Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#6]
In on one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]
How did I get here?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Magnets reacting with the iron in your tats.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How did I get here?
View Quote

Magic
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Hmmm...did I really manage to get in on 1 of a Night Crew thread?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hmmm...did I really manage to get in on 1 of a Night Crew thread?
View Quote

Looks like it, yep
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Song's stuck in my head.  And I would've done obscene things to Hayley Williams back in the day
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

not for nothing Puck, but whats with the music choice?

Song's stuck in my head.  And I would've done obscene things to Hayley Williams back in the day

Back in the day?

She's 25 dude.  I'd to things to her right fucking now.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:14:20 PM EDT
[#16]
BTW - Zedd and Hayley Williams... I though you would do better...

She has much more of a voice then what they used... Still like you tho Zedd..
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Zedd... From a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#18]
In I guess
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Excuse me is this one?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Excuse me is this one?
View Quote
I believe it IS one!!!

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#23]
In??? Bc why the fuck not...
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Back in the day?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back in the day?

Well fuck, I hope 25 isn't considered old nowadays.. I turn 26 in August
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#25]
bahlalada
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Excuse me is this one?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Reporting in
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Back in the day?

Oh my age range is not limited to 25.  In fact am one of few who can report that I have slept with a woman half my age and twice my age (not at the same time)

I just don't know how you could be taking about a 25 year old and wanting to tag her "back in the day" who hasn't let herself go.  That day is right fucking now.

If he had said he wanted to bang Kirstie Alley or Lindsey Lohan "back in the day", I'd have understood.  For the record I would bang Kirstie Alley right now this second, not just a pity bang either I mean full contact sex, my tongue up her asshole and sweat and stink and hard breathing and skin slapping and body parts placed in locations you won't find in the kama sutra or any other sex guide.  But that is another story for another day and doesn't have anything to do with what he said.

It's not the first time I've had this first kind of misunderstanding with HockeyPenguin and we'll move past it like we always do.  Also I don't know why people have been calling him puck recently.  That name was not coined for him it was coined for someone else.  In fact I remember getting brutally scolded the last time I used it.  It was not always used in the nicest of ways.  It's HockeyPengiun.  HockeyPenguin.  Or syphillisbutt if you are feeling wild that night.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I'd also bang Carrie Fisher today but that's only because of something funny her mom said to me when I met her.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh my age range is not limited to 25.  In fact am one of few who can report that I have slept with a woman half my age and twice my age (not at the same time)

I just don't know how you could be taking about a 25 year old and wanting to tag her "back in the day" who hasn't let herself go.  That day is right fucking now.

If he had said he wanted to bang Kirstie Alley or Lindsey Lohan "back in the day", I'd have understood.  For the record I would bang Kirstie Alley right now this second, not just a pity bang either I mean full contact sex, my tongue up her asshole and sweat and stink and hard breathing and skin slapping and body parts placed in locations you won't find in the kama sutra or any other sex guide.  But that is another story for another day and doesn't have anything to do with what he said.

It's not the first time I've had this first kind of misunderstanding with HockeyPenguin and we'll move past it like we always do.  Also I don't know why people have been calling him puck recently.  That name was not coined for him it was coined for someone else.  In fact I remember getting brutally scolded the last time I used it.  It was not always used in the nicest of ways.  It's HockeyPengiun.  HockeyPenguin.  Or syphillisbutt if you are feeling wild that night.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At my current age, half my age would be illegal and horrifying.  Twice my age, wellllllllllll been there done that.  Can we say Angeline Jolie back in the day?  Like, Hackers era?  Cause damn

.. I dunno, his sig line says "They call me Puck" so that's kinda just what I call him
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:11:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

.. I dunno, his sig line says "They call me Puck" so that's kinda just what I call him
View Quote

Goddamn it.  Am I going to have to spend the next hour dumpster diving in the archives to find the thread and remind you people!

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd also bang Carrie Fisher today but that's only because of something funny her mom said to me when I met her.
View Quote

I find it hard to believe that there is many women you would not bang, FWIW...
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Goddamn it.  Am I going to have to spend the next hour dumpster diving in the archives to find the thread and remind you people!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only made an account in January  I'm sorry
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#34]
The ravers have all the hot chicks...

Lady Faith, DJ TigerLily, Krewella sisters, Nervo sisters, Nero chick... We even stole Haley in the OP... And so many more..

And they are all good today.. Right now... Don't have to close your eyes and try and imagine the glory days..

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Express the following rate as a fraction in lowest terms. For example, you would enter an answer of \frac(12 " feet")(5 " seconds") with 12 and feet in the boxes above the fraction bar, then 5 and seconds in the bottom boxes.

RATE: 84 quarts for 54 hours

WTF am I reading?  
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#38]
In, and tagscribed.

And I thought we were calling him Pucktard.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#39]
I call him Bird.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Express the following rate as a fraction in lowest terms. For example, you would enter an answer of \frac(12 " feet")(5 " seconds") with 12 and feet in the boxes above the fraction bar, then 5 and seconds in the bottom boxes.

WTF am I reading?  
View Quote

So wouldn't it be:

\frac(84 " quarts")(54 " hours")  
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's kind of what happened

Debbie Reynolds was somewhat famous, back before your and my day.  She has a shtick she does when she meets people who are too young to know who she is, or why she was famous.

She extends her hand and says "Hello, nice to meet you.  I am Princess Leia's mother"

I looked at her and said "You know, that's always been a fantasy of mine"

She said "Yeah, guys are always saying that about Carrie."

I said  "No you are misunderstanding my fantasy.  Can I come back to your dressing room after the show?"
She didn't skip a beat and said "If you have as much money as Eddie, you can put it wherever you want for a few months, but then I get half"
I was completely speechless and just stood there like a dummy.  I can't match that level of wit.  She was scurried off and did her show and I came back later and had a beer or two in her room (with a group of people) and we laughed.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So wouldn't it be:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF am I reading?  

So wouldn't it be:

No.  
Answer: 14
Answer: quarts
Answer: 9
Answer: hours

So new question is:

RATE: 32 m for 52 seconds
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No.  
Answer: 14
Answer: quarts
Answer: 9
Answer: hours

So new question is:

RATE: 32 m for 52 seconds
View Quote

..the wording for that is really weird.  They just want simple freaking division but the phrasing makes it seem more complicated

..I'm also like, the worst Asian ever at math
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#44]

oops I wrote that down wrong hang on

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#45]
You are being asked to reduce 84/54 to it's least common denominator.
There are a few ways to tackle this problem.
The first way I would teach it is to break the numbers into primes and remove the things from the top and bottom that are the same.
84/54 = (3*7*2*2) / (3*9*2)
(3*7*2*2) / (3*9*2) = (7 * 2) / (9) = 14/9
Well the strikethroughs aren't really showing.  The threes and twos divide out.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Hey math.. Fuck you.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:52:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

i'm with this guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey math.. Fuck you.

i'm with this guy.

^ +1  Math is my least favorite subject..
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:58:04 PM EDT
[#49]
I always just called him puck as in hockey puck....

Not as in, Puck, from MTV's "The Real World". That would be just awkward.

Link Posted: 4/13/2014 9:59:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top