptable to Iran?

As long as it excludes the American desire (really the Sunni desire) to overthrow Assad, Iran's willing to be "helpful".

What help can we give? At the operational to tactical level, what is it that we'd be doing, exactly?

CAS, ISR

What is the backlash and cost to our critical relationships in the Sunni world, especially with countries like Morocco, Jordan, and Bahrain that support our efforts at no small cost to themselves?

They'll get over it. Jordan and Bahrain are too scared of Iran to go it alone without the U.S., and Uncle Sam pays really well. Plus, it's more likely the Saudis would go ape shit more than anyone else. Let them get fucked. What have they done for us recently? They are too fucking cozy with the Chinese anyway.

Why should the Americans be the Syrian Air Force

Because it is in our interest to... Unless you think letting Iraq fall and letting ISIS thrive is more in our interest.

and is the end state any different than being AQ's Air Force

I would certainly say so... Especially since working with shi'ites and Alawites is pretty much anathema to Sunni jihadists... But I take it you weren't being literal. Ha.

I'm not going to convince you it is, so I'm not going to bother making the argument it is. And it doesn't really matter whether you think it is or not, it's still the only real option we have at this point.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:54:25 AM EDT
[#11]
MK262, your responses/ideas are bad, and you should feel bad.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:03:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:  MK262, your responses/ideas are bad, and you should feel bad.
View Quote

Intellectualism at its HEIGHT up here in GD!  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:14:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

that was COA rejected after the Sarin attack in Syria? What is the endstate, exactly? The article doesn't say.
View Quote

It may have been ruled out after the gas attacks, but it has been ruled back in; just as the article states, we are "currently working with Assad to de-conflict forces". I assure you, we are doing more than that.

Quoted:
Iran and Syria are described by the author as "self-protective powers." Is pursuing multiple campaigns of destabilizing regional neighbors in Lebanon and Yemen, conducting terror attacks in Asia and South America, and attacking US forces for decades in the ME "self-protective?"
View Quote

They haven't attempted to expand their territory or start wars with neighbors; they have exerted influence and provided assistance to various groups to create regional dynamics that are favorable to them. Attempting to bring to power governments that are friendly to their interests is no different than what the U.S. Has done around the world. Would you call the U.S. an expansionist power?

Quoted:
If so, this loops back to question 1, namely if the Iranians have tried to get us out of the ME for so long, why will they let us back in?
View Quote

They likely won't, especially if we don't make attempts to use cooperation on ISIS as a means to build future cooperation in other areas. If we were to actually build some mutual trust and goodwill, who knows what might take place.

But, knowing the obstacles to the U.S. ever having a rational Mideast policy, the Iranians will likely be snubbed again for their assistance, and after our mutual ISIS problem is solved, we'll likely revert back to killing each other.  Which, even if that is the outcome, ISIS will still be crushed... Which is our current objective.

Battling Iran for influence from Baghdad to Beirut can then continue where we left off.

Iran may be in a slightly better position having successfully defended its allies in Baghdad, but we should already know we lost our hopes of maintaining influence in Iraq the day we pulled our forces out.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:14:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
MK262, your responses/ideas are bad, and you should feel bad.
View Quote

I'm crushed you feel that way. Really.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:15:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Teaming up with a known state sponsor of terrorism in the name of fighting terrorism?

Genius.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:16:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Teaming up with a known state sponsor of terrorism in the name of fighting terrorism?

Genius.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Meh. We've worked with the Iranians before and they supported terrorism then too. So what?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:54:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Meh. We've worked with the Iranians before and they supported terrorism then too. So what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

But, but, they held our HOSTAGES!  And did other stuff!  And they have an anti-America day!  And unlike our highly reliable European allies, they can actually fight and already have troops on the ground in Baghdad!  Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Genius.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Sure.
Maybe you have some friends who died in Iraq fighting Iranian proxies, but, you really don't care about them.
Me neither.  You are ensnared by the jew trap.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#21]
The Associated Press ?@AP  3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING: Iraq officials: Triple car bombing in revered Shiite city of Karbala kills at least 16 people.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

And, why didn't that relationship continue?

If you say "The Axis of Evil Speech," you're wrong.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sure.
Maybe you have some friends who died in Iraq fighting Iranian proxies, but, you really don't care about them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Sure.

We're all well aware of Iranian sponsorship of Shi'a militias in Iraq.  That doesn't mean we can't have a working relationship w/ Iran to defeat the Islamic State.  It might be more productive to that end than say, a working relationship with Turkey, our long-time NATO ally.  I didn't enjoy being shot @ with rockets that I presume were shipped from Iran - but that doesn't mean I preclude ever working with them when the situation changes.  The situation has changed, and not for the better.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Conflict News ?@rConflictNews  5m5 minutes ago
#ISIS is launching a major attack on #Sinjar right now (began early this morning) with a renewed siege to defeat local #Yazidi defenders.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We're all well aware of Iranian sponsorship of Shi'a militias in Iraq.  That doesn't mean we can't have a working relationship w/ Iran to defeat the Islamic State.  It might be more productive to that end than say, a working relationship with Turkey, our long-time NATO ally.  I didn't enjoy being shot @ with rockets that I presume were shipped from Iran - but that doesn't mean I preclude ever working with them when the situation changes.  The situation has changed, and not for the better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Sure.

So.
What will we achieve?

We will help the Iranian government seize control of Sunni parts of Iraq and Syria.
And then what?
Peace will descend upon the heavens and all will be right with the world?

Shias already controlled Iraq and Syria.  Why would they be successful a second time?  
Or should we simply subordinate US forces indefinately to Iranian policy objectives?

Or will allowing the Iranians to develop their nuclear capability lead to a more stable middle east as opposed to the pre-nuclear era of Iranian domination of Sunni arabs in the Levant?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Are you one of Obama's foreign policy advisers?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So.
What will we achieve?

We will help the Iranian government seize control of Sunni parts of Iraq and Syria.
And then what?

Shias already controlled Iraq and Syria.  Why would they be successful a second time?  
Or should we simply subordinate US forces indefinately to Iranian policy objectives?

Or will allowing the Iranians to develop their nuclear capability lead to a more stable middle east as opposed to the pre-nuclear era of Iranian domination of Sunni arabs in the Levant?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  Teaming up with a known state sponsor of terrorism in the name of fighting terrorism?

Genius.

Sure.

So.
What will we achieve?

And then what?

No - the Islamic State's radical Sunni theology will squirt into Saudi Arabia, and destabilize our very dear friends and reliable allies, the poor Saud family.

Ultimately, the Islamic State is a theological problem of Sunni Islam that Muslims have to resolve.  We - or the Iranians - can conquer the Islamic State, but the theology will just squirt into Saudi Arabia and destabilize that country - as our victory in Columbia squirted the drug gangs into Mexico.  But if you feel SOMETHING must be done about the Islamic State, there is no other available ally against the Islamic State more willing than the Iranians or the Syrians.

I'll go to the Islamic State if I get orders to do so - and I'll work w/ the Iranians if you tell me to do so, and very carefully watch my back while doing so - or I'll work against them if you tell me to do so, and working against them will be counter-productive in the fight against the Islamic State.  Or I can just sit here and watch the whole thing while eating popcorn.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  Teaming up with a known state sponsor of terrorism in the name of fighting terrorism?

Genius.

Perhaps Ronald Reagan's?  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So.
What will we achieve?
View Quote

The destruction of ISIS.

View Quote

No, we won't. The destruction of ISIS won't result in the settlement of Iraq's internal conflicts. It won't pacify the Sunni areas for Iran. The Sunnis aren't just going to roll over and accept Iranian control.

And then what?
View Quote

Obviously not. But it will certainly benefit the United States, its allies in the region, and Iran to be rid of ISIS.

View Quote

They never fully controlled Iraq. They never will fully control Iraq. They will continue to have substantial influence there,  as they always have since Saddam's fall. So what will have changed in that regard?

View Quote

Iran already has a nuclear capability. We are negotiating with them on the limits of the program and how much we're ok with them retaining. The way you phrase it, it's as if you believe they couldn't go nuclear if they so chose. As if we are currently letting them develop the capability to control the fuel cycle right now, and it doesn't already exist.

To your other point, Iran hasn't dominated the Sunni Arabs in any shape or form. The US has backed and protected the Arabs for the last 30+ years,  and prevented Iranian domination in the region. This will remain the case whether we cooperate with Iran on destroying ISIS or not. Your points are weak.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

I'm too smart to work for this admin. I also have too much integrity to qualify to work for them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No - the Islamic State's radical Sunni theology will squirt into Saudi Arabia, and destabilize our very dear friends and reliable allies, the poor Saud family.

Ultimately, the Islamic State is a theological problem of Sunni Islam that Muslims have to resolve.  We - or the Iranians - can conquer the Islamic State, but the theology will just squirt into Saudi Arabia and destabilize that country - as our victory in Columbia squirted the drug gangs into Mexico.  But if you feel SOMETHING must be done about the Islamic State, there is no other available ally against the Islamic State more willing than the Iranians or the Syrians.

I'll go to the Islamic State if I get orders to do so - and I'll work w/ the Iranians if you tell me to do so, and very carefully watch my back while doing so - or I'll work against them if you tell me to do so, and working against them will be counter-productive in the fight against the Islamic State.  Or I can just sit here and watch the whole thing while eating popcorn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Sure.

So.
What will we achieve?

And then what?

so, is our objective to ensure that ISIS doesn't go to Saudi Arabia?

I argue we are trying to stop islamic terrorism.

Something which Iran sponsers, btw.

Let them kill each other for as long as possible.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Numerous photographs have circulated on social media and in Iran's state press showing Suleimani in Iraq and Syria. They are notable largely because until now, Suleimani has been an elusive figure, a subject of great media interest and speculation but also great secrecy. Suleimani's name has appeared frequently in the Western press, but usually accompanied by the description "shadowy," as in "shadowy figure," or even "Shadow Commander."

Yet this month, the hitherto rarely glimpsed Suleimani has been snapped in Irbil, grinning with Iraqi Kurdish peshmerga fighters; meeting with a top Shiite commander, Mohammad Kazmi, at the Quds Force headquarters in Iraq; and hanging out with Shiite militias while wearing a reversed baseball cap and Palestinian keffiyeh:
View Quote

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/irans-shadow-commander-steps-into-the-limelight/381558/
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol. Not gonna happen.

I'll leave it at that because apparently you're special and when I call you out on your views I end up getting time outs from the site.

It also warms the heart you're willing to let all the people ISIS is currently persecuting and killing en mass continue to die in an apparent attempted genocide just to bloody Iran's nose a little bit.  Awesome Sylvan.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Perhaps Ronald Reagan's?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Perhaps Ronald Reagan's?  

So, I guess we can agree then that the history of rapproachment with Iran has been a disaster.

Now, the foreign policy left is rummaging through the glue factory trying to their horse marked "playing nice with Iran."
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol. Not gonna happen.

I'll leave it at that because apparently you're special and when I call you out on your views I end up getting time outs from the site.

It also warms the heart you're willing to let all the people ISIS is currently persecuting and killing en mass continue to die in an apparent attempted genocide just to bloody Iran's nose a little bit.  Awesome Sylvan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Not gonna happen.

You got a time out?

go figure.

Oh.
We suddenly give a shit about people dying?
When did that start?
Assad has still killed more than ISIS.  Albiet with a little less PR in it.  Assad just kills them and doesn't post videos of it on Youtube.
How many died summer 2009 in Tehran?

R2P is that you?

You are quite the humanitarian.  Who knew?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So, I guess we can agree then that the history of rapproachment with Iran has been a disaster.

Now, the foreign policy left is rummaging through the glue factory trying to their horse marked "playing nice with Iran."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Perhaps Ronald Reagan's?  

That's a gross oversimplification of a very complex argument that I've laid out over pages and pages,  but it certainly does make for a nice and tidy strawman.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genius.

Perhaps Ronald Reagan's?  

Its different this time.
I mean, sure Iran spent the better part of a decade deliberatly destabilizing Iraq.  But this time they are sorry and it will be different.  Only they haven't said they are sorry and have made no promises it will be different.
We are just saying it for them.

I somehow keep imagining Charlie Brown and Lucy playing football.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's a gross oversimplification of a very complex argument that I've laid out over pages and pages,  but it certainly does make for a nice and tidy strawman.
View Quote

You really have won over everyone with your impecable logic and bona fides.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You got a time out?

go figure.

Oh.
When did that start?
Assad has still killed more than ISIS.  Albiet with a little less PR in it.  Assad just kills them and doesn't post videos of it on Youtube.

R2P is that you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Not gonna happen.

You got a time out?

go figure.

Oh.
When did that start?

R2P is that you?

And the alternative to Assad is what? Hand Syria over to the various Islamist factions that currently make up the "moderate Syrian opposition"? Give it to Al Nursa Front and Al-Queda? ISIS?Let's just double down on that Libya strategy that worked out so well.

As if you really give two shits about how many people died in Tehran,  or anywhere else in the region.

You have no problem letting the whole region burn...  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think you could get me a gig guest writing for Cicero Online magazine? Then I can tout bona fides as stellar as yours. Lol
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Its different this time.
I mean, sure Iran spent the better part of a decade deliberatly destabilizing Iraq.  But this time they are sorry and it will be different.  Only they haven't said they are sorry and have made no promises it will be different.
View Quote

There were EFP attacks and attempted kidnappings as well as numerous other dealings associated with the Iranians post DOD withdrawal as well.

But I'm sure they've turned over a new leaf in the past couple months.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:00:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You think you could get me a gig guest writing for Cicero Online magazine? Then I can tout bona fides as stellar as yours. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so get published.

Or at least join the military.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:  so, is our objective to ensure that ISIS doesn't go to Saudi Arabia?

View Quote

Lol.  You want to stop Islamic terrorism, but want to let them kill each other for as long as possible.  Which is it?  Or is it you don't give a damn about terrorism, as long as it's not directed against the US, or our interests?

Ultimately, the religious theology behind the Islamic State WILL go to Saudi Arabia.  The Arabians themselves will have to decide for themselves which Islam they wish to practice in the 21st Century.  We or the Iranians, or both, can defeat the Islamic State.  We cannot defeat a theology that exists within Sunni Islam, of which Iran and the US have little influence over.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its the summation of a strategy of hope, against 30 years of US engagement in the ME WRT Iran.

You really think you're the first guy to build an Iranian strategy that's completely self-referential to the US, with little or no consideration of what the Iranians want, think or act upon?

For example, do you really think that the destruction of IS is an acheivable Iranian endstate?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm too smart to work for this admin. I also have too much integrity to qualify to work for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With what you've posted in this thread, I think your forward thinking would fit in well.

Accomplish half assed short term goals at the cost of long term strategic blunders that will take decades to fix.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:  Its different this time.

I somehow keep imagining Charlie Brown and Lucy playing football.
View Quote

Wait a sec.  WHO just spent the better part of a decade deliberately destabilizing Iraq?    Let's be very honest here.  WE destabilized Iraq.  We swept up some of the pieces, but let's not pretend that we didn't upset the apple cart.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

so get published.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so get published.

The first has already been done.

The second doesn't equate with making someone competent to speak on US foreign policy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

With what you've posted in this thread, I think your forward thinking would fit in well.

Accomplish half assed short term goals at the cost of long term strategic blunders that will take decades to fix.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  Are you one of Obama's foreign policy advisers?

Were you referring to 1953?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Were you referring to 1953?
View Quote

Try 2015.
Page / 109
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top