Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
All just to get the VA scandal heat off. Wow.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They won't be able to keep the lid on it forever.
View Quote

Fox and The Blaze doesn't reach the dipshits that have been and will continue to vote (D), so they will never know.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wow. No shit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder how many died capturing those that were released.

Wow. No shit.

Another criminal act by the traitor-in-chief.

Did you see the news that holder was shifting focus to the "growing threat of domestic terrorism?"  So, let's see, let known high-level international terrorists go free, and instead start hunting down "homegrown terrorists..."  Hmmm, who might they possibly include in that category?  Pretty much anybody they want?
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And the Kenyan violates recent US law by not notifying Congress 30 days ahead of the swap?

Next election cycle just ask candidates if they would give up high value targets in exchange for deserters?
View Quote

Who's going to ask them? Candy Crowley or whatever the fuck her name is?
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Snowden would make a nice roommate for him at Gitmo.

God Bless those who lost their lives.

This president can pull a marine out of mexico but we can release war criminals for a this guy? I don't know that we will ever get out country back
View Quote

Not even a close comparison regarding Snowden.  Obama really likes the Bergdahls.....Snowden would never be seen again here.  The two stood for very different causes and Snowden has not gotten Americans killed despite the spin some make.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How the fuck would you know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i'm sure that those who choose to live by the sword do so because they embrace life and death and not because they need your sympathy when they fall.

How the fuck would you know?

I already told him to GTFO. Hopefully the dipshit listens but I have a feeling he'll troll  a bit more before being banned.

ETA: I saw one of the KIA die. My blood is fucking boiling right now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump...
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#9]
According to Col David Hunt on Fox there were at least 14 American Military Personnel who were killed searching for Bergdal over the course of the hunt for the missing PFC.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Folks, please keep this thread up. PLEASE.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey guys, fucking bump this shit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Why wasn't Jani wearing a hijab at the white house?

Why did the President have his arm around her waist?  Why was Bob following behind?

Why is the national security advisor reading talking points again?

This whole thing is about as fucked up as it can get.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Wasn't there a thread in the not to distant past where some military guys agreed that they were expendable?
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#15]
The media can get the father of a "mass shooting" victim in front of a podium before the body goes cold in the morgue.  I wonder if they will manage to get a statement from the parents of any of these brave men asking WTF the administration was thinking, and if they will court martial the man (Berdahl) responsible for their sons' deaths.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Why did the President have his arm around her waist?  Why was Bob following behind?

View Quote

When does Bowe start fucking Claire Danes?
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably when he got to Germany.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The media can get the father of a "mass shooting" victim in front of a podium before the body goes cold in the morgue.  I wonder if they will manage to get a statement from the parents of any of these brave men asking WTF the administration was thinking, and if they will court martial the man (Berdahl) responsible for their sons' deaths.
View Quote

No, that doesn't further their agenda. They won't publicly disrespect their master like that anyway.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Bump for the night dwellers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:51:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
dont worry the thread is being paid attention to.  turns out the HumInt guys have a shit ton of info on the shitbird:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/02/sources-intelligence-community-investigated-bergdahls-conduct/

"In conveying as much, the Defense Department source confirmed to Fox
News that many within the intelligence community harbor serious
outstanding concerns not only that Bergdahl may have been a deserter but
that he may have been an active collaborator with the enemy."

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
dont worry the thread is being paid attention to.  turns out the HumInt guys have a shit ton of info on the shitbird:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/02/sources-intelligence-community-investigated-bergdahls-conduct/

"In conveying as much, the Defense Department source confirmed to Fox News that many within the intelligence community harbor serious outstanding concerns not only that Bergdahl may have been a deserter but that he may have been an active collaborator with the enemy."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"In conveying as much, the Defense Department source confirmed to Fox News that many within the intelligence community harbor serious outstanding concerns not only that Bergdahl may have been a deserter but that he may have been an active collaborator with the enemy."  

I can only hope that this POS did the swap to get him back and try him. I can only hope. However, of course, I won't be holding my breath for that to be the case.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I can only hope that this POS did the swap to get him back and try him. I can only hope. However, of course, I won't be holding my breath for that to be the case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a fucking chance...not given his decision to stand next to the Bergdahls at the podium and have his hallmark camera moment.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I took my sigline from fuckstick's last email to his father, prior to said fuckstick walking off to commune with the enemy.
View Quote

I'm  taking it also. Fucking  defecting faggot.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

dont worry the thread is being paid attention to. turns out the HumInt guys have a shit ton of info on the shitbird:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

dont worry the thread is being paid attention to. turns out the HumInt guys have a shit ton of info on the shitbird:

Good.

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Watched the piece on Fox about this. Showed his piece of shit father saying a little prayer in Arabic and our esteemed Commander in Chief smiling ear to ear next to him. This is a disgrace. I'm so angry and bitter and ashamed that I want to drink
View Quote

It was a fucking disgrace. I can't remember the last time I was so angry with this administration.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:01:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Take it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I took my sigline from fuckstick's last email to his father, prior to said fuckstick walking off to commune with the enemy.

Take it!

Source of the emails? I have liberals to piss off on Facebook.

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Take it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take it!

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Whether a deserter or collaborator, the mere mention of Bergdahl's name generates the strongest of human emotions among those who served alongside him or participated in attempts to rescue him. "Guys are dead because of him," says one soldier involved in recovery operations. "Several KIA and others severely wounded."

"The amount of pain he's caused," says one of Bergdahl's platoon mates, his voice trailing off. After a long pause, he resumes. "The time he was DUSTWUN was the most miserable time of my life. It was absolute hell. A bunch of us had a pact if we found him. We'd each get him in a room for five minutes and short of killing him we could do what we want."

"There were times—there are still times—when I turn on the TV and I wish they'd just beheaded him on TV and gotten it over with."
View Quote

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/we-swore-oath-and-we-upheld-ours-he-did-not_794093.html?nopager=1
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't figure out why they thought there'd be a lid.

Most Obama admin decisions are politically based.  How could they not see this coming?

Maybe they thought they still had the press in their pockets.  But this story, in TIME?????  

Or maybe they're trying to bait people into accusing Obama of favoring Muslims.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Most Obama admin decisions are politically based.  How could they not see this coming?

Maybe they thought they still had the press in their pockets.  But this story, in TIME?????  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heard a great explanation from a former .mil turned journalist on the radio earlier tonight.  The admin is chock full of ivy leaguers, not a veteran among his inner circle.  They don't understand the military at all, and totally misread how veterans and the military would view this whole thing.

Yes they are all Chicago politcals, but they don't understand what they don't understand.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Bump.

A good man will encounter this family and provide comfort for them. I wish them all well. Garwood is still walking. We are a peaceful people, for now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And the general consensus that the ambushes in the area became more organized...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Other units lost soldiers due to his desertion also. Oh, and the horrible wounds that some are living with now.

And the general consensus that the ambushes in the area became more organized...

You know, before he left, some of his team mates said he was disappointed that he hadn't killed anybody.

I wonder if the first time he fulfilled that desire, it was an American.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Does anyone else think this is a real life Brody? I do. Fuck this clown! RIP to the the honorable men who died to protect him.  Yet  another joke in the Obama foreign policy. What a bunch of fucking pansies
View Quote

The difference is that the fictional Brody was an actual captured Marine who got turned while a captive.  The Hajis had to work at it.  Seems this guy went quite willingly to help out his comrades.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:21:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And no inclination to learn of or from what they hold in contempt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heard a great explanation from a former .mil turned journalist on the radio earlier tonight.  The admin is chock full of ivy leaguers, not a veteran among his inner circle.  They don't understand the military at all, and totally misread how veterans and the military would view this whole thing.

Yes they are all Chicago politcals, but they don't understand what they don't understand.

I'm around a liberal true believer quite a bit, and she'd never understand the significance of this betrayal.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

i'm sure that those who choose to live by the sword do so because they embrace life and death and not because they need your sympathy when they fall.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Did you see the news that holder was shifting focus to the "growing threat of domestic terrorism?"  So, let's see, let known high-level international terrorists go free, and instead start hunting down "homegrown terrorists..."  Hmmm, who might they possibly include in that category?  Pretty much anybody they want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many died capturing those that were released.

Wow. No shit.

Yep. And anyone who didn't see this coming is really dumb. Obama is by far more concerned with his political "enemies" at home than any of America's actual enemeis abroad.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

They've been in news articles since 2010, when the pentagon released it's report that he abandoned his post.

Google.

ETA: Here:

Bob Bergdahl responded in an email: "OBEY YOUR CONSCIENCE!”

http://nypost.com/2014/05/31/the-bizarre-tale-of-americas-last-known-pow/
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm  taking it also. Fucking  defecting fag

Take it!

Source of the emails? I have liberals to piss off on Facebook.

They've been in news articles since 2010, when the pentagon released it's report that he abandoned his post.

Google.

ETA: Here:

Bob Bergdahl responded in an email: "OBEY YOUR CONSCIENCE!”

http://nypost.com/2014/05/31/the-bizarre-tale-of-americas-last-known-pow/
Thanks

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuckin' A Right.

Pick up your Ruck and Follow Me.

Link Posted: 6/2/2014 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#46]
How many US troops died in the process of CAPTURING these 5 Taliban leaders? Add that to the number of guys that died looking for Bergdahl.

How many US troops did these 5 talban leaders kill?
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How many US troops died in the process of CAPTURING these 5 Taliban leaders? Add that to the number of guys that died looking for Bergdahl.

How many US troops did these 5 talban leaders kill?
View Quote

Thanks a lot.  I wasn't pissed off enough before, now the math is really helpful.
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 3:13:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why should they? If you were smart and disciplined like they are, you'd have the whip hand.
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 3:24:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 3:33:54 AM EDT
[#50]
God bless them and their families
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top