User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 258
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:28:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They were playing a Top 5 team.

Why would anyone be surprised that a top team struggled to beat another top team?

It is literally like you have to win by 50 points and not give up a first down or your team sucks unless you play in the SEC and then, it is "well they are another SEC team, so it is natural that you struggle".

The expectations are too high for all non-SEC teams even by fans here.

Is it TV causing this or what?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look A&M is a talented team. BUT they are so shell shocked that they didn't even TRY to beat Bama, yet Bama gets a bounce in the polls from the win. FSU played a team to the last second that played with heart and determination. Both teams made outstanding individual plays on both sides of the line of scrimmage. FSU played like Champions and lost votes.

I agree with you to an extent....but, I can also play devil's advocate here.  A lot of voters thought 'Bama had lost a step this year offensively and defensively, but the A&M game (regardless of how overrated the team was) showed what Alabama is capable of on both sides of the ball.  They shut down a decent scoring team, and absolutely obliterated them on offense.  On the other hand, I believe a lot of voters expected FSU to beat ND by two touchdowns.  Instead, they struggled for 60 mins in that game, and almost lost.  FSU has had difficulty in a couple of games this year, and its possible that voters are losing faith in their ability to win.  That being said, I don't believe you can drop them out of #1 or #2, as they still are undefeated.  

Honestly, the polls are only good for internet forum arguing.  All the teams have to do is play their games, and it will work itself out....maybe. ;)  What if a 1-loss East team beats an undefeated West team for the SEC Championship....do both end up in the playoff?

Why would anyone be surprised that a top team struggled to beat another top team?

It is literally like you have to win by 50 points and not give up a first down or your team sucks unless you play in the SEC and then, it is "well they are another SEC team, so it is natural that you struggle".

I'm starting to enjoy the irony of your posts.  One post you use the polls to justify your opinion or stance, then in another post you'll use your opinion to argue that the polls are incorrect or inaccurate.  It can't be both ways.

Also, Bama went to #5 because Baylor and Notre Dame lost.  A&M made it easy on them, but Bama played with a lot more energy and enthusiasm this week than they did against Ole Miss or Arkansas and they didn't make as many mistakes.  They're not near as good as some of the teams over the last few years, but I'm not counting them out just yet.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm shocked FSU did not break an attendance record last night, then again I'm used confused as to how our record attendances are thousands more than stadium capacity. Anyways it was the craziest and loudest I've ever seen Doak.
View Quote

Yup, I was truly surprised

I will tell you it was PACKED elbow to elbow at least 45 minutes to an hour or more before kickoff.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm starting to enjoy the irony of your posts.  One post you use the polls to justify your opinion or stance, then in another post you'll use your opinion to argue that the polls are incorrect or inaccurate.  It can't be both ways.

Also, Bama went to #5 because Baylor and Notre Dame lost.  A&M made it easy on them, but Bama played with a lot more energy and enthusiasm this week than they did against Ole Miss or Arkansas and they didn't make as many mistakes.  They're not near as good as some of the teams over the last few years, but I'm not counting them out just yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look A&M is a talented team. BUT they are so shell shocked that they didn't even TRY to beat Bama, yet Bama gets a bounce in the polls from the win. FSU played a team to the last second that played with heart and determination. Both teams made outstanding individual plays on both sides of the line of scrimmage. FSU played like Champions and lost votes.

I agree with you to an extent....but, I can also play devil's advocate here.  A lot of voters thought 'Bama had lost a step this year offensively and defensively, but the A&M game (regardless of how overrated the team was) showed what Alabama is capable of on both sides of the ball.  They shut down a decent scoring team, and absolutely obliterated them on offense.  On the other hand, I believe a lot of voters expected FSU to beat ND by two touchdowns.  Instead, they struggled for 60 mins in that game, and almost lost.  FSU has had difficulty in a couple of games this year, and its possible that voters are losing faith in their ability to win.  That being said, I don't believe you can drop them out of #1 or #2, as they still are undefeated.  

Honestly, the polls are only good for internet forum arguing.  All the teams have to do is play their games, and it will work itself out....maybe. ;)  What if a 1-loss East team beats an undefeated West team for the SEC Championship....do both end up in the playoff?

Bama will lose to MSU and Auburn this year.  Frankly based on their away game play, I think there's a decent chance of Bama losing in Knoxville this coming weekend.  

A 4 loss Bama still won't stop the bammers I work with from claiming Ole Miss "got lucky".  

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It was pretty clear what happened on the play: Florida State blew the coverage and they got rewarded for it. It's unfortunate.

-Brian Kelly

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11728483/brian-kelly-notre-dame-fighting-irish-upset-penalty-end-game-vs-florida-state-seminoles

Brian Kelly is an embarrassment. OPI could have been called on two different receivers on the one that was called, and it could have been called on two different receivers on ND's first TD as well. And to whine about not getting a personal foul for a player taking off their helmet when they believe a TD was just scored, give me a break. I guess he doesn't have anything to say about the missed holding call on 4th and 18 on the player who ultimately hit the qb, or the multiple poor spots that weren't reviewed, or the OPI on the first TD. Penalties (and uncalled penalties) are a part of the game. Get over it.

If I were a ND fan, I would be supremely disappointed in Kelly. The fact of the matter is FSU stopped sleep-walking and outscored his team 21-10 in the second half.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#5]
You never know.............upsets are always possible. I dont think they lose to UT, but the AU and MSU games will be tough, as they always are and cant be taken for granted by anyone.  I dont think any SEC West team can take the others for granted., nor can the East take them that way either........too many good teams. Bama doesnt have the horses it had in previous years, and many on this team are young and inexperienced, but I dont count them out at all

Quoted:

Bama will lose to MSU and Auburn this year.  Frankly based on their away game play, I think there's a decent chance of Bama losing in Knoxville this coming weekend.  

A 4 loss Bama still won't stop the bammers I work with from claiming Ole Miss "got lucky".  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys know why we are arguing right?  It's because damn near every scenario and opinion in this thread has a possibility of actually happening.  

I'm glad it's being decided on the field, the next few weeks will be fantastic to watch.  

And fsu guys, welcome to being hated for being good.  The hate keeps me warm at night.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You never know.............upsets are always possible. I dont think they lose to UT, but the AU and MSU games will be tough, as they always are and cant be taken for granted by anyone.  I dont think any SEC West team can take the others for granted., nor can the East take them that way either........too many good teams. Bama doesnt have the horses it had in previous years, and many on this team are young and inexperienced, but I dont count them out at all
View Quote

Don't get me wrong, Bama is a talented and deep team.  But unless they managed to program their QB matrix style, he will struggle every time he faces a halfway decent D.  Ole Miss and Arkansas both exposed that weakness.  MSU and Auburn defenses will certainly pounce on that, and UT has a decent D.  Bama might win, but being in Neyland AND UT having a decent D gives them and edge in my eye, but it won't be a blowout.  Still a squeaker W is a W all day long.   AMIRITE FSU?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
ESPN.  The whole "conference brand" thing is out of control.  Back in the Big 8 days as a Nebraska fan I would moderately root for the rest of the conference (even Oklahoma sometimes) out of a sense of obligation.  But the way ESPN portrays it it is like the conferences are playing each other, not the teams.  I suspect it has to do with contract $$$$$.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#9]
My Hawkeyes aren't doing so great. 5-2 in a weak Big10 Conference this year  They will probably make some crappy bowl with 7 wins.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:56:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You guys know why we are arguing right?  It's because damn near every scenario and opinion in this thread has a possibility of actually happening.  

I'm glad it's being decided on the field, the next few weeks will be fantastic to watch.  

And fsu guys, welcome to being hated for being good.  The hate keeps me warm at night.
View Quote

And there you have it.....on the spot.

Any given Saturday. That's what it all comes down to.....any given Saturday.

No one I think is saying the SEC is not a great conference.  But they are not the end-all-be-all.  Plenty of good AND great teams in all the other conferences.  Hell, even Big10 has really good teams....some just haven't been any good lately.

Look, people scoff at UNC and Duke but I gurantee play enough times and they could both beat just about any SEC team.

And I do remember not being liked in the 90's.....but I don't remember the visceral hate. Don't know if the times have changed or the team has.  But yeah, I agree...they hate us because they fear us, wanna be us.  I like that they keep finding a way to win, no matter what.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

And fsu guys, welcome to being hated for being good. The hate keeps me warm at night.
View Quote

Outside of a couple of gator posters, I'm not seeing a lot of true FSU hate. I certainly don't hate FSU. Do I wish Auburn had beat them in the NC Game last year? Hell Yes! But I don't hate FSU. I think a lot of the dislike is for the Jameis Winston shenanigans/illegal activities and the hateful rhetoric a couple of FSU fans are spewing here. If FSU plays out the year and wins it all, good for them.

Now re: bama ... I'm one of those fans that keeps you warm at night bamaflinger.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#12]
As I said, you never know...............While UT does have a decent defense, Bama's is pretty good as well. It should be a good game, and I think their success will come in the running game this week.

Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, Bama is a talented and deep team.  But unless they managed to program their QB matrix style, he will struggle every time he faces a halfway decent D.  Ole Miss and Arkansas both exposed that weakness.  MSU and Auburn defenses will certainly pounce on that, and UT has a decent D.  Bama might win, but being in Neyland AND UT having a decent D gives them and edge in my eye, but it won't be a blowout.  Still a squeaker W is a W all day long.   AMIRITE FSU?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And fsu guys, welcome to being hated for being good. The hate keeps me warm at night.
View Quote

That might be the case for some people, but it seems to me the majority of people that "hate" FSU don't hate them because they're good.  IMHO, they hate them because Jameis Winston is their QB.

Though I think "rooting against" might be a more accurate description than "hate."
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Outside of a couple of gator posters, I'm not seeing a lot of true FSU hate. I certainly don't hate FSU. Do I wish Auburn had beat them in the NC Game last year? Hell Yes! But I don't hate FSU. I think a lot of the dislike is for the Jameis Winston shenanigans/illegal activities and the hateful rhetoric a couple of FSU fans are spewing here. If FSU plays out the year and wins it all, good for them.

Now re: bama ... I'm one of those fans that keeps you warm at night bamaflinger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we could almost be friends.

Almost.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#15]
It's officially vol hate week.  Dis gone be good, Roll Kiffin.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/Vt2BAfhUHX0

View Quote

What the fuck are y'all admissions standards?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't be too high, they let me in.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What the fuck are y'all's admissions standards?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Higher than LSU's, evidently. Heh.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
As I said, you never know...............While UT does have a decent defense, Bama's is pretty good as well. It should be a good game, and I think their success will come in the running game this week.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Tennessee's defense will come out strong in the first half and the game will be close.

Then during the second half, Worley will throw a costly interception in the end zone after getting hammered a handful of times by Bama's DE/LB blowing past our young, slow O-Line earlier in the game.

The UT defense will get winded from being on the field constantly and the Tide will walk out of Neyland...except for Kiffen...he will run.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the second apostrophe is necessary. :P
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Almost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Almost.

No need to even consider this until at least Late January.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Archie Manning taking a leave of absence from Playoff Selection Committee
Recovering from knee replacement surgery.

Story Link

Monk
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread goes in interesting directions every year.

This year, we have SEC fans arguing about proper grammar.  Never thought I'd see the day.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#25]
And now a song dedication for Will Muschamp! Listen to the words.....

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It is absolutely necessary.

The first apostrophe denotes the contraction (you all) and not possession in any way.

It would be "y'all's" as in "you all's."  Grammatically incorrect as all get out, either way, but you have to have both apostrophes.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the second apostrophe is necessary. :P

It is absolutely necessary.

The first apostrophe denotes the contraction (you all) and not possession in any way.

It would be "y'all's" as in "you all's."  Grammatically incorrect as all get out, either way, but you have to have both apostrophes.  

I know.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Something very cool from the FSU/Notre Dame game...GoPro parachute jump with the game ball!

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Current odds to win National Championship:

Alabama 13/2

Ole Miss 13/2

Michigan State 7/1

Florida State 15/2

Mississippi State  15/2

Georgia 15/2

Oregon 15/2

Ohio State 9/1

Auburn 12/1

TCU 20/1

Kansas State 28/1

Baylor 30/1

Notre Dame 35/1

Nebraska 45/1

USC 70/1

Arizona State 85/1

UCLA 85/1

Arizona 100/1

Utah 100/1

Clemson 115/1

Oklahoma 115/1

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Had a really interesting conversation today with some FSU buds today that were at the ND game. I havent ever been to Dookie stadium, so I wasnt aware of this. It's also something kind of hard to tell on tv as well. They are very unhappy with game coordination, in general, in terms of crowd noise. Not just this game, but just about always. Ei band wont sync to tempo/plays on the field, they wont sync with the cheer folks, who also arent in sync with whatever is happening on the big screens. So it ends up being a fragmented effort, some folks doing chops, some doing whatever the cheer directors are trying to get going, some doing what the megatron says. It rarely lines up.

They were talking in context with the ND band, their band director would watch the play on field to sync up noise/music and the cheer folks would queued on that. The two guys were sitting in different parts of the stadium and both of them commented on how much it was different and how impressed they were with ND's band and general crowd control for max noise effort.

Anyways, thought it was an interesting topic. Certainly something I've never but much thought into before.  Just wanted to see what the non-troll FSU folks thought on this one. Is that something you've noticed?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:18:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Had a really interesting conversation today with some FSU buds today that were at the ND game. I havent ever been to Dookie stadium, so I wasnt aware of this. It's also something kind of hard to tell on tv as well. They are very unhappy with game coordination, in general, in terms of crowd noise. Not just this game, but just about always. Ei band wont sync to tempo/plays on the field, they wont sync with the cheer folks, who also arent in sync with whatever is happening on the big screens. So it ends up being a fragmented effort, some folks doing chops, some doing whatever the cheer directors are trying to get going, some doing what the megatron says. It rarely lines up.

They were talking in context with the ND band, their band director would watch the play on field to sync up noise/music and the cheer folks would queued on that. The two guys were sitting in different parts of the stadium and both of them commented on how much it was different and how impressed they were with ND's band and general crowd control for max noise effort.

Anyways, thought it was an interesting topic. Certainly something I've never but much thought into before.  Just wanted to see what the non-troll FSU folks thought on this one. Is that something you've noticed?

View Quote

I can agree with the this, ND band was loud and playing at all the right times, Irish band made the Chiefs their bitch, not sure what the hell the band does over in their section but they weren't on point with supporting the team. The Marching Chiefs should spend less time dancing to Beyonce during half time and more time coordinating with everything else going on. The crowd was crazy loud and whoever runs the screens did a great job at getting people fired up. The chop doesn't need much coordination, once it starts everyone jumps in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I've been to a few ND home games and their band and mascot both do a good job of guiding the audience.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Current odds to win National Championship...
View Quote

Georgia at 15/2 seems a little optimistic to me, even as a Georgia fan.  They certainly have an easier path to the SEC Championship game over anyone in the West, but the defense still concerns me.  The Auburn game in a few weeks will be huge, and should be a good indicator of the legitimacy of their title hopes.  I've said this before, but Georgia's hopes do not rest iin the hands of the offense and whether or not Gurley plays, but depends entirely on the defensive side of the ball.  Of course, if they play with the same defensive intensity as the last two weeks, then they should be OK.  I think they match up well with Auburn, so we will see.  

First, though, we have to see how they play against Florida in two weeks.  I don't care how much of a dumpster fire the Gators are right now, they are still a dangerous team defensively.  Regardless of the score against Missouri, they held the Tigers to 20 yards passing and 119 total yards of offense.  If they can limit their turnovers, they may be able to make it a game.  Interesting statistic, Georgia is +13 in turnover margin, Florida is even at 0 (with 6 turnovers last weekend against Missouri).

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Georgia at 15/2 seems a little optimistic to me, even as a Georgia fan. They certainly have an easier path to the SEC Championship game over anyone in the West, but the defense still concerns me. The Auburn game in a few weeks will be huge, and should be a good indicator of the legitimacy of their title hopes. I've said this before, but Georgia's hopes do not rest iin the hands of the offense and whether or not Gurley plays, but depends entirely on the defensive side of the ball. Of course, if they play with the same defensive intensity as the last two weeks, then they should be OK. I think they match up well with Auburn, so we will see.

First, though, we have to see how they play against Florida in two weeks. I don't care how much of a dumpster fire the Gators are right now, they are still a dangerous team defensively. Regardless of the score against Missouri, they held the Tigers to 20 yards passing and 119 total yards of offense. If they can limit their turnovers, they may be able to make it a game. Interesting statistic, Georgia is +13 in turnover margin, Florida is even at 0 (with 6 turnovers last weekend against Missouri).

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Current odds to win National Championship...

Georgia at 15/2 seems a little optimistic to me, even as a Georgia fan. They certainly have an easier path to the SEC Championship game over anyone in the West, but the defense still concerns me. The Auburn game in a few weeks will be huge, and should be a good indicator of the legitimacy of their title hopes. I've said this before, but Georgia's hopes do not rest iin the hands of the offense and whether or not Gurley plays, but depends entirely on the defensive side of the ball. Of course, if they play with the same defensive intensity as the last two weeks, then they should be OK. I think they match up well with Auburn, so we will see.

First, though, we have to see how they play against Florida in two weeks. I don't care how much of a dumpster fire the Gators are right now, they are still a dangerous team defensively. Regardless of the score against Missouri, they held the Tigers to 20 yards passing and 119 total yards of offense. If they can limit their turnovers, they may be able to make it a game. Interesting statistic, Georgia is +13 in turnover margin, Florida is even at 0 (with 6 turnovers last weekend against Missouri).

Florida is NOT dangerous this year.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

You completely underestimate Georgia's ability to play down to their competition, especially in a rivalry game.  Case in point, the South Carolina game...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:38:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You completely underestimate Georgia's ability to play down to their competition, especially in a rivalry game.  Case in point, the South Carolina game...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This.

Monk
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:19:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Oklahoma State has received notice from the NCAA's investigation on allegations of misconduct.

OSU's investigation from NCAA

Oh and there is some sex involved...luckily Jameis was on their campus for only one night so I don't think he had time to rape anybody but there was a Publix near by...so crab leg theft would definitely be a legit claim.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oklahoma State has received notice from the NCAA's investigation on allegations of misconduct.

Oh and there is some sex involved...luckily Jameis was on their campus for only one night so I don't think he had time to rape anybody but there was a Publix near by...so crab leg theft would definitely be a legit claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I was going to post that here yesterday after reading the title at espn.com, but after reading the article it didn't seem like much of a story to me.

...the NCAA said Tuesday that allegations raised by a Sports Illustrated series were "fundamentally unfounded."

A source familiar with the NCAA's process told ESPN that the Cowboys would probably only lose a scholarship or two for two years.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure I agree with that.  The only issue, which has been one for a long time, is that the band starts to play the war chant just before a big third down.  The war chant is awesome, but it's not loud and disruptive like stomping feet and yelling.

Third downs are when fans should be screaming their heads off, not doing the chop.

Other than that....I'd say it was the loudest I've heard it since Oklahoma.  Possibly the loudest it's ever been.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#40]
I read this and now everything tastes purple:

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0jvWz_IUAAcORS.png:large
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0jvWz_IUAAcORS.png:large
View Quote

I think that's about the only way to describe it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#44]
I read this comment this morning and I'm sooooooooo stoked for the LSU game!

Our defense is a solid hammerhead / great white/ mako/ thresher/ I’m gonna rip your head off SHARK INFESTED HOTTY TODDY SCREAMING SWARM

I just want them to be crazy like blood in the water Saturday night ………

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Funny how quick this disappeared.

"Don't tell nobody bout nothing" Treon Harris
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Funny how quick this disappeared.

"Don't tell nobody bout nothing" Treon Harris
View Quote

It's not rape if your schedule was 4-8

Also, how many samples of semen in her anus?  You need at least two before you claim rape.

Surely ESPN will be all over this.

EDIT: don't worry FU fans, even though you have a raging dumpster fire burning in "Jortsville" I'm pretty sure it will still be a good game this year. I actually mean that.  With nothing to lose and everything to gain in fame and revenge I'll bet they play their hearts out.

You'll still lose though
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Number 6 Oregon has to play on a Friday night to get televised?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You'll still lose though
View Quote

Probably, but y'all still play on Ron Zook Field after he curb stomped the noles right after his firing.
Page / 258
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top