Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. If he is the candidate ill vote for the Constitution party candidate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
No.  God no!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
King has every desire to stab gun owners in the back. That would just be the beginning of his betrayal.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He can get fucked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:30:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
The man is so delusional that he actually thinks he is a viable candidate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#7]
No thanks. We already have one terrorist sympathizer in the White House.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess they figure if they throw enough RINOs against the primary wall one might stick.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:27:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Did anyone mention his stupid 1000 foot carry idea yet?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47428.html

What an asshole.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I guess they figure if they throw enough RINOs against the primary wall one might stick.
View Quote

It worked before. Sure they sucked in the general election but they got their guy through the primaries.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:32:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I hope he jumps into the primaries, it will be fun watching him find out that the rest of the country thinks he's a commie cocksucker  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) on Thursday questioned why anyone needs to own assault weapons, reiterating his support for a ban on such firearms.
"I voted for the assault weapon ban back in 1994. My father was a police officer. I really don't know why people need assault weapons," King said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Nuff said.
I hope he jumps into the primaries, it will be fun watching him find out that the rest of the country thinks he's a commie cocksucker  

Though he was fine with assault weapons when the IRA was using them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
New York GOP Rep. Peter King is undecided about a 2016 presidential run and starkly behind the presumptive front-runners when it comes to fundraising and organization.

But the 11-term congressman clearly has a full-fledged campaign to convince Americans the government must remain vigilant against the constant threat of terror and to warn them about the GOP being overtaken by what he considers the party's isolationist wing -- led by likely White House hopefuls Sens. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

“I don’t want them to become the dominant view,” he told FoxNews.com this week. “They are dangerous to the country and the [Republican] Party. At the very least, this has given me an opportunity to keep the party from becoming so isolationist. There needs to be another voice out there.”

King didn’t use Congress’ spring break to revisit the key presidential-campaign state of New Hampshire, but he still had a busy week on the national stage -- unapologetically pressing his points about the United States needing to remain tough on foreign policy as well as national security and intelligence.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/20/ny-gop-rep-king-unsure-about-white-house-run-but-his-campaign-message-appears/?intcmp=latestnews
View Quote

King is out of touch with most of the nation. He draws his view on life from a combination of D.C. and NYC and we can see how well Republicans are doing in those areas.......
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#13]
The only thing that would make his run better would be McCain as a running mate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:01:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Even if he does run he will never win.  He's a control freak and a one trick pony.  Whenever he's on TV the only thing he is talking about is counter terrorism and the need for more regulations.  He doesn't have the kind of $$$ that would be needed and I can't see either the people or the party getting behind him.  He may end up as a running mate, -  perhaps.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#15]
He's another rino/democrat lite/elitist.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#16]
POS drunk.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd literally write in my own name and hope for the best before I voted for that cocksmoker
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Between him and Christie, they'll do juuuuust enough to screw up rand/cruz.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

"I voted for the assault weapon ban back in 1994. My father was a police officer. I really don't know why people need assault weapons," King said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I'm not a hunter, but I understand people who want to hunt. I understand people who live in rough neighborhoods or have a small business and want to maintain a pistol to protect themselves so long as they're properly vetted and licensed. But an assault weapon, listen, I'm sure 99 percent of people who own assault weapons are good Americans, but to give that potential to a mass murderer who would be able to outarm the police, who as we saw could carry out the worst devastation."

King continued, "Why the issue of an assault weapon should even be on the table, why we want to identify with that when it’s a vocal minority, but it is a minority who support these weapons."
View Quote

If he said any of that recently he's severely out of touch with gun owners and Americans in general.

Nearly everyone who owns guns owns an AR nowadays.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#20]
That shit-suck can jump into a ceiling fan.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm done voting for RINO's.

Not gonna do it again.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If he said any of that recently he's severely out of touch with gun owners and Americans in general.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I voted for the assault weapon ban back in 1994. My father was a police officer. I really don't know why people need assault weapons," King said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I'm not a hunter, but I understand people who want to hunt. I understand people who live in rough neighborhoods or have a small business and want to maintain a pistol to protect themselves so long as they're properly vetted and licensed. But an assault weapon, listen, I'm sure 99 percent of people who own assault weapons are good Americans, but to give that potential to a mass murderer who would be able to outarm the police, who as we saw could carry out the worst devastation."

King continued, "Why the issue of an assault weapon should even be on the table, why we want to identify with that when it’s a vocal minority, but it is a minority who support these weapons."

He said it Jan 3, 2013 He has been consistently antigun for a long time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OHH HELL NOOO!!!
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

LOL like King would give us any worth a shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worrying about the 2016 election is pointless now.

Let us take the US Senate, get rid of Boehner and maybe a few other inept House reps and start making progress dismantling the Obama failure.

Supreme court picks... the conservative wing is getting very old.

LOL like King would give us any worth a shit.

King is a joke and won't run for POTUS.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't even know if King could run as a Democrat here in TX.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#28]
libtard idiot!
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy!
View Quote

I remember that dickface  was advocating for 1,000 foot gun free zones around schools or some shit like that. Mega asshole.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Lol.

No thanks.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck him and FUCK BHO
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I remember that dickface  was advocating for 1,000 foot gun free zones around schools or some shit like that. Mega asshole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that guy!

Not around schools. Around politicians.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top