Author
Team Member
NRA
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:16:28 PM
[Last Edit: 2/9/2014 4:19:48 PM by SWIRE]
This was just posted on Facebook by an Obama loving liberal. Typical liberal emotional over reaction that is more likely to make the dog sick then it sniffing a possum.

I need IMMEDIATE ADVICE. My dog wouldn't come in and when I went out he was hanging out with a live possum, sniffing it and such. Is this going to make either of us sick? I've wiped him down with a Lysol antibacterial wipe meant for kitchen use. I'm serious, I'm freaking out. He wasn't bitten or scratched. They just looked like they were friends.
Boredom comes from a lack of achievable, yet challenging goals. If you're bored, it's likely you haven't created new goals for yourself lately, you've become complacent.
mamacujo
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:19:09 PM
Sad. Just sad. Please tell me this wasn't a guy.
M1-Matt
New Jersey Escapee Aug.01.2010
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:21:00 PM
[Last Edit: 2/9/2014 4:21:21 PM by M1-Matt]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By SWIRE:
This was just posted on Facebook by an Obama loving liberal. Typical liberal emotional over reaction that is more likely to make the dog sick then it sniffing a possum.

I need IMMEDIATE ADVICE. My dog wouldn't come in and when I went out he was hanging out with a live possum, sniffing it and such. Is this going to make either of us sick? I've wiped him down with a Lysol antibacterial wipe meant for kitchen use. I'm serious, I'm freaking out. He wasn't bitten or scratched. They just looked like they were friends.
I would consider reporting that to the ASPCA. It would be one thing if she mentioned she gave her dog a bath, but to use a wipe like that?

Then again I am a firm believer of MYOB
NRA Life Member.
S&W Certified M&P Pistol Armorer.
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer.
High Drag Low Speed.
Minions of Snow #280.
jerrwhy01
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:22:53 PM
The dog is just embracing diversity. If it weren't for these kinds of interactions we'd never be able to achieve Social Justice in the animal kingdom. I think there's a valuable lesson that we humans can learn here.
Look, when I woke up this morning I had no plans to be sexy, but shit happens!
KennyW1983
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:24:37 PM
"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you." - Andrew Wilkow
Join VCDL!
Mr_Harry
"Yams"
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:24:46 PM
Could you imagine if the dog had decided to "Sniff" a skunk

Thank God I had the privilege to serve.
Foxxz
Giddyup!
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:26:03 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Mr_Harry:

Mine has. The problem starts when the skunk give them something to sniff.
Windustsearch
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:26:06 PM
City people.
SWIRE
Team Member
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:26:20 PM
It wasn't a guy. Just a mid 40's and still single anti-gun liberal woman. I feel sorry for her animals. She doesn't want to hurt their feelings by being the leader of the pack, so she over feeds them. She also feels sorry for their struggles in life and gets them put on multiple types of medication.

This isn't her dog but she had one that looked just like this.

Boredom comes from a lack of achievable, yet challenging goals. If you're bored, it's likely you haven't created new goals for yourself lately, you've become complacent.
Mr_Harry
"Yams"
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:28:19 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Foxxz:
Originally Posted By Mr_Harry:

Mine has. The problem starts when the skunk give them something to sniff.

Oh mine has a well. (the one in my pic)

I had a shop teacher tell me years ago to use Murphy s Oil Soap
(that was after that dog I had at the time had gotten sprayed).

Thank God I had the privilege to serve.
ArimoDave
Meet George *below*
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:29:19 PM
Being overfed probably kept the dog from trying to kill the possum.
"Hmmm let me see. Traffic is stopped up ahead, it is raining and visibility is poor, and there is a lot of traffic coming the other way . . . Solution: MORE GAS and bad techno music!" Citadel-SC
bagofcrabs65
I Have a Big Bag of Crabs
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:30:48 PM
lol
You want to learn international relations in the real world? Stick a gun in a mother fuckers face and empty his brain pan. -Sylvan

Money and Magic makes helicopters fly. Nothing else. -CFII
Jag-grad
1st Member of the Q Continuum
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:35:02 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By ArimoDave:
Being overfed probably kept the dog from trying is more likely to kill the dog than the possum.

Through all the losses, I never lost my sense of humor
casey1
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:36:26 PM
Dog probably preferred the possum.
"Lets face it. I'm not a headline guy." Lou Gehrig
p226guy
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:42:48 PM
Can't the dog and the possum coexist?
FlyingGorilla
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:48:08 PM
It wasn't a guy. Just a mid 40's and still single anti-gun liberal woman. I feel sorry for her animals. She doesn't want to hurt their feelings by being the leader of the pack, so she over feeds them. She also feels sorry for their struggles in life and gets them put on multiple types of medication.

http://www.petanswers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/fatdog-300x263.jpg

Arfcom's mascot dog has been found!!! It's the HEAVY SIX of the canine world. Every basement dweller will want to have one just like him.
Arfcom: I came for the tech, I stayed for GD

Proud member Team Ranstad 2012/2013/
dalyman72
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 4:52:10 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By FlyingGorilla:
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Arfcom's mascot dog has been found!!! It's the HEAVY SIX of the canine world. Every basement dweller will want to have one just like him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
SWIRE
Team Member
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 5:12:22 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
The dog is just embracing diversity. If it weren't for these kinds of interactions we'd never be able to achieve Social Justice in the animal kingdom. I think there's a valuable lesson that we humans can learn here.

I should post that on her page. Of course I have to work with her and really don't feeling like having to deal with a pissed off liberal woman at work.
ScooterInVegas
..-. -... .... ---
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 5:29:10 PM

You have Obama loving liberal coworker on your FaceBook??

SWIRE
Team Member
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 6:22:22 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By ScooterInVegas:

You have Obama loving liberal coworker on your FaceBook??

Yeah, she is the only one though. It was kind of one of those awkward work things. When I first started the person that assigns projects requested I add them. Offending the person who can assign projects and make your life difficult isn't something I wanted to do. So I have one liberal friend on Facebook. It is good for the occasional insight into how the left thinks.

Capt-Planet
Code Name Orphan Crippler
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 6:26:59 PM
Opossums are probably the least dangerous animal for a dog to mess around with, as far as infectious diseases are concerned. Squirrels, mice, rats, etc, all carry more threat.
Safety First. Unless it gets in the way of fun. Then safety second.
katrina24
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 6:27:53 PM
even this guys personality has rubbed off on the dog,,,,,, my boys would of eaten it or left it at the door for me to see. then eat it later,,,,,,,,
fxntime
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/9/2014 6:28:47 PM
Jeez, just tell her that her dog was embracing diversity and her inbred animal racism is showing.
I do not have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

I feel like I'm living the movie "Idiocracy" with this administration.

"Share the Wealth" my arse, HIDE the wealth is more like it.
SWIRE
Team Member
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:33:05 AM
LOL, she posted this today.

-------------
Been awake off and on since 2am due to possum nightmares. I wish I was making that up.
-------------

WyattEarp
If you're reading this, you are the resistance.
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:34:05 AM
Is this a female?
Yes, I am a pirate, two hundred years too late. The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder. I'm an over forty victim of fate. Arriving too late, arriving too late.
WrenchBender
Make the voices stop!!!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:36:29 AM
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:

I should post that on her page. Of course I have to work with her and really don't feeling like having to deal with a pissed off liberal woman at work.

No balls....
Only in GD can you catch less flack for admitting you are in a homosexual relationship with a tranny than for admitting you are in law enforcement. -scpd755
Torf
WONTCO!
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:37:27 AM
[Last Edit: 2/10/2014 11:38:54 AM by Torf]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By dalyman72:
Originally Posted By FlyingGorilla:

Widedog is wide

"This is a free country, and I have the permits, background checks, licenses, and tax receipts to prove it." --Zippster (4/10/13)
Fugitive
Cola Warrior.
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:38:29 AM

-------------
Been awake off and on since 2am due to possum nightmares. I wish I was making that up.
-------------

What. The. Fuck? Seriously? She had nightmares because her dog sniffed a possum?
"...the conex was another story. That MFer was coated with razor blades and boogers..." DiddyMas.
TacticalHeater
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:41:01 AM
"Unfriend"

Problem solved
SWIRE
Team Member
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:45:52 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By WrenchBender:
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:

No balls....

She blocked her own brother on Facebook for calling her out on stuff like that. If you want to mess with a vindictive mid-40s female liberal who can get you fired, go right ahead.

SWIRE
Team Member
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:47:08 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Fugitive:

-------------
-------------

What. The. Fuck? Seriously? She had nightmares because her dog sniffed a possum?

Yup, 100% serious. Imagine having to work with someone like that!
feudist
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:53:18 AM
Are the dogs of liberals, liberals?

I need to know for my "Enemies List"
WrenchBender
Make the voices stop!!!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:56:36 AM
Originally Posted By WrenchBender:

No balls....

She blocked her own brother on Facebook for calling her out on stuff like that. If you want to mess with a vindictive mid-40s female liberal who can get you fired, go right ahead.

Ok, certified boil your rabbit level psycho. Best to just keep your balls then. Who knows what she is capable of
Only in GD can you catch less flack for admitting you are in a homosexual relationship with a tranny than for admitting you are in law enforcement. -scpd755
dillehayd
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/10/2014 11:56:55 AM
My reply would be, "Please use that Lysol wipe on your ovaries to ensure continued survival of the human race."
This is Arfcom GD. The type of loving you want, you don't get. The type of loving you get, you don't want. -Booze