Link Posted: 6/1/2014 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deserter is the most optimistic guess.  I'm not that optimistic.

This.

Some interesting reading

WTF  
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This.

Some interesting reading  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Deserter is the most optimistic guess.  I'm not that optimistic.  

This.

Some interesting reading  

Very interesting.  Hopefully it gets into circulation among people with the power to do something with it, because as much as we heard similar but not as detailed comments about B's disappearance, it did not get above our "powerless observer level" here at Arfcom.  If this hits the airwaves with Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh or Levin then it might get the traction it deserves.

I hope it does, because it's the lid to another can of worms like Benghazi, IRS political intimidation and the VA are.  Zero and friends cannot keep juggling all their lies and scandals and one or more is going to hit the ground and spill out everywhere, covering Zero and the Dems in the coating of shit they deserve to wear.

Hopefully in time for this fall's elections to trigger the much needed electorate awakening and turn-around this country needs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This, he also should be hung
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
By deserting, he became a traitor, imo.

If you say so...
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you say so...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say so...

+1

We're trying to have a serious discussion here and the homos can't help themselves.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

got a link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and still the youtube video his old man made eludes both threads

got a link?

I'm only assuming this one...

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Key Points To Watch For In The Media

At the end of brief event, the soldier’s father, Bob Bergdahl, recited the most frequent phrase in the Koran — “Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim” —which means “In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate.”

After Bergdahl finished his statement and his praise for Allah, Obama hugged him.
View Quote

1) Dad thanks Allah at the White House and Obama hugs the dad.
2) Dad states he will work to free all terrorist from Gitmo.
3) Dad prays for destruction of US Military.
4) Dad praises Sharia law and says Democracy is a cult.

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#10]
WTF.....what 10 jackoffs voted him a hero?
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would like to hear the logic behind a hero vote.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the Taliban is monitoring this thread?
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Did Bowe Bergdahl go AWOL in Afghanistan?

This scenario – it’s important to note that it has not been confirmed – is based on detailed reporting in 2012 by Rolling Stone magazine, which included interviews with Bergdahl’s fellow soldiers as well as apparently lengthy conversations with his parents in Idaho, who shared e-mails they had exchanged with him up until his disappearance.

“The US army is the biggest joke the world has to laugh at,” he wrote from Afghanistan. “It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools, and bullies. The few good SGTs are getting out as soon as they can, and they are telling us privates to do the same."

"I am sorry for everything here," Bergdahl wrote at another point "These people need help, yet what they get is the most conceited country in the world telling them that they are nothing and that they are stupid, that they have no idea how to live."

In his final message, Bergdahl refers to having mailed home boxes with his uniforms and books.

“Feel free to open them, and use them,” he wrote.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2014/0601/Did-Bowe-Bergdahl-go-AWOL-in-Afghanistan
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If there was an  "Asshole & possible Traitor" selection in the poll I would check the box.
His mom is not guilty though, wonder how her husband  let her out without her burqa ?
View Quote

Interesting she wears western dress with such an Islamic husband.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pay attention to some of the Eddie Snowden threads. You'll see.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably the same dudes who think the Boston Bomber is cute.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Deserter and most likely a traitor.  There are stories that he may have provided training and support to the enemy.  If proven, he would go to prison.  Since Obama released 5 terrorists to get him released, the administration will do anything they can to keep from prosecuting him, in my opinion.
View Quote

Does the UCMJ have a statute of limitations?

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you mean 'hanged', I really don't want to help pay for that asshole's 'upgrade'.

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
By deserting under the circumstances he did, he effectively became a traitor, imo.

View Quote

Bingo.  We went over the hill mid-tour.

Fuck that kid.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#20]
I wouldn't be surprised if a former member of his unit meted out some justice on him.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Firing squad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#22]
The more I read about this today the more furious I become. This is disgusting. Seeing that video of his dad, his dad's tweets, and reading the accounts of people who served with him just solidifies what a bad fucking deal this was.  

We traded 5 high ranking terrorists for one POS. On top of that all the good men who were killed or wounded looking for the POS. God only knows what kind of intelligence he gave the taliban while in captivity.  

This is truly a sad day for America. One more in a long line since Jan. 20, 2009.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Firing squad.
View Quote

He will be elevated to the greatest military hero in the history of the US Army because he represents everything obama believes is right with America.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#24]
This is all so Obama can claim that he didn't leave anyone behind when the war is over.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Bowe Bergdahl told his parents he was “ashamed to even be American” and was disgusted with the U.S. mission in Afghanistan and with the Army, according to emails quoted in Rolling Stone magazine.
View Quote

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bowe-bergdahl-us-soldier-held-by-taliban-was-ashamed-to-be-american-emails-show/
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He will be elevated to the greatest military hero in the history of the US Army because he represents everything obama believes is right with America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Firing squad.

Don't hate the player hate the game. Obama was put there by the American system itself. He did not invent it but only played by its rules.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Huh, I had no idea this guy was an America hating deserter.  I bet he'll be very glad to be back in America where it is safe to hate America.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I would be closer to believing Snowden deserved "hero" status then this retard and even thats a joke.  At least Snowden didn't leave America bowing down to terrorists.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Shouldn't he be locked up in a military prison for walking off his post? His home town is throwing him a heros welcome home party. Sick!
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#30]
We need more pics of Bergdahl's Mom to adequately assess this situation...

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#31]
If it can be proven that Obama was aware that Bergdahl was a Taliban sympathizer (not just a POW), and still traded Taliban leaders for him, he will be guilty of treason. What's the penalty for that again?
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We need more pics of Bergdahl's Mom to adequately assess this situation...
http://www.libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Bowe-and-Mrs.-Jani-Bergdahl-Bowes-Mom.jpg
View Quote

I'm going to need to interrogate her, to determine if she was involved in these shenanigans. Privately.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#33]
And yet, saeed abedini an American citizen is still being held captive in Iran.

Autocorrect on my surface is driving me crazy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/B50BCFC3-3610-45A5-93D6-066FCAB5BC1F_w640_r1_s-550x309.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpAxBcLCYAAfy6L.jpg

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-06-01-at-8.34.28-AM.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/B50BCFC3-3610-45A5-93D6-066FCAB5BC1F_w640_r1_s-550x309.jpg

At the end of brief event, the soldier’s father, Bob Bergdahl, recited the most frequent phrase in the Koran — "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim” —which means "In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate.”

After Bergdahl finished his statement and his praise for Allah, Obama hugged him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpAxBcLCYAAfy6L.jpg

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-06-01-at-8.34.28-AM.png

Please tell me this isn't real. The libtards are going to go nuts with the fellating.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

If it can be proven that Obama was aware that Bergdahl was a Taliban sympathizer (not just a POW), and still traded Taliban leaders for him, he will be guilty of treason. What's the penalty for that again?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Under the Muslim Kenyan?

CMO.

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Bowe Bergdahl told his parents he was "ashamed to even be American” and was disgusted with the U.S. mission in Afghanistan and with the Army, according to emails quoted in Rolling Stone magazine.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bowe-bergdahl-us-soldier-held-by-taliban-was-ashamed-to-be-american-emails-show/

Do the libtards forget that afghanistan was obamas idea? It was his answer to the way bush dealt with the terrorists. Not that it matters anymore.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:05:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Glad someone found the video of the old man, now the next tip of the iceberg piece of irony is the quote from
Susan Rice, yes the same one that ran interference on Benghazi........

"We had no time to go through congressional channels, if we had we may have lost him, and if we had lost him
I fear the American people would have never forgiven us"

Think about that shit for a moment, can there be any deeper irony???
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's so funny, the fact that nothing will become of it? I am aware of that. It doesn't change the fact that Obama would be guilty of treason, if he knew Bergdahl had switched sides and still gave up 5 Taliban leaders in exchange for him.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#40]
So they traded 5 Taliban commanders for 1 Taliban foot soldier.  Seems llegit
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Both deserter and traitor, get a rope.

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#42]
100.1%  

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#43]
If anyone was having trouble wrapping their head around the level of criminality of this regime, this should fix that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most likely they only knew the story as told in the MSM.

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuck him. Throw him in gitmo amd water board. Exhile the whole family.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Anyone have a good video to watch or a short link going over the basics of this? I am 100% unfamiliar with any of this.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#48]
If true - deserter.

However I think he got smacked (or other things) by the hard dick of reality. Typical of libtards his age when he "grew a brain" and thought walking off would be better, as if the Taliban would see his ways...

That being said, he doesn't deserve any more time in captivity, tried, anything. He's served his hell I'm sure. Just because he might have played their game in captivity doesn't mean they didn't fuck his world up.

What he does deserve is to be discharged, and left in peace. I don't care who you are - 5 years with the Taliban will ruin your life and smash your rose colored glasses.

Link Posted: 6/1/2014 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Anyone have a good video to watch or a short link going over the basics of this? I am 100% unfamiliar with any of this.
View Quote

Just read the thread.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If true - deserter.

However I think he got smacked (or other things) by the hard dick of reality. Typical of libtards his age when he "grew a brain" and thought walking off would be better, as if the Taliban would see his ways...

That being said, he doesn't deserve any more time in captivity, tried, anything. He's served his hell I'm sure. Just because he might have played their game in captivity doesn't mean they didn't fuck his world up.

What he does deserve is to be discharged, and left in peace. I don't care who you are - 5 years with the Taliban will ruin your life and smash your rose colored glasses.
View Quote

How do we really know this guy goes AWOL and who 'hates America' did not participate in attacks on Americans with the Taliban?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top