Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
And now the punishment
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]
And they will bring the party on!
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, that could make things interesting...
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Another South Ossetia situation.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:50:20 PM EDT
[#6]
None of our business.  0 should stay out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#7]
You fuckin serious?
Others have called it...

off to investigate.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't wait to see elite Russian troops in their tactical Adidas track pants and sneakers.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Does he have that many Mosin Nagants left in the country?
I'm pretty sure they lost all their AK's in 'Stan.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#10]
BOOM HEADSHOT
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Barry's FO time ?
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Can't be true, King Obama said everyone love's us now!
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Protecting their citizens, no doubt. Exactly what they did in 2008.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#15]
He's Putin on a show.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

We've said no to a lot more people asking for help against the Soviets than we've said yes.  Getting Poland into NATO was a huge coup, and probably as far as we'll go in broad daylight.

If the Ukranians manage to create a front I wouldn't be surprised if we took part in some shady dealings though.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I hope it's worse than The Winter War and A'stan combined.

To Ukraine: Show no mercy, give no quarter and do post some interesting, non Geneva Convention compliant videos on Liveleak as warning. It's not like Russia won't do the same.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We've said no to a lot more people asking for help against the Soviets than we've said yes.  Getting Poland into NATO was a huge coup, and probably as far as we'll go in broad daylight.

If the Ukranians manage to create a front I wouldn't be surprised if we took part in some shady dealings though.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Word is Poland and the Czech Republic would send "aid". Funny how those two had such sunny relations with Russia in the past.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:56:55 PM EDT
[#19]
What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh yeah! It's coming. You don't fuck with a shirtless-man-who-rides-bears-bareback's dreams. Goshdarn stoopid peasants.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:57:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Shit's about to get interesting...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm just hoping this leads to a "Spies Like Us" sequel.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Russia has been handing passports out like candy to people in the Russian leaning areas.  There is a reason for that.  

Hand out passports like candy,  create some controversy,  cause a tense situation.  And move in to support their newly minted citizens.    It is nothing more than creating a bull shit reason to move into a country to secure their strategic interests.  Gotta preserve their warm water ports and pipeline routes.  Typical Russian tactics.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

To Ukraine: Show no mercy, give no quarter and do post some interesting, non Geneva Convention compliant videos on Liveleak as warning. It's not like Russia won't do the same.
View Quote
You know most of those 18 yo in the Russian army are in there because they have to serve and not there by choice.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He's Putin on a show.
View Quote

The USSR never went away,  they just needed to switch to capitalism for a little bit so they can have some money for another go.  USSR v.2.  

Call it a Stalin' tactic.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#27]

In on 1, standing by for for rooster!

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
Libertarians should love that strategy.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Not amused.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not really. No-one has the balls to do anything about it. Putin will annex the pro-Russian half of the Ukraine and the EU and Obama will file protests at the UN (that will get vetoed by Russia).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really. No-one has the balls to do anything about it. Putin will annex the pro-Russian half of the Ukraine and the EU and Obama will file protests at the UN (that will get vetoed by Russia).

I'm just looking forward to the pictures and videos, I'm well aware that our president is a Nutless pussy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Russia has been handing passports out like candy to people in the Russian leaning areas.  There is a reason for that.  

Hand out passports like candy,  create some controversy,  cause a tense situation.  And move in to support their newly minted citizens.    It is nothing more than creating a bull shit reason to move into a country to secure their strategic interests.  Gotta preserve their warm water ports and pipeline routes.  Typical Russian tactics.
View Quote
I swear I saw this same post, word for word the other day.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:06:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something like that. Russia is really the only superpower left and can do what it pleases.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome!  That's because I said almost the same thing,  Not quite word for word in the 70 page thread on Ukraine.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You know most of those 18 yo in the Russian army are in there because they have to serve and not there by choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember that when the atrocity and rape stories hit Arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#36]
150,000 troops is a hell of a lot of troops.

I doubt they are going to just secure the eastern part of the Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#37]
If Chuck Hagel has his way, that is about 1/3 of our future military force, all services combined.  How can we allow such a draw down when these kinds of events keep happening?
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#38]
What the Hell is he doing? Didn't Obama just warn him not to start anything? Damn that Putin is stupid, Obama is going to own him like the bitch he is.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Nothing to worry about...

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If Chuck Hagel has his way, that is about 1/3 of our future military force, all services combined.  How can we allow such a draw down when these kinds of events keep happening?
View Quote

Hey, cut Chuckie some slack, he didn't say how he was going to cut our forces.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#41]
They learned their lesson. Wait until the Olympics are over so that no one boycotts.

Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Awesome!  That's because I said almost the same thing,  Not quite word for word in the 70 page thread on Ukraine.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Proof right there that I do actually lurk alertively.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#43]
That would be interesting. I wonder if Ukraine would view it as an invasion.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:14:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Didn't they already do this shit in Georgia circa 08?

We wont do shit. We didn't do shit then, we didn't do shit in Syria we wont do shit now.

Not my fucking problem.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Bunch of Niko Bellic looking mofo's
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I can't wait to see elite Russian troops in their tactical Adidas track pants and sneakers.
View Quote

Squatting in that majestic pose, as only Slavs can.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL  
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

It sure is.........
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Didn't they already do this shit in Georgia circa 08?

We wont do shit. We didn't do shit then, we didn't do shit in Syria we wont do shit now.
Not my fucking problem.
View Quote

And that was under Bush. No way Obama does anything.
Link Posted: 2/26/2014 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote
I find it amazing that people here think so little of the Russian Army.  For the past decade the US military has focused on COIN.  Without a doubt the US has the best trained Spec Ops, with the best equipment.  But you aren't going to send them to fight conventional forces.  And what has Putin been doing for the last decade?  I believe he has been rebuilding and modernizing the Russian Army.  So if the article is true, 150,000 troops mobilized, that's SIX divisions.  Where the fuck would we get six divisions from?  I don't believe it's a matter of we WON'T do anything, I believe we CAN'T do anything.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 280
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top