Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I have the same one!!! Also ordered from Amazon with overnight $13.99 prime shipping to Alaska
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
HORSE HEAD MASK FTMFW BITCHES!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote
Link dammit   , I just ordered 10 flashlights...

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Haribo sugar free gummy bears
1,131 of 1,268 people found the following review helpful

1.0 out of 5 stars Rapture me, please lord. October 5, 2013

By Craig L

As I type this review, I'm on the toilet, surrounded by my dearest family and friends and a priest. I'm not exactly sure whether this is an exorcism or if I'm getting my last rites read to me. This very well could be my final crowning moment. I may never make it back to my feet. What a way to go. Will I go out by suffocating in a toxic byproduct stench? Will I croak from my body expelling all essential nutrients for life? Is this the apacolypse?

What is occurring in my body right now may only be explained with the final 20 minutes of the movie Independence Day. The sweet gummy bears that I thought I had chewed and swallowed have now resurrected inside my bowels with a vengeance. The only thing that I can imagine they are doing is s***ting inside my digestive tract. Decomposed zombie gummy bear s***. This can't be all my s***. There's no way. That's not my s***. That's s*** from a supernatural entity living inside me. Literally nothing I've eaten in a dozen years could possibly turn my ass into a to-scale model of Mt. St. Helens, violently spewing what smells like a public bus filled with homeless people with fresh perms, in Mexico City at such a cyclic rate, that I'm worried the war veteran below me thinks he's storming Normandy again.

Shame on everyone who handled these bears before they made it to me. Shame on Amazon for making theses available for purchase. Shame on the guy in the warehouse who packaged this for shipment. Shame on the UPS guy for bringing this to my door. You all knew. I know you knew, and you knew I'd know. And you still let me do this to myself. Shame on you!

My last hope now is that the force of gas propelling from my anus may be strong enough to disturb Satan himself in hell. And that he is so angered by this that he sends an entire fleet of brave minions to come up through the toilet and put me out of my misery.

Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.

http://www.amazon.com/Giant-Gummy-Bear-approx-Pounds/dp/B00315HJ8C/ref=sr_1_5?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1385086114&sr=1-5&keywords=gummy+bears

On the same note....should make a kick ass vodka gummy bear.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You have to read the Q&A section for the Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears posted above.  The reviews and the questions made me fall of the chair
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/Holloween-Decorations-Creepy-Costume-Novelty/dp/B009PJV6KK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1385086546&sr=8-4&keywords=horse+head+mask
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Not prime, but I don't give a flying....

http://www.amazon.com/Remote-Controlled-Flying-F-ck/dp/B002P4J2P8/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1385086732&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Flying+fuck
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

5% lidocaine gel

View Quote

I wonder what would happen if I rubbed that all over my wang pre-coitus.

Go for days, or go soft, or even worse... go soft for days.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/Holloween-Decorations-Creepy-Costume-Novelty/dp/B009PJV6KK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1385086546&sr=8-4&keywords=horse+head+mask
Thanks, I think....

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You have to read the Q&A section for the Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears posted above.  The reviews and the questions made me fall of the chair

+1

Sorbitol gives me horrible gas too.  In 6th grade I went camping with a friend and made a mistake of bringing some sorbitol-sweetened candy.  We had to share a tent and he nearly beat me up for farting constantly all night.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The possibilities are endless.  Sunburn relief, tattoo prep, minor surgery....

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Holy shit (pun intended) that's funny.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Gerber Artifact

http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-22-41770-Artifact-Pocket-Keychain/dp/B001349MD8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385087912&sr=8-2&keywords=gerber+artifact

Saves my butt daily.  If you leave it in your pocket and find yourself in line at security at the airport;  No problem.  throw the exacto blade away!
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

...surprise buttsecks!

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...surprise buttsecks!

Practical jokes

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#17]

I have one of those......works great, very useful for a gear head.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't forget to use smile.amazon.com and select "NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund" (or similar) as your charity.  If you're spending the money anyway, you might as well direct a small portion of it to a good cause.

It's literally that easy -- just make sure that you add "smile." to the beginning of the URL.  Posters in here could do everyone a favor by updating their links too.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#19]
http://www.amazon.com/Bug-A-Salt-Fire-Your-Swatter-Original/dp/B00AB88UDA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Many a small bugs obliterated with this. It is a necessity when hot tubbing in the warmer months.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#20]

Ordered, because I love to color.

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Night crew was crucial with pussy lube, what do the day guys have to offer?
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Maybe, but jumping in and out of a barrel is a lot faster than applying the stuff one limb at a time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The mix I listed is way cheaper by the ounce, and one fuck of a lot easier to store and dispense.

Maybe, but jumping in and out of a barrel is a lot faster than applying the stuff one limb at a time.

Holy. Shit.

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#23]
For aquarium people, they have biomax pretty inexpensive

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#24]

I am so tempted to order that for my office.  Fly that shit every time one of my sales guys comes in my office....

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#28]
I bought some of these LED lights.

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 1:26:41 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I like the ones with the covert nose better, but unfortunately, they are about 4x the price.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#31]

Warning, the flashlights this supplier are total crap.  I bought two of them and the end cap of one didn't screw on and the pocket of the other couldn't be attached to the body.  

The machining is sloppy and misaligned. These must be factory rejects.  There are no logo's on them and they are not good enough to meet quality control to have a companies name printed on them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Warning, the flashlights this supplier are total crap.  I bought two of them and the end cap of one didn't screw on and the pocket of the other couldn't be attached to the body.  

The machining is sloppy and misaligned. These must be factory rejects.  There are no logo's on them and they are not good enough to meet quality control to have a companies name printed on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Interesting...I have 10 of them and the function/fit/finish is excellent on all of them.  Sorry you got screwed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://www.amazon.com/Bug-A-Salt-Fire-Your-Swatter-Original/dp/B00AB88UDA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/812YQ7uqbTL._SL1500_.jpg

Many a small bugs obliterated with this. It is a necessity when hot tubbing in the warmer months.
View Quote

I either spend too much time on arfcom, or amazon, or both... I use this to put salt on my food.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Best thermos ever.  Keeps liquids very hot or cold for a long time, just wish it was bigger:

Thermos

I make my own extracts, so these are way better and more professional looking than plastic:

Glass bottles
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Alright, when I view the Amazon pages for the op's lube and the 55 gallon drum, I am getting some pretty twisted stuff under the "Customers who viewed this item also viewed":

Animal fun

Big thang

Body bag

Large vinyl gender neutral

Just bought a ton of those flashlights.  These are great for $7.45 each shipped (if Prime):

Cree T6 Flashlight 3 Mode
View Quote

Thanks. Now I have the "Big Thang" in my viewing history. I can't wait to see what suggestions I get.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mine are holding up well. One did have a loose clip on it.....
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I either spend too much time on arfcom, or amazon, or both... I use this to put salt on my food.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/812YQ7uqbTL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm thinking of opening a restaurant where the waiters are armed with a salt and pepper bug a salt. How many shots would you like?
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Great, just what I need.  More ideas for shit I really don't need to order but I will cause I got prime.....
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#40]

For when your dancing to.

Link Posted: 11/23/2013 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Hooooollllleeeee ssssshhhheeeee . . .
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Hood for replacement
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#43]
At $15 the Mora knife is the best value on the planet for a knife, and quite possibly, for any product.

http://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Companion-Outdoor-Stainless-4-1-Inch/dp/B005EOJAKI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1385237990&sr=8-6&keywords=mora+knife

Link Posted: 11/23/2013 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Worth it's weight in gold.  Plus, "Working women in the building industry will find they are more easily able to manipulate these lighter tools and drive nails like a seasoned carpenter."  
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/314pLrhnaJL._SX385_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BKXLYA/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
View Quote
Does it come with a guarantee that you will pull down more trim?
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#45]
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008X8TFGQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=14NN1LXAF1GII&coliid=I308V3ZSR17VKZ

Link Posted: 11/23/2013 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
They should sell this with the Gummi Bears.
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008X8TFGQ/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=14NN1LXAF1GII&coliid=I308V3ZSR17VKZ

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41a8DZ6MiYL.jpg
View Quote

wow my dad bought the original back in the mid 70's
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/24/2013 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top