View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not as fast as that Miami fan disappeared last year after talking a few weeks of shit

It was a collective hallucination. He never existed in the first place. Everyone knows Miami fans don't exist. We all just got worked up over strange noises and imagined him. Kind of like the guys that post in the Bigfoot threads.

All the attendance smack in the world won't change the facts Gator.

We've OWNED y'all for almost 30 years.

Deal with it.

5 minutes before last week's game against Arkansas State:

http://i62.tinypic.com/11k820g.jpg

lol

I can't decide whether this is sad for college football or proud that Miami hasn't been the same since Cie Grant tossed Ken Dorsey like a rag doll on the last play of the 2003 national championship game.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not as fast as that Miami fan disappeared last year after talking a few weeks of shit

It was a collective hallucination. He never existed in the first place. Everyone knows Miami fans don't exist. We all just got worked up over strange noises and imagined him. Kind of like the guys that post in the Bigfoot threads.

Deal with it.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't decide whether this is sad for college football or proud that Miami hasn't been the same since Cie Grant tossed Ken Dorsey like a rag doll on the last play of the 2003 national championship game.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2008/01/06/0106_osu_cie_sp_01-06-08_C1_VC8VQ3P.jpg
View Quote

Oh boy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Speedy Noil has a MCL tear and will be out 3-5 weeks.

The good news is some stupid high number like 9 other receivers have at least 5 catches...but it would have been nice to have him in the line up for the Arkansas and Miss St games.

View Quote
Sumlin refuted those reports in his press conference today.

I bet he's back by Miss St in 3 weeks.

We need to get our LBers back on the field by Arkansas, more than him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We need to get our LBers back on the field by Arkansas, more than him.
View Quote

This x1000000000000.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2008/01/06/0106_osu_cie_sp_01-06-08_C1_VC8VQ3P.jpg
View Quote

Oh boy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#7]
FHRITP

yeah, buddy... that's Jameis for ya!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
FHRITP

View Quote

Gotta love the kid for having some fun
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Didn't Cam get kicked out of UF for stealing a laptop? Then took money for his sig after juco (went to AU because MSSU wasn't willing to pay his family)?

Glass houses for sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:LOL, glass houses and all that

Name: Jesus Wilson Team: Florida State University (College Football) Charge: Grand Theft of a Vehicle
Name: Ira Denson Team: Florida State University (College Football) Charges: Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card, Petty Theft

and there is one more that I'm forgetting... BRB, going to Publix to pick up some crab legs

Didn't Cam get kicked out of UF for stealing a laptop? Then took money for his sig after juco (went to AU because MSSU wasn't willing to pay his family)?

Glass houses for sure

I wasn't the one who brought up off-season LEO run-ins, a Nole did.  

But since you want to bring up players that are no longer playing NCAAFB:
March 7th, 2014: Ira Denson, a FSU football player, was related to a attempted homicide according to court documents.
March 19th, 2014: Ira Denson was arrested for two felonies. The charges were for illegal credit card use and petty theft.
April 1st, 2014: Greg Reid, a former FSU football player, was arrested for probation violation. According to the Valdosta Police Department, Reid had an active warrant out for his arrest when he was pulled over for not wearing a seat belt.
April 3rd, 2014: Ira Denson is arrested for a third felony charge. Denson was charge with accessory after the fact to the homicide listed above.
April 14th, 2014: James Wilder, a former football player, was booked for an outstanding warrant from knowingly driving with a suspended license.
July 25th, 2014: Deon Humphrey, a former FSU football player, was arrested after fight with his girlfriend

and that's just from this off-season.  James Wilder, Greg Reid, and Jermaine Thomas come to mind from not too long ago as well, since Newton played at Auburn. You can go ahead and google them to see what they were arrested for.  

I would bet that 98% of NCAA football teams have a kid on their roster that has had some type of brush with the law, yet somehow mouthbreathers like yourself tie the actions of some 18-22 year old kids on the entire fan base of the university that the kid accepted a athletic scholarship from, as long as the kid isn't wearing garnet and gold.  

But go ahead and dog Cam Newton for stealing a laptop 5 or 6 years ago, when a Nole was arrested for accessory to homicide this off-season.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tennessee commit laying the wood  

http://youtu.be/Rx7i8fqWRyc

Why are they recruiting someone who doesn't tackle properly and is going to get rung up for a personal foul whenever he knocks someone over?
From saturday

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/Iceman021/rohangaineshit2_zpsd913662c.gif

What can he do in the open field? I'm not impressed by hits on defenseless receivers.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:51:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FHRITP

That's one interpretation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:29:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Deal with it.

lol

Cie Grant grew up 10 miles from my house, that was a great play and you could damn near hear the entire county cheer when that happened

Now the NC games after the one above

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

FHRITP

View Quote
ok now I know what this means...wtf?

This guy makes Vince Young look like JR Oppenheimer.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Those people are barely different from 9/11 troofers, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:37:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It would be awesome if we could talk about football instead of who's team has the least amount of criminals on it.

Just a thought.
View Quote

+1  People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I would bet that 98% of NCAA football teams have a kid on their roster that has had some type of brush with the law, yet somehow mouthbreathers like yourself tie the actions of some 18-22 year old kids on the entire fan base of the university that the kid accepted a athletic scholarship from, as long as the kid isn't wearing garnet and gold.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:LOL, glass houses and all that

Name: Jesus Wilson Team: Florida State University (College Football) Charge: Grand Theft of a Vehicle
Name: Ira Denson Team: Florida State University (College Football) Charges: Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card, Petty Theft

and there is one more that I'm forgetting... BRB, going to Publix to pick up some crab legs

Glass houses for sure

Woah woah, where did I do that?

I didn't catch the start of the shit flinging, I just saw in the last couple pages how interested you are in our past criminals and thought back to Cam and others (including Marshall) and wondered why an Auburn fan was dogging the Noles about trouble with crime and such. You were ragging Winston for being a thief, no?

Anyway, moving on. Last year is behind us, maybe you guys will get a shot at your revenge later this year.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Anyway, moving on. Last year is behind us, maybe you guys will get a shot at your revenge later this year.
View Quote

I would be surprised if that happened, the SEC-W is just too tough from top to bottom- then add in UGA and USCe from the East and KSU in OOC.  Not to mention the possibility of having to play UGA or USCe again in the the SECCG.  

Maybe a 2 or 3 loss SEC Champion should still be in the "playoffs" but every SEC team's schedule is so tough I don't see the selection committee being able to justify two 2 or 3 loss SEC teams out of 4 teams when I don't think anything will stop FSU, Oregon, and Oklahoma from winning their conference championships.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Winston suspended for the first half vs Clemson.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fuck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. No way - Kid steals, rapes (allegedly) and destroys property with a lmao bb gun, and 0 focks are given.
He says f- her right in the P. and he is out for a half!?!?!?  Unreal.

Dont worry Nole, you guys still win.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Alright, where does the line start?  My mike is ready.....  

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Jameis Winston made headlines this week, claiming he hoped to avoid "Manziel disease," a reference to the off-field issues surrounding Heisman winner Johnny Manziel, and in the process the Florida State quarterback got a firsthand lesson on how tough media scrutiny can be.

"If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head," Winston joked.

Winston quickly added that he'd heard only good things about Manziel, and that he saw many similarities between them -- making Manziel's off-field troubles a good reminder of what can happen when the spotlight is on him.

"It's good to see things like that because he's a great guy, he's like me -- he's fun, he's outgoing," Winston said. "But sometimes when all eyes are on you, you can't do certain things."
View Quote

story from last year
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Came here to specifically NOT defend Winston.

He is an idiot and must realize the team is bigger than one man.  He must not understand what "team" means.

He's an idiot and puts Saturday's game in serious jeopardy.

Idiot
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"honoring our past"...........

What a twit.  I guess they are honoring a scum bag who covered up and stayed silent about the systematic rape and abuse of little boys.

What a thing to honor.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I would be surprised if that happened, the SEC-W is just too tough from top to bottom- then add in UGA and USCe from the East and KSU in OOC.  Not to mention the possibility of having to play UGA or USCe again in the the SECCG.  

Maybe a 2 or 3 loss SEC Champion should still be in the "playoffs" but every SEC team's schedule is so tough I don't see the selection committee being able to justify two 2 or 3 loss SEC teams out of 4 teams when I don't think anything will stop FSU, Oregon, and Oklahoma from winning their conference championships.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah SEC-W is loaded, but I think it is still far superior to the East after watching UGA, USC and UF. Gonna be a dog fight between AU, Bama, LSU and A&M but AU may be in the best position to take it. SEC champ will be in the payoffs regardless of record but I agree and don't see 2 getting in this year.

Hope to see you guys there. Of course our path just got a little dicey

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He is an idiot and must realize the team is bigger than one man.  He must not understand what "team" means.

Idiot
View Quote

That's about where I'm at. The immaturity is beyond old.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#28]
boys will be boys
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#29]
He suspended den.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:55:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go Tigers!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What a twit.  I guess they are honoring a scum bag who covered up and stayed silent about the systematic rape and abuse of little boys.

What a thing to honor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a thing to honor.

lol

Do I need to get a Paterno shirt for Saturday to piss you guys off
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What a thing to honor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a thing to honor.

Part of the reason I said they should have gotten the death penalty and still maintain that they should.

They still don't get it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Part of the reason I said they should have gotten the death penalty and still maintain that they should.

They still don't get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a thing to honor.

They still don't get it.

I think they do get it.  If they didn't have an iconic coach shamed and have his legacy destroyed by what went on the only other thing the NCAA could have done was give them the death penalty.  

JoePa went to the cross for Penn State's sins, so the Nittany Lions can have eternal football life

/sarcasm
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They still don't get it.
View Quote

Seems that way.  I've avoided jumping into that particular side convo because like Krpind I'd rather talk about this season in this thread, but I'll say this much:

If Texas A&M had gone through the exact same scenario and based on what I've read about the situation, not only would I not be supporting the former head coach, I wouldn't be buying football merchandise, sporting this avatar, watching or attending games or frankly participating in this thread as an A&M fan.  

/side rant.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not mad. And I don't think Penn Staters should disavow the school completely.

But JoePa covered up a kiddie fucker. He's no hero.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#36]
I wonder if Joe could have lured jamis to Penn with imitation crab meat.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm not mad. And I don't think Penn Staters should disavow the school completely.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By NCAA standards he did everything he was supposed to
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<--- NCAA standards

Human decency and morals ---->
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I wonder if Joe could have lured jamis to Penn with imitation crab meat.
View Quote

JO?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Idiot

He either doesn't realize or doesn't care that he's the face of the program.

What he did was fine for a regular student having fun in the cafeteria.

But not one that's a Heisman winner and leader/face of a top football program.

Your coaches almost literally need to hire someone to follow him around and smack him on the back of the head every now and then when he starts to do something stupid.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He either doesn't realize or doesn't care that he's the face of the program.
But not one that's a Heisman winner and leader/face of a top football program.

View Quote

Which makes his comments last year about Manziel even funnier now.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I disagree. YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:27:24 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I disagree. YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree. YMMV.

I didn't say it was classy or correct or shows any level of maturity...but a regular student does it and gets a few laughs.  Fine in that regard.

Winston does it and it's a HUGE deal.

Nothing I would have ever done...

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Meh...much to do about his juvenile mouth than his actions. ADD kids are like that. I am disappointed in what he said, but good Lord, talk about over-reactions.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Meh...much to do about his juvenile mouth than his actions. ADD kids are like that. I am disappointed in what he said, but good Lord, talk about over-reactions.

http://i58.tinypic.com/xb9xg8.png

View Quote

That's more or less how I felt about most of the Manziel drama.  They are college kids doing the dumb things that college kids do.  It's not all news.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's more or less how I felt about most of the Manziel drama.  They are college kids doing the dumb things that college kids do.  It's not all news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This has more to do with whats going on with the NFL than Jameis imo. He was at the student union acting like a.....what for it....a student. He has no room for error but he continues to make stupid errors. He didn't get pulled over with weed in his ashtray nor did he beat a child with a hickory switch.

I was worried about getting everyone fired up for Saturday in light of the 21 point Vegas line...nope, FSU will have to play football or get their asses beat. Jameis....just keep your mouth shut for about 12 more games.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This has more to do with whats going on with the NFL than Jameis imo. He was at the student union acting like a.....what for it....a student. He has no room for error but he continues to make stupid errors. He didn't get pulled over with weed in his ashtray nor did he beat a child with a hickory switch.

I was worried about getting everyone fired up for Saturday in light of the 21 point Vegas line...nope, FSU will have to play football or get their asses beat. Jameis....just keep your mouth shut for about 12 more games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way! I pray this does NOT happen..... quite honestly the most entertaining person I have ever heard.  He is pure comedy gold.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Seems that way.  I've avoided jumping into that particular side convo because like Krpind I'd rather talk about this season in this thread, but I'll say this much:

If Texas A&M had gone through the exact same scenario and based on what I've read about the situation, not only would I not be supporting the former head coach, I wouldn't be buying football merchandise, sporting this avatar, watching or attending games or frankly participating in this thread as an A&M fan.  

/side rant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They still don't get it.

/side rant.

My wife and I both agreed as much as we love FSU and Bobby Bowden,  if this had gone on at Florida State under the Bobby Bowden era, I would personally call for the renaming of the field and tearing down of his statue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 258
Top Top