[#3]
Vape Life
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:15:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#5]
What the hell is vape?

Edit:  Nevermind...Google is a wonderful thing.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:16:38 AM EDT
[#6]

lol
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:16:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes.

Smokers look stupider.

I vape.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, there is vaping, then there is vaping while wearing a hipster dufus hat and wearing your eCig around your neck with a lanyard.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Extremely stupid looking and hipster-ish.

I fully support people's right to make bad decisions for themselves.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:24:09 AM EDT
[#10]
you should go post this in the watch forum.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:26:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Giant head, tiny hat... he did not need the vape to look stupid.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah we probably look stupid and hipsterish but it's better than cigarettes.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:27:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Nice hat OP.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#17]
That one does.  I don't know about ALL of them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not sure that anybody on this site knows what that means. Nobody in that pic looks like a hipster. I've never seen a hipster vape. And I see tons of people vaping.

Those guys in the pic look like clowns anyways, nothing to do with the vape.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#19]
It only looks stupid if you're trying to look cool instead of trying to quit smoking
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Very stupid, insanely idiotic
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:33:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Very stupid, insanely idiotic
View Quote

Yes, but slightly less stupid than smoking.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Yawn
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:35:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd rather be around people vaping than smoking, but yes, they do look dumb.  The fact that the end of their e-cigs light up like a real cigarette makes it look even more stupider looking.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I'd rather be around people vaping than smoking, but yes, they do look dumb.  The fact that the end of their e-cigs light up like a real cigarette makes it look even more stupider looking.
View Quote
Mine must be broke...

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Those guys look kind of goofy, but if you remove the e-cig, there wouldn't be any difference in that. Of course a picture is a snapshot of a moment frozen in time. It is hard to judge anything from a single picture.
View Quote

TRG
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Ecigs are incredibly retarded.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Isn't neither a choice?  

Perhaps you can tell me if the tiny hat/huge head thing is "normal" for this subset of culture?  How about the "gaping fish out of water and glassy eyes" look of the guy on the far left?  Normal?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't neither a choice?  

Perhaps you can tell me if the tiny hat/huge head thing is "normal" for this subset of culture?  How about the "gaping fish out of water and glassy eyes" look of the guy on the far left?  Normal?  

Those people in the picture look like tards. I know nothing about the culture because I've only vaped for two weeks now. I haven't smoked a cigarette since I started vaping. I can tell you that I don't look like the people in that pic.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#29]
We don't look nearly as stupid as a 350 pound basement dweller with full tacticool regalia including helmet, plate carrier, a 100 lbs backpack and a tier 1 M4 style carbine at a 3 gun match.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As you sound normal, I'm guessing you don't hang out at a "vape place" as shown in the pic?  

Ha!  This reminds me of a recent conversation with my father--I had a birthday a while back and he said, "It was on this day in 1975 I quit smoking."

I remember HOW he quit smoking:  He was driving along and decided to quit.  He reached into his shirt pocket, removed the pack of cigs, wadded them up, and threw them out the window.  He has never touched another.  That's how it was done in decades past--even for a two-pack-a-day smoker.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't neither a choice?  

Those people in the picture look like tards. I know nothing about the culture because I've only vaped for two weeks now. I haven't smoked a cigarette since I started vaping. I can tell you that I don't look like the people in that pic.

As you sound normal, I'm guessing you don't hang out at a "vape place" as shown in the pic?  

Ha!  This reminds me of a recent conversation with my father--I had a birthday a while back and he said, "It was on this day in 1975 I quit smoking."

I remember HOW he quit smoking:  He was driving along and decided to quit.  He reached into his shirt pocket, removed the pack of cigs, wadded them up, and threw them out the window.  He has never touched another.  That's how it was done in decades past--even for a two-pack-a-day smoker.  

No I don't hang out at vape stores. I hang out in the vapers den and I think they're all normal. My grandpa quit the same way as your father. He just one day said no more.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I remember HOW he quit smoking:  He was driving along and decided to quit.  He reached into his shirt pocket, removed the pack of cigs, and threw them out the window.  He has never touched another.  That's how it was done in decades past--even for a two-pack-a-day smoker.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't neither a choice?  

I remember HOW he quit smoking:  He was driving along and decided to quit.  He reached into his shirt pocket, removed the pack of cigs, and threw them out the window.  He has never touched another.  That's how it was done in decades past--even for a two-pack-a-day smoker.  
The weird hipster crowd smoke real cigarettes too. My primary reasons for switching largely to electronic cigarettes is that I can use them indoors, and they don't cause cancer. It saves me at least two hours a day, which I can spend studying like a responsible adult or wasting my time on ARFCOM as I am currently doing.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Don't be so sure of yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We don't look nearly as stupid as a 350 pound basement dweller with full tacticool regalia including helmet, plate carrier, a 100 lbs backpack and a tier 1 M4 style carbine at a 3 gun match.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/Couch-Commando/Snapshot_20131126_5_zps507ff691.jpg

Don't be so sure of yourself.
There is a reason I used the most absurd sight I've ever seen among gun owners as the counter example.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#36]
I dont care, if it gets ya off the Cigs then who cares.  Former smoker.  Quitting can be a bitch.  Dont really care if you do it just to enjoy it.  Then again I MMOB
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/Couch-Commando/Snapshot_20131126_5_zps507ff691.jpg
View Quote

Look at this guy, he vapes so much he don't have time to eat
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#38]
It only looks stupid with the fake glowing ember.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:02:17 AM EDT
[#39]
it looks like they're smoking, so does smoking look gay?

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Fucking Gay!  Up there with Hooka retards.

Smoke or don't smoke.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:04:23 AM EDT
[#41]
I daresay I am rather enjoying this thread
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lame. Vaping is SO 2012. It's all about Highlighting now.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It only looks stupid with the fake glowing ember.
View Quote
I make ecig mods.  No glowing stuff.

I also dont walk around with my mouth gaping like a bass fascinated by the vapor cloud and I also dont vape next to people in public that arent with me.  It only takes a couple assholes for everyone to paint the rest of us though I guess.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Do whatever you want in your own home, just keep your aerosol chemical cocktails the hell away from me in public.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Do whatever you want in your own home, just keep your aerosol chemical cocktails the hell away from me in public.
View Quote

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but you're surrounded by aerosol chemical cocktails every day.

It's called hairspray
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:21:42 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't vape.

That said, I'm glad to see people do it. Quitting smoking is extremely hard to do, and I know a lot of people who are kicking cigarettes in exchange for vaping, and eventually weaning themselves off the nicotine.

It smells good, too, and is harmless to those who do it and those around them.

Putting it around your neck on a lanyard is stupid, though.

Overall, I very much encourage it over smoking and think those who complain about other people doing it are a bunch of whiny bitches who would find issue with ANYTHING other people may do.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#49]
I know a few people that do, one did it to get off the cigs, another just vapes zero nic because he likes the taste.  

To each their own.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't vape.

That said, I'm glad to see people do it. Quitting smoking is extremely hard to do, and I know a lot of people who are kicking cigarettes in exchange for vaping, and eventually weaning themselves off the nicotine.

It smells good, too, and is harmless to those who do it and those around them.

Putting it around your neck on a lanyard is stupid, though.

Overall, I very much encourage it over smoking and think those who complain about other people doing it are a bunch of whiny bitches who would find issue with ANYTHING other people may do.
View Quote

The SO's brother and sister in law were both able to quit chain smoking, thanks to vaping. They had tried quitting and failed so many times. I'm happy for them. They're slowly vaping less and less, too, and are in much better health.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top