Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2014 7:51:30 PM EDT
I was out of the country when they were cleared, so I might have missed it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Nancy Grace.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Never trust a person with close set eyes. She reminds me of a hoot owl, a skanky cunt hoot owl.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Dipped into a barrel of Massengill, she would react as a Toon in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck Nancy Grace.
View Quote

+1 She's never had an original thought. Her primary profession is offering mind numbing statements to inflame brain dead viewers. When they put that crap on in the break room, I leave.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dipped into a barrel of Massengill, she would react as a Toon in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

That's fucking poetry right there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#7]

She owes America an even bigger apology
for flashing that hideous tit when she was
on Dancing With the Stars.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.
Been absent a bit, trying to catch up.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#9]
That shrill cunt will never apologize for any of her bullshit. Fuck her.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Nancy Grace is the grim fucking reaper.

She's made her fame and fortune primarily from child abduction murders. Every time a child gets murdered and it goes high profile she swoops in and sensationalizes it for ratings. She gets a gleam in her eyes talking about that shit day after day. There is such a thing as reporting child murders, then there is Nancy Grace who enjoys and profits from it.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Probably not, she didn't for George Zimmerman and as a champion of "law and order" seemed to advocate anarchy when Casey Anthony got off.

FWIW Neal Boortz was 100% against the lacrosse players when that happened too, he tried to backpedal badly.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should sell that on t-shirts.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#13]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfrFz-Ogypw

This video answers your question in the best way possible.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Probably not, she didn't for George Zimmerman and as a champion of "law and order" seemed to advocate anarchy when Casey Anthony got off.

FWIW Neal Boortz was 100% against the lacrosse players when that happened too, he tried to backpedal badly.
View Quote

I missed that with Boortz. Got a link? I believe you, but would like to see it for my own personal amusement.

I like him, but he's stuck his foot in it and been on the wrong side of an issue a few times.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I used to love listening to Neal but he did make it very clear that he absolutely loathed jock/sports guys.  Also, sometimes he would cut people off who were trying to say one things and he mistakenly assumed they were taking the other side of an argument, I always felt embarrassed for him when he would do that.  

I was out of the country when the duke lacrosse thing was going on though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#16]
A loud mouthed fool who tries to incite a mob for financial gain.

I wouldn't expect much out of her and that way you'll never be disappointed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I used to love listening to Neal but he did make it very clear that he absolutely loathed jock/sports guys.  Also, sometimes he would cut people off who were trying to say one things and he mistakenly assumed they were taking the other side of an argument, I always felt embarrassed for him when he would do that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Boortz's "church of the painful truth" means he doesn't take calls about abortion.  Other than that he's indistinguishable from every other conservative talk radio host.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Wendy Murphy rode the train against the Duke boys until long after it was obvious the case was bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Never trust a person with close set eyes. She reminds me of a hoot owl, a skanky cunt hoot owl.
View Quote

She reminds me of a pig.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Grace took a vehemently pro-prosecution position throughout the 2006 Duke University lacrosse case, in which Crystal Gail Mangum, a stripper and North Carolina Central University student, falsely accused three members of Duke University's men's lacrosse team of raping her at a party. Prior to Duke suspending its men's lacrosse team's season, she sarcastically noted on the air, "I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacrosse game over a little thing like gang rape!" and "Why would you go to a cop in an alleged gang rape case, say, and lie and give misleading information?"[26] After the disbarment of District Attorney Mike Nifong, Attorney General Roy Cooper pronounced all three players innocent of the rape charges made by Mangum and Nifong.[27] On the following broadcast of her show, Grace did not appear and a substitute reporter, Jane Velez-Mitchell, announced the removal of all charges.[28]
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:13:35 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't understand why anyone watches her.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:21:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because - as an earlier poster noted - they're brain dead.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nancy Grace is the grim fucking reaper.

She's made her fame and fortune primarily from child abduction murders. Every time a child gets murdered and it goes high profile she swoops in and sensationalizes it for ratings. She gets a gleam in her eyes talking about that shit day after day. There is such a thing as reporting child murders, then there is Nancy Grace who enjoys and profits from it.  
View Quote

+1000

Very well put.  

She is a malignant cunt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

She reminds me of a pig.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She reminds me of a pig.
Why  ya gotta go and insult pigs like that?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#26]
You just know that bitch has got a cunt full of teeth, and a jar full of penises in her refrigerator.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#27]
She's a bottom feeder with ambulance chasers and tobacco company lawyers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#28]
No she never apologized nor did she ever appear on any show when evidence of the Lacrosse players innocence was released. She is a bitch of the highest order.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm still waiting for Nancy Grace's parents to apologize for breeding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife says that all the time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

Well, when I had cable, and I recommend everyone get rid of cable, I would watch her only when a case she ranted about went the opposite direction. I watched just for her meltdowns.

She is probably one of the worst people on television, and frankly, that's saying a lot. There's nothing worse than an egomaniac who isn't as smart as they think.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I missed that with Boortz. Got a link? I believe you, but would like to see it for my own personal amusement.

I like him, but he's stuck his foot in it and been on the wrong side of an issue a few times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With him railing on the players probably a week after the case broke, after they got cleared he didn't really mention it, a couple of people who called the show would mention that incident when he was on a tear about something. I looked on youtube but cant find it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#33]
No.  Because she is undoubtedly still convinced that they did it.  After all, they were rich white kids and that poor woman was....   ,well.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#34]
She is in entertainment...they don't have to admit wrongdoing.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

She owes America an even bigger apology
for flashing that hideous tit when she was
on Dancing With the Stars.

View Quote

Also there was the gas incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDljSyiqJM0

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You just know that bitch has got a cunt full of teeth, and a jar full of penises in her refrigerator.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Grace took a vehemently pro-prosecution position throughout the 2006 Duke University lacrosse case, in which Crystal Gail Mangum, a stripper and North Carolina Central University student, falsely accused three members of Duke University's men's lacrosse team of raping her at a party. Prior to Duke suspending its men's lacrosse team's season, she sarcastically noted on the air, "I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacrosse game over a little thing like gang rape!" and "Why would you go to a cop in an alleged gang rape case, say, and lie and give misleading information?"[26] After the disbarment of District Attorney Mike Nifong, Attorney General Roy Cooper pronounced all three players innocent of the rape charges made by Mangum and Nifong.[27] On the following broadcast of her show, Grace did not appear and a substitute reporter, Jane Velez-Mitchell, announced the removal of all charges.[28]

KC Johnson on his  investigative  blog took the entire Duke administration down, the Durham police department,  the DNA lab that fabricated false results,  the group of 88 libtgard professors and got Nifong disbarred and exposed the CGM for the liar that she is.     http://durhamwonderland.blogspot.com/    The guy was a true hero as he faced down the entire Duke university admin and liberal professors that tried to destroy him.  

Nancy Grace on the other hand chose to take sides with Nifong and the crooked police force and then  hide when the truth was exposed.    Maybe Grace  can now get CGM out of jail for the stabbing  murder of her boyfriend - after all Grace probably  believes she is innocent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top