Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/20/2014 1:04:57 PM EDT
Fakahountas.

My wife watches the CBS Sunday Morning show, and they had a big fluff piece on her.
She will take the wind from Hitlery just like The Messiah, he who is all holy, our lord and savior, King Barakus the First.

Couldn't tell you exactly what it was about because I can stand to listen to any democrats.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What the fuck did you say?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
wut
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:10:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]
What are you saying?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#5]
CBS was doing a little fluff piece on Elizabeth Warren this morning. I think they have already picked out their 16 candidate and Hitlery isn't it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you post that you're drinking in the who's doing nothin thread?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#9]
wat
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Hillary Clinton/ Julian Castro  if I had to guess...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hillary Clinton/ Julian Castro  if I had to guess...
View Quote

That is a match made in Hell.

Unless Hillary can pull off lovable grandmother instead of hateful bitch, I think Warren will steal her thunder. All are bad though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Fauxcahontas said she wasn't going to run. Libs absolutely love her though. She is the one who came up with the "you didn't build that". She would make Obama look like Reagan
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I would love to see a contested Democrat race.

That would be good news for us…

The problem…

We have a serious problem on our side of the line where we expect total and extreme perfection in our candidate…

We expect purity.

And we had folks who stayed at home rather than vote for Romney because he was not perfect…

And the Democrats had Obama who didn't face any hard questions from his side all the while Sarah Palin was calling for a broken-convention after her establishment candidate (philanderer Gingrich) ran out of money and momentum.

We had a contested race all the way to the bitter end.

All the while, they had Obama coasting to cheering crowd to cheering crowd.

It would be good news for us if Elizabeth Warren ran, and forced Hillary to answer the *hard* questions from the left.

"Hillary, when you ran against Obama in the Colorado Primary in the 2008 run-up, you ran as a pro-gun Democrat, and claimed that you shot guns with your Dad growing up. That does not jive with the Democrat platform. Explain yourself…?-?"

It would be good to see Hillary forced into a corner, and forced to change positions in a Primary.

Romney faced pressure from the right, and was forced to move to the right on many issues.

If Hillary faces pressure from the left, and shows her true left colors, that could be a factor in alienating the "middle" voters…

And if we can get behind a "imperfect" conservative… Like we did with Reagan (had some anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-Union baggage)….  We might just have a chance…

But… If the Democrats pick a candidate early, and we fight it all out to a contested convention… We don't have a chance in heck...
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Gonna agree with the OP.

I think Elizabeth Warren will come out as the Dem candidate.   They'll let the Republicans chew up Hillary...then pull Warren out at the last minute....
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#15]
13er.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:40:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
13er.
View Quote

What's 13er about thinking Warren will steal Hillary's thunder? By the time 16 rolls around, it will be almost a decade since Obama beat her, she is now older with health issues, uglier, and has even more negatives against her (not that that point will matter with the softball questions the media will give her).

Again, I don't think she can pull off the lovable grandmother persona.

It is possible Warren would back off for a cabinet position and wait to run til after Hillary's term/s.

I always refer to Obama as something like lord and savior or King Barakus, it pisses off my Mother in law.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I kind of like Elizabeth Warren.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

...she's a minority -- dontcha know.    
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Dear God,

Please let the Democrats nominate Elizabeth Warren at their convention.

Amen.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dear God,

Amen.

View Quote

It does not matter who they put up. Half of us will stay at home because we will not support who ever the red side puts up.

The useful idiots will back who ever 100%.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:10:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fakahountas.

My wife watches the CBS Sunday Morning show, and they had a big fluff piece on her.
She will take the wind from Hitlery just like The Messiah, he who is all holy, our lord and savior, King Barakus the First.

Couldn't tell you exactly what it was about because I can stand to listen to any democrats.
View Quote

Are you trying to say Susan Warren?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The problem…

We have a serious problem on our side of the line where we expect total and extreme perfection in our candidate…

We expect purity.

And we had folks who stayed at home rather than vote for Romney because he was not perfect…

And the Democrats had Obama who didn't face any hard questions from his side all the while Sarah Palin was calling for a broken-convention after her establishment candidate (philanderer Gingrich) ran out of money and momentum.

It would be good news for us if Elizabeth Warren ran, and forced Hillary to answer the *hard* questions from the left.

"Hillary, when you ran against Obama in the Colorado Primary in the 2008 run-up, you ran as a pro-gun Democrat, and claimed that you shot guns with your Dad growing up. That does not jive with the Democrat platform. Explain yourself…?-?"

It would be good to see Hillary forced into a corner, and forced to change positions in a Primary.

Romney faced pressure from the right, and was forced to move to the right on many issues.

If Hillary faces pressure from the left, and shows her true left colors, that could be a factor in alienating the "middle" voters…

And if we can get behind a "imperfect" conservative… Like we did with Reagan (had some anti-gun, pro-abortion, pro-Union baggage)….  We might just have a chance…

But… If the Democrats pick a candidate early, and we fight it all out to a contested convention… We don't have a chance in heck...
View Quote

how about we get behind the TEA party candidate since dem-lites have failed us in the last 2 elections?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

you know she's a fucking communist, right?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fakahountas.

I thought Fakahountas was universally known as Elizabeth Warren, I guess I was wrong.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody. ... You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for; you hired workers the rest of us paid to educate; you were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that marauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory, and hire someone to protect against this, because of the work the rest of us did."
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#30]
You folks really can't let that woman take power, elected or not.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#31]
This is thrilling. I don't think most people know who she is.  Those that do are getting tired of the prog mentality.  I think Cruz would wipe the floor with her.  Not so, the Hildebeast.  She has been around a long time, and has a pedigree.  However, they're saying her health is not good, and she might not run because of it.  It pains me to say it, but she might just be unbeatable if she runs.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Obama can't risk the dems losing the White House in 2016. Even if he steps down and has Biden pardon him right before he leaves office he won't risk all his friends and compatriots going to prison and ruining his legacy. 2016 will be the most corrupted presidential election we have seen since JFK ran against Nixon.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

how about we get behind the TEA party candidate since dem-lites have failed us in the last 2 elections?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem…

We expect purity.

Exactly.

My point exactly.

Reagan would have been called (your words) "dem-lite" with his pro-union, pro-abortion, anti-gun, and compromise with Democrats trip-ups from his Governorship if he were to run today…

The purist ideology is killing the conservative movement…
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Elizabeth Warren would be the downfall of America.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#36]
ANOTHER law professor president?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:46:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lizzy Warren Pocahontas
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Exactly.

My point exactly.

Reagan would have been called (your words) "dem-lite" with his pro-union, pro-abortion, anti-gun, and compromise with Democrats trip-ups from his Governorship if he were to run today…

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem…

We expect purity.

Exactly.

My point exactly.

you do realize that romney was the one guy who couldn't run against obamacare, the single most unpopular policy of our times? WTF thought that was a good idea?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I thought Fakahountas was universally known as Elizabeth Warren, I guess I was wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fakahountas.

My bad I can't keep the commie cunts straight
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:16:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fakahountas.

See, the White Man even tool away her name

And her as President would be America's Trail of Tears.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:17:04 PM EDT
[#42]
If Hillary doesn't run, it would be wide open on the Democratic side, just as it is already on the Republican side.

As a matter of fact, it would the GOP's race to lose.

I've never seen a presidential race that depended so much on the decisions of just one person.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Lie-awatha?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The party is over, you get the doors and I'll get the lights ...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear God,

Amen.

It does not matter who they put up. Half of us will stay at home because we will not support who ever the red side puts up.

The useful idiots will back who ever 100%.

The party is over, you get the doors and I'll get the lights ...  

The party is not over yet, we will just have a lib female POTUS is all.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:25:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

are you high?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

are you high?

Wait.

Wut?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:28:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:34:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I sure hope so, Rand would crush her according to every professional poll I've seen.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top