BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 43
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

overconfidence -- what could possibly go wrong?

http://losdos.dyndns.org/public/gifs/emma-stalk-reduced.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Unpacking yer boxes.

Link Posted: 4/4/2015 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm drunk, this happened...
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm drunk, this happened...
http://i57.tinypic.com/2iktnqq.jpg
View Quote

that picture looks familiar. .
she hangs out there a lot.
and no paint needed
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:35:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Sometimes I wish I weren't allergic to those furry fuckers. It would be entertaining to have a kitteh in the house.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:52:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Kitty Farrell, the gf's three-legged rescue feral is showing me she acceptance by laying on my foot and catching some rays in her Forever home.
She was on my foot for an hour or so.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:36:49 AM EDT
[#7]
GF used her best potato for this shot, Kitty Invisible.

Really, she's come so far from being a feral alley cat.

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Jack Bauer! A cat of infinite jest, of most excellent Fancy Feast. He hath shown me his scratching post a thousand times and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My tuna rises at it. Here pointed those ears that I have cleaned, I know not how oft. Where be your giblets now? Your leaps? Your yowls? Your flashes of retard, that were wont to set the table on a purr?

OK.  My liberal arts education was worth it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Jack Bauer! A cat of infinite jest, of most excellent Fancy Feast. He hath shown me his scratching post a thousand times and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My tuna rises at it. Here pointed those ears that I have cleaned, I know not how oft. Where be your giblets now? Your leaps? Your yowls? Your flashes of retard, that were wont to set the table on a purr?

http://i.imgur.com/qUpOYVA.jpg?1

OK.  My liberal arts education was worth it.

View Quote
Ok I loled

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Tank!

From the "I can't stop giving my cat BJ's" story......   They didn't think it was too funny...
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Always looked at this thread, don't believe I ever posted in it. I am a cat person.

This old girl is Ajax, the cat that I grew up with. She (and her sister you'll see shortly) were both born in my brothers room when I was about 5. Ajax made it to the sweet old age of about 16 before I had to put her down due to liver failure.

She wasn't exactly photogenic, and most of the time just laid around like a lazy shit, but loved attention when you gave it to her.

But don't wake her up, she hated being woken up. Devil kitty:

For some reason she loved sleeping in this sink in the back-yard:

April 29, 2013: Rest in Peace, "Big Fluffy."

This is Jewel, my brother's cat and Ajax's sister. She lasted up until early this year before she finally stopped eating and drinking, but you could see the arthritis and mental decay begin to build up. She loved sitting on laps, and didn't matter if you had just sat down. She'd be there. While Ajax was generally a loving sweet-heart, Jewel was a feisty bitch, but we loved her none the less. Two instances of her laying down on my lap as soon as I sat down at my brothers place. Rest in peace "Football Head"

A few years prior we adopted this fellow, BoBo, as a tiny kitten, and now he's a fat-ass that will never leave you alone and constantly begs for attention. He's a cuddly sweet-heart.

Here he is, staring at the newest addition, Emmy, June of last year.

She's a photogenic little cat. She used to be all cuddly.

Quite the adventurer, as well. Any small nook she can jump in, she will. I was trying to sew up my hockey bag when she did this:

Here she is, laying inside my hockey pants, which at the time were airing out from a game the night prior

Emmy's a fan of this tree also. I was sitting out having a smoke when a bunch of flowers started raining on me. Then I saw her:

She's about two years old now, high-energy and a fast cat, but she sucks at hunting birds. Bo Bo is teaching her, but she's a little too excitable for it right now I think.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#13]
we didn't do it....
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
we didn't do it....
http://i59.tinypic.com/i4027b.jpg
View Quote

That is an awesome picture...love it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
we didn't do it....
View Quote

"did you see the size of that chicken"
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

we didn't do it....

View Quote

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#17]
these strangely started showing up on certain brands of heavy equipment in my area... oddest thing..
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:32:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#19]
at some point this happened....
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#20]
we also got Jack Bauer a puppy.. (been busy, new house too!)
Capt Malcolm Renyolds is 12 weeks and 40 pounds now... Jack and Pew don't care, they beat him up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Lucy helping me with my studies.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Got some time to waste?  Try this.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#23]

300 .gifs of Maru.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#24]
One of the cats that my parent's feed look like he is sick.  He is a bit slower and he doesn't meow like he used to and he is getting skinny.  Both my parents don't like him, but I like him.  

I'll try to get a photo up by this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Got my 4:30am wake up call by a screaming rabbit.  Lester had drug him through 2 cat doors to get him into the living room.  There he played catch and release and catch and release.  This was the third bunny.  I live a life of horror.  

Here is Lester in a "not killing all of the gentle things" mode.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:37:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Got my 4:30am wake up call by a screaming rabbit.  Lester had drug him through 2 cat doors to get him into the living room.  There he played catch and release and catch and release.  This was the third bunny.  I live a life of horror.  

Here is Lester in a "not killing all of the gentle things" mode.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd229/aloxited_photos/Puddy_Tats/9C7F1A96-B410-48BD-A2E3-F5DD78D497D1.png

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 5:27:04 PM EDT
[#27]

"I'm waiting for the proper moment to take my revenge upon that orange three-legged pest."
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Awesome.  Looking forward to hearing some of the replies.

Link Posted: 5/20/2015 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#32]
So mine went in for their one year checkup, vet says they're doing great.  We were a little worried about the weight on The Chairman but the doc says he is, as I suspected, just a block of muscle more or less, aint much fat there.  He's 14 pounds, I'da guessed more.  

He has no neck.  

The kids at school decided he needed to be part of this year's mural.  It's still a work in progress but…

They're certainly doing a better job than I would!
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So mine went in for their one year checkup, vet says they're doing great.  We were a little worried about the weight on The Chairman but the doc says he is, as I suspected, just a block of muscle more or less, aint much fat there.  He's 14 pounds, I'da guessed more.  

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/winstonsmith7/IMG_1830-small_zpsvgbvktbg.jpg

He has no neck.  

The kids at school decided he needed to be part of this year's mural.  It's still a work in progress but…

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/winstonsmith7/IMG_1837-small_zpsjaekhpfe.jpg

They're certainly doing a better job than I would!
View Quote

congratulations, mr. chairman
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Rorington and four pink Cav Mk. II lowers (GWACS rollmarks and buttplates):

He caught and ate a fly yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#36]
This goofball

doesn't like staying still for pictures
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Posted this on a Facebook cat group last night... Huge derP ensued...
"
So earlier I dropped a can of whipCream out of the fridge and didn't realize it... When I came back in the room like 40 minutes later I noticed my cat Jack Bauer was licking the leaking can on the floor... I didn't think too much of it... WhipCream can't be that bad for him...
Then I noticed a slight hiss... Almost inaudible... Then I noticed Jack was acting kind of funny and really really seemed to be enjoying his prize...

It took me a second but I then realized that my cat was high as ballz from the nitrous oxide used as a propellant... He had been licking it the whole time with a steady stream of laughing gas pointing directly in his little funny face...

I got him out and have him some fresh air but he still seems pretty broken... He has looked like the pictures for a good 3-4 hours now.. Does anyone know when this will stop? My kids are watching a movie but eventually that will end and I can't keep Mack hidden forever... They can't see him like this.. He looks ridiculous...
the struggle continues..."

Link Posted: 6/10/2015 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Posted this on a Facebook cat group last night... Huge derP ensued...

"

So earlier I dropped a can of whipCream out of the fridge and didn't realize it... When I came back in the room like 40 minutes later I noticed my cat Jack Bauer was licking the leaking can on the floor... I didn't think too much of it... WhipCream can't be that bad for him...

Then I noticed a slight hiss... Almost inaudible... Then I noticed Jack was acting kind of funny and really really seemed to be enjoying his prize...

It took me a second but I then realized that my cat was high as ballz from the nitrous oxide used as a propellant... He had been licking it the whole time with a steady stream of laughing gas pointing directly in his little funny face...

I got him out and have him some fresh air but he still seems pretty broken... He has looked like the pictures for a good 3-4 hours now.. Does anyone know when this will stop? My kids are watching a movie but eventually that will end and I can't keep Mack hidden forever... They can't see him like this.. He looks ridiculous...

the struggle continues..."

http://i58.tinypic.com/qph47o.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2uo3w90.jpg
View Quote
Who you callin' high??!?

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#39]
My nephew's furball of death.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Keep calm Jack Bauer...it's just the tip....
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
at some point this happened....
http://youtu.be/xu5UcjHHhOA
View Quote

I have a cat that when she starts doing that she is so deep in sleep she is in "dead sleep".

I can gently move my hand under her head and bounce it in the air.   She wont wake up.   Kitty sleep apnea.

I recorded it on an old phone where I bounced her head a few times.   Laid it back down.   Picked it back up to bounce it again and laid it down.   On the 3rd try she woke up suddenly and looked around like WTF.    Anyone I showed it to laughed their ass off.

Now that I have a 2nd cat she doesnt come up and sleep in the same spot on the couch anymore and she doesnt do it as often.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#43]

Good to see Jack Bauer having recovered from his nitrous OD
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#44]
recovered is a term we use loosely..

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#45]
delete
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Tristan the Mighty says that Jack Bauer has a Purty Mouth
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:32:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Curiosity extraordinary renditioned the cat

Had an empty Blanton's bag sitting on my kitchen counter, and well my cat is a curios little bugger.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#48]
bags or boxes.  not allowed to be empty
17 lbs of coon in a bag
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Okay, I always knew cats liked to lay on books... But this is ridiculous.

Link Posted: 9/21/2015 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#50]
That's nothing. I did not aid in the positioning of this pussy (momma was gone, so I was the backup cuddle partner)

19 lbs of fatty cuddle rape
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top