Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/28/2014 5:30:33 PM EDT
Maybe even closet Arfcommers? Post them up. I'll start it off with Korn front man, Jonathan Davis. During an interview he stated that his favorite things to do when he isn't doing the band thing is riding ATVs with his kids and traveling around, taking carbine courses.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude from 'Blues Traveler'.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I read someplace once that the guys from Aerosmith are into shooting.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read someplace once that the guys from Aerosmith are into shooting.
View Quote

I've heard they all own guns but Joe Perry is the biggest enthusiast.

Steven appears to have good trigger discipline.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Not necessarily surprising but the fact that Maynard James Keenan is as into firearms as he is makes him an even cooler Motherfucker.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Alton Brown
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard that Ice Cube had a fondness for Kalashnikovs, but he considers it essential to a good day not to have to use it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#8]
John Popper from Blues Traveller loves both his weed and guns.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Maybe even closet Arfcommers? Post them up. I'll start it off with Korn front man, Jonathan Davis. During an interview he stated that his favorite things to do when he isn't doing the band thing is riding ATVs with his kids and traveling around, taking carbine courses.

View Quote

Sean Penn is an active gun enthusiast and is a staunch supporter of 2nd amendment gun owner rights for....Sean Penn......
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Wouldn't be surprised if Diamond Dave was down.  

spf

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Aaron Lewis of Staind.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sean Penn is an active gun enthusiast and is a staunch supporter of 2nd amendment gun owner rights for....Sean Penn......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

his current girl (Theron) doesnt like guns, so he got rid of them.

The Aerosmith guys were at a PHX gun show yearsago, fighting with each other on who is going to buy which gun.

I think jack osbourne (Ozzys son) is a gun guy, even shoots 3 gun in Kalif.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Ice T has defended gun ownership in the past.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Alton Brown, food technologist, food channel host, pilot and Christian.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#15]
one of the local radio stations has done a couple promos called shooting school with drowning pool.  Go to a range with the band and shoot class three rentals
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Zack Brown

Johnny Depp
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Aaron Lewis of Staind.

View Quote

Grandaddy's Gun played at the NRA Library is awesome
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Jon Jones, UFC LHW champion. Phil Labonte, All That Remains.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Alton Brown
View Quote

His new show "Kitchen Cutthroat" featured taking a deli style number, anyone venture to guess what that number was?   87, coincidence?

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#20]
I saw Steven Tyler from Areosmith at a crossroads of the west guns show in Reno. I got some pics taken with him but never got them off my old phone and lost them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I would hope after the well publicized arrest oh I dunno, damn near a decade ago everyone would know about John Popper.

David Spade keeps (or kept) a shotgun under his bed and he gave Phoenix PD money to buy AR's when he read a news article crying that they didn't have enough budget for new rifles.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Aaron Lewis of Staind.

View Quote

I noticed his "Dont Tread on Me" neck tattoo this weekend at a show and now I like him even more.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't think I've ever seen Humphrey Bogart mentioned in these threads.
http://s9.postimg.org/qz4xkldlr/humphrey_bogart_guns_dogs.jpg
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I noticed his "Dont Tread on Me" neck tattoo this weekend at a show and now I like him even more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aaron Lewis of Staind.

It's been played to death on radio around here, but "Country Boy" is a great song.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aaron Lewis of Staind.

I don't think his stuff got much play other than "Country Boy" but his solo stuff shows that he's a pretty talented song writer and definitely not a one trick pony.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#26]
The great Michael Rooker.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

His new show "Kitchen Cutthroat" featured taking a deli style number, anyone venture to guess what that number was?   87, coincidence?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alton Brown

Hasn't he posted here supposedly?
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Alton Brown

It has long been suspected that he posts (or at least lurks) here.

If I was him I'd never publicly admit it.  You people are all fucked in the head.  And I don't mean about the gun thing.  I mean you are straight fucked.  I wouldn't even admit to my wife or best friend that I post here

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I wonder many of them are into guns but keep it quite?
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I heard that Ice Cube had a fondness for Kalashnikovs, but he considers it essential to a good day not to have to use it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Lots of MMA guys seem to be into guns, but they're a different breed IMO compared to celebrities.

Frank Mir
Donald Cerrone
Brock Lesnar
Matt Hughes
Josh Barnett (I think from an interview he did, but I'm not sure).

And others I'm sure I'm missing.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Milla Jovovich

First, the gun stuff:

A New York Metro article about her:

Don't be surprised to find Milla Jovovich joining NRA president Charlton Heston at a gun-rights rally. After several months of combat training to prepare for her role as a zombie killer in Resident Evil, a new sci-fi movie based on the popular video game, the starlet has a newfound affinity for firearms and has become a regular at her local Los Angeles shooting range. "I love guns," she told us while signing autographs at Planet Hollywood in Times Square last week. "I just get such a sense of power. The karate and kickboxing was okay, but give me a gun and I can do serious damage." She doesn't have her own gun yet, but may get one soon: "A handgun, obviously -- I mean, the machine guns are a little heavy and complicated."

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Alton Brown, food technologist, food channel host, pilot and Christian.
View Quote

And most importantly, a gun enthusiast.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Lots of NASCAR guys (really no surprise there).
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Lots of MMA guys seem to be into guns, but they're a different breed IMO compared to celebrities.

Frank Mir

Donald Cerrone

Brock Lesnar

Matt Hughes

View Quote

Johny Hendricks would be another.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Pro-Gun

1. James Earl Jones: "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

2. Robert Heinlein: "An armed society is a polite society.", "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

3. Johnny Depp: "We would just go out and line up a bunch of cans and shoot with rifles, handguns and at times, submachine guns... When I was a kid it was a controlled atmosphere, we weren't shooting at humans... we were shooting at cans and bottles mostly. I will most certainly take my kids out for target practice."

4. Dalai Lama: "But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."

5. Larry Elder: "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."

6. Christian Slater: "It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."

7. Charlie Daniels: "Now they’re tryin’ to take my guns away. And that would be just fine. If you take ‘em away from the criminals first I’d gladly give you mine"

8. Tom Selleck: NRA board member and lifelong supporter.

9. Ted Nugent: No need for any clarification or proof here.

10. Roger E. Mosley: Friends with Tom Selleck and longtime gun supporter.

11. Bruce Willis: "If you take guns away from legal gun owners then the only people who would have guns would be the bad guys."

12: Chuck Norris: No need for an clarification here either. If you don't know who good ole Chuck is, that's a shame.

13: Gerald McRaney: Lifelong hunter and gun supporter.

14. Brad Pitt: "Like most Americans, I’ve grown up with them. Guns are part of our culture, our way of life. It was my dad who first showed me a gun and how to take aim. He also taught me never to point a gun at anyone."

15: Angelina Jolie: "If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them." "There's a side to me that people know is humanitarian, and there's a side to me that's a mommy. But there's also the side that likes to get down and dirty and run and jump around and fire guns."

16: Jonathan Davis from Korn: "I'm a gun-freak and a die-hard Republican." Need any more proof, there?" Jonathan Davis on Obama. "He’s basically dragged this country down into the worst it’s ever been." "Like I say about the White House, ‘You’ve built this house of shame.’ Everybody looked up at the White House and America, and now I think it’s like a house of shame. I miss the old days when people were proud to be American.”

It's great to see some celebreties with some common sense. At least we know who is on our side and who is not.

No matter what, Always armed!

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frank Mir
Donald Cerrone
Brock Lesnar
Matt Hughes

Forgot about Joe Rogan as well.  Apparently he's been elk/muley hunting in Montana the last few years and he's had a lot of hunters/outdoor guys on his podcast lately.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Aaron Lewis of Staind.

View Quote
Saw him at Shot Show 2013

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#39]

That dood can shoot.  Someone posted a video and I got the impression he's no slouch.  

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#40]
this one is well known but I had no idea he was into class III (this isn't the .22 repro)

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Shaq is big into hunting and guns as well.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Adam Baldwin
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Not necessarily surprising but the fact that Maynard James Keenan is as into firearms as he is makes him an even cooler Motherfucker.

View Quote

Interestingly enough, his wine isnt too bad either.... what a strange fellow he is.....  
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Alton Brown

Yep and he kept asking the guy what his number was, "87" over and over again, I cracked up.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Kurt Russel
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Kurt Cobain had a shotgun.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Aaron Lewis of Staind.

View Quote

Yep...

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Its kind of nice to see a positive thread like this sometimes. The doom and gloom gets tiring.

One poster here said his brother was a well known MLB player. Obviously he didn't say who it was.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

At the risk of sounding stupid and/or not getting a real answer, is the member with that screenname actually him?
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#50]
joe mantegna from criminal minds, but i think that's pretty well known.  he seems like a pretty cool guy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top