Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Veterans shouldn't have to pay taxes? Oh lawd...

This guy thinks way too highly of himself....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Veterans shouldn't have to pay taxes? Oh lawd...

Veterans: Veterans that have served in a combat theatre, that have seen enemy conflict, that have bore the burdens of war and come home forever changed have paid enough in taxes and should be exempt from local, state and federal taxes. Those that stood ready to defend our nation should be given every opportunity to excel through higher education and job security while also receiving the medical and disability benefits they have earned while in the service of our nations protection. This is a promise that was made to them and one that must be honored and protected from political gridlock.

This guy thinks way too highly of himself....

Yeah... I'm getting tired of this I served the country so I deserve special treatment crap. Were you drafted? No. That means you willingly signed on the dotted line. Its what you were paid to do. Why do you deserve special attention for it?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Underneath all the idiocy of his specific positions on stuff, is an elitist asshole who thinks that HE is a special little snowflake, and all public policy should revolve around what benefits him and his beliefs.

People like that are the worst people EVER to get anywhere near power, because they literally don't give a shit what happens to anyone else, as long as they get wht they want ... and fuck everyone else.

View Quote

You hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Irrelevant.  Because whether you'd have to pay for your training or the government would have to provide your training, you will be paying for that training.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

As for this particular idiot's proposal... does this mean the State of CT will be providing ranges, qualified marksmanship instructors, paid training time, and a quarterly training allowance of ammo?  Just like the Corps did for him?

Irrelevant.  Because whether you'd have to pay for your training or the government would have to provide your training, you will be paying for that training.

But your cost will be less if all the non-gun owning libs have to pay their "fair share" for something they don't use... like me paying for public schools as a widower with no kids.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But your cost will be less if all the non-gun owning libs have to pay their "fair share" for something they don't use... like me paying for public schools as a widower with no kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

As for this particular idiot's proposal... does this mean the State of CT will be providing ranges, qualified marksmanship instructors, paid training time, and a quarterly training allowance of ammo?  Just like the Corps did for him?

He doesn't envision training being an afternoon exercise, but literally a 2 week course.

Who the hell can take 2 weeks off every year just to take his stupid fucking course?

Sorry Mr. Employer, I need 2 weeks off to take an assault weapon course! Great way to find yourself without a job if your boss isn't a fan of that idea.

And supposing he lets you take two consec. weeks off, you'll have to tell your wife and kids "sorry, no amusement park this summer vacation, or ever again. daddy needs to take a 2 week course every year just to keep his guns. maybe bobby's daddy can take you instead."
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You've got freedom confused and mixed up with the tyranny of the masses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
sadly, there are some bootlicking Fudds that are applauding his approach.

can we just deport the Fudds to the UK or Australia?

Their government, their rules.

Why do you hate freedom? The people of CT decided.

Their vote, their rules.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Well he's actively scrubbing his Facebook of negative posts now. What a hypocrite, complains about CCDL doing it to him, he turns around and does it to others.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He doesn't envision training being an afternoon exercise, but literally a 2 week course.

Who the hell can take 2 weeks off every year just to take his stupid fucking course?

Sorry Mr. Employer, I need 2 weeks off to take an assault weapon course! Great way to find yourself without a job if your boss isn't a fan of that idea.

And supposing he lets you take two consec. weeks off, you'll have to tell your wife and kids "sorry, no amusement park this summer vacation, or ever again. daddy needs to take a 2 week course every year just to keep his guns. maybe bobby's daddy can take you instead."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

Freedom isn't easy. You can always move, bro.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#10]
That shit stain deleted my facebook comments and blocked me from posting.
I guess he didn't like me calling him GAYTA
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:26:14 PM EDT
[#11]
let's get him on ARFCOM.

Who hasn't he banned yet?

Any volunteers to coax him?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

let's get him on ARFCOM.

View Quote

I'm banned
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
let's get him on ARFCOM.

View Quote

HAS HE BEEN ALERTED OF HIS GIFT ACCOUNT?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
let's get him on ARFCOM.

A little birdie told me it got sent. Whether it was received or read, the little birdie does not know.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

let's get him on ARFCOM.

View Quote
I've invited him to arfcom and posted a link to this thread... then he promptly deleted it and blocked me.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

And what kind of pixie dust have you been smoking that makes you think the tards that would pass this inane plan would choose to would pass those costs on to everyone rather than just the evil assault weapon owners they want to fuck over?  Besides, how many of those non-gun owning libs already don't even pay taxes or are on the government tit?

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:29:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I have no idea what his actual firearms skills are, but he definitely has a hair-trigger when it comes to cleansing his FB page of posts that he doesn't like. Poor Bob Leach got Dan's banner-hammer.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have no idea what his actual firearms skills are, but he definitely has a hair-trigger when it comes to cleansing his FB page of posts that he doesn't like. Poor Bob Leach got Dan's banner-hammer.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p22/catmissile/Dan_Gaita.jpg

View Quote

I edited my last post...it's still there I think.

Funny thing is you would think he wouldn't ban me as I'm the RTC Chairman in my town

Bob
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I was an 0311 in the Reserves before I went active and went swinging with the wing. Does that mean I can has M16s, 203s, and grenades?

Funny, when you extend their logic out to its inevitable conclusion, it suddenly doesn't look so hot to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As others have said, he want us to have to do the same training he got in the armed services....

Well, I was an 0331.  Can I now buy MK19's and ammo?

Fuck this clown shoe waring ass monkey.

I was an 0311 in the Reserves before I went active and went swinging with the wing. Does that mean I can has M16s, 203s, and grenades?

Funny, when you extend their logic out to its inevitable conclusion, it suddenly doesn't look so hot to them.

Hmmmmm.....  I had a SADM detachment...  I can have a nuke?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#22]
fuck that guy!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lootie Lives!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#24]
lol

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#25]

<Does he pepper his angus?

or does his angus pepper him
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:10:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Might as well bump this for the day crew to keep this going for another day or two.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Choke yourself Marine
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Their vote, their rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
sadly, there are some bootlicking Fudds that are applauding his approach.

can we just deport the Fudds to the UK or Australia?
Their government, their rules.

Why do you hate freedom? The people of CT decided.

Their vote, their rules.
Your rights.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Obviously, no. But with all the idiots I see at the range, it would probably be a good thing
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Now he's going after CCDL with his latest blog posting. New GD thread here.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1617335_Dan_Gaita__The_Second_Amendment_and_Connecticut_Gun_Law_Litigation.html
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As others have said, he want us to have to do the same training he got in the armed services....

Well, I was an 0331.  Can I now buy MK19's and ammo?

Fuck this clown shoe waring ass monkey.

Lol, it is easier to transport than the MADM....Get Both!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#34]
The idiots in CT will probably elect this nut job asshole.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Hey - I understand some of my biggest fans are out here…. Let's catch up...http://www.scribd.com/doc/220101359/The-Second-Amendment-and-Connecticut-Gun-Law-Litigation

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:36:26 AM EDT
[#36]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/220101359/The-Second-Amendment-and-Connecticut-Gun-Law-Litigation
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#37]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/220101359/The-Second-Amendment-and-Connecticut-Gun-Law-Litigation
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:38:53 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

So before voting, what education should be required?
View Quote
Oh snap!

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

here's the link to the particular post in question:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=242452109291784&id=227553234115005

some random guy commented on the article and instantly Mr Gaita played the "I served" card:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

here's the link to the particular post in question:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=242452109291784&id=227553234115005

some random guy commented on the article and instantly Mr Gaita played the "I served" card:

It is a shame your perspective is against me rather than seeing mine as for you. But I did offer my life to protect your rights. What have you done to make our nation better?

Service guarantees CITIZENSHIP!

Would you like to know more?
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hey - I understand some of my biggest fans are out here…. Let's catch up...http://www.scribd.com/doc/220101359/The-Second-Amendment-and-Connecticut-Gun-Law-Litigation

View Quote

LOL.  If you are who you claim, I wouldn't exactly say we are some of your biggest fans.
 But, I'll bite.  Where, in the Costitution, does it say a person must be trained to own any kind of weapon?  Also, if, you claim the whole "well regulated mitlitia" thing refers to training, if someone does get said training, does that then entitle them to buy NFA items such as full auto, M203s, mortars, etc without a stamp?  Because, I was an 0311 and I want my M203.

ETA: OOPS.  My bad.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Dan, thanks for joining!

Welcome to AR15.com.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Can your ass not even cut and paste? Does this cheap ass Scrib shit net you a couple 15 odd cents everytime we click it or some shit?

Lazy POG fucker
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

As a  Marine I would say you are an embarrassment to the Marine Corps and you lack even the very basic understanding of what it means to serve in the armed forces.  You don't do it for personal gains, you don't do it to have tax free status, and you sure as fuck don't do it and then use that very limited time spent in the service of your country to justify the further restriction of the rights granted by God and protected by the BoR.  

You fucking disgust me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Can your ass not even cut and paste? Does this cheap ass Scrib shit net you a couple 15 odd cents everytime we click it or some shit?

Lazy POG fucker
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lazy POG fucker

Don't beat around the bush, tell the man how you really feel.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Democrat
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Can we get a mod to move us to the pit?
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lazy POG fucker

He's a goddamn embarassment. I hope he chokes on his fucking bloodstripes
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Hey gaita4ct, addressing potential constituents as "jack wagon" is bad, m'kay!
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

And here we go...
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Can we get a mod to move us to the pit?
View Quote

PIT THREAD! PIT THREAD!
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top