Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 17
Posted: 11/21/2013 6:37:58 PM EDT
Since Amazon sells everything, let's see what you've stumbled across that's really cool or useful.

Here's my contribution...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006G2S17A/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Personal lubricant mix. $15.35, which will make 8 gallons of fun juice. You can mix it however thick/thin you like. It's good stuff, not sticky and gooey like some kinds.

Combine with....

http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Companion-13-75-Ounce-Silicone-Basting/dp/B0014DSURC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385076943&sr=8-2&keywords=sauce+brush+bottle

$8 for a sauce bottle with brush, and you can apply your love-goo to body parts without slathering your hands.

And THAT is why I make the big bucks.

So whatcha got?
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Wondering how you stumbled on to this.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#2]
That's kind of a tough act to follow, but I'll give it a shot:

My AUG A3 has a rail on the top that was getting mixed up with my knuckles when I was using the cocking handle.  I bought a set of these rail covers and they are great, easily trimmed to fit, and have ended the fleshing-eating Steyr syndrome.  A lot cheaper then those offered by some of our Texas friends, too.

Rail Covers
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered this little beauty.

Boker Gnome.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wondering how you stumbled on to this.
View Quote

Necessity is the mother of internet shopping.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's another I found that's just killer for the price:

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX1X-Headphone-Xtreme-Xplosivs/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385151822&sr=8-2&keywords=jvc+ear+buds

For under $20, these are the most awesome ear buds I've ever used and I've had dozens in this price range (and many more costing double, triple and then some). I'm hard on them, so I like having a low-cost option that really sounds great. These are the tits, and are very comfortable.

You can wear these as you slather your partner with slippery sex ointment.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Since Amazon sells everything, let's see what you've stumbled across that's really cool or useful.

Here's my contribution...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006G2S17A/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Personal lubricant mix. $15.35, which will make 8 gallons of fun juice. You can mix it however thick/thin you like. It's good stuff, not sticky and gooey like some kinds.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41S0gJCCClL._SX425_.jpg

Combine with....
http://www.amazon.com/Charcoal-Companion-13-75-Ounce-Silicone-Basting/dp/B0014DSURC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385076943&sr=8-2&keywords=sauce+brush+bottle
$8 for a sauce bottle with brush, and you can apply your love-goo to body parts without slathering your hands.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71dZ7P%2BLYYL._SL1500_.jpg

And THAT is why I make the big bucks.

So whatcha got?
View Quote

Perfect for the girls with a stinky dirty downstairs and Bhole.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Got my nephew this trebuchet kit for christmas. $22

Bought myself this OBD2 engine scanner that works with my android phone. $24   ETA: uses a free app

Also this nifty looking cruet that doesn't make a mess. $14

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 6:59:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Worth it's weight in gold.  Plus, "Working women in the building industry will find they are more easily able to manipulate these lighter tools and drive nails like a seasoned carpenter."  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BKXLYA/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#11]
"8 gallons of personal lubricant"....Swingset is having a party!
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Goddammit! Because I haven't already spent enough on Prime.....
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=E95YX3YQGJGJ&coliid=I12NHA37J6WAHX
For under $20, these are the most awesome ear buds I've ever used and I've had dozens in this price range (and many more costing double, triple and then some). I'm hard on them, so I like having a low-cost option that really sounds great. These are the tits, and are very comfortable.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rLMCL7kRL._SL1500_.jpg

View Quote

I've used those and they are nice.  However, for the same price or a couple bucks more, you can get Meelectronics M6 or M9 IEMs.  They are even better than the JVCs.

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Sport-Fi-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2U/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1385078836&sr=8-8&keywords=Meelec+M9

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-M9-BK-Sound-Isolating-Headphones-Generation/dp/B0038W0K1G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385078836&sr=8-1&keywords=Meelec+M9

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"Safe for children!"

My lube bottle said the same thing.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=E95YX3YQGJGJ&coliid=I12NHA37J6WAHX
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rLMCL7kRL._SL1500_.jpg

View Quote

Maybe, after this, the arfcom response will be "I'd slather that",   Smash is so old....
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Only 18 cents an ounce.

linky
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Ka-Bar 2-1234-5 Game Hook Leather

28$ skinning knife and sheath. amazon search it, can't hotlink from here.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#22]

The mix I listed is way cheaper by the ounce, and one fuck of a lot easier to store and dispense.

$15.35 for 8 gallons = $.01 an ounce if my math is right.

But, if you're fisting farm animals in an industrial setting and need a hose/distributing network powered by an ISO standard barrel fitting, then yes the drum makes sense.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#25]

This:

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Those are a great deal, I have a couple. Helps to guide the lube brush onto the insertion device in low light.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#29]
These cheap flashlights.  They work great for less than 4 bucks.  Found them via a thread here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009NAE3YM/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edit, damn beat while typing!
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The mix I listed is way cheaper by the ounce, and one fuck of a lot easier to store and dispense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe, but jumping in and out of a barrel is a lot faster than applying the stuff one limb at a time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm not smart enough to post the pic, but you could use the Banana Bunker to store your fruit before slicing it. After slicing it, you could use the bunker and some of the lube for ........

Banana Bunker
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Maybe, but jumping in and out of a barrel is a lot faster than applying the stuff one limb at a time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you're leggy, just dip your wang into the spout hole at the top, and viola.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too much air gap.  Even when full.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Holy shit that's alot of lube!
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Damn it, just spent some cash, great deal, bought the headlamp too for a grand total of 7 somethng dollars including shipping.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Shit,I bought 8 of them flashlights.This is just the ticket.Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You only need a dollop on the tip, man. Might have to have the lady slosh it around while you're hanging in the hole, you know...wave action.

Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Shut up and take my money!
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Haribo sugar free gummy bears

1,131 of 1,268 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Rapture me, please lord. October 5, 2013
By Craig L
As I type this review, I'm on the toilet, surrounded by my dearest family and friends and a priest. I'm not exactly sure whether this is an exorcism or if I'm getting my last rites read to me. This very well could be my final crowning moment. I may never make it back to my feet. What a way to go. Will I go out by suffocating in a toxic byproduct stench? Will I croak from my body expelling all essential nutrients for life? Is this the apacolypse?
What is occurring in my body right now may only be explained with the final 20 minutes of the movie Independence Day. The sweet gummy bears that I thought I had chewed and swallowed have now resurrected inside my bowels with a vengeance. The only thing that I can imagine they are doing is s***ting inside my digestive tract. Decomposed zombie gummy bear s***. This can't be all my s***. There's no way. That's not my s***. That's s*** from a supernatural entity living inside me. Literally nothing I've eaten in a dozen years could possibly turn my ass into a to-scale model of Mt. St. Helens, violently spewing what smells like a public bus filled with homeless people with fresh perms, in Mexico City at such a cyclic rate, that I'm worried the war veteran below me thinks he's storming Normandy again.
Shame on everyone who handled these bears before they made it to me. Shame on Amazon for making theses available for purchase. Shame on the guy in the warehouse who packaged this for shipment. Shame on the UPS guy for bringing this to my door. You all knew. I know you knew, and you knew I'd know. And you still let me do this to myself. Shame on you!
My last hope now is that the force of gas propelling from my anus may be strong enough to disturb Satan himself in hell. And that he is so angered by this that he sends an entire fleet of brave minions to come up through the toilet and put me out of my misery.
View Quote

Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Alright, when I view the Amazon pages for the op's lube and the 55 gallon drum, I am getting some pretty twisted stuff under the "Customers who viewed this item also viewed":

Animal fun

Big thang

Body bag

Large vinyl gender neutral

Just bought a ton of those flashlights.  These are great for $7.45 each shipped (if Prime):

Cree T6 Flashlight 3 Mode
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#46]
You have to read the Q&A section for the Haribo Sugar Free Gummi Bears posted above.  The reviews and the questions made me fall of the chair
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top