User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 116
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The fuck I can't!

My revolvers would be Form 1'ed just for the principal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am going to Form one everything

"Sir, you can't install an auto sear in a Handi-Rifle"

The fuck I can't!

I'll Form 1 a fucking potato.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I may look for a tube gun parts kit just in case any of this pans out in the future.
Worst case scenario I'll build it into a lamp.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

My new sig line...
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My new sig line...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My new sig line...

I still don't think Ca would let us Form 1 a potato.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My new sig line...

I know.. WA is no-go for MGs too..

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My new sig line...

Fuck California
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Since the ATF said a shoe lace could be a MG, I'd go ahead and form 1 a shoe lace.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a Springfield rifle can be converted to a semi-auto, by just swapping the bolt with a magazine fed action...

I think it was called the Peterson device.

ETA:  My memory was off.  It was the Pedersen device, developed in WW1 for use with the 1903 Springfield.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted: SCOTUS took the case but never heard it or ruled on it, letting the USSC ruling stand.
View All Quotes
Quoted: SCOTUS took the case but never heard it or ruled on it, letting the USSC ruling stand.

You have two acronyms in your post .......
SCOTUS
USSC

Care to elaborate on who/what each one is?   I suspect they are both the same organization ......

SCOTUS  - Suprem Court Of The United States
USSC - United States Supreme Court

The way you have it written is someone appealed a United States Supreme Court (USSC) decision to the Supreme Court Of The United States and the Supreme Court Of The United States let the United State Supreme Court ruling stand.

Hmmmmmm.....don't think it works that way.

If I am wrong, correct me.

Thanks

Quoted:
Ummmm, the last time I looked at how the courts work, if they didn't hear it, rule on it or remand it then they never "took the case"...

If an appeal makes it to the Supreme Court - it is my understanding that if they refuse to hear/take the case that would amount to them ruling on it, saying the lower courts decision is valid and stands.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Since the ATF said a shoe lace could be a MG, I'd go ahead and form 1 a shoe lace.
View Quote

YES!
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck I can't!

I'd form 1 my cock... more thrusts per squeeze. Legal full auto orgasm generator.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#13]
With how ridiculous the law is, someone should have tried years ago to Form 1 their trigger finger.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm done actually. I'm just thinking about changing the exterior cover from heat shrink tubing to a plastidip.  Aesthetics aside, I possess a live, papered, antipersonnel frag.

Hell, the only reason I haven't started on my landmine design is because my wife said we wouldn't be spending the tax stamp money on another one of my damned projects.

ETA: I'm working on the open-source build instructions at the moment, coming up with a decent PDF document to send out to the masses that would be interested in doing the same after securing their own tax stamp. And to think, this wouldn't have been possible if some assclown in GD hadn't bet me that the BATFE would NEVER approve a 'civilian' to build their own frag grenade.

Freedom Boners ENGAGE!

<a href="http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Wingnut116ACW/media/DSC02735_zps984374ff.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/Wingnut116ACW/DSC02735_zps984374ff.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And wingnut's stamp for a frag grenade.

Wait.....wut?

Someone has a live frag?

Not that I know of, but he got approved to build it and is in the process of doing so. Last I saw he was working on the ball bearing matrix, but it's been a while since I checked the thread.

I'm done actually. I'm just thinking about changing the exterior cover from heat shrink tubing to a plastidip.  Aesthetics aside, I possess a live, papered, antipersonnel frag.

Hell, the only reason I haven't started on my landmine design is because my wife said we wouldn't be spending the tax stamp money on another one of my damned projects.

ETA: I'm working on the open-source build instructions at the moment, coming up with a decent PDF document to send out to the masses that would be interested in doing the same after securing their own tax stamp. And to think, this wouldn't have been possible if some assclown in GD hadn't bet me that the BATFE would NEVER approve a 'civilian' to build their own frag grenade.

Freedom Boners ENGAGE!

<a href="http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Wingnut116ACW/media/DSC02735_zps984374ff.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/Wingnut116ACW/DSC02735_zps984374ff.jpg</a>

Fucking awesome man. I'd definitely be interested in seeing your PDF once you're done.

Just don't  
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
With how ridiculous the law is, someone should have tried years ago to Form 1 their trigger finger.
View Quote

.003 engraving depth
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

.003 engraving depth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.003 engraving depth

Sign me up. I'll deal with the scar. (I'm dammed glad I went with a short trust name)
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#17]
How can I search the NFRTR I live in illinois the state law says no person shall possess a machine gun BUT a trust is not a person I just want to see if there are any registered to a trust in IL before 86 or after it doesn't matter.

edit by the way i have a pending form 1 in the system on a trust
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Freedom Boners ENGAGE!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait.....wut?

Someone has a live frag?

Not that I know of, but he got approved to build it and is in the process of doing so. Last I saw he was working on the ball bearing matrix, but it's been a while since I checked the thread.

Freedom Boners ENGAGE!

Is your thread still over at Grog's?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How can I search the NFRTR I live in illinois the state law says no person shall possess a machine gun BUT a trust is not a person I just want to see if there are any registered to a trust in IL before 86 or after it doesn't matter.

edit by the way i have a pending form 1 in the system on a trust
View Quote

You can't.

Fun fact, the NFRTR is well known to be incomplete, inaccurate, and has massive discrepancies.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

.003 engraving depth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

.003 engraving depth

Variance for a tattoo
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Variance for a tattoo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

.003 engraving depth

Variance for a tattoo

It would be interesting....

"Nope, that M240 is not a machine gun. It is just a part. This finger, now that's a machine gun!"
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fun fact, the NFRTR is well known to be incomplete, inaccurate, and has massive discrepancies.
View Quote

Well look who is running it?      
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Just saw this thread.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait.....wut?

Someone has a live frag?

Freedom Boners ENGAGE!

Yep.  I'm just doing the final photographs and need to sit down and write build instructions.  It will be more of a pamphlet than anything.  Then, I'll keep pestering my wife to see if I can get a stamp for a modular landmine, or maybe put up a kickstarter project.  I have such a great idea for that one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck I can't!

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Freedom hard-on activate!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait.....wut?

Someone has a live frag?

Freedom hard-on activate!
wingnut116 is a cool motherfucker

link to thread

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_21/407785_.html

now back on topic

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Freedom Boners ENGAGE!

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/Wingnut116ACW/DSC02735_zps984374ff.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait.....wut?

Someone has a live frag?

Freedom Boners ENGAGE!

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/Wingnut116ACW/DSC02735_zps984374ff.jpg

I should have read the whole thread before replying

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My new sig line...

Have you read the applicable RCW???

Except as otherwise provided in this section, it is unlawful for any person....

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My new sig line...

So with this new definition of Trusts MGs are a go?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL!!! Lazy .gov workers being lazy.  Heck a simple google search of this thread would have answered his question.

Can we all agree to not enable these guys?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After 42 pages of this, does anyone actually have in their possession the "physical/hard" copy of an approved Form 1 with stamp for manufacture of post-86 machine gun?  

Go back and re-read page 36.  The genie is out of the bottle on this issue.

Someone got their stamp back in early August and has already manufactured their machine gun.  By the ATF's own regulations, that stamp cannot be revoked because the manufacture has taken place and the stamp must stay with the gun.

And it's estimated that there may be several hundred stamps that got issued before ATF changed their mind.  How many of those stamps have been fulfilled, with the guns manufactured and the stamps then made non-revocable?

LOL!!! Lazy .gov workers being lazy.  Heck a simple google search of this thread would have answered his question.

It just occurred to me that NFAmachinegunner might actually be ATF, but not at HQ.  Can you imagine a field agent reading this thread and wondering "WTF are those morons at HQ thinking?  And I'll have to deal with this mess here in the field based on instructions from morons who can't get this right and be consistent with their rulings????""

It might have some agents in a position to throw up their hands and pull a Sgt Schultz on every full auto gun they run across.  "A rattle gun?  I SEE NOTHING!  NOTHING!!!"  And then they'll ask can they get some trigger time on it to relieve their freedom boner.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:43:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

SCOTUS
USSC

Care to elaborate on who/what each one is?   I suspect they are both the same organization ......

The way you have it written is someone appealed a United States Supreme Court (USSC) decision to the Supreme Court Of The United States and the Supreme Court Of The United States let the United State Supreme Court ruling stand.

Thanks

If an appeal makes it to the Supreme Court - it is my understanding that if they refuse to hear/take the case that would amount to them ruling on it, saying the lower courts decision is valid and stands.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

SCOTUS
USSC

Thanks

Quoted:
Ummmm, the last time I looked at how the courts work, if they didn't hear it, rule on it or remand it then they never "took the case"...

That is not correct.  The Supreme Court only hears a fraction of the cases that they are petitioned to hear - something along the lines of 1% of the cases that are appealed to SCOTUS.  When SCOTUS decides not to accept an appeal, they are not ruling on it... they are simply refusing to hear the appeal, and letting the lower court decision stand.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Both "N/A" and "NA" give errors: must be in decimal format

Can we submit with bbl & oal of the intended first host firearm?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What barrel/overall length for a DIAS?

These should be listed as N/A

Both "N/A" and "NA" give errors: must be in decimal format

Can we submit with bbl & oal of the intended first host firearm?

Why not try 0.0?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Absolutely none of this matters because current NFA Law itself forbids the manufacture of NEW MGs for anything other then the Military, Government Agencies, and Law Enforcement. Which means that definitions don't matter because no person, trust, corporation, unincorporated trust or whatever is allowed to possess NEW MGs. So the ONLY two ways a private citizen can legally get a NEW MG is by becoming an FFL Titled Manufacture or starting his own Law Enforcement Agency (good luck with that).

Forcing the Government's hand against the unconstitutional NFA Law was already tried and failed. Lower courts agreed with the Citizens, USSC disagreed and ruled in favor of the Government (can't have citizens owning MGs, hello boneheads they already do), SCOTUS took the case but never heard it or ruled on it, letting the USSC ruling stand.
View Quote

Your screen name is inappropriate for this post.

You're no Devil Dog.
You're a frightened puppy cowering under the rocker, afraid to leave the porch.

Signed,

A former infantry Marine.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Sorry I've been out of the loop for about 18 hours.

Update to the OP:

ETA: 9/11/14

The audio of the ATF call on page 18 (thanks Jaqufrost):

Quoted:
Audio is up.  I'm not going to say I handled this phone call the best, but here it is.
http://youtu.be/4s9GKoxnGcM

View Quote

ETA: 9/12/14

FAQ - - for the tl;dr crowd
(Started by Undefined, edited by Orpheus762x51)

What’s happening?

1. ATF ruled that a trust is not a person as defined by 18 U.S. Code § 921(a) and the Gun Control Act (GCA).
2. Since ATF holds that an unincorporated trust is not a “person” under the GCA, the prohibition on the transfer or possession of machineguns as defined by 18 U.S. Code § 921(a)(1) and 18 U.S. Code § 922(o) cannot apply to unincorporated trusts.
3. Numerous (See Footnote #1) trustees submitted Form 1 applications to build new machine guns.
4. ATF approved the applications and sent out stamps (See Footnote #2).
5. On or around 9/10/14, ATF began calling trustees that received stamps demanding that they be returned, or in the case of eForms, updating their online status from Approved to Disapproved. Those that were called were told they had to return the stamp. (See Footnote #3 for audio of one such call)
6. Attorneys are working on it now...

Footnotes:
1. Current estimates put the number of trusts that applied somewhere in the low hundreds. Unfortunately, there is no 100% accurate count that is publicly available.
2. Some stamps were received as early as the first week of August 2014. Others have not been received yet.
3. Jaqufrost's call from the ATF:

Does this mean if I have a trust I can get Form 1s approved to build machine guns?

No. BATFE is no longer sending out approvals. Your application will be rejected.

Should I submit a Form 1 through a trust right now?

Yes.  As of right now, the ATF is aware of what is going on with these Form 1s.  Your submission will likely be rejected, however it would add you to a class of trustees who have standing against the ATF in the event of future legal action.  Even though your Form 1 application will likely be denied, it would be helpful to submit a Form 1.

What should I do if I was one of the trustees that submitted a Form 1 and received approval?

Presto97sl summed it up pretty well (see below). I would add that you should contact NoloContendere via IM and at [email protected] as he is a rally point right now for coordinating and tracking efforts on this issue.
Here is what Nolo wants, in this particular order:
1) if you received an approval and subsequent to that approval manufactured And then had a disapproval.
2) if you received an approval and then were denied.
3) if you filed a form 1 and were denied.

Quoted:
Let me begin with I am an attorney.

Anyone who had one of these approved and then denied needs to do the following
1. Cut off any contact with the ATF directly regarding this issue until you have sought legal counsel.
2. Keep a copy of any information they mail to you, I would photo copy and hang onto everything.
3. Contact an attorney who specializes in this area of law.
4. DO NOT cash the check they are going to send you refunding your paid tax ( you may waive your rights by doing so).
View Quote

What can the rest of us do to help?

1. Keep the thread bumped.
2. Submit a Form 1 to manufacture a machine gun through a trust.
3. Stand by.

Where can I send donations?

Nowhere, yet! There will be a time and place for that, but no one wants to start collecting money until we know how and where it will be spent. Plaintiffs are discussing options with attorneys right now. Attorneys are working on a plan right now. As soon as funding is needed, it will be requested (after getting Strykers approval). Until then, be patient.

So the OP has an approved Form 1 and a machine gun?

No.  Orpheus762x51 started this thread and is keeping Arfcom updated on the situation.  Jaqufrost did receive an approval on his Form 1, then the ATF subsequently demanded that it be returned.  Undefined, NoloContendere, I_am_Dan, and a few others in this thread are just plain awesome.

How do I Submit a Form 1?

For paper Forms:   Complete Guide of how to complete a Form 1

For eForms:   Visual guide: How to fill out a Form 1 using EFORMS

ETA:  9/13/14

The die has been cast on Page 36.

Quoted:

I've been informed that one of my gunsmith's customers (Mr Ground Zero) received his stamp and converted an AR in early August.

His lawyer has opined that the ATF is VERY CAREFULLY choosing their words as they contact those people that they have issued stamps to.  His take is that they are trying to intimidate people into surrendering their stamps and any MGs that have been manufactured since those stamps were received.  No words stating that the stamp holders MUST surrender were used in the audio recording posted here, it has merely been implied.

No certified letters have been received by Mr Ground Zero as is required by law when ATF ORDERS an FFL to surrender stamps or firearms.  No other such official communications have taken place, either.  Simply a phone call, which does not constitute an official communication.  It sounds just like the telephone games IRS plays with people trying to entrap them into admitting to tax fraud.

This one individual has already contacted his congressman and is working to provide the information requested by the congressman's office to verify this complaint, which may be the prelude to congressional action on ATF making a policy change that required congressional action to be legal.

ATF is scurrying around trying to cover this mess up like a cat with diarrhea, and they are not doing a very good job of things as everything they've done has uncovered more shit they don't want exposed.
View Quote

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen.  
One of the first machine guns produced in civilian hands in nearly thirty years...
With ATF approval.

Yes.  You heard right.

A machine gun.  

Manufactured after 1986.

With ATF Form 1 approval.  

Is in the WILD!!!

Also, this issue has been making it's way around the internet in the form of several articles in just a couple days:

The Firearm Blog: ATF Approves Post-86 Machine Gun Form 1

The Firearm Blog: BATFE Phone Call Asking For Return of Approved Trust Form 1

The Truth About Guns: ATF Just Approved the First New Civilian Machine Gun in 28 Years. By Accident.

NFA Gun Trust Lawyer Blog: ATF Approves some Form 1 to Make Machine Guns by a Gun Trust and then Rescinds the Approval

Prince Law Offices, P. C. : Did ATF Approve Your Making of a New Machinegun and Then Rescind It? Contact Us To Discuss
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Fuck California

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Snip
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You're no Devil Dog.

Signed,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely none of this matters because current NFA Law itself forbids the manufacture of NEW MGs for anything other then the Military, Government Agencies, and Law Enforcement. Which means that definitions don't matter because no person, trust, corporation, unincorporated trust or whatever is allowed to possess NEW MGs. So the ONLY two ways a private citizen can legally get a NEW MG is by becoming an FFL Titled Manufacture or starting his own Law Enforcement Agency (good luck with that).

Forcing the Government's hand against the unconstitutional NFA Law was already tried and failed. Lower courts agreed with the Citizens, USSC disagreed and ruled in favor of the Government (can't have citizens owning MGs, hello boneheads they already do), SCOTUS took the case but never heard it or ruled on it, letting the USSC ruling stand.

You're no Devil Dog.

Signed,

I'm glad someone said this.  I typed and deleted a half dozen posts when i saw the screen name and post.  Then i decided i couldn't frame a decent reply and gave up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

did the guy in the vid return the stamp and do what they ask him to do?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:23:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted: Snip
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Guys, once again a huge round of thanks. You are all awesome, except the plants and speculators, and negative nancies, they can go get a cactus.

Seriously though; Jaqu, orph, NOLO, Undefined, RealPAGunner, flying gorilla, HardRock, and the rest of you who's names I forgot, cause imma scumbag, you guys are great.

Looks like I need to do another round d of clearing my IMs.  But keep the IMs, texts, calls, and emails coming.  

These are exciting times. And we are making history right now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm glad someone said this.  I typed and deleted a half dozen posts when i saw the screen name and post.  Then i decided i couldn't frame a decent reply and gave up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're no Devil Dog.

Signed,

Yeah.  You need to check yourself, Marine.  You raised your right hand and said the words.  You're contract may expire, but your oath to support and defend the Constitution doesn't.  I'm sure you were filled with piss and vinegar at one time, but this post shows you've lost it.

Dig deep and find your fight again.

-Former Tracker
YAT YAS
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Guys, once again a huge round of thanks. You are all awesome, except the plants and speculators, and negative nancies, they can go get a cactus.

Seriously though; Jaqu, orph, NOLO, Undefined, RealPAGunner, flying gorilla, HardRock, and the rest of you who's names I forgot, cause imma scumbag, you guys are great.

Looks like I need to do another round d of clearing my IMs.  But keep the IMs, texts, calls, and emails coming.  

View Quote

Back at you man.

And like I've alluded to before, I am happy with were this is headed... if for no other reason than to remind them WHO THEY WORK FOR.

This is likely going to be an effort that stretches out over years, but here we are, taking the first steps.

Real exciting and motivating shit right there.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:Snip

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen.  
One of the first machine guns produced in civilian hands in nearly thirty years...
With ATF approval.

Yes.  You heard right.

A machine gun.  

Manufactured after 1986.

With ATF Form 1 approval.  

Is in the WILD!!!

Snip]
View Quote

I
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It just occurred to me that NFAmachinegunner might actually be ATF, but not at HQ.  Can you imagine a field agent reading this thread and wondering "WTF are those morons at HQ thinking?  And I'll have to deal with this mess here in the field based on instructions from morons who can't get this right and be consistent with their rulings????""

It might have some agents in a position to throw up their hands and pull a Sgt Schultz on every full auto gun they run across.  "A rattle gun?  I SEE NOTHING!  NOTHING!!!"  And then they'll ask can they get some trigger time on it to relieve their freedom boner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After 42 pages of this, does anyone actually have in their possession the "physical/hard" copy of an approved Form 1 with stamp for manufacture of post-86 machine gun?  

Go back and re-read page 36.  The genie is out of the bottle on this issue.

Someone got their stamp back in early August and has already manufactured their machine gun.  By the ATF's own regulations, that stamp cannot be revoked because the manufacture has taken place and the stamp must stay with the gun.

And it's estimated that there may be several hundred stamps that got issued before ATF changed their mind.  How many of those stamps have been fulfilled, with the guns manufactured and the stamps then made non-revocable?

Could just as easily be The Nuge back from the future to ensure Obama gives us cheap MGs
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fuck I can't!

You will F1 a phone???
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Back at you man.

And like I've alluded to before, I am happy with were this is headed... if for no other reason than to remind them WHO THEY WORK FOR.

This is likely going to be an effort that stretches out over years, but here we are, taking the first steps.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back at you man.

We definitely need to hang out next time you are near my AO

And undefined and I are talking about a meet and greet next summer for NRA@nashvile
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm so up for backing this up with a minute $$ donation (I can't afford much), but as far as gun rights groups go, did anyone consider getting JPFO behind this?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm so up for backing this up with a minute $$ donation (I can't afford much), but as far as gun rights groups go, did anyone consider getting JPFO behind this?
View Quote

I have had some very unofficial conversations with members of one of the larger gun rights groups, but right now we need to prepare to do things on our own. Hopefully we can get some support, but before we can really look at that we need to figure out what help we do and don't want, and what path our legal brain trust want to follow.

Fortunitly there have been several legal professionals from arfcom who have stepped up and hopefully more will come out of the woodwork.
Page / 116
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top