BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 28
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hate to say it, and I certainly hope that I'm wrong, but this is starting to look more and more like vaporware...
View Quote

How about you read the whole thread and come back and talk to the class.

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Isn't Geissele waiting on the ATF Determination?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I apologize for anyone that I get excited with this bump, hehe my bad. But to the poster above me, check out Geissele's YouTube page, I'm pretty sure the like 35 second video on there is a teaser for this unicorn trigger. It's titled "just another day at Geissele." Either way the big man himself has pointed towards it being real, so my guess is, it's real.

Isn't Geissele waiting on the ATF Determination?

Yes.

Unless it's already been approved, and Geissele is being all hush-hush while they produce said triggers.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate to say it, and I certainly hope that I'm wrong, but this is starting to look more and more like vaporware...

Yeah... thanks... I read the entire thread before I made my very first post on this forum... in THIS thread no less. Which I have been following since May of last year.

First it was supposed to have been released in October, then it was November, then December... At this rate I wouldn't be in the least surprised to see it happen... Never.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah... thanks... I read the entire thread before I made my very first post on this forum... in THIS thread no less. Which I have been following since May of last year.

First it was supposed to have been released in October, then it was November, then December... At this rate I wouldn't be in the least surprised to see it happen... Never.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should have been here for the ACR threads. Be patient. I've waited two years to have a knife made that didn't need to go through a patent search or ATF approval.

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I voted yes. Because boobies.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since you are all up to speed on this thread, including the last update: waiting on BATFE, but still have nothing to contribute but grousing ...

... why don't you go study up on the various fun and games the BATFE has been up these last 6 months (of which the M855 was a pimple on a flea's ass) and realize that the SCOAMF and his minions are doing MANY things to screw with manufacturers?

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Since you are all up to speed on this thread, including the last update: waiting on BATFE, but still have nothing to contribute but grousing ...

... why don't you go study up on the various fun and games the BATFE has been up these last 6 months (of which the M855 was a pimple on a flea's ass) and realize that the SCOAMF and his minions are doing MANY things to screw with manufacturers?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm well aware of what the ATF has been doing. No thanks for the patronising BS advise, just keep it to yourself in future. I'm also aware that TACCON has released a second trigger that does exactly what the new Geissele Super Automatic proposes to do, albeit it isn't exactly a Geissele... Is it really that surprising that I'm beginning to wonder when and IF AT ALL this will materialize, especially given the fact that it was promised as early as last October? And, as you mentioned, in light of the ATF's messing with manufacturers, will it really be THAT big of a surprise if they decide to disallow it?  
In this case, no communication from Bill is NOT good news. I hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm well aware of what the ATF has been doing. No thanks for the patronising BS advise, just keep it to yourself in future. I'm also aware that TACCON has released a second trigger that does exactly what the new Geissele Super Automatic proposes to do, albeit it isn't exactly a Geissele... Is it really that surprising that I'm beginning to wonder when and IF AT ALL this will materialize, especially given the fact that it was promised as early as last October? And, as you mentioned, in light of the ATF's messing with manufacturers, will it really be THAT big of a surprise if they decide to disallow it?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ohhhhh, so you're another Tac-con(artists) shill. Man, what the hell is wrong with your company? Didn't they see how poorly this tactic worked out for them before? Tell your boss to stop trying to shit on your competitors and unfuck your QA/QC dude.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

and if it's like the other tac con product it too will be junk
View Quote
They shoot nifty videos though.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm also aware that TACCON has released a second trigger that does exactly what the new Geissele Super Automatic proposes to do, albeit it isn't exactly a Geissele... Is it really that surprising that I'm beginning to wonder when and IF AT ALL this will materialize, especially given the fact that it was promised as early as last October? And, as you mentioned, in light of the ATF's messing with manufacturers, will it really be THAT big of a surprise if they decide to disallow it?  
View Quote

If TACCY already has a trigger out that does the same thing, then why are you even here? Go buy the TACCY trigger. Why sit here and complain about how long Mr. Geissele's process is taking and make posts that sounds like you're some sort of industry shill? You remind me of the guy that bitches about his wife making him peanut butter sandwiches all the time. Bitch, bitch, bitch...but you can't be bothered to get off your ass to do something else, can you? If you don't like it, make your own damn sandwiches! Or, in this case, go buy the TACCY trigger and be done with it!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I must be the only guy on the planet that likes his Taccon trigger.

how many of you guys have one? I'll be buying a Gieselle whenever it comes out. But if it doesn't, I wouldn't have any problem stroking the check for the new Taccon trigger.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Ohhhhh, so you're another Tac-con(artists) shill. Man, what the hell is wrong with your company? Didn't they see how poorly this tactic worked out for them before? Tell your boss to stop trying to shit on your competitors and unfuck your QA/QC dude.
View Quote

EDITED: Perhaps you ought to read the rest of the thread, and try not to be so eager to show your ignorance. On the last page, or perhaps this one, someone posted a link to the new TACCON. It was the first I had heard of it and that is what I was referencing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If TACCY already has a trigger out that does the same thing, then why are you even here? Go buy the TACCY trigger. Why sit here and complain about how long Mr. Geissele's process is taking and make posts that sounds like you're some sort of industry shill? You remind me of the guy that bitches about his wife making him peanut butter sandwiches all the time. Bitch, bitch, bitch...but you can't be bothered to get off your ass to do something else, can you? If you don't like it, make your own damn sandwiches! Or, in this case, go buy the TACCY trigger and be done with it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm also aware that TACCON has released a second trigger that does exactly what the new Geissele Super Automatic proposes to do, albeit it isn't exactly a Geissele... Is it really that surprising that I'm beginning to wonder when and IF AT ALL this will materialize, especially given the fact that it was promised as early as last October? And, as you mentioned, in light of the ATF's messing with manufacturers, will it really be THAT big of a surprise if they decide to disallow it?  

Duplipost
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

If I was interested in TACCON's junk I would have bought it already and wouldn't be wasting my time checking this thread every day. Why is it that not being overjoyed, as apparently you must be, at the fact that this has been dragged on repeatedly irritate you that much? I love Geissele as much as the next guy and own 4 of their triggers, but I don't get my panties all twisted just because someone isn't happy waiting for something that was promised more than 6 months ago. Furthermore, if you actually READ my posts you will see that I wasn't complaining per se, as much as simply voicing my doubts that this would materialize. Maybe you should be asking yourself why that offends your sensibilities so much.

As far as the peanut butter sandwiches go: have you been talking to my wife?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If I was interested in TACCON's junk I would have bought it already and wouldn't be wasting my time checking this thread every day. Why is it that not being overjoyed, as apparently you must be, at the fact that this has been dragged on repeatedly irritate you that much? I love Geissele as much as the next guy and own 4 of their triggers, but I don't get my panties all twisted just because someone isn't happy waiting for something that was promised more than 6 months ago. Furthermore, if you actually READ my posts you will see that I wasn't complaining per se, as much as simply voicing my doubts that this would materialize. Maybe you should be asking yourself why that offends your sensibilities so much.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you don't like waiting, why don't you buy the tooling and make your own trigger instead of complaining about it here?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Both of you please hush, you're harshing my mellow

Geissele will deliver

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Let's not get a great thread locked with shilling and personal attacks guys.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What a dipshit you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What a dipshit you are.

Calling people dipshits will get you a timeout and a thread lock.  

You might want to edit yourself.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:If you don't like waiting, why don't you buy the tooling and make your own trigger instead of complaining about it here?
View Quote

Perhaps YOU should lead by example and go watch some TV instead of complaining about my voicing doubts about the delivery of this so far promised and not delivered trigger?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Perhaps YOU should lead by example and go watch some TV instead of complaining about my voicing doubts about the delivery of this so far promised and not delivered trigger?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:If you don't like waiting, why don't you buy the tooling and make your own trigger instead of complaining about it here?

Your right, Geissele needs to hurry up with this trigger already. Taking people's money, promising ship dates and not delivering, shilling, and general asshatterie, is completly unacceptable and............oops, wrong company
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Your right, Geissele needs to hurry up with this trigger already. Taking people's money, promising ship dates and not delivering, shilling, and general asshatterie, is completly unacceptable and............oops, wrong company
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sagmill (Bill G) has been very forthcoming on this issue. He won't release till he gets clearance from the ATF since selling something that could potentially have "black helicopters" at customers houses isn't a good business model. They will hit the market when he has the clearance and actual product to sell. Relax, if ATF clears it, he will produce them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#23]
If ATF operates like any other large agency you're looking at a year before they will jump through all the hoops they've created for themselves to be able to approve it.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Anything worth having is worth the wait.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#26]
This thread is good practice to get me ready for the NFA waiting game.

Every few days I get hope and see the thread on page 1 only for disappointment...

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 3:00:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This thread is good practice to get me ready for the NFA waiting game.

Every few days I get hope and see the thread on page 1 only for disappointment...

View Quote

Lol yep, only without the bumps. NFA is a pay your money and wait quietly till we get back to you situtation
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

don;t own one but i have shot a couple. wasn't really impressed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must be the only guy on the planet that likes his Taccon trigger.

how many of you guys have one? I'll be buying a Gieselle whenever it comes out. But if it doesn't, I wouldn't have any problem stroking the check for the new Taccon trigger.

don;t own one but i have shot a couple. wasn't really impressed.

Every comparison I've seen between the Taccon and the Geissele S3G or SD3G has shown that the Geissele is faster. Not really getting why people are so interested in the Taccon unless they just like the idea of having a third position on the selector switch. Which they could have gotten for about $50... but I digress.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#30]

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!  

http://geissele.com/

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote
Help me out here, where am I supposed to be seeing it?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

bottom of the page, near your calender
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#33]
APRIL FOOLS!

??
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Bought one, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#35]

P.S.  If it was on the store it would be called the Super Automatic.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's scrolling across the banner on the home page for me, also it's on the trigger page.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It's scrolling across the banner on the home page for me, also it's on the trigger page.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

More lame than "black ops" threads.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
APRIL FOOLS!

??
View Quote

Ayup.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
APRIL FOOLS!

??
View Quote

No shit. I don't see it
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#40]
wrong trigger where is the new one at.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks op just ordered one.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#42]
THERE IS NO TRIGGER RELEASE, APRIL FOOLS
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#44]
I knew it was April fools day. I knew this was going to happen. I still felt excited when I read it. I'm pissed (but I'll still order one ASAP when they get released).
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:59:39 AM EDT
[#45]

Not funny
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:35:45 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Not funny
View Quote
Not funny at all.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:12:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:21:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I wish!  Still no hard answer even though we recently talked to them by phone.  That's what I get for making it run well.  I was shooting M4 Carbines on FA last week and to be honest the semi-automatic Super Automatic trigger was faster.  And that's not an April Fools joke.

Personally, I think I may never get an answer and will need to move onto other things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish!  Still no hard answer even though we recently talked to them by phone.  That's what I get for making it run well.  I was shooting M4 Carbines on FA last week and to be honest the semi-automatic Super Automatic trigger was faster.  And that's not an April Fools joke.

Personally, I think I may never get an answer and will need to move onto other things.

Soon*
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:45:10 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Soon*

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon*

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meaning scrap the project?
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top