Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If Jeb runs, I will contribute to his campaign. He's the only hope (admittedly a slim hope) of stopping Hillary.  You guys can back Cruz or Paul and then wonder why there was a Democratic blowout.

Remember that this is a centrist country. The extremes of the political spectrum always lose.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If Jeb runs, I will contribute to his campaign. He's the only hope (admittedly a slim hope) of stopping Hillary.  You guys can back Cruz or Paul and then wonder why there was a Democratic blowout.

Remember that this is a centrist country. The extremes of the political spectrum always lose.
View Quote

Romney in a landslide!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ohhh boy...
View Quote

How's about no...I don't like Bush....Presidents or on my women.

Shaved for '16....:Here's a disturbing thought, Hillary shaves it bare....<shivers>
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll take Bush over a Noreastern moderate like Romney.

I flat out will not vote for another candidate from the North East.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Every sentence in your post is full of WTF.

Romney and McCain; were these two candidates extremes of the political spectrum or were the moderates?  Did they win or lose?

Is Obama a moderate or is he extremely liberal/progressive?  Did he win or lose?

Since you are oblivious to history, I will help you.  When the Republican presidential candidate is a moderate or "democrat light", he loses every time.  A libertarian leaning pro-liberty candidate like Rand Paul has the best chance of winning in 2016.  Parts of his message appeal to both liberals and conservatives, younger people in particular love the message of freedom and liberty.

The last republican to run on an "extreme" conservative/libertarian platform was Ronald Reagan.  Here's how he did:
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

How is Jeb Bush any different than a NE moderate?  They're both equally bad and ideologically the same.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hear ya, and agree.

Northeastern Repubs are collectivist light libtards, and just another way to say "Democrat".

All the same, the entire Bush herd are Northeastern Bluebloods. That shit is genetic and no amount of bleach and Boraxo will wash the slime off.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd love to see Jeb get his ass handed to him in the primary debates.

Unfortunately, the establishment and media will be pushing for someone like Jeb.

I know where Rupert Murdoch stands on Rand Paul.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even if we did get another "centrist",  we'd still be fucked.

We may as well push for someone worth voting for like Rand.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I sure hope you forgot your sarcasm tag. Or Maybe W's fake accent has you fooled. I dunno.

The Bushes are Northeastern moderates.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He fucked himself with the "act of love" comment.  He's nothing but a distraction now.

View Quote

I know it's retarded, but if you put it into context and perspective, we would think it is an act of love to go all MOLON LABE and kill people, which happens to be illegal.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#12]
lol if Bush runs, I guarantee you he will lose. Not even close
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#13]
President of the North American Union?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe we can have a Kennedy and a Clinton in the race to?

ETA and a Paul.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good thinking, Jeb.

And while we're on the subject I'm thinking of running for Pope.

Piccolo for Pope!!
View Quote

Popolo!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In before someone we all know will show up and let us know that he's the only viable candidate.
View Quote

"But he's the only electable candidate!" LOL
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If Jeb Bush were the second coming of Ronald Reagan it would be a bad idea for him to run.  This isn't some third world banana republic.  We have no business contemplating drawing a third President from two generations of one family.  If Jeb were putting the interest of the country above his own interest he would realize this and stay out.

View Quote

The hell it isn't. Look who's running the show now. That crew is America'sversion.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Because the lesser of two evils approach has gotten us where exactly? We have an ineffective , passive, pro- big government second party that routinely has circles run around it by the same people Putin has been politically bitch slapping on a regular basis for all the world to see.
View Quote

Anything would have been better than what we ended up with...but I'm not voting for a RINO, no matter what.

A vote not cast for a RINO might as well be cast for the "D".

Would I like a "true" conservative to run?  Of course.

Would I like a "true" conservative to win?  Of course.

When one runs, I'll vote for him...until then, it's the lesser of two evils because the alternative is the greater (worse) of two evils.  Duh.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck Bush....all of them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If Jeb Bush were the second coming of Ronald Reagan it would be a bad idea for him to run.  This isn't some third world banana republic.  We have no business contemplating drawing a third President from two generations of one family.  If Jeb were putting the interest of the country above his own interest he would realize this and stay out.

View Quote

I sometimes see your posts and blow by them as spam, because many times, Dr. Spock, they are. I agree with this post. We've been stoopid enough to keep electing members of the eelight governing regime for years. Now our population is dumbed down to the point of electing familial royalty.

They'd better find a couple of better candidates and utilize the propaganda machines to make it better.

No more family relationships. That applies to the press, as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Go away, Jeb.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:29:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Good thinking, Jeb.

And while we're on the subject I'm thinking of running for Pope.

Piccolo for Pope!
!
View Quote

It's 5:29 in the morning. I'm leaning back in my desk chair reading this topic and spill coffee on my shirt.  Thanks, I needed a giggle before work.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Shaved for '16....:Here's a disturbing thought, Hillary shaves it bare....<shivers>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ohhh boy...

why on god's earth would you put that thought out there???

if jeb is nominated, I'd say it's going to be an overwhelming victory for the dems. they could probably run a pet rock and beat jeb.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:35:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Rand Paul

Ted Nugent second
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:50:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Jeb didn't really say that, it is simply a rumor by the liberaltarians to try to split up the Republican votes so that Hillary can win.

There.  I saved some of the resident retards the time. They can just copy and paste instead of having to type it out for themselves.

Fuck Bush.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:24:06 AM EDT
[#26]
No. Just no.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#27]
We need a law stating that family of elected officials is excluded from running for any and all public offices.

That includes demon bitch wives of ex-presidents and retarded halfwit sons of ex-presidents.

Also candidates need to be born in the US (not Canada, Panama) and need to have to submit iron clad proof of birth, not some doctor's scribbles on the back of a Whitecastle menu.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:35:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Even his Mom thinks it's a stupid idea.

Quoted:
We need a law stating that family of elected officials is excluded from running for any and all public offices.

That includes demon bitch wives of ex-presidents and retarded halfwit sons of ex-presidents.

View Quote

Yeah sort of like the old prize disclaimer radio stations used to run. No family member or employee of WXYZ is eligible to win.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 2:50:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
More of the same shit.
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:35:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd vote for Stalin if it was the only way of stopping Hitler.  

/sarcasm off

Stop looking at the trees, step back and see the forest for what it is.

Running Jeb Bush against Hillary will accomplish only one thing: to drive even more people to the conclusion that the republic is doomed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:36:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Go away, Jeb.
View Quote

Yep. Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:38:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Oligarchy....We live in one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:40:02 AM EDT
[#33]
I dont need his kind of bush. or for that matter any bush
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:44:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Where is that sign How about a big steaming cup of shut the fuck up. when you need it.

All bushs need to go and shut the fuck up

Is this election going to be a rerun of an olld rocky marathon  

Its hill dog clinton in this corner and the young bush it the other You know this is a legacy fight jim wonder who will win.  Ill take perot for the spoiler joe.

fuck that shit
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:46:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Romney and McCain; were these two candidates extremes of the political spectrum or were the moderates?  Did they win or lose?

Is Obama a moderate or is he extremely liberal/progressive?  Did he win or lose?

Since you are oblivious to history, I will help you.  When the Republican presidential candidate is a moderate or "democrat light", he loses every time.  A libertarian leaning pro-liberty candidate like Rand Paul has the best chance of winning in 2016.  Parts of his message appeal to both liberals and conservatives, younger people in particular love the message of freedom and liberty.

The last republican to run on an "extreme" conservative/libertarian platform was Ronald Reagan.  Here's how he did:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2010/10/reagan-mondale-1984-electoral-college-map.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2010/10/reagan-mondale-1984-electoral-college-map.jpg

Ho lea fuck thats what I am talking about  good times right there .
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:31:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
His loss will be blamed on the libertarians.
View Quote

Well, they were protesting the execution of a convicted murderer yesterday.  And 9 year old Jimmy Ryce rapist murderer 2 months ago. But abortion is a right to kill unborn children like a flock of liberal demshit clucking hens.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:40:43 AM EDT
[#37]
The Bush name is so toxic that if he ran it would result in the biggest Democrat landslide in history
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:42:47 AM EDT
[#38]
He's been thinking about running for President for some time.
The sub rosa campaign held a meeting ON THE DAY AFTER WMR LOST. That wasn't organized overnight.

If Bush III runs it's because he knows he has a shot at winning.
Never underestimate the power of manipulation.   After all he's better than Christy and Clinton, right?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:54:51 AM EDT
[#39]
I suspect the Dark Horse, and I think he has a very good chance, will be Rick Perry.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:40:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Nope. Will never vote for him nor any moderate Republican again.

Your gun rights are at far more risk from a moderate republican than a liberal dem in the WH.

Why?

Because the GOP majority in the house will never support a dem like BHO or Hillary on gun control....but...if a moderate republican in the WH bends over and asks for "common sense" gun laws, that same GOP majority will grudgingly give him what he wants, at least enough to turn the tide. Same with amnesty or a host of other issues.

This BTW is the same guy that thinks illegals are committing an "act of love" when they invade. Fuck him...that's all we need is someone who thinks like a lib, that the majority of the house feels compelled to support because he has an R next to his name.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nope. Will never vote for him nor any moderate Republican again.

Your gun rights are at far more risk from a moderate republican than a liberal dem in the WH.

Why?

Because the GOP majority in the house will never support a dem like BHO or Hillary on gun control....but...if a moderate republican in the WH bends over and asks for "common sense" gun laws, that same GOP majority will grudgingly give him what he wants, at least enough to turn the tide. Same with amnesty or a host of other issues.

This BTW is the same guy that thinks illegals are committing an "act of love" when they invade. Fuck him...that's all we need is someone who thinks like a lib, that the majority of the house feels compelled to support because he has an R next to his name.

You mean Ron Paul lukewarm fiscal conservative moderate Republican with a lifetime Club4Growth rating of 83% in 2006 that votes with Pelosi, Schumer and demshits against pro gun?

R     Ronald Paul TX
D Donald Payne NJ
D Nancy Pelosi CA
D David Price NC
D  Charles Rangel NY
D Steven Rothman NJ
D C. Ruppersberger MD
D Bobby Rush IL
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/109/house/1/votes/534/

The left called Bob Dole radical, dangerous and wrong. Sounds like you're regurgitating the same liberal bullshit.

The president firmly supports the weapons ban and his presumptive GOP rival for the White House, Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole (R-Kan.), supports its repeal.

Clinton administration officials underscored the contrast in a news conference Friday that featured representatives of the nation's law enforcement community and a display of weapons now outlawed.

"You can see a very clear choice between President Clinton's values and the values of the Republicans in Congress," said Vice President Al Gore. "Their approach is dangerous, radical and wrong and it will not stand."
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-03-23/news/mn-50373_1_weapons-ban

Total Government Employment Since 1962

(numbers in thousands)

1994 2,908 1,648 63 4,620

2007 2,636 1,427 63 4,127

http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/data-analysis-documentation/federal-employment-reports/historical-tables/total-government-employment-since-1962/

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Don't believe he could get through the primaries at this point. Now if the RNC made him their poster child down the road - might change things. One thing I believe is should he end up the candidate, the Dem's will win that spot.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:13:57 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:41:34 AM EDT
[#43]
No Jeb No!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top