Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2014 10:46:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#1]

That's hilarious.  I hope thousands can attend.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Now with moar poll
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:54:15 AM EDT
[#3]
That will make for some interesting YT videos that's for sure. Will probably not turn out how they hoped...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if this "progressive activist" is being paid for this?

Kind of like the the occutards.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Once the tards have to shit in the scrub and realize their is no food carts they will mosey off to whence they came.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Libtards mocking "freedom". They hate the idea of freedom and liberty.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Good. This is what liberal extremism looks like.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I love how progressives are all about "the rule of law," nowadays.  The same people were all about sticking to the man just a couple years ago, now they say the American people should have 100% obedience to the government.    This is why I truly hate these people.  FYI, not all liberals are like that.  I know some people that vote democrat, have world views that make me , but are pretty decent people otherwise.  But then you have these hypocritical assholes that are constantly doing anything they can to stir the pot...and they are too fucking stupid to realize that the things they used to bitch about during the GWB admin ("OBEY," the patriot act, "war on terror," insanely rich "1%ers" throwing money most people can't even comprehend at political and campaign oriented goals, natural disasters [for those that don't remember, Bush caused hurricane Katrina because he hates black people]) but yet, the current "progressive" administration has done literally every fucking one of those things, or at least renewed it, in some cases taken it to a whole new level, but now since it is their guy, these very same "fight the power" progressives are all about obedience to the "rule of law" ..............or else.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#10]
He should drag all the cows they killed over to them and make a grave yard
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love how progressives are all about "the rule of law," nowadays.  The same people were all about sticking to the man just a couple years ago, now they say the American people should have 100% obedience to the government.    This is why I truly hate these people.  FYI, not all liberals are like that.  I know some people that vote democrat, have world views that make me , but are pretty decent people otherwise.  But then you have these hypocritical assholes that are constantly doing anything they can to stir the pot...and they are too fucking stupid to realize that the things they used to bitch about during the GWB admin ("OBEY," the patriot act, "war on terror," insanely rich "1%ers" throwing money most people can't even comprehend at political and campaign oriented goals, natural disasters [for those that don't remember, Bush caused hurricane Katrina because he hates black people]) but yet, the current "progressive" administration has done literally every fucking one of those things, or at least renewed it, in some cases taken it to a whole new level, but now since it is their guy, these very same "fight the power" progressives are all about obedience to the "rule of law" ..............or else.
View Quote

It is just extremism. It isn't good on either side, tbh.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:13:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because "their guy" is in charge. If we ever get a Republican president they will go back to fighting the "rule of law" like the Bush days. Will be amusing to see them start attacking the debt, the Patriot Act again, the NSA, and everything else. And I'm sure some "conservatives" here will be praising the same stuff that Obama did in which they used to be against.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Once the tards have to shit in the scrub and realize their is no food carts they will mosey off to whence they came.

View Quote

Once the tards have to shit in the scrub, and realize there are no food carts, they will mosey off from whence they came.

Lord help us...

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:23:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Their land, their rules
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That will make for some interesting YT videos that's for sure. Will probably not turn out how they hoped...
View Quote

Hope they are liveleak vids, allows for better content
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#16]
So who owns the land across the street?

The FED?

Will they round up, kill and bury the new age hippies for not paying grazing fees?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Hopefully they get rowdy enough to distract the cops from the Bundys
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's going to be like Occupy Wall Street - a bunch of hippies defecating everywhere, throwing trash on the ground, raping each other in tents, and doing a plethora of drugs
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's going to be like Occupy Wall Street - a bunch of hippies defecating everywhere, throwing trash on the ground, raping each other in tents, and doing a plethora of drugs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The irony of OWS is most of them didn't give a shit about the "cause."  It was a social event, a place to meet/pick up/ fuck chicks, buy/do drugs, etc.  It was just something to do.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:35:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As long as they don't harm a Desert Tortoise, what difference does it make?  They are going there simply to harass a farmer.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#22]
If he has replaced the bull the federales killed.........

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If he has replaced the bull the federales killed.........  
View Quote
What if he kept the bull they killed then drug it over to their "fest" site when the time was right

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#24]
I will take all the above for $200, alex.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Libtards mocking "freedom". They hate the idea of freedom and liberty.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:01:43 PM EDT
[#26]
If they get away with it, then we can just do what we want with the land right?

Im thinking machinegun shoot!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#27]

From the comments  

I imagine many will show up armed to protect Bundy’s land. Yet again, I do not see this ending well. National guard called in and all weapons confiscated in the interest of safety after one burning man is shot trying to sexually assault a cow.
TexasKnight

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#28]
I didn't know Volkswagon Golfs and Smart Cars were trail rated.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#29]
what what about the desert tortoises?

ahhh beat
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#30]
This makes me fantasize about an enormous man trap/pit giving way and swallowing every attendant whole.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

If they get away with it, then we can just do what we want with the land right?

Im thinking machinegun shoot!
View Quote
Now THERE is a reason to travel!!

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Burning man attendees aren't exactly well known for their respect for the rule of (drug) laws.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Burning man attendees aren't exactly well known for their respect for the rule of (drug) laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds like mass anonymous tipping is in store.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#34]
When does the ARFCOM chartered bus leave?

Sign me up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#35]
NV hometown shoot should be scheduled to coincide
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top