Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2013 8:18:20 AM EDT
Haven't watch Pawn Stars in a long time, turned on tv and they're on. I knew Corey had lost a lot of weight, but last time I saw Chum, he was still huge. They're both about unrecognizable from the first season.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/25/2013 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Still a fictional retard.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]
He makes $100,000 per week!!! WTF, I bet it was easy to lose weight!

http://www.reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/norm-clarke/its-crazy-life-pawn-stars-chumlee
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like he always has to me.

Link Posted: 12/25/2013 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still a fictional retard.
View Quote

For the money they pull down you could call me a fictional retard twice a day.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#6]
It looks like Rick has lost a little weight too.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I've noticed his voice has changed too.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can tell (extremely) fat people by their voice. Their fat faces actually prevent their mouths from moving normally or something. Can't quite put my finger on it, but it almost makes them sound like their tongues are too big for their mouths or something, affects their vocal inflection. So yeah, doesn't surprise me a bit that he sounds different.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#9]

I didn't see it, but my mother called me and said Chumlee was on "Who Want's to be a Millionaire" and won!  She claims that Chumlee was actually smart and fairly articulate.  I told her no way because reality TV wouldn't lie to me.

Link Posted: 12/25/2013 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#10]
In Rick's autobiography he talks about Chumlee's t-shirt business. When the show started to be popular Chumlee was the first one to realize the money to be made in souvenirs so he started selling Chumlee t-shirts. Rick tried to buy him out, and Chum said no. Then it got to the point that there were so many orders Chum had to partner with Rick so they could hire a full time staff to fill orders.

Then they were having trouble coming up with new t-shirt designs. So Chum came up with the idea of having contests for the fans. The fans submit the designs, the winner gets some swag, and they get a free design with no real work.

I would like to be as retarded as him...
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Cocaine.  It's a helluva drug.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

In Rick's autobiography he talks about Chumlee's t-shirt business. When the show started to be popular Chumlee was the first one to realize the money to be made in souvenirs so he started selling Chumlee t-shirts. Rick tried to buy him out, and Chum said no. Then it got to the point that there were so many orders Chum had to partner with Rick so they could hire a full time staff to fill orders.

Then they were having trouble coming up with new t-shirt designs. So Chum came up with the idea of having contests for the fans. The fans submit the designs, the winner gets some swag, and they get a free design with no real work.

I would like to be as retarded as him...
View Quote

They are raking in so much dough it isn't even funny. Yeah, I'd love to be a stupid as they are.

Link Posted: 12/25/2013 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw some vids of Chum away from the set. He sounds like a normal guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top