Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 28
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Mod 0 done? Mod 1 in the works? December?

I can't wait. A preorder with intro pricing would be awesome. 1 or 2 please!
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I think every one that's voted in the pole should get first dibs on ordering one.

Its only fair, if they thread and the people in it had not shown a large interest we would of never got this thing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think every one that's voted in the pole should get first dibs on ordering one.

Its only fair, if they thread and the people in it had not shown a large interest we would of never got this thing.
View Quote

That means I get three. I hit this poll with all of my accounts.

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking forward to ordering one.  I decided to try a SSA when Bill dropped the discount code early this year and was quite impressed.  I'm planning to use an SSA-E in a precision 308 gun and now he's introducing this?  Oh well, at least I can move the SSA to the planned SBR build, but if this trigger is half as awesome as I anticipate, I'm going to want one of them for that too.  Which means I better start another build to make use of the SSA.  I think he was right when he said this trigger is going to make all of us (perpetually) broke!  
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Now i don't live too far from you guys, Bill, if you need someone to help test
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#7]
In! I want one for my ak!
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#9]

what a fucking tease
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#10]

That's 600 RPM. If it's a semi auto trigger, I'll be one happy hombre.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like my lil' one will be getting less for Christmas.

Daddy needs a new trigger.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#12]

You guys are violating my 8th Amendment rights!

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:52:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Looks like my lil' one will be getting less for Christmas.

Daddy needs a new trigger.
View Quote

Yeah. If Geissele puts these out before Christmas, the girlfriend will have to wait on the engagement ring.

I'm not even kidding.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Fuuuuck.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Talk about blue balls.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 3:44:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yes but not for $500. It's a tiny piece of metal with springs... there's no reason it should cost that much. It's what... MAYBE $20 in materials?
View Quote

A standard geissele trigger is the best you can get, arguably.  They use the highest quality tool steel, cnc machines aren't cheap, neither are engineers, magnetic particle testing, high pressure testing, not bin testing, each and every little pin.  

Just to make his triggers more affordable he offered a slightly different version that is batch tested and has no later engravings; it brought a $230 trigger down to $165.  So $325 seems reasonable.

The second reason it's so expensive for other trigger, like the competitor in question, is because people are willing to pay it.  Supply and demand.  I don't understand why anyone would want this..  A trigger that makes you a worse shooter and shoots fast by artificially recreating a full auto "feel". Or whatever.

I'd rather learn to shoot fast on a normal trigger.  

Lastly, who's the babe?
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A standard geissele trigger is the best you can get, arguably.  They use the highest quality tool steel, cnc machines aren't cheap, neither are engineers, magnetic particle testing, high pressure testing, not bin testing, each and every little pin.  

Just to make his triggers more affordable he offered a slightly different version that is batch tested and has no later engravings; it brought a $230 trigger down to $165.  So $325 seems reasonable.

The second reason it's so expensive for other trigger, like the competitor in question, is because people are willing to pay it.  Supply and demand. I don't understand why anyone would want this..  A trigger that makes you a worse shooter and shoots fast by artificially recreating a full auto "feel". Or whatever.

Lastly, who's the babe?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes but not for $500. It's a tiny piece of metal with springs... there's no reason it should cost that much. It's what... MAYBE $20 in materials?

The second reason it's so expensive for other trigger, like the competitor in question, is because people are willing to pay it.  Supply and demand. I don't understand why anyone would want this..  A trigger that makes you a worse shooter and shoots fast by artificially recreating a full auto "feel". Or whatever.

Lastly, who's the babe?

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#18]
YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh I am so in o_O
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Is it December yet????????
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's probably more. The timer won't go any faster.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Update:  This trigger is designed and ready to go. But I have something else cooking that will blow your socks off and make all of us poor. The Flying Dutchman is working feverishly on mod 1 which I am making him do even though mod 0 works like a champ. Standby until Dec.
View Quote

Please tell me it has a flat bow.

I have three ARs: SD-E, SD-E, and one in the process of building. I was planning on adding a third SD-E, but would GREATLY prefer this design.

Safe / SD-E / SD3G would be amazing. I would buy three and sell both of my SD-E triggers.
Safe / SD-C / SD3G would be next. I would buy one for my unfinished rifle.
Safe / SSA / S3G I would have to think about. I love my flat triggers.

So...flat bow?
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not sure why I would want a flat bow. If you are to make one, please make a version like a regular trigger... Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How fast does a m16 eat ammo? Isn't it 900 RPM? I wonder if the new Geissele "Internet Exploder" will get close to it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The second reason it's so expensive for other trigger, like the competitor in question, is because people are willing to pay it.  Supply and demand.  I don't understand why anyone would want this..  A trigger that makes you a worse shooter and shoots fast by artificially recreating a full auto "feel". Or whatever.

Lastly, who's the babe?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lastly, who's the babe?

You have no clue what you are talking about. We have members here that can ring a 500 yard steel gong like a xylophone with a slidefire, much less a quality trigger.

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I'm not sure why I would want a flat bow. If you are to make one, please make a version like a regular trigger... Thank you.
View Quote
This.

I have never shot a flat bow trigger AR.  What is so great about a flat bow?

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Want!
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm IN!
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Interested. In colt large pin version
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:58:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

I have a flat bow and I still don't know. Makes no difference to me but I haven't tried to bump fire it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll take at least 2 of these maybe 3-4 if funds allow me too.

Link Posted: 10/10/2014 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't understand why anyone would want this..

View Quote

The utility of it will be marginal.  However, we will buy one for the fun of rapid shooting.  Remember that very few people (almost nobody) will ever use their AR for anything other than recreational shooting.  Even the ARFCOM Tier I Operators that are so prepared for the big one that, much to their dismay, will never come..

It will make for a fun time at the range popping off $.35 a round ammo at 500 rds/min.  I can't wait to watch my buddies at the range marvel at my new toy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Wow... so... this is actually happening....

STILL in for 2!

I'm just hoping that we don't get an announcement on April 1st of next year
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:45:42 AM EDT
[#35]

The suspense is killing me...
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#36]
I want two ... At least..
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#37]
I will buy ASAP!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Oh I can't wait for this. Now I have to decide if I pull my SD3G out of my dedicated 3gun rifle and put one of these in...
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Probably going to be in for three if it's Safe/SSA/SD3G

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Judging by some of the comments I think this trigger is being confused with that tac-con garbage.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Judging by some of the comments I think this trigger is being confused with that tac-con garbage.
View Quote

Posted in the wrong thread. Saw Geissele and thought it was THIS THREAD
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

It's a more of personal preference thing IMO.  For me it's more comfortable.  I'll never go back.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's a more of personal preference thing IMO.  For me it's more comfortable.  I'll never go back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

Definitely personal preference. I love the flat bow because I can put my finger at the very bottom of the trigger, getting more leverage.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I really hope you guys are working with Battle Arms Development for the selector set up. That would be amazing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 5:17:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I really hope you guys are working with Battle Arms Development for the selector set up. That would be amazing.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Sort of want.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#47]
holy mother of god...
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I like this idea
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#49]
I have a SD3G in my shopping cart at an online retailer right now. I'm probably gonna hold off for this mother of all triggers!

I voted "yes" several months ago and, frankly  didn't think it'd get anywhere. I'm ecstatic right now!

I agree, we should get a list started so we can get in on the first order!
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:25:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

Cause it feels like a 1911 trigger, yo!

Wait, that's not a good thing.
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top