Originally Posted By Lougotzz:
I have a couple of questions if you don't mind helping....
1)"People get depressed because they have depressing thoughts." This statement is consistent with the ___Cognitive_____ model.
2) Living an authentic life is a goal of ___existential___ therapy.
3) Two-year-old Carol watches a cooking show on t.v. and then goes into the kitchen to "bake a cake." This is an example of ___suggestion?_______
I'm guessing number three is modeling.
4) When a person described a dream, he or she is most likely describing the ____no clue____ content.
Thank you so much guys I would really appreciate a little help.
You guys are doing great. I only have three more...
5) A therapist evaluates a client prior to beginning therapy by compiling detailed info about that individual. This approach is called_____assessment (or referral information, depending on agency)
6) The inability to see or record all important behavior when making observations is called_____observer bias?___
7) A clinician asks one of his patients to record the frequency of his hallucinations and the circumstances under which they occur. This technique is called______journaling/diary__