Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 6:43:52 AM EDT
this thread is not for debates or criticism on the way you wish things were, although this is GD so I cant hope for that too much
just simply post what you would want things to be

to me a perfect America would be if some one like Ike was president, the ATF/DHS and all NFA bill going all the way back to the beginning don't exist
there would be no drugs or alcohol, the country's second language would be German the public school system would not have a one size fits all approach
there would be no need for say gay pride parades because all would be equal being gay straight white black man or woman would have no meaning to the fed or state govs or the justice system
a rifle for every legal citizen that can effectively use one 5k rounds of ammo for that rifle and give them military marksman training
have a much more reasonable tax code instead of having the worlds longest one
no super pacs, no more political partys, people are voted in on the merit of that individual not there danm party
rewrite the 2A to be air tight and accounts for the future development of weapons, I want a plasma pistol!
return to a semi isolationist foreign policy, we never got involved in ww1, have at least 20k nukes of all sizes mostly tactical
solar panels on every home and switch from coal and other forms of power to pure nuclear
the fed Gov that has more restrictions on what it can do and not be as huge as it is now, no more spying on usa citizens
and finally everything would be 80s themed

and in my garage on one side there would be a late 70s Firebird with all my SAE tools and on the other 85 Honda CRX with all my Metric tools
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I dream of a place with values and morals
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:45:36 AM EDT
[#2]
A rapidly disappearing speck behind my SPACESHIP.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#3]
A place where government kept out of everyone's business and on the average day, you wouldn't even notice govt was there. More or less, leave me alone and trust me to take care of my brothers and neighbors.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I like yours, except, the "no alcohol" part.  .  That's just crazy talk.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Read Freehold by Michael Williamson.

The absolute libertarian society populated by people who've developed the culture of responsibility and self reliance necessary for such a society to exist.

That's what I'd like.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like yours, except, the "no alcohol" part.  .  That's just crazy talk.
View Quote

it destroyed my family I have 7 relatives that are alcoholics use to have 8 one died of liver failure at age 58
the others are not doing well either most can drive ever again because of all the DUIs they have had 2 of them killed people in car accidents

so you could see how hate that flammable poison
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I dream of a place where absolutely everything isn't regulated, and the (minimal) government leaves you the fuck alone.

A place where property owners have rights, and crime is dealt with swiftly and summarily.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Sometime between the ratification of15th and 16th Amendments would be nice....
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I would be able to own land.
I would be able to own my home.
I would be able to own a M4 or any other modern firearm.
There would be a flat national sales tax. All other taxes would go away.
The IRS, ATF, DEA would go away.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I want an America where you don't even notice that the government exists because you are too busy in your pursuit of happiness, and because it is so small.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:07:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I want an America where you don't even notice that the government exists because you are too busy in your pursuit of happiness, and because it is so small.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Rolling like 1799 before all the bullshit
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

+1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I could subscribe to this plan
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#14]
A place where people use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.

Quoted:
View Quote

But seriously this.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#16]
just came back from work, I wish there were no stud in lug nut that so many German cars have
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:42:16 PM EDT
[#17]
You could walk into a 7-11 and buy heroin, a suppressed full auto, and rent a prostitute for the evening...no questions asked...no identification needed.  Two of those things don't interest me in the least, but if they did, who is to say I can't purchase them?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#18]
In this perfect America would we have room for my Rainbow Dash themed Mustang Fox body in our garage Little Pone?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
just came back from work, I wish there were no stud in lug nut that so many German cars have
View Quote

I hate wheel bolts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top