BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stay in your lane, Tommy. You're veering too far from your realm of knowledge.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IPv6 ever really in use?

Yes, IPv6 replaces IPv4 and has built in kill switch/ability to locate device to exact coordinates. There is a lot about it they won't tell you... It's quite the beast as some say

Lol-I was biting my tongue over that one.

I think we have our answer.

Nick

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Autism, is it caused by vaccination's? if not what is the cause? Is there a cure?
View Quote

There is a genetic component that when combined with certain environmental toxins shows much higher risks of autism. Genetic mapping and screening is available to see if your a carrier.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IPv6 ever really in use?

Yes, IPv6 replaces IPv4 and has built in kill switch/ability to locate device to exact coordinates. There is a lot about it they won't tell you... It's quite the beast as some say

Nick

It's ok I understand y'all's train of thought. There are many things that if I told you it would be turned to mockery, denial, or anger. That's the human brain's natural psychological defense mechanism for self preservation.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#4]
What is the largest city to survive the nuke exchange?

What is the world population in 2048?
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#5]
This looks like fun; I'll play.

• What is done with all of the data the NSA has collected on US citizens?

• Who are these "outsiders/savages" you speak of? Are they considered enemies of the Federation? Would you go as far as to consider them today as libertarian/survivalists/preppers?

• For the most part, does the US citizenry go willingly along with whatever loss of freedoms or liberties await i.e. no resistance?

• Can you comment on the integration of technology and human beings? For example, internet-connected brains or implanted augmented reality devices like advanced Google glass?

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

• Who are these "outsiders/savages" you speak of? Are they considered enemies of the Federation? Would you go as far as to consider them today as libertarian/survivalists/preppers?

• For the most part, does the US citizenry go willingly along with whatever loss of freedoms or liberties await i.e. no resistance?

• Can you comment on the integration of technology and human beings? For example, internet-connected brains or implanted augmented reality devices like advanced Google glass?

View Quote

• Creates #1  reality series "Great Big Brother".

• non-government employees

• Yes, just like throughout the arc of American history.

• Google Mood and Apple Smile are huge

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's ok I understand y'all's train of thought. There are many things that if I told you it would be turned to mockery, denial, or anger. That's the human brain's natural psychological defense mechanism for self preservation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IPv6 ever really in use?

Nick

Sure, "Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic", yada,yada, yada...
It's not a matter of incredulity in regards to a technology yet unkown. It's a matter of you citing a specific technology that is already in existence and is functional, and then attributing abilities that just aren't (and CAN'T) be functionally realized as it exists. Perhaps, if you had claimed that IPv4/6 were replaced by a new form of data routing, then there would be no way to dispute your claim.

As an analogy, it would be like somebody asking, "Do internal combustion engines still exist?" and you say, "Yes, but instead of fossil fuels they use plain old water and the spark plugs split the Hydrogen off and burns that."
While it is true that electricity can be used to separate Hydrogen and Oxygen, in the method described, it is not remotely possible and therefore ruins the illusion.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sure, "Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic", yada,yada, yada...
It's not a matter of incredulity in regards to a technology yet unkown. It's a matter of you citing a specific technology that is already in existence and is functional, and then attributing abilities that just aren't (and CAN'T) be functionally realized as it exists. Perhaps, if you had claimed that IPv4/6 were replaced by a new form of data routing, then there would be no way to dispute your claim.

As an analogy, it would be like somebody asking, "Do internal combustion engines still exist?" and you say, "Yes, but instead of fossil fuels they use plain old water and the spark plugs split the Hydrogen off and burns that."
While it is true that electricity can be used to separate Hydrogen and Oxygen, in the method described, it is not remotely possible and therefore ruins the illusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly what has he said about IPv6 that is incompatible with the way you understand it works?

I understand how it works and how routing is done today on the Internet. I felt the same way about his claim as you do at first - but then I realized I'm conflating these two concepts.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is stored and kept in the name protecting America and it's children.
There are those that go along with the program no matter what for the promise of safety and normal life and those that do not. More than 60% here go along with the program...
Google glass is just the beginning, a free mind is a wonderful gift
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will they come to take my guns?

Yes

how long before this happens?
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#11]
At what price and point will gold be confiscated?

How about silver?
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How about silver?
View Quote

That's actually a fair point - gold has been confiscated / banned, but I don't recall any government banning silver - much less other precious metals.

It might be smart to keep a substantial reserve in platinum or palladium, for the same reasons.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:
That's actually a fair point - gold has been confiscated / banned, but I don't recall any government banning silver - much less other precious metals.

It might be smart to keep a substantial reserve in platinum or palladium, for the same reasons.
View All Quotes

Quoted:

How about silver?

Keep enough gold on hand to bribe government officials.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#14]
A lot of questions have been asked about investing in gold, silver, etc., I will say this: when it comes to precious metals if you are not in physical possession then don't consider it yours, if your in physical possession that's great I'm sure you can trade it or sell it one day. Like I've said before don't put all your eggs in one basket in case the basket gets dropped.
I'm not saying it's terrible to have a 401k or invest in gold but just remember to diversify your assets and include tangible items so that if one thing goes your not devastated and likewise don't stash a ton of tangible items and cash at your home in case of something that could happen today or tomorrow like a house fire or burglary.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Be smart and always try to stay one step ahead in terms of mass population thinking.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IPv6 ever really in use?

Yeah unless they change the IPv6 standards...which they will not...
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 11:39:03 PM EDT
[#17]
IPv6: Biometric login, personal IP address, you are the device. Just the beginning....
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 1:52:52 AM EDT
[#18]
2048.  34 years...I'll be 89.  When does the SHTF again?
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 2:08:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

2048.  34 years...I'll be 89.  When does the SHTF again?
View Quote

408 months...

Well, I'm not a time traveler, but if I had to guess there is a good chance that the shit will have already hit the fan for you, if not you'll be very close to your personal end of the world.

Link Posted: 1/31/2014 2:29:01 AM EDT
[#20]
I plan on making it to 100+ so get off my lawn!
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 1:28:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Tommy,

What was up with Al Bielek?  Was his story about the Philly Exp and going to 21xx and 27xx true?  

Also, are there some states that fair better than others?  Is there anything that correlates more effected states than non effected states?

Link Posted: 2/1/2014 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Tommy,

What was up with Al Bielek?  Was his story about the Philly Exp and going to 21xx and 27xx true?  

Also, are there some states that fair better than others?  Is there anything that correlates more effected states than non effected states?

View Quote

The Philadelphia experiment is a direct result of Nikola Tesla schematics and blueprints. 1.5-3 tesla causes memory loss, multiply it by a thousand or a hundred thousand and it's devastating however the human brain is remarkable in ability to reformat. Nobody knew the effects or how to shield human body. Everything is scrambled and only bits and pieces are remembered. Some of the conjecture was psychotic dillusions from brain reformatting however memories from past surfaced when given memory triggers.
Tunguska incident wasn't caused by a meteor or asteroid. Pandora's box was opened. Nikola's anti-gravity theory is correct. He made schematics, blueprints, and a couple devices that are just being developed and proven correct in 2048. Einstein wasn't the real genius Nikola Tesla was and people in 2048 are now realizing.
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Average life span in the 2040's
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#24]
The company Tesla that is making electric vehicles makes a whole lot more than cars in the future...They carry the dream of Nikola Tesla. But here on arfcom nobody believes in such things as spaceships with antigravity propulsion engines flying into space and going to the moon and mars, I mean that's just crazy stuff that Star Trek geeks and that crazy Russian scientist Nikola Tesla believed in right? The only thing believable here is that the ar-15 is the greatest scientific invention in the history of mankind right?
Link Posted: 2/1/2014 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Average life span in the 2040's
View Quote

For 97% of general federation population life span decreases due to poor nutritional diets and bad healthcare but for 3% elite it increases. I don't know about outsiders.
Link Posted: 2/2/2014 1:36:33 AM EDT
[#26]
SO if guns are confiscated what event triggers this, who carries out the orders, and is the government under democrat or republican control at the time?

Also how many actually go out in a blaze of glory?
Link Posted: 2/2/2014 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#27]
wow epic thread thanks op!
Link Posted: 2/2/2014 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
SO if guns are confiscated what event triggers this, who carries out the orders, and is the government under democrat or republican control at the time?

Also how many actually go out in a blaze of glory?
View Quote

I think it's funny to see the mentality of everyone going out in a "blaze of glory" It reminds of the bully at school puffing his chest out and acting hardcore but when someone is ready to throw down they scamper off and back down.  The guy that acts the toughest and has a million "assault" rifles is the first to back down and submit. The 80 year old grandma down the street that goes to church on Sunday morning and bakes apple pies is the first to go out in a "blaze of glory". 13 year old clean cut Johnny with a 270 caliber deer rifle turns into brutal killer/enemy of federation.  That is a common story....
Link Posted: 2/2/2014 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The company Tesla that is making electric vehicles makes a whole lot more than cars in the future...They carry the dream of Nikola Tesla. But here on arfcom nobody believes in such things as spaceships with antigravity propulsion engines flying into space and going to the moon and mars, I mean that's just crazy stuff that Star Trek geeks and that crazy Russian scientist Nikola Tesla believed in right? The only thing believable here is that the ar-15 is the greatest scientific invention in the history of mankind right?
View Quote

Tesla was Croatian.
Link Posted: 2/2/2014 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Tesla was Croatian.
View All Quotes

Quoted:

Tesla was Croatian.

Forget it, he's rolling.
Link Posted: 2/2/2014 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Tesla was Croatian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tesla was Croatian.

You are correct he is of Croatian/Serbian ethnicity. People refer to him as the mad Russian scientist even though he gained citizenship in America and did work here. While in America he took trips back home and would stay for months on end but it is later revealed that the Russians were funding his most expensive and wild theories. He tried to gain backing from Great Britain and the USA but was rejected and he had no choice but to turn to the Russians in order to fulfill his dream. It was in Russia that he carried out his experiments. Without the Russians his work would of have never been completed or carried out hence the reasoning for the "mad Russian scientist" as people in 2048 say.
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 7:37:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Will there be war on the mainland US soil and will it be internal or from an external threat or both?
Link Posted: 2/4/2014 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Will there be war on the mainland US soil and will it be internal or from an external threat or both?
View Quote

Yes.....Some say internal some say external, it depends on the viewpoint.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Tommy,

Can you tell us about the sports of the future?  Are current day professional leagues like the NFL, NHL, MLB, etc still in existence?

What about special forces units?  Do SEALs, GBs, Delta still exist?

How is your food availability?  How much food would you say you are regularly able to have on reserve?

Link Posted: 2/8/2014 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will the invitation to the foreigners to assist be from the US government?
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 4:40:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Tommy,

Can you tell us about the sports of the future?  Are current day professional leagues like the NFL, NHL, MLB, etc still in existence?

What about special forces units?  Do SEALs, GBs, Delta still exist?

How is your food availability?  How much food would you say you are regularly able to have on reserve?

View Quote

Yes there are still those sports but it's very watered down if that makes any sense.
There are special forces albeit different names
Elite class eats very well and nutritious real food, gen fed citizens eat synthetic foods mainly, not sure about outsiders but they do a lot of farming, foraging, and hunting.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 4:45:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I believe everything Tommy says.

What I DON'T believe is that I've actually read all 12 pages of this goofy shit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No invitations needed for the family order.
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Is the the food crisis a result of chemtrails?
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Right now in this moment in time I am drinking some Ciacci Piccolomini de aragona 2010, eating some homemade ravioli and breadsticks while listening to some Luciano Pavorotti. What a glorious moment this is, you know y'all should be enjoying each moment like me.  I am here in 2014 right now but I could be here just a while. 1878 Salerno, Italy there is no place like it, I can hardly wait...
Link Posted: 2/8/2014 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#41]
When does the sky turn and stay red for seven days?
Link Posted: 2/9/2014 12:18:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
When does the sky turn and stay red for seven days?
View Quote

Plagues, disasters, atrocities all happen in order. Some know some don't, some mock some believe, some die for believing, not long after the latter you will see darkness, the moon stained with blood.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Did you go back?  What are phones like in the future?
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers for next week?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Did you go back?  What are phones like in the future?
View Quote

Battery life is waaaaayyy better
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 10:16:03 PM EDT
[#46]
I like this thread.  Time for a bump.  

Are there new country boundary lines in the future Tommy?
Link Posted: 3/1/2014 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that Russia controls at least half of Ukraine :)
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that Russia controls at least half of Ukraine :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree.  Ukraine militarily can't retake it.  It's like Belgium taking on Germany.  

So Tommy, does the US get involved in a nuclear war over the Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 11:18:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Is youtube still 90% kitten videos?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, one is in the making now
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top