BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/18/2014 9:26:36 PM EDT
Guys,

I'm here in Denver on business.

There's a huge "smoke out" planned for Easter Sunday. They're calling it Weedster Sunday.

The town, the airport, the streets are all packed with stoners. The city is expecting 300,000 stoners on Sunday.

That is all
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Guys,

There's a huge "smoke out" planned for Easter Sunday. They're calling it Weedster Sunday.

The town, the airport, the streets are all packed with stoners. The city is expecting 300,000 stoners on Sunday.

That is all
View Quote

Uh, can anyone say 420?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Murica  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Uh, can anyone say 420?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all

Uh, can anyone say 420?

It is nice to have a cultural guide on the board.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#4]
So, they'll have 300k consumers in their city spending money, instead of costing tax payers $80+ a day to lock them up to have less freedom?  OTay
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, just reporting in from the field.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, they'll have 300k consumers in their city spending money, instead of costing tax payers $80+ a day to lock them up to have less freedom?  OTay
View Quote

What he said .
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all
View Quote

use fire.  nuke it from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.  the collective IQ of Denver will go up by a couple hundred million percent.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#8]
lol duh
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:41:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What he said .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said .

But you gotta add the "OMFG, all those drugs will cause deaths from driving, jumping off roofs, and random shootings!", but yet we don't ever fucking consider the deaths from pain clinics!  

Ask a cop how many marijuana DUI arrests they've made verses prescriptions and alcohol!  Ask a cop how many domestics they've been to with stoned people!  

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all
View Quote

You, sir, are a master of the obvious.

Thank God New York sent you here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#12]
whats the issue?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:20:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But you gotta add the "OMFG, all those drugs will cause deaths from driving, jumping off roofs, and random shootings!", but yet we don't ever fucking consider the deaths from pain clinics!  

Ask a cop how many marijuana DUI arrests they've made verses prescriptions and alcohol!  Ask a cop how many domestics they've been to with stoned people!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said .

You're going to get AIDS from a marijuana needle, if you don't overdose.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Just Denver, I would think that most of Colorado would be.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:28:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all

Yes, I am on special assignment.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:46:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Just walked back from a pizza place with leftovers.

Homeless dude asked for some.

I told him all I had were crusts, but he was cool with it. I gave the dude a crust.

Must have had the munchies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#19]
You should have stocked up on Gatorade and Doritos. You could have made a fucking mint.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#20]
This just in: people smoke THE MARY-JANE on the twentieth day of the fourth month of the year.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#21]
It'll be a profitable day for the restaurants in the area.  Expect hour + waits on pizza delivery.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:46:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Expect hour + waits on pizza delivery.
View Quote

When I was delivering pizza, one night we had a really good regular customer call like fifteen fukken minutes before we closed to place a delivery order. My shift leader said the guy orders all the time so I assented to delivering the pizza after-hours -- basically, I bought this guy's pizza with money out of my bank, closed out the check, then clocked out, and drove over to his place like twenty minutes after the store was closed.

When I got there-- and this is some real stereotypical shit, but I swear to God it's true --the guy buzzes me into his building, and when he opens the door...

You remember that shit from Scooby Doo back when, when they'd shove open the doors of the mystery machine and the cloud of purple smoke would drift out? Yes. That. No shit. This guy's place just reeked of weed - he must've been smoking for hours. But he was, in laughably stereotypical stoner fashion, super excited to be getting pizza, and he paid up for his pies and his soda and gave me a fifteen dollar tip on top of it all.

I got to say, it was a good day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 12:28:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Denver always had the 420 smoke out event before legalization.

picture taken in 2010 in front of the capital building.

cops don't do shit as long as nothing violent happens.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:23:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Gun nut come togehter near some creek to shoot MG's and other weapons of war .

OMG the chilllens
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:25:57 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Guys,

That is all
View Quote
Don't worry. most will forget what weekend it is supposed to be, the rest will be too stoned to make it there.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:36:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Denver always had the 420 smoke out event before legalization.

picture taken in 2010 in front of the capital building.

cops don't do shit as long as nothing violent happens.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/21/article-0-09387A31000005DC-401_634x382_popup.jpg
View Quote

lotta fatties in (not the ones you smoke) in that thread....
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:56:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#29]
The only reason to go is to get laid.

Coming South by any chance?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:59:53 AM EDT
[#30]
How come you never see 300,000 martini drinkers getting together to yell "Duuuuuuuude, oh my god, this shit is soooooo awesome!"

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:02:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:05:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all
View Quote

Dope of Peace  
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:07:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:07:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Denver, like any other large or small city, has always been full of stoners. They just don't care to hide it any more.
View Quote

Get out of Denver Lebowski!   Get out of here deadbeat!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:14:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Congratulations. We have a town here named Keene that is pothead central. Always the smell of pot smoke in the open, dazed-looking people, random hippie protests over who cares what including fat hippie women baring their saggy breasts and the atonal "thump thump thump" drums that accompany their every protest...and yes, they do steal to feed their habit.

It used to be a place where things like shoes were made and exported. Not so much, now.

Enjoy your new culture of people moving very slowly and not getting much done except protesting something.

A common scene in Keene.

It's their religion.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:14:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:15:55 AM EDT
[#37]
There won't be a Chip-A-Hoy cookie left in that town after this weekend!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:16:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

ding ding winner.

J-
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:16:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Yep.  There are more undesirables in Denver that I noticed in my latest trip to Boulder.

Good thing I live 4+ hours from both.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:17:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Just Denver, I would think that most of Colorado would be.  
View Quote
That would be about as asinine as saying that all of Tennessee must be like Memphis.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#41]
I am not shocked by this revelation.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#42]
It's 420 weekend.  

It's like Mardi Gras, only with pot (never been, but you can't not know about it around here).

I stay away from the city (and boulder), especially today.

This one is especially big because of the legalization thing that happened.  (lots of personalities showing up according to the news).
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:24:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Guys,

That is all
View Quote

News flash, every city in the US is full of stoners.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:27:13 AM EDT
[#44]
<SNIP>

Quoted:

View Quote

Ask a cop about this murder.

Or this "jumper".
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:30:57 AM EDT
[#45]
I can only imagine the IV pot needles that will be littering the streets.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:31:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
<SNIP>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
<SNIP>

Quoted:

Wow! You found ONE!!!

Let's save it and wrap it around ourselves like a tattered-old security blanket

Now, let's see how many ALCOHOL related domestic violence incidents happened that very same day.

(too many to print? - crickets...)
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:33:25 AM EDT
[#47]
I miss CO.  I fucking hated denver when i lived there.  What a fucking mess.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:35:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Too bad there isn't 300,000 people showing up in Connecticut displaying "Illegal" assault rifles or 300,000 people showing up for gun rights
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:35:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
<SNIP>

Or this "jumper".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
<SNIP>

Quoted:

Or this "jumper".

If it saves just one life....
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wow! You found ONE!!!

Now, let's see how many ALCOHOL related domestic violence incidents happened that very same day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<SNIP>

Quoted:

Wow! You found ONE!!!

So you're OK with this?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top