Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2014 4:28:44 PM EDT
Per the NRA facebook page....life memberships available for LTO and expiring on 4-27-14....good deal for those still looking...NRA $500 lifetime memberships
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I am glad I payed 300 last year.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I spent $1150 to get to Benefactor
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Rather than bragging about past deals, how about encouraging new membership?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweet, may have to sign up the GF!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

www.nra-2014.org usually runs deals all the time but they are currently redirecting to regular NRA Membership homepage.  Haven't seen $300 Lifetime memberships since 2013.  I do post them when they are available.  I recently upgraded from Patron to Benefactor for a great price after pre-registering for the NRA convention.  I'm sure they will have great deals in Indy if you are attending
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

www.nra-2014.org usually runs deals all the time but they are currently redirecting to regular NRA Membership homepage.  Haven't seen $300 Lifetime memberships since 2013.  I do post them when they are available.  I recently upgraded from Patron to Benefactor for a great price after pre-registering for the NRA convention.  I'm sure they will have great deals in Indy if you are attending
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

did you click on link in OP? ETA: I misread your post.....sorry
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Can I sign up my 14 year old son for this? I am already a Life Member.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Didn't they have $100 or $150 lifetime memberships a year or so ago after Sandy Hook?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Didn't they have $100 or $150 lifetime memberships a year or so ago after Sandy Hook?
View Quote

Not that cheap. They have been offered for $300
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Just upgraded to endowment for $250

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

link?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Can I sign up my 14 year old son for this? I am already a Life Member.
View Quote

You could sign up your dog too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm too cheap to become an NRA Life member.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Does anyone know if you can do the ez pay for the $500.00 life membership? I see it listed but no option to choose it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#17]
They're also selling $250. Endowment memberships, too!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you have to call for the $250 upgrade to endowment?

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if you can do the ez pay for the $500.00 life membership? I see it listed but no option to choose it.
View Quote

I did see that there is no EZ pay for the $500 deal, only lump sum payment per their facebook page.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:10:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

same question? linky?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:46:51 AM EDT
[#21]
I wish I had an extra $500.00 bucks right now....That's a pretty good deal...

I blew my monthly extra spending cash on a Bushy Lower 2 weeks ago...

Fuk!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:51:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Got to go sign up the spousal unit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:00:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought I made out like a bandit by getting life for $300.  A few upgrades later and I realized I still had the same Life membership, albeit with an "Benefactor" endorsement, for more than the $1000 a life membership costs.

Well played, NRA.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:04:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

same question? linky?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

same question? linky?

www.nra-2014.org is what I used around February.  That link goes back to the main NRA Membership page now.  I believe they pulled it down as they are offering upgrades at that price.dealing with Indy and possible at the Convention.  Just check that site in a few months.  

I used www.nra-2013.org and www.nra-2014.org for going form Lifetime -> Endowment $250- -> Patron $250.  Maybe be on the look out for www.nra-2015.org

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:11:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I thought I made out like a bandit by getting life for $300.  A few upgrades later and I realized I still had the same Life membership, albeit with an "Benefactor" endorsement, for more than the $1000 a life membership costs.

Well played, NRA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well played, NRA.

Where is the info on the upgrade packages and what they are good for? I don't see it on the website.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:12:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Where is the info on the upgrade packages and what they are good for? I don't see it on the website.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well played, NRA.

The info can be found at this link
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well played, NRA.

There is literally nothing on the new membership page that says anything about upgrading. Thanks for your time though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:24:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is literally nothing on the new membership page that says anything about upgrading. Thanks for your time though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well played, NRA.

Did you read my post?  Those links are directing traffic to the membership page.  When those links were active they were providing the discounts for the upgrades.  Keep your eye out in GD or check the links yourself.  They come up often.  You might have to wait until the 2015 link though.  Or you can call the NRA and pay $2000 for an Endowment upgrade.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:30:04 AM EDT
[#29]

That is what I am saying. What IS an endowment upgrade?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:37:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is what I am saying. What IS an endowment upgrade?
View Quote

Click any of those links.  You see the option for memberships?  Now in the gray boxes click the one that says "Endowment, Patron, Benefactor Memberships"

I know this may be difficult for you so I will just paste everything I can find from there

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well played, NRA.

i saw what you did there
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#32]
And yet STILL no info as to what level means from the next. Just price differences with the same "perks" listed for all.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And yet STILL no info as to what level means from the next. Just price differences with the same "perks" listed for all.
View Quote

I don't think there are any extra "perks".

My understanding is it's just a title upgrade depending on your contribution level.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are titles.  That's it.  They are just official recognition for support above Life...or what they call "Super Life."  You get nothing of consequence.

• You can vote on more stuff...or you can lose the ballots like I do.

• You get a different name badge color if you go to an NRA event...and sometimes get special recognition at such events.  Someone here mentioned that Wayne stopped when he saw their badge at an event to thank them and shake their hand.

• You get different stickers/patches/lapel pins, that state your super life level instead of "Life Member".

• You have lame bragging rights.

• The NRA will bug you even more for additional donations...because you will then be the equivalent of a Vegas whale in their eyes.

The levels above Life are just nice recognition of your additional support.  Many get Life and consider themselves done.  For those folks, these levels really don't have any value.  In contrast, I like to send in more periodically...usually after some left-wing anti-2A politician pisses me off.  For someone who does that, these levels can give you official recognition of those additional contributions.  Of course, even when you max out, they have other double secret levels.

Of course, it's also a good idea to support some of the other 2A orgs out there as well.  I usually try to spread it around a bit.  VCDL makes the NRA look like pussies.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They are titles.  That's it.  They are just official recognition for support above Life...or what they call "Super Life."  You get nothing of consequence.

• You get a different name badge color if you go to an NRA event...and sometimes get special recognition at such events.  Someone here mentioned that Wayne stopped when he saw their badge at an event to thank them and shake their hand.

• You get different stickers/patches/lapel pins, that state your super life level instead of "Life Member".

• The NRA will bug you even more for additional donations...because you will then be the equivalent of a Vegas whale in their eyes.

The levels above Life are just nice recognition of your additional support.  Many get Life and consider themselves done.  For those folks, these levels really don't have any value.  In contrast, I like to send in more periodically...usually after some left-wing anti-2A politician pisses me off.  For someone who does that, these levels can give you official recognition of those additional contributions.  Of course, even when you max out, they have other double secret levels.

Of course, it's also a good idea to support some of the other 2A orgs out there as well.  I usually try to spread it around a bit.  VCDL makes the NRA look like pussies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been a member of Virginia Citizens since 2005 or so  ... and I'm a NY'er.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
yup

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me, too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Me, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me, too.

I don't know but I wouldn't bet on ever seeing that deal again.....
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

$300.

But I think you can still pay installments.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are no good, Sir.

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I wish I had an extra $500.00 bucks right now....That's a pretty good deal...

I blew my monthly extra spending cash on a Bushy Lower 2 weeks ago...

Fuk!!!
View Quote

Pretty sure you can make payments.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to, broke as fuck right now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 5:17:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so far $250 I can upgrade to endowed......interdasting
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top