User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All three work well. Owned a bunch of glocks a couple of xds and own a shield 9mm right now. I've put enough rounds through all 3 to trust my life with any of them.
View Quote

Sir, if you wish to participate in a Holy War thread, kindly take up a particular brand and march bravely on. There is no room for the crazy notion that three different well-selling pistols might all be decent in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For me....XD.  Fits my hand, shoots where I aim, goes bang when I pull the trigger.

To each their own.
View Quote

This for me as well. I do have some Glocks as well
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Have owned all three...sticking with my Glock.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You seem ... familiar.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhhh it's good to be back. Even as a 13er

You seem ... familiar.

Shit just got real
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Glock because I have too much money invested in mags, parts, etc to change now.  
I would be very tempted to switch to the M&P if S&W made a M&P 45C sized 9mm.
View Quote

Yep, I still cannot figure out WHY they haven't figured this out, the Glock 19 is one of the best selling handguns on the market.  
I'm pretty much even on the Glock and M&P though, both have pluses and minuses.  If pressed to purchase one now, it would probably be a Glock, but only because I know enough about them to take one fully apart in less than a minute.  I need to take an M&P armorers course when it's available and time/money permits so I can learn more about them.  The M&P9 I shot was one hell of a pistol though, the APEX upgrades make all the difference.

The XD? It works, and works very well, but they just sit entirely too high in my hand and don't feel nearly as nice to shoot.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Just wanted to post a new pic of the better option
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top