Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/29/2014 1:36:46 PM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Z7lGHNY-Q
anybody want to be the guinea pig and pre order it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I've already been guinea pig for them. Not sure if I'll preorder or not.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:48:19 PM EDT
[#2]
shit i was considering not getting that game until i watched that...

skyrim and oblivion took my social life from me. maybe this will too.

friends are overrated.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
shit i was considering not getting that game until i watched that...

skyrim and oblivion took my social life from me. maybe this will too.

friends are overrated.
View Quote

But it's an online game!  So you can have "friends" online too!
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Too bad the actual game is complete and total shit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#5]
fuckers should have made it for xbox 360 and ps3 too
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

So no. They ruined their own lore beginning with oblivion. The games suck now.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

how so? i haven't heard much about it so i haven't been able to form an opinion. all i know is that when they tried the online stuff with FF they were crap.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to get it just so I can run around and shoot everyone in the knee with an arrow.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm going to get it just so I can run around and shoot everyone in the knee with an arrow.
View Quote

You should do it while levitating!

Wait no they removed that...

Do it with spears!

No wait they removed that...

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

how so? i haven't heard much about it so i haven't been able to form an opinion. all i know is that when they tried the online stuff with FF they were crap.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been in the beta. It has no redeeming qualities as an MMO whatsoever.

You want my spare beta key? Send me a PM and it's yours, but I don't know when their next date is, and I can't guarantee it's still valid (Sent me a second one dated the 10th of january and I haven't logged in since the second or third beta weekend)

One of my favorite parts of TES is lore. I have enjoyed all of them since daggerfall (although I think the quests in skyrim were bad, the combat in morrowind was bad, and the potatoheads in oblivion were bad) and found them all to be good games, but more than anything I enjoyed the story, and how legitimately interesting the mythology of TES is, especially if you can ignore Vivec's CHIM nonsense and pretend that never happened, or better yet pretend it was just a joke about player characters.

TESO SHITS on the lore, while having awful gameplay and doing nothing to expand the TES universe in any useful way. I'm not one of those purists who complain that Cyrodil was supposed to be a jungle and that Oblivion was shit because of that, but it doesn't take long in TESO to see what I mean.

Also the game explosively deconstructing itself and crashing to desktop the time I tried to find out if you could swim ingame was a nice touch, but I'll chalk that up to it being a beta.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Holy crap... this is what video games look like nowadays?  I used to think "Arena" was pretty badass back in the day...
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope this is not like the Zeratul VS Kerrigan trailer with starcraft 2.You know the one doesn't resemble the game at all.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

That's so descriptive and enlightening.

EDIT: i type slow and didn't see your response until just now.

My apologies.

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

I thought Skyrim was amazing. It wasn't as epic as Morrowind, mind you... the storyline wasn't as immersing, but it was still a great game.

I would rather a Nordic-based mythological campaign to play through than one reminiscent of African or native tribal culture. So, Skyrim was fairly disappointing in that regard.

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Holy crap... this is what video games look like nowadays?  I used to think "Arena" was pretty badass back in the day...
View Quote

No.  It's what the cut-sceenes and trailers look like.  Basically animation.. no different that movies.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I've been on the fence about this game as well. I loved the ES series but I haven't really seen too much positive feedback from the beta players so it makes it a little easier to resist, especially considering it's a MMO and you really have to give up alot to succeed in it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I thought Skyrim was amazing. It wasn't as epic as Morrowind, mind you... the storyline wasn't as immersing, but it was still a great game.

I would rather a Nordic-based mythological campaign to play through than one reminiscent of African or native tribal culture. So, Skyrim was fairly disappointing in that regard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

i couldnt get into morrowind or oblivion but loved skyrim and still play it
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Objectively it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't revolutionary enough compared to oblivion, and they hacked out too many basic elements that I enjoyed. I'm not a fan of overly complicated rpg mechanics, but I always liked how they handled it in TES, prior to skyrim.  I never got a distinct feeling of class, as any character could in theory level up every skill to max. Even by handi-capping myself and not leveling skills I didn't want my character to have, I still didn't feel like any character I made had a distinct archetype. It felt like a dumbed down oblivion to me, which isn't terrible at face value, but after sinking probably 200 hours into oblivion, I couldn't do it again with a game that felt so similar. Then again that's probably for the better, considering I was a productive member of society instead.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I am not interested in the game due to it being an MMO so I personally have no dog in this fight as to whether it is any good or bad, that said there has been a lot of passionate vitriol coming out of /v/ for ESOL.  Sure, /v/ (4chan board) is known to pretty much hate every game ever, but the amount of vitriol and disappointment coming out of the beta test threads is indicating that it is a shitty, shitty game.  Apparently almost all the stats have been removed and the remaining RPG elements simplified to extreme level, so the people that wanted an actual RPG hate it.  People state that the people who loved the combat of Skyrim hate it because apparently the combat itself is also subpar and boring.  People who follow the lore of the Elder Scrolls series hate the game because of the reported outright bastardizations of the pre-existing lore, and what others say is outright ridiculous new lore being created in game.

Take it for what you will.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#20]
After seeing the neverwinter style combat with lotro graphics PASS...
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Objectively it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't revolutionary enough compared to oblivion, and they hacked out too many basic elements that I enjoyed. I'm not a fan of overly complicated rpg mechanics, but I always liked how they handled it in TES, prior to skyrim.  I never got a distinct feeling of class, as any character could in theory level up every skill to max. Even by handi-capping myself and not leveling skills I didn't want my character to have, I still didn't feel like any character I made had a distinct archetype. It felt like a dumbed down oblivion to me, which isn't terrible at face value, but after sinking probably 200 hours into oblivion, I couldn't do it again with a game that felt so similar. Then again that's probably for the better, considering I was a productive member of society instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, class never mattered in TES anyway, and leveling in Oblivion was ridiculously hamhanded and silly.

Skyrim on the harder difficulties plays about right at the medium-high levels, but is pretty broken at low levels (i.e, having to kite a mammoth that one shots you for 5 minutes doing 2% of its health per arrow). Neither is perfect in that regard and level-scaling games rarely are, but I think Skyrim did difficulty better than Oblivion.

Personally, I thought the Skyrim DLCs were all playably decent, although not coming close to Shivering Isles- that was an amazingly good expansion. Dawnguard had some really good moments and a few horrendous ones, and while traipsing through apocrypha in Dragonborn was weird, Solstheim was cool.

I'll also throw in that TESO is sub based- in this day and age where only games like WoW, with tons of content and years of experience can actually swing that, do you think TESO will make it? Look how quickly SWTOR went F2P, although that game, much like TESO, was total shit. That said, TESO might actually be worse than SWTOR, but it doesn't have the insane fan hype that SWTOR had, even though any thinking person who played the beta saw how bad that would be from a mile away...
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#22]
i talked to a guy who played the Beta.

he said it lacks what makes the elderscrolls so great. That feeling of meeting people and exploring.

He told me it was essentially just a cookie cutter MMO.

Choose a class and begin the grind.

If that is the case and he is correct, i wont be getting it. And honestly i hope it fails so they can get back to what theyre really good at.

Epic single player games.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

he said it lacks what makes the elderscrolls so great. That feeling of meeting people and exploring.

If that is the case and he is correct, i wont be getting it. And honestly i hope it fails so they can get back to what theyre really good at.

View Quote

I don't believe that TESO is actually drawing from the people who do work on "real games" at Bethesda. It is, as you said, a cookie cutter rpg built on the same engine as SWTOR, like every other cookie cutter RPG, and plays very similarly (although extremely clunkily).
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#24]
CGI has jack shit to do with the actual game. SWTOR had awesome CGI.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Why don't they just make a damn movie for those of us who aren't gamers but are totally into this kind of stuff???  That was FUCKING AWESOME!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1. I have stopped playing MMOs because they are all the same boring grind.

VO
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
CGI has jack shit to do with the actual game. SWTOR had awesome CGI.
View Quote

It did, but it amazed me how little they had to show for the bajillion dollars they spent on that game.

NSFW Language

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:49:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You want my spare beta key? Send me a PM and it's yours, but I don't know when their next date is, and I can't guarantee it's still valid (Sent me a second one dated the 10th of january and I haven't logged in since the second or third beta weekend)

One of my favorite parts of TES is lore. I have enjoyed all of them since daggerfall (although I think the quests in skyrim were bad, the combat in morrowind was bad, and the potatoheads in oblivion were bad) and found them all to be good games, but more than anything I enjoyed the story, and how legitimately interesting the mythology of TES is, especially if you can ignore Vivec's CHIM nonsense and pretend that never happened, or better yet pretend it was just a joke about player characters.

TESO SHITS on the lore, while having awful gameplay and doing nothing to expand the TES universe in any useful way. I'm not one of those purists who complain that Cyrodil was supposed to be a jungle and that Oblivion was shit because of that, but it doesn't take long in TESO to see what I mean.

Also the game explosively deconstructing itself and crashing to desktop the time I tried to find out if you could swim ingame was a nice touch, but I'll chalk that up to it being a beta.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i'll probably pass on the beta pass thank you though. my laptop is brand new but i still only seem to get like 5-10fps while playing that zombie game "Infestation". thought ultrabooks were better than that.

as far as elder scrolls go, lore is the biggest part of it for me. all the legends/myths/monsters/demons its awesome.

i loved skyrim myself mainly because after a while i decided to just start walking everywhere and stop using the fast travel. i would trek across the map multiple times a day and never take the same route. the things i saw were amazing and the random events blew me away.

i'll never forget when i finally saw something so awesome i stopped playing and said "damn...".

walking down a road, guards were leading prisoners, some giants and mammoths nearby. 2 dragons swoop in (first and only time i ever saw two dragons at once) and start attacking the guards and prisoners, the melee brings in the mammoths and giants and there was this huge fucking free-for-all.

i watched in awe for about 5 minutes in awe until everyone but the dragons were dead. pulled out my bow and put them both down quickly.

i never even got to finish the game. my shit started freezing when i reached blackreach i think it's called. the underground place. i can't get out of there for some reason and there's no scratches on my disk so i just gave up.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

Absolutely. I don't have time for games now but I used to.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#30]
I played the last couple of Betas, but I'm not sold on going back to MMOs. Too much of a time suck, and none of my friends play PC games.

Cool trailer though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#31]
I really wish they didnt go with an MMO platform on this game. Its a pain in the ass and takes the fun away from it. All the grinding and hours and hours spent playing to get anywhere is not as fun as the free roaming sandbox that really put games like Morrowind on the map. No innovation.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#32]
It'll be interesting to see how they do the Daedric Prince shrines, since they're supposed to be out of the way and kind of a pain in the ass at times to get to and find. Other then that...eh...after skyrim, kind of lost interest. Never thought fighting dragons would be so......boring
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#33]
I hope this isn't the beginning of the end of the Elder Scrolls series.  When I learned that Bethesda was doing an MMO I did an immediate facepalm.

MMOs have always been disappointing in my opinion.  I'd rather take a good single player game over playing with a bunch of 10 year old brats any day of the week.  I'm not a fan of forking over 15 bucks every month for the pleasure of playing a game with a bunch of strangers to fight my way through non-fluid, turn based bullshit, engineered for the elusive concept of "fairness" in game.  I tried that back with Everquest and that was a yawn.

I honestly fear for the series.  If they had announced something like Elder Scrolls: Black Marsh, I would be all over it.  Another big adventure following the lore would be excellent.

Now? Meh.. and I've been playing the series since Arena.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#34]
im in the beta.

ESO is basically a WoW grindfest and brings nothing new to the table.

Skyrims graphics are better than ESO's.

Skip this one guys. I don't even want to beta the game again when they put the servers back online.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

i'll probably pass on the beta pass thank you though. my laptop is brand new but i still only seem to get like 5-10fps while playing that zombie game "Infestation". thought ultrabooks were better than that.

as far as elder scrolls go, lore is the biggest part of it for me. all the legends/myths/monsters/demons its awesome.

i loved skyrim myself mainly because after a while i decided to just start walking everywhere and stop using the fast travel. i would trek across the map multiple times a day and never take the same route. the things i saw were amazing and the random events blew me away.

i'll never forget when i finally saw something so awesome i stopped playing and said "damn...".

walking down a road, guards were leading prisoners, some giants and mammoths nearby. 2 dragons swoop in (first and only time i ever saw two dragons at once) and start attacking the guards and prisoners, the melee brings in the mammoths and giants and there was this huge fucking free-for-all.

i watched in awe for about 5 minutes in awe until everyone but the dragons were dead. pulled out my bow and put them both down quickly.

i never even got to finish the game. my shit started freezing when i reached blackreach i think it's called. the underground place. i can't get out of there for some reason and there's no scratches on my disk so i just gave up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sounds like it is time to start a new character and see if it happens again you can thank me later
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Why don't they just make a damn movie for those of us who aren't gamers but are totally into this kind of stuff???  That was FUCKING AWESOME!!!
View Quote

I don't know if you have ever played some of the original Elder Scrolls games... but it seems like you just don't "get it."

The entire draw to the series is that they are written like novels. You play through this game in 1st person like you are the main character of a book. No one who is into TES wants to watch a movie about it... Everyone wants to play it because you get to be the main character. Each game gives you an entire world to explore at your own choosing. The writing is usually really good... Morrowind was indeed epic in its approach. You got to kill a god, rescue an entire tribal race, ascend a volcanic mountain through a series of inter-connected dungeons, and face off against an evil demon-lord.

I hate to make this distinction, but it's like you're playing through a totally unique version of LOTR. What I mean is, it's a completely epic story that unfolds at your own pace as you decide.

There really is nothing else like it in the video game world to compare it to.

It's such a shame they have ruined the MMO, as it could have been absolutely groundbreaking.

For the record, Morrowind was the best game I've EVER played, but you have to get into the story to really enjoy it.

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't know if you have ever played some of the original Elder Scrolls games... but it seems like you just don't "get it."

The entire draw to the series is that they are written like novels. You play through this game in 1st person like you are the main character of a book. No one who is into TES wants to watch a movie about it... Everyone wants to play it because you get to be the main character. Each game gives you an entire world to explore at your own choosing. The writing is usually really good... Morrowind was indeed epic in its approach. You got to kill a god, rescue an entire tribal race, ascend a volcanic mountain through a series of inter-connected dungeons, and face off against an evil demon-lord.

I hate to make this distinction, but it's like you're playing through a totally unique version of LOTR. What I mean is, it's a completely epic story that unfolds at your own pace as you decide.

It's such a shame they have ruined the MMO, as it could have been absolutely groundbreaking.

For the record, Morrowind was the best game I've EVER played, but you have to get into the story to really enjoy it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot the best part.

The lusty argonian maid series.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Trailer looks spectacular! Too bad the graphics won't be anything like that for the real game, though.

I've played Oblivion and Skyrim for probably thousands of hours but I don't think I'm going to bother with this release. From watching some gameplay and hearing reviews, it doesn't seem like the types of games that drew me to the franchise.

I eagerly await the next solo Elder Scrolls game.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Terribly boring trailer. They should used the money and made the game suck a little less.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#40]
TES online? Never. Runs counter to what the game was all about.

A coop multiplayer, sure. But trying to turn it into Everquest 25? Fuck be upon them. Hope they don't tank the series.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Did Michael Bay make that?    Does everything now days have to be made to appeal to 12 year old children with attention deficit disorder?
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Not to bump the hatefest... BUT, I would like to ask a question.

Those most adamant about how shitty this game will be, seem to be, The bigger fans.  Now, for someone that isn't into the lore and hasn't been following the TES line since game 1... What's wrong with getting into this for an MMO instead of WoW or whatever?

I also don't see a problem with a Pay to Play system.  The worst thing that could happen is the addition of a store that sells "legendary" items... If they keep the store a vanity item only thing, I don't have any issue with that.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

agreed. and don't fast travel. Walk everywhere the game is a lot more immersive and its just better that way.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

agreed. and don't fast travel. Walk everywhere the game is a lot more immersive and its just better that way.
View Quote

There is no fast travel in Morrowind unless you mean silt striders and mage guild.  The new style "fast travel" is ridiculous.  I also agree that Morrowind was the best game of the series when it comes to lore and immersion.  It is hard to play after getting used to modern graphics IMO.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 11:54:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

There is no fast travel in Morrowind unless you mean silt striders and mage guild.  The new style "fast travel" is ridiculous.  I also agree that Morrowind was the best game of the series when it comes to lore and immersion.  It is hard to play after getting used to modern graphics IMO.

View Quote

A group is remaking it.

They are using the Skyrim engine and have appropriately named it "Skywind."

Link Posted: 2/1/2014 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

What level did he play to?

I played the beta, and I will say that the first couple levels are rough. I didnt really start to enjoy it till I got to about level 9 or so.  My character was more powerfull, I was able to figure out gathering and crafting.  I ran a dungeon.  I think people have to understand that they played a beta.... wow beta was unimpressive as well, I had friends who were in it.  It even colored their opinion not to play it on release, and let's be honest vanilla wow wasn't all that great until you got to level 20.

I think the game has potential, and I have been playing ES games for a long time.  But I also dont get gay over purity of lore..... just tell me a good story in this instalment and I'm satisfied.  I think ESO does that.  I will say that I don't like the trend of dumbing down of things like spells/ spell crafting.  But I do like how this game has done its crafting as compared to WoW..... it's actually usefull, and more involved without being overly complicated.

Link Posted: 2/1/2014 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#47]
honestly we should not worry too much about the lore with the online game. the way i see it, since the era of the game is in is consider the dark age, everything is up to debate, you can pretty much make up things as you go along. what worry me is how the game might change the future elder scroll games.  collector edition,you have to pay to play imperial race, what the hell???
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morrowind was epic

Oblivion was good

Skyrim was... eh

Hell, with all of the modding, I still drag Morrowind out and play it from time to time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Not to bump the hatefest... BUT, I would like to ask a question.

Those most adamant about how shitty this game will be, seem to be, The bigger fans.  Now, for someone that isn't into the lore and hasn't been following the TES line since game 1... What's wrong with getting into this for an MMO instead of WoW or whatever?

I also don't see a problem with a Pay to Play system.  The worst thing that could happen is the addition of a store that sells "legendary" items... If they keep the store a vanity item only thing, I don't have any issue with that.
View Quote

I will admit to in particular being rather unhappy at how "pay 2 win" the game is in the first place. Have you seen the preorder bonuses? They let you play any race as any faction. That doesn't even make sense for one, but is a pretty good example of p2w. That said, racials in TESO are not overly strong yet, but it's absolutely ridiculous that that's even an option.

If you're going to get into a "themepark" mmo, just play WoW. It has the most content, the best devs, and even as it is going downhill (the game turns 10 this year) there's a reason why it was and still is the king of MMOs. Every MMO since WoW, with the exception of outliers like EVE which are completely different types of games altogether outside of being MMOs, has just tried to copy wow. WoW was heavily, heavily influenced by Everquest, but it added refinements EQ didn't have that made the game a lot more fun to play for semicasuals, even in vanilla. Instancing and raid locks comes to mind. I don't know if you're an MMO fan, but doing rotations on bosses out in the world was a huge pain back in EQ.
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Elder Scrolls is about the personal Campbellian archetype.

Can't do that if hundreds of other gamers are also being the hero, and typing "LOL" and HUEHUEUEHUEHUE and "How I mine for fish?"

No interest in MMOs whatsoever.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top