Quoted:
Ecigs are incredibly retarded.

View Quote

Less retarded than lung cancer.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lame. Vaping is SO 2012. It's all about Highlighting now.
http://i.imgur.com/vNlcrHp.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We don't look nearly as stupid as a 350 pound basement dweller with full tacticool regalia including helmet, plate carrier, a 100 lbs backpack and a tier 1 M4 style carbine at a 3 gun match.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/Couch-Commando/Snapshot_20131126_5_zps507ff691.jpg

Must....not....photoshop.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We don't look nearly as stupid as a 350 pound basement dweller with full tacticool regalia including helmet, plate carrier, a 100 lbs backpack and a tier 1 M4 style carbine at a 3 gun match.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/Couch-Commando/Snapshot_20131126_5_zps507ff691.jpg

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There is a reason I used the most absurd sight I've ever seen among gun owners as the counter example.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be so sure of yourself.
There is a reason I used the most absurd sight I've ever seen among gun owners as the counter example.

To be fair the guy in your avatar is an airsofter.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, yes you MUST
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Ah, have at it.

I'll just get my revenge with a drawing
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, there is vaping, then there is vaping while wearing a hipster dufus hat and wearing your eCig around your neck with a lanyard.
View Quote

I have a theory on why so many douche bag hipfools wear those wannabe fedoras... they are dress shopping with mommy being freed from the basement.... they find a fedora wannabe in the hat section of jcpenny and think "NICE hat" not realizing they are for women.

Fedora have brims think Indiana Jones not showgirls.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but you're surrounded by aerosol chemical cocktails every day.

It's called hairspray
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do whatever you want in your own home, just keep your aerosol chemical cocktails the hell away from me in public.

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but you're surrounded by aerosol chemical cocktails every day.

It's called hairspray

Never been in a coffee shop when a gaggle of older women come in with their perfume loud enough to strangle a moose?  Gag.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't get the hate for vapers.  I dont smoke, never have, never will.  All my friends do (figure that one out).  Most of them switched to vaping.  Some for health reasons, some for their children, some said its a shitload cheaper for them than standard cigs.

All its done for me is make it much easier for me to hang around them comfortably.  All I've seen so far is win for all involved.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Ocleavage ly Posted By XCRmonger:

View All Quotes
Ocleavage ly Posted By XCRmonger:
Quoted:

Needs more cleavage.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, there is vaping, then there is vaping while wearing a hipster dufus hat and wearing your eCig around your neck with a lanyard.
View Quote

I vape and those in the picture are giant chodes! Such a beta/cringe picture wearing the thing around their neck.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Smokers don't hang their rigs around their necks on lanyards.  

Cigarettes don't look like multi-colored duck calls.

Smokers (that I know) don't have lengthy discussions about modding cigarettes, flavor additives and cool add-ons.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

it looks like they're smoking, so does smoking look gay?

Smokers don't hang their rigs around their necks on lanyards.  

Cigarettes don't look like multi-colored duck calls.

Smokers (that I know) don't have lengthy discussions about modding cigarettes, flavor additives and cool add-ons.  

Ain't that the truth!They are like ricers.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Why dont they make the vapors invisible?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd rather be around people vaping than smoking, but yes, they do look dumb.  The fact that the end of their e-cigs light up like a real cigarette makes it look even more stupider looking.
View Quote

FIFY

Only 1 brand of ecig lights up and its the worst one on the market.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Does this look stupid?

Or am i all the sudden a ghey ass hipster cause i felt like quitting the coffin nails and using an alternative?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:11:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Adult baby pacifiers.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's the skinny jeans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does this look stupid?

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q154/lcoates33/Vaper/20140406_144806_zpszflzifhm.jpg

Or am i all the sudden a ghey ass hipster cause i felt like quitting the coffin nails and using an alternative?

It's the skinny jeans.

No skinny jeans here... Wife unit demands room for the occasional ball tug.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd rather be around people vaping than smoking, but yes, they do look dumb.  The fact that the end of their e-cigs light up like a real cigarette makes it look even more stupider looking.

FIFY

It was a joke, but thank you anyway.  

While I think it looks stupid, I'm glad it helps people stop smoking.

Reading some of the posts here, now that I think about it, I think a lot of those I have seen vaping would look stupid either way.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#20]
I vape.

But, I try to be subtle about it and don't feel the need to rub it in everyone's face and wear it on some stupid lanyard.  Actually, the only time I really vape in public is at a bar, usually outside.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I quit smoking after 3 packs a day for more than 30 years.

I vape now and have for 22 months. I no longer have to use 3 inhalers to keep my lungs going.

Kiss my ass

I could care less how it looks. It works.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:31:52 AM EDT
[#22]
My car doesn't stink, my clothes don't stink, I can breathe. I haven't saved any money doing it though, thanks to that damn mouse.

Haters gonna hate though, MYOB or FOAD.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:49:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:58:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't get the hate for vapers.
View Quote

Me neither.  Especially from the gun-owning community, when it comes to what people look like.  One look at the clientele at your average gun show or public range, and the whole "stones/glass houses" saying comes to mind.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:49:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:58:47 AM EDT
[#26]
theyre so fucking smug

yeah, yeah...you look so fucking cool in your Bluetooth earpiece.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:08:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't have hate and I apologize of anyone thought that was the intent of the thread.  I have a friend/neighbor that recently started to Vape.  He has always been a cool guy.  He recently started vaping to help quit smoking which is a good thing.  

However, I have noticed it has become an obsession for him.  Modding, accessorizing, different lanyards etc… Not to mention it has become the topic of most every conversation.  Not only that, I have other neighbors who have started to Vape and they didn't even smoke.  

I just find it oddly funny is all.  

Vape away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get the hate for vapers.

Me neither.  Especially from the gun-owning community, when it comes to what people look like.  One look at the clientele at your average gun show or public range, and the whole "stones/glass houses" saying comes to mind.

I don't have hate and I apologize of anyone thought that was the intent of the thread.  I have a friend/neighbor that recently started to Vape.  He has always been a cool guy.  He recently started vaping to help quit smoking which is a good thing.  

However, I have noticed it has become an obsession for him.  Modding, accessorizing, different lanyards etc… Not to mention it has become the topic of most every conversation.  Not only that, I have other neighbors who have started to Vape and they didn't even smoke.  

I just find it oddly funny is all.  

Vape away.

Just sounds like he's excited about a new interest of his, IMO.  Same thing happens to a lot of people when they get into any new hobby.  Which answers your other comment; yes, it can become quite the hobby.  Lots of different stuff to try out and mess with.  The ecig industry is growing rapidly right now and over the past couple years.  New stuff coming out every couple weeks.  If he's a tinkerer, he's in the right spot.

As for the non-smokers who start vaping, that's still not something I totally understand, personally (but I only look at this stuff as an alternative to smoking).  Either they are using 0 nicotine juice, or they just want a new vice.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:23:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Very very stupid looking, would have picked Ghey too if you would have let me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:38:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My car doesn't stink, my clothes don't stink, I can breathe. I haven't saved any money doing it though, thanks to that damn mouse.

Haters gonna hate though, MYOB or FOAD.
View Quote

And yup,

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:53:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Mine hasn't even arrived yet and a couple of coworkers have already asked when I'm getting my mouth dildo.

But, I've got to quit smoking cigarettes.  Tired of the smell and what is does to my energy level.

With that in mind, I'll wear the mandatory fedora and look stupid, but I won't be smoking cigarettes anymore.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:58:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yeah we probably look stupid and hipsterish but it's better than cigarettes.
View Quote

What you need to do is fine the reason for the compulsive disorder.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:01:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

As you sound normal, I'm guessing you don't hang out at a "vape place" as shown in the pic?  

Ha!  This reminds me of a recent conversation with my father--I had a birthday a while back and he said, "It was on this day in 1975 I quit smoking."

I remember HOW he quit smoking:  He was driving along and decided to quit.  He reached into his shirt pocket, removed the pack of cigs, wadded them up, and threw them out the window.  He has never touched another.  That's how it was done in decades past--even for a two-pack-a-day smoker.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't neither a choice?  

Perhaps you can tell me if the tiny hat/huge head thing is "normal" for this subset of culture?  How about the "gaping fish out of water and glassy eyes" look of the guy on the far left?  Normal?  

Those people in the picture look like tards. I know nothing about the culture because I've only vaped for two weeks now. I haven't smoked a cigarette since I started vaping. I can tell you that I don't look like the people in that pic.

As you sound normal, I'm guessing you don't hang out at a "vape place" as shown in the pic?  

Ha!  This reminds me of a recent conversation with my father--I had a birthday a while back and he said, "It was on this day in 1975 I quit smoking."

I remember HOW he quit smoking:  He was driving along and decided to quit.  He reached into his shirt pocket, removed the pack of cigs, wadded them up, and threw them out the window.  He has never touched another.  That's how it was done in decades past--even for a two-pack-a-day smoker.  

That's how I quit. I looked at the cig and it dawned on me that it was more powerful than me. I quit. There and then.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:04:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Not long ago I was buying a carton of cigarettes once a week for ~$40.

I bought an itaste MVP, 2 kanger pro tank minis and a few boxes of replacement coils all for under $100.  A 236 mL bottle of juice was $40 and at ~1.5 mL a day, should last 5+ months.  

I like money
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:20:26 AM EDT
[#34]
I think I'm going to give this a shot.  After being down the last week with flu I remember why smoking fucking sucks.  

Suggested info/reading/sellers?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:48:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I think I'm going to give this a shot.  After being down the last week with flu I remember why smoking fucking sucks.  

Suggested info/reading/sellers?
View Quote

PM'd.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:42:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much should he fine it?  $87?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top